You're my heart

Par Ami78t

it's a college love story and also family drama. 1st main ship yoonkook 2nd main ship taegi side ship jihop... Plus

introduction
part 1
part2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36

part 16

209 20 0
Par Ami78t

Servent: sir someone is coming to meet you with hosek sir.

Mr min: who is he?

Servent: don't know sir.

Mrs min: ok you go I am coming.

I know it's you. Why you are here?
Who let you come inside?

Jhope: dad let him say something please.

Mr min: fine. What you want to say?
Tell me fast I don't have much time.

Jungkook: sir we love eachother so much. I will die without her. Please don't take your and my father's problem between us. Please sir. Yoongi will not happy without me.
I will anything sir please don't give to someone else.

Mr min: ok you can do anything right?

Junkook: yes sir.

Mr min: ok . Kill your father.

Jungkook: what?

Jhope: dad what are you saying?
How can you told a son to kill his father?

Mr min: because he deserve it.

Jungkook: please sir you can't say anything about my father. You can say whatever you want to say about me but not my father.

Mr min: oh really. Hosek you were asking me why I don't like his father , I will giving you a reason.
He goes to his room and bring a CD.
He put it on the tv. Soon jhope was shocked by seeing the video. The video showing that rm killing his grandfather by using a kinfe.
His father like a snake. My father see him like his son but what he did. Kill him. Even what he did my father forbade me in his last breath to tell anything about this.
And hosek are sporting him. What a shame.

Jhope: sorry dad I don't know anything about it.

Jungkook: no no hyung it's not like that.......

Jhope: just shut up. Don't call me that. I was just pushed my sister towards a devil to destroy her life.

Hearing some sound yoongi come out from her room .

Yoongi: Jungkook!
Everybody look over yoongi. Yoongi run downstairs by seeing Jungkook.
She was about to come hug junkook but jhope hold her hand.
Oppa what happene?
Why you?

Jhope: go to your room yoongi. And forget about him as soon as possible.

Yoongi: please oppa at list you don't say something like this. You know I can't leave without him.

Jhope: he is not worthy for this.

Jungkook: please hyung ...

Jhope: shut up and get lost. Yoongi come with me.
He was forcing yoongi to take with him in her room but yoongi was crying and don't want to go with him. Then Jungkook hold her hand to stop him

Mr min: leave her hand.

Jungkook: please try to understand we love eachother and...
Jhope puch junko6ok face and fall on floor.

Mr min: guards kill this idiot.

They hitting Jungkook continuously and and yoongi was begging to stop and try to make herself free from jhope's grip.

Yoongi: please dad leave him. He will die dad please dad. I beg you. I will do anything. I will forget him and marry song please dad.

Mr min: stop guards. Are you sure you will do it.

Yoongi: yes yes I will do it please stop. Leave him.

Mr min: ok throw him out. And jhope call suga told him come as fast as possible I don't want anymore problem.

Jungkook was unconscious they throw them from there house.
Yoongi run over her room and lock herself and start crying. She expect her destiny and try to forget Jungkook for his good.

To be continue.....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13K 759 25
The beautiful life of a married couple. Main Ship : Yoonmin Side Ships : Taekook Namjin Hopecrush Mostly fluff♡ Cursing words⚠️ Mpreg!! Slight angst...
36.7K 1.1K 50
A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's the least he could do in his life to prot...
1.1M 41K 66
In which both Park Jimin, a 20 year old and Jeon Jungkook, a 22 year old are forced to get married because of their parents. Jimin starts to fall in...
BTS ONESHOTS Par Nini

Roman d'amour

177K 1.6K 36
This will have some fluffs, angsts, smuts, etc. The first chapter was a bit short but the rest is quite long. Ships that I will do: TaeKook Yoonmin N...