Forbidden Desire

By BlueberryBlush__

๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects hi... More

Prologue
Cast
[1] Not So Normal Day
[2] Meeting Her
[3] Becoming Friends
[4] Just A Walk
[5] Sinister plannings
[6] Taking What Is His
[7] His Home
[8] Futile attempt
[10] Bullets
[11] Darkness
[12] Hypothermia
[13] Helpless
[14] Depression
[15] Anything for her
[16] Brothers arrival
[17] Disastrous Dinner Night
Author's note
[18] Escape?
[19] Marry Me
[20] Period
[21] He Is Back
[22] Hermรฉs Achilleos
Author's Note
New Book
[23] Engagement Party
[24] Sinful Touches
[25] The Wedding
[26] Ruined Without Consent
[27] Pain
[28] Nightmare
[29] Breaking Her Into His
[30] Lost
[31] Unfortunate Birthday
[32] Ace
[33] Messed Up
[34] Control
[35] Sealed Promise

[9] Guilty?

3.7K 70 18
By BlueberryBlush__

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚

Rage was the only thing that I felt last night.

I was working in my office when one of my men called me and told me that my beloved girlfriend escaped. I was fucking livid.

Lovely isn't it?

Even after all the threats I gave her, nothing seemed to scare her since she quite literally flew away once she got the chance. I know it was my fault for giving her so much freedom.

The little punishment I gave her last night really scared the shit out of her, I could tell.
She had fainted in my arms when I was carrying her to our bedroom.

I must admit though, something in my heart kind of stirred when she was sobbing like that. She kept begging me to stop when I burned her hand and twisted her already sprained ankle but it was her fault. But that bad feeling quickly vanished away when I remembered how she tried to get away from me, her boyfriend. How can she forget that I fucking own her? She is mine, she should know that.

I called one of my personal doctors from my medical infirmary which was situated in the western wing of the mansion. I figured that having one in my house would be the best since being a mafia boss means getting many injuries.

I also made sure the doctor is a female since I don't want any man close to my love. The thought alone makes my blood boil. I don't know why I still kept that fucking best friend of her's alive.

She explained that Sirena fainted due to having a panic attack and exhaustion. She also raised her concerns regarding how the burn on Sirena's hand is quite serious and that it should be kept bandaged for a week atleast.

Right now, me and Sirena are walking towards the dining table to eat our lunch. Well I was walking and she was limping since she sprained her ankle pretty badly. I offered her that I could carry her but it really scared her so I let it be for this once.

Sirena woke up just some minutes ago because the doctor sedated her. She was absolutely terrified of me when she woke up and saw me staring at her. I must say, it kind of hurt when I saw the fear in her blue orbs. There should be love in them, not fear when she stares at me. I fucking love it when other people stare at me fearfully, not her.

I tried calming her down but she just kept crying while her knees were tucked in her chest. She simply refused to even acknowledge my presence which me really angry.

After I threatened her about burning her hand again, she quickly shut up and got really quiet.

She flinched when I took her hand in mine as we started walking into the dining room but didn't protest, knowing the consequences won't be pretty.

I pulled out a chair for her as she slowly sat without another word. I sat beside her and soon the maids started serving the dishes.

After they left, I scooped out a spoon full of carbonara from Sirena's plate and pushed it infront of her mouth, waiting for her to eat.

Her doe eyes widened as she looked between me and the spoon and gently shook her head. She leaned away from the spoon, causing me to sigh.

Why does she love to defy me this much?

"Love, you have to eat something. It is already past noon and we don't want you starving, do we?" I say as gently as I could since she was still shaken up from last night's events.

"I-I can e-eat myself." Her voice was barely above a whisper as she looked down on her lap. Yeah sure.

"Your hands are burnt, baby, remember? You can't eat by yourself." I say while tucking a piece of her black hair behind her ear, making her flinch back in fear. How does she manage to look so beautiful all the time?

She still shook her head which made my patience run thin. Why can't she just listen to me, god damn it. Maybe I should have broke her hand instead of burning it.

"I will give you two options. Either you eat right now by me feeding you or, you get starved for a whole week. Which one would you prefer, love?" I said darkly, enjoying her fearful face which just made her look even more adorable.

As expected, she slowly opened her mouth and ate the food. A faint smirk forms on my lips as I feed her. I am loving this way more than needed.

After a few bites, she turned her pretty face away from me and whispered, "I-I am full."

I nod and wipe the corner of her lips with a tissue, wishing it was my tongue that was licking it. Her pouty lips are actually so tempting that I want nothing but to kiss her right now. But I won't do that since she is already petrified of me.

The maids come in and clean the table as I took her hand in mine and got up.

"We will be going to our office now. Iliana, your new maid, has your dress ready in our room. I will be in my office while you get ready."

"I-iliana? Where is Carlisia then?" Sirena asks with a frown adorning her face.

Fuck, She wasn't suppose to ask me this.

Last night, I fired Carlisia because of her irresponsibility towards Sirena. I clearly ordered her to keep an eye on Sirena all the time and be her friend or some shit but well, my little fire ball escaped anyways.

"I fired her." I said nonchalantly.

"What? Why? She was such a sweet lady!" Her voice raised a bit as she stopped walking and tried to glared at me. "She has a daughter, idiot, now how would she live?" Who is going to tell her that her glare made her look like a kitten rather than scaring me?

It also annoyed me how she was defending Carlisia. She should always think about me, not other people. Good thing I fired that fucking woman.

"Carlisia wasn't working properly so I fired her. Besides, I am her boss and she was working under me so, I suggest you stop asking me about why I fired my own worker, hm?"

She instantly went quite, knowing I am right. She dropped her gaze on the marble floor and continue walking beside me.

She walks into our room without another word as I make my way towards my office.

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

I hate this man

Before him, I never even knew that hating someone to this extent was posible. He is an absolute sadistic maniac, that's for sure. He proved that last night.

I mean, who on their right mind burns someone's hand like that? My hand is still stinging from coming in contact with that fire. The skin of my palm is completely peeled off and the fresh, pink flesh can be seen peaking from underneath. Good thing, it is bandaged or else I would be crying by own just my looking at my once normal hand.

I felt like throwing up when he fed me today. The food was fantastic but the person who was feeding was definitely not. The only thing Elliott knows is to threaten and hurt people, I am confirmed.

I quickly get ready in a dress, not wanting to face the devil's wrath. The dress was really pretty, it is pink colored with red flowers scattered on it.

I opened the door and was met by a young girl with the same apron that Carlisia used to wear. She something around the age of eighteen or nineteen. This must be Iliana.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Vasilios. I am Iliana, your new maid. Sir told me to escort you to his office since you don't know it's direction. Shall we go then?" She asks in sweet voice and fake smile.

I reciprocate her actions with a fake smile of my own and murmer a quiet, "of course."

I am feeling extremely guilty for escaping now. Not because of how Elliott hurt me, but rather because of how Carlisia lost her job because of me. She is a single mother with a young daughter whom she was working to provide for. And what did I do? Add more problems in her life.

I was pulled out of my guilty thoughts by Iliana's voice.

"We are here, Ms. Vasilios."

She didn't wait for my response and disappeared through the hallways, leaving me to meet that man again.

Maybe she is just having a bad day?

I take a deep breath and knock on his door.

"Come in." Says his usual deep voice that never fails to bring shivers down my spine.

I slowly open the door and get in after closing it. I must say, his office is really elegant and neat. Everything was of course, black in color but regardless it looked good. It matched his black heart.

Elliott was sitting in the chair behind his desk with his right leg on his left thigh, sitting like a king. He was dressed in a black suit and looked attractive as always.

Does did man wear anything else other than suit?

He looked up and when saw it was me, his face softened ever so slightly as he said, "Oh hey, love. I see you are dressed already.." He trails off as his eyes scan me from head to toe, making me uncomfortable. I watched as his eyes stopped on my bare legs and darkened immediately.

Oh no is he angry again?

"You look beautiful like always but your dress is quite revealing, don't you think, love?" With a calm voice he asked but his eyes clearly gave away. Please tell me he won't hurt me again.

"I- um y-you told me to wear that d-dress that is in the b-bathroom so I-" My fearful rambling was stopped by him as she approaches me and says softly, "Relax, sweetheart. I am not blaming you for anything. It just makes me a bit mad knowing there will be many men laying their filthy eyes on you. It's okay though, no one would dare to look at you." He chuckles darkly and continues, "I will gauge their fucking eyes out before they do that."

My breathing came out uneven when I heard his words. I knew for a fact that he wasn't bluffing.

"Let's go now." He grabs my hand and

After ten minutes of walking, we reach his garage. My jaw drops when I look around. There were probably more than one thousand cars here. Each one was of different colors and brands including Mercedes, Audi, Bugatti, Lamborghini, BMW, Rolls-Royce, Porsche, Ferrari and many more.

Elliott smirks cockily at my reaction as says, "Like what you see, love?"

I instantly look away, embarrassed that he caught me staring at his cars like an idiot who never saw cars before. He chuckles and continues, "Don't be embarrassed. These are all our cars after all. Anyways, which car do you want to ride?"

I was slightly surprised when he asked me to choose one. I look around and get frustrated when I can't come up with a choice. So, I hesitantly pointed at the black BMW which was right in the corner.

"BMW VBX6 Vantablack? Good choice, love."

He opens the door of the passenger seat for me as I reluctantly get in. Why is he suddenly being such a gentleman? Last night's activities are a stark contrast to this chivalry.

He gets in too and starts the car as it roars back to fire. We drive down the mansion's road as trees begins to surround us. This place is literally surrounded by forests.

There was silence between us as none of us said anything. He kept glancing at me from time to time but didn't bother talking. I am grateful he didn't try initiating any conversation.

Soon after, we pull up infront of a tall skyscraper which probably had one hundreds floors in it.

We get out of the car as he grabs my hand again, much to my dismay, and walks into the place confidently as if he owns it.

Technically he did own it since he is the CEO

I noticed how Elliott's facial expression was no longer soft and was back to his usual cold, scary one. All eyes snapped in our direction and everyone froze once we walked it.

I watch in confusion as everyone bows a full 90° at Elliott one they see him as a chorus of "Good morning, sir." goes around the room.

The rude man only nods in response and leads us into an elevator while keeping a firm grip on my hand. I noticed how luxurious the inside of the building was. Their was huge chandelier in the middle of the room with many golden designs embracing the walls.

The elevator dings, indicating we are here as I look up and see we are in the one hundredth floor.

Woah that is really high

We reach his office and as expected, it was really elegant and good-looking. His choice is really good, I will give him that.

"I have some work to do and then have a meeting afterwards. Go and sit on the sofa, okay?" He asks while maintaining eye contact with me, daring me to say no.

I nod like an idiot and quitely sit down on the cozy, black sofa as he starts working on some paperworks, I suppose.

After some time, I am really bored. Elliott must have noticed my boredom as he takes off his glasses and keeps his pen down, giving me his undivided attention.

"You must be really bored. Here take my phone, love." He offers with a face void of any emotions. He drops his phone on my lap before sitting down in his chair and continuing his work.

I pick up his phone and turn it on as it asks for a password. Frowning slightly, I mutter, "Y-your password?"

"It is your birthday, 080803." He says casually, not taking his eyes off the laptop.

My eyes widen in shock as I nod wordlessly. His password is my birthday? Why? I still don't get it why a man like Elliott is so much interested in me. There are so many beautiful girls that he could easily get.

Surely, the phone unlocks after it accepts the password as my eyes linger on the 'phone' app. Maybe I could call 911? No that is just straight dumb.

"Call the police if you want, love, but don't come crying to me when you find that police officer's head on our bedroom's doorstep. No one will help you if I order them not to." Elliott said coldly, his eyes glued on the laptop's bright screen.

I quickly move my finger away from the app and press on YouTube with my eyes still wide in shock. I know businessmen have a lot of power and privileges but owning the police station is definitely not one of them. Is he really just a CEO as he claims to be or is there something else?

I was scrolling through YouTube mindlessly, not knowing what to watch. His feed wasn't really interesting and was really bland type of. I was about to close it when a certain video caught my attention.

The headline of the video was, 'The case of the disappearance a young woman in Greece'. I pressed on the video as it began playing with the volumn on.

"The disappearance of the young woman in Athens of Greece is quite a challenge for the police as the they are still investigating without any lead. She has black hair with blue eyes and a heigh of 5'6. Please contact us immediately if you find her. For more informat-" The reporter in the video was saying when suddenly Elliott snatched the phone from my hand.

I look up, startled, and saw him glaring at me with a clenched jaw. In a deathly calm voice, he uttered, "It is already evening now. Sleep for a bit, I will wake you up when we will leave."

I gulped down my fear and exclaimed, "There are people looking for me, you idiot! Let me go now! Levi is probably worried sick for me."

I let out a shriek of fear as he suddenly lunges at me and grips my bandaged hand and digs his finger onto the burns. I try to wiggle out of his tight grasp which was around my waist and whisper, "I-it h-hurts."

"It hurts? Well it fucking should. Why did you take that little shit's name out of your mouth? What is Levi to you, hm?" He yells on my face, his eyes now dark.

Warm tears slid down my face while I whimpers left my mouth due to the stinging, painful sensation he was causing me. Knowing he will hurt me more if I don't answer him, I whisper, "H-he is m-my best friend, n-nothing else."

"I don't give a fuck about who he is to you. You will never take his name again, got it? I am the only man whose name you will take. Not some filthy bastard's!" He shouts one last time before letting me go roughly as I fall back on the sofa with a thud.

"And as for the police, I will take care of them. I will make sure to close all the missing cases regarding you by today." He says with a smirk as my heart breaks into a millions of pieces. This is it then? No one will ever rescue me?

"I have meeting now. Don't try anything stupid, Sirena. I promise you won't like the consequences. I was lenient with you last night but if you try to escape again- you wouldn't want to know." That was his definition of leniency? He burned my hand, for crying out loud.

He leaves his office and locks it from outside as I clutch my hand against my chest, thinking how life has become so bitter. I was so much happy living in my small apartment with Levi by my side.

Sighing, I lay down in the sofa and find myself drifting off into a slumber full of nightmares. Nightmares of both my past and present.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Sorry if this chapter was too boring, I caught a cold and am really sick so the writing was really bad :(

Please vote and comment, it really motivates to keep on writing. You guy's opinions mean a lot to me =>

I love you, my beautiful and handsome munchkins! Have an awesome day/night ❤

[Word count : 3018]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
75.4K 1.6K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
1.1M 27.4K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
221K 3.2K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...