TABLE FOR TWO

By nowunavailable

Table for two ⚓️ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

32

1.8K 95 52
By nowunavailable

TREVANTE POV

I pulled up to my crib after filming today, tired as fuck.

I got out the car and put my shirt on over my wife beater, taking a deep breath. I'm just glad to be home.

My phone started ringing as I was getting out the car and I seen it was the doctor.

And I answered it immediately because it's been three days since me and Tonya did the DNA testing so I know it has to do with that. And hopefully it's the results.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, this is Trevante Rhodes correct?" She said.

"Yep." I said.

"How are you? This is Doctor Reese." She said.

"Yes I know, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm well thank you. As you know, the results to the DNA was coming back today." She started off.

"Mhm" I said.

"And you are NOT the father." She said.

"WOOOOOO!" I shouted and she laughed. "Okay then" She said.

"No you have no idea how relieved I am to hear that" I said laughing my ass off.

Best news I received all week.

"I can tell. But yes, I wanted to give you the news first because there's history of women telling us not to tell the man for their own selfish reasons so." She said.

"I really appreciate it Dr.Reese." I said.

"No problem, you enjoy the rest of your evening." She said.

"Oh I definitely will" I said and she laughed saying "Take care"

"Alright" I said before hanging up the phone, and I went to call Janet.

It rang and rang.

No answer.

"Come on Janet" I said.

I called again,

No answer.

"The fuck is she doing" I mumbled. I know she ain't had to go to her salon today.

I sent her a text.

Me: Got something to tell you, call me.

Janet: Is Ivory okay?

Me: Oh yeah she's fine, she's with my mama while I was filming, I'm just gonna let her stay the night there

Janet: Oh okay good. I'm not home right now, but I'll give you a call when I get home.

Me: Wya? It's midnight

No response.

"She better not be with that nigga" I mumbled to myself feeling myself get a bit irritated.

I'm sick of him being around.

-

JANET POV

"I had such a good time Jesse, thank you so much" I said as he pulled up to my house.

Went on another date tonight. It was a simple movie and dinner date. I loved it.

We went to see The Color Purple, then went out to Red Lobster right after.

"Anytime, I'm glad you had fun." He said placing a kiss on my hand as he parked the car.

I smiled saying "I always do.."

"Can I ask you something though?" He asked.

"Mhm" I said.

"Your baby daddy called multiple times while we were out.." He started off.

I sighed saying "I know"

"Why?" He asked.

My eyes widened.

"Ooop-" I said and he laughed. "Sorry, I don't mean to come off that way. I just wanna know, that's all."

"I'm actually not sure, because I didn't answer. But I did text him and ask if it was about Ivory, and he said she was fine. So I don't know what he was calling for" I said.

"Well he needa call back wit the calls while you're with me" Jesse said and I chuckled.

"I hear you Jesse." I said.

"So you let him know that, or I will." Jesse said.

"Chill, chill. It's cool" I said chuckling as I leaned in and gave him a kiss. He put one finger under my chin kissing me back, and we slowly started making out.

He sucked on my bottom lip and I slightly pulled away and rubbed my lips together, grabbing his chin hair.

"Oooh you lucky you fine." He said and I laughed before winking at him.

"What you doing tomorrow?" He asked me.

"Salon, and I'm picking my daughter up from her grandmother's house" I said.

"Oh okay. One day I would like to meet lil miss Ivory." Jesse said.

"Aww. Yes, one day, if this futhers, then absolutely." I said.

"Coo.." He said giving me another kiss.

"It's late, I need to get inside because I have to be at the salon bright and early" I said.

"Man- You own that salon, you can come in whenever you want" He said.

"Not when people have scheduled appointments. That's not professional love" I said chuckling.

He smacked his lips saying "Yeah you right, you right. I'm probably gone write and get some shit recorded"

"Let me hear it when you're done" I said.

"Of course baby girl." He said and I blushed.

"Alright, I'll see you later" I said giving him one last kiss, before I got out the car.

"Alright, I'll call you in the morning" He said.

"Okay" I said as I shut the car door and I walked up to my front door pulling out my keys.

He waited until I unlocked the door and got in the house, then he took off.

I took a deep breath as I shut and locked my door, and I tilted my head back rubbing my face.

My phone started ringing and my eyes widened. I know Jesse ain't calling me already.

I looked and seen it was Trevante and I chuckled.

"Oh- I was finna say" I said.

I then answered the phone and said "Yes Trevante"

"You ain't been answering a nigga calls, the fuck you doing and where the fuck you at" He said with an attitude.

"Ummmm, aht aht aht. Nigga, rewind and ask me in a respectful tone and just maybe you'll get an answer. Don't fuckin play with me." I said.

"Sorry damn. You good? You home?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and said "Yes I'm home now."

"Where were you, if you don't mind me asking? It's late as fuck" Trevante said.

"I went out to the movies and got some food, that's all" I said.

"With that nigga didn't you?" He said.

"Yes Trevante" I said.

"What do you even like about this nigga for real? He can't make you feel the way I made you feel." He said.

"Please don't start" I said as I was walking up the stairs.

"I'm just saying. All I see is my lil baby from the hood, hanging with some nerd." Trevante said.

"He's not a nerd." I said.

"Whatever you wanna identify him as." Trevante said.

"Okay- Trevante stop. What was it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah- So I got the DNA results back today" He said.

"Oh okay, what was it?" I asked.

"I'm not the father." He said and my eyes widened.

Not gone lie, I was relieved.

And not because of me still loving him and what not. I just don't wanna deal with Tonya.

"Well praise be to God! Won't He do it?" I said and we both laughed.

"Absolutely, dawg you have no idea how relieved I was" Trevante said laughing.

"I bet. She's a headache." I said.

"Tryna trap me wit somebody else's baby is crazy" He said.

"I swear. But that's what dusty bitches like her do." I said.

"I learned a lesson from all of this though. For sure." He said.

"And what was that?" I asked.

"Just stop fucking around with these bitches all together. I don't wanna have sex again unless it's meaningful and with a person I really do have that connection with, and love for. You know?" Trevante said.

"Somebody's growing." I said, and he chuckled.

"Yeah.. A day at a time." He said.

"Well that's good Trevante, I'm glad." I said.

"I'm happy." He said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Yeah. I'd be even happier if you was in the bed wit me right now.." He said.

I got quiet, and the phone call went silent for a moment.

"Janet..?" He said.

"Yes.." I said.

"Did you hear me?" Trevante asked.

"Of course I did." I said.

"I really wish you were here... You should be here. Not with that nigga." He said and I sighed.

"Me and Jesse are not together Trevante." I said.

"But you like him. And that bothers me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It bothers me a lot. And that's my fault this is even happening but I'll do whatever to right my wrongs. You been down for me since the beginning, and I know recognition is what you always wanted. And I wanna give that to you." He said.

I sighed.

"Trevante... I just- I don't have time for the bull shit" I said.

"What bullshit?" He asked.

"The cheating, the women, the-"

"Baby I learned from that. When me and you were trying things out again, all I seen was you. Shit, even before I cheated all I seen was you. I just got caught up in a fucked up moment. That's all that was. That's the biggest regret of my life. It ruined everything and I do acknowledge that" He said.

"I know you do." I said.

"I just.. I need you to allow me to prove myself this time around. Because I can't see myself with anyone else." Trevante said.

I bit the inside of my lip, and sighed.

"I hear you. Look- I just need time to think about all of this alright? Jesse is amazing and he's-"

"I don't wanna hear about that mothafucka for real Janet." He said, I smacked my lips.

"Aight aight. Just give me time to think things through." I said.

"Take all the time you need. I love you. So I'm here." He said.

"Okay... I'm gonna head to bed, I'll see you later" I said.

"Alright, goodnight Janet." He said.

"Goodnight Trevante." I said before hanging up the phone.

-

☕️

Team Trevante or Team Jesse, and why? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 238 11
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
10.1K 314 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❤️ (ON HOLD)
924K 30.7K 44
two sided POV read and learn👀👀
137K 8.4K 39
3rd Book to Infatuated