SALVATION | Yandere - J.JK

By ASpicywriter

•Her love roared louder than his demons• "H-help me please..." A desperate little cry left his lips. I inched... More

Author's note
✨♡
Prologue: His scars
00: First meeting
01: Wounds
02: His obsession
03: Hide and seek
04: playtime
05: good girl gone bad
06: Eyes
07: Job
08: The real him
09: Us
10: No one touch her
11: Love me
12: Hold me tight
13: Touch me
14: warmth
15: rage
16: Tears
17: Sanity
18: Whimpers
19: sadistic
20: Darkness
21: lingerie
22: Annihilator
23: Madness
24: On knees
25: Flash of past
26: Flash of past (2)
27: Can you help me?
28: Fear
29: Assistant who?
30: trust me?
31: Journal
32: damage
34: hope
35: flames
36: Upside down
37: chase
38: Insanity at it's peak
39: Is this is it?
40: Torture 101
41: Never too smart
42: Unadulterated lust
43: Q & A
44: Pain
45: Cuffs
46: Predator
47: Stay
48: Her
49: Craze
50: Work Of Mind

33: Beginning of something

462 39 4
By ASpicywriter

I unbolt the door to my nightmare. My steps, hesitant and slow as I step in and squint my eyes to the dark room.

The room is teared down. Mattres hanging askew on the edge of bed. Nightstands thrown across the room in a state of broken wooden and shattered glass which I assume is from the body mirror that I loved.

The destroyer of the bedroom, the cause of my raging heartbeat is sitting in the middle of the chaos.

Back to the bed, head hanging low between his shoulders, and hands limply draped over his knees.

Wattari warned, told me to wait until the sunrise but I said I'll handle him.

Now I regret my decision. I'm not feeling so positive now.

Can I back down now? I receive my answer when his head circles, like he's high on something before he raises his chin and his eyes flashes to me.

I cease breathing for a solid one moment. Then as If my slight drunken mind doesn't see the danger, I pad to him.

My eyes wanders over his form, halting on the gash of his hand and bloody knuckles.

Once close, I smell his cologne, and Inhale it in my lungs. Circling my fingers around his wrist, then other, I bring them down to his side.

I do it because he lets me. I don't fool myself on thinking I've any power over him.

My feet sways or maybe the floor underneath me? Nonetheless, I successfully sit down on his lap without tripping or falling.

Victory. Yay.

Jungkook doesn't look at me but that's alright. I bury my head in his neck, puffing out and feeling him shivering.

My palm slides up his biceps, shoulders and stops at his nape. I swipe my finger, once, twice. He shudders.

Then something crazy happens. Jungkook fingers slowly threads into my hair, his hand forming fist as he pulls. The pain is grounding me to reality, clearing the haze a bit from my eyes.

Jungkook titles my neck, his breath fanning across my skin as he scraps his teeth on my flesh and goosebumps erupts on my arms.

Next his husky, and guttural voice reaches into my ear. Rather than hearing him I hear his words in my ear. "I know where you were"

I sober up at once.

| J U N G K O O K   P O V |

The mouse in my arms freezes. Definitely caught off guard.

Stupidly, she tries pushing back but I grip her hair tighter in my fist.

Her chest rubs against my chest as she press her body to me. Even if she doesn't realise, it's distracting.

The ring in my ears reduces to a faint, low background noise as I nibble the soft flesh between my teeth.

Her breath is ragged, and I bet she's thinking how to get herself out off this unharmed.

The thing is, I don't have any plans on letting her go.

Y/n stills, and I see it before it happens, her futile attempts of pulling away.

She struggles, jerking in my hold like a mouse trapped.

Her pointless attempts at escaping are amusing at best. But I'm not fucking feeling amusement right now when I want to tear flesh and feel the drip and liquid slipping between my fingers.

A hum begins at the back of my head and I focus on the mouse on me. Her hard cutting nipples brushing my chest, her luscious, plump pink lips. Her soft body on mine.

Her chest heaves, and I've the urge to plung my head down between her titts and have a bite. Mhm.

"Did you think I'd not know?" Her struggles ceases at once, and her swallowing is loud in the room.

I hear the hitch in her breath when she speaks, more like stutters. "D-don't hurt her, please."

I scoff, rubbing my cheek on hers. "I have no intention of doing anything to her"

Her next breath is sigh of relief, but it's cut off short when I whisper, dramatically so in her ear. Gotta give her a scare. Love it when she squirms and shit.

"Can't say the same for you, little mouse"

I draw my head back from the heaven that's the crook of her neck. Quite a good place to bite, suck and not to say she smells extra delicious there.

My eyes clashes with wide terrified ones.

And I close the distance between our faces, her breath smell like alcohol, cheap wine, to be exact.

The moment I stepped inside the house, I knew she wasn't there.

One phone call to her bodyguard told me she is at her friend's place.

Despite the fact that every fiber of my being told me to dragg her back, I knew she needed the space.

My princess Never gets angry on me let alone raise her voice. But today things changed.

I admit I'm not the most easy person but she needs to back the hell down. But no, she wants to know.

Ofcourse, she wants to know.

She's always been stubborn. I should have seen it coming.

"What do you mean..?" I relish in the way her pupils dilates mix with her arousal and fear.

I brush my knuckles over her hard peaks, my mouth watering at the sight of them.

She shivers, pulling away from my touch, but her hand tightening on my nape.

I smile clinically at her. My hand simultaneously clenching around the fist of her head and pulling her closer abruptly. She yelps, the tip of our nose brushing.

I go forth, nuzzling her cheek. "Tell me one thing" I peck her cheekbone, bite her cheek and, the corner of her mouth. "W-what.." she moans under my stimulation, breath heavy, and her heart punching her chest. Mhm.

"Why didn't you run away. I'm sure it must've crossed your mind to escape from my toxic company, no?"

Her reply doesn't come immediately. Not surprised since I knew it.

Y/n may not know but every since the time we met— no the moment I found her— my every move had been calculated beforehand.

From the very drop of tears, to the every fucking day routine.

Nothing was accidental.

I press my thumb on her pulse point, it flutters at my touch.

The things I would do for this woman...

It was a matter of time, though, for her to fall for me, i mean.

Just like I wanted.

Just I like planned.

She stops breathing altogether, stilling in my lap, unblinking.

I snap my fingers. She flinches. "So I'm waiting"

She sucks in a breath, glancing past my face. No can do. Gripping her jaw, I make her look me in the eyes.

Y/n isn't a coward, she's stupidly brave. But she can't lie while looking in the eye.

"Tell me" I bark.

She shakes her head or as much as she can in my hold.

"I don't know what you're asking me of."

"Oh, I know you do." I circle my fingers around her throat, but not choking her yet. "Tell me you love me. Tell me the thought of leaving me didn't cross your mind because you want me," stroking her jaw, once, twice, I murmur against her lips, "Tell me you want me" then i claim what's mine.

Because she is fucking mine.

-🥀-

I throw the paperwork on the desk Infront me. Curling a hand around the
Back of y/n head, stroking her nape distractedly as my eyes finds the letter thrown aimlessly on the amount of paper laying scattered over my home office desk.

Grabbing it, I crush it in my fist and throw it away.

Y/n stirrs in her sleep, so I rock her in my arms. Her groans wilts into a sigh, as she sinks in my lap, snuggling her face against my neck and her nose brushing my jaw like a fucking cat.

It's still leaves me in wonder how she is so trusting. It bothers me. World is not a place for naive people.

I direct my eyes at my cellphone when it's vibrates, the noise grating on my last nerves.

I pick it up, and grumble when I see the message.

You can't get rid of me.

Followed by the signature joker mask.

I regret that night. Fuck that, I regret I met him.

Touching a finger to my jaw, I type a quick reply.

May as well make him useful.

- FEW DAYS LATER -

A violent bang comes on the door. Besides me Y/n flinches. Her eyes flitting to me.

When she sees me staring at her, pink hue covers her cheekbones and she smiles nervously, eyes avoiding me.

Lately, she does that a lot. Ignoring me.

While it didn't bugg me so much, now it does.

I've been trying to go easy on her, and not jump her bones. But I have limits.

The person— who's hands going to be cutt off soon— continues banging on the door as I grip her chin and forward her to me in her chair.

I narrow my eyes and watch her wide eyes stare at me. "Don't do that"

She gulps, her sweaty hands coming up to my wrist. "Don't do what?"

There's tremor in her voice, and an edge to her. I catch her zoning out more than often.

"I'll see who's it" she flee from me, her slippers scraping against the floor.

I drag my chair behind, unfolding myself and following her steps.

"Hello friend." a sly grin itches on his lips, eyes unhinged just like a remember.

I cock my head, my attention half on my mouse who not so subtly moves back and doesn't stop until she's one feet behind me. But close.

So close that her arm brush mine every time one of us shifts.

I eye the motherfucker who invites himself. I note how his eyes enlarges slightly when they land on y/n, who in response glues herself to my side. They flits between us, the no space between us and then finally raise to my face.

His smile only stretches wide. From ear to ear.

"My, my." He whistles, low and slow. He takes another step forth, and that's when I see. A tall, curvy, black head woman behind him. "Who's this beauty?"

"I'm not your friend. I can't say it's pleasure to meet you, because well, its not and remove your fucking eyes from her if you don't want them gouged out with my fork and fed to you"

He laughs. he laughs like I've told him the biggest and funniest joke.

"Ah, I forgot what an asshole you're. Nice to see you ain't changed." He looks at Y/n, who— not to brag or anything— clutched my hand in her like her life depends on it.

The motherfucker who's going to top my shit list, extends a hand to her.

"I'm taehyung," he winks at me. "His friend. nice to meet you"

Some apprehension lifts from her face, and I loathe it because she smiles at him. A tiny one but it still counts.

Blood roars in my ears, and I don't have to think before I clutch his hand in mine so tightly and ruthlessly, his fingers smashes together and a wince leaves his mouth.

"Don't fucking look at her. Don't fucking touch her, don't even breath near her"

A soft hand touches my arm, and that's when I realise I have backed him on the wall, choking him.

The crazy fucker smiles even as his face turns bright red.

"Possessive. Hmm"

I release him with a jerk then throw him like sack of potato on the door. It bangs against his weight, his body sliding down.

Taehyung groans, rubbing his throat. "Dude, I see you missed me. But control on your emotions, alright?"

I ignore him and turn to the woman who's standing, looking at her nails and seeming bored out of her mind.

"Get out"

Y/n gasps behind me.

The black head peeks at taehyung who's sitting up and throwing tantrums then to y/n somewhere behind me before they land on me.

All I get is a nod. "I was forced into coming here" she mutters, striding towards taehyung who looks up at her with a grin.

She mumble something in her breath to him, and Taehyung grin only widenes. Her one heel clad foot swings and kicks on his leg.

Taehyung grunts, the silly grin still there. He doesn't look to be in pain.

I rub my thumb and forefinger together as I watch the drama unfolding.

Reluctantly, the twat jumps up, curving an arm around the woman back, who shoves her elbows in his ribs in return.

"Let me Introduce my girlfriend—"

"I'm not—"

"—sofia" the black head—sofia scowls, and sents him a hostile look.

Taehyung squeeze her tighter to his side, smiling so wide my cheeks begins to hurt.

"I don't care. Get lost"

Taehyung tsks, shaking his head like a disappointed grandma.

"Where's the hospitality? Where's the heartfelt welcome? Where's food?"

Y/n start speaking but I slide her a look.

"If you're done being clown, get out of my hair"

Sofia shakes her head, and Y/n eyes sears into my cheek. Glaring, obviously.

Taehyung scrubs his hand over his face, and as the hand slides down his mouth, the smile drops. He steps closer standing toe to toe with me.

"I owe you, but I won't hesitate to cut you in pieces like a fucking birthday cake and feed you to your beautiful fiancée"

I stare blankly. "You can try"

The smile returns in a blink. I swear the guy is lunatic.

"I want the name, jeon. Give me the fucking name"

I slide an envelope in his hand, and mutter so Y/n wouldn't hear me.

"There's his picture and address. Yeontan." Leaning over, I whisper in his ear. "I want him dead"

Taehyung pulls back, eyes sparkling. "Will do."

I watch his extended hand, and then up at him.

If he thinks I'll shake his hand like we're some buddies, he has another thought coming.

"What are you doing?" I drawl out.

"A handshake?"

I jam my hands in my pockets and title my head to the door.

"Close the door when you leave. And if you ever bang on my door or come without a notice again I won't be so nice again" I glance at the Sofia, her eyebrow quirks up.

Taehyung eyes flashes, and I smile.

"Off you go"

Swiftly he snatches y/n hand and bring It forth to his lips. And Before I can do anything like break his bones, he jumps back leaving and touching two fingers to his temple in a salute.

I scowl, taking Y/n hand and rubbing the skin where his dirty mouth touched.

"Motherfucker"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 3.4K 25
You are y/n, while crossing the road you got hit by truck-kun. When you opened your eyes. You found yourself in an unfamiliar place. After looking ar...
Mine By gabbie

Mystery / Thriller

129 12 12
[COMPLETED]✔️Highest Rankings: #1 in lovesick / #528 in yanderexreader / #107 in mylife 'Why is he touching her? Who is she? Stop talking to her! Sto...
991K 19K 24
"Hush baby" He said pressing his lips against my forehead..... Holding my shaking body against him not bothering to hide the lifeless lump lying beh...
1.5K 129 32
Die already Kill.Kill them all Let me took control Soon they all suffered Release your insanity