The Trackjacker And The Mocki...

By ChrisWolfblood

In a Panem that followed a history different from what we know. In such a world, tributes are pulled from the... More

District 12
Reaping
Train
Parade
Training
''Yep.''
Punch
Interview
Zero
74th
Bloodbath
''A really long shower!''
Tree
Blood
Get A Move On
Meet Up
Wound
Usless A/N just wanna share
Nightlock
Final Three
Revoked
Home
Normal?
Dinner
Trouble
Hades
Killed
Flour
Peeta
Talking
Truth
Part 1/2
Part 2/2
Attention
Dirty Laundry
Victory Tour
Rings
Party
Fear
Whip
Reaping
Train II
Parade II
Tribute Center
Training Room
Rain
Ten
Explore
Interview II
Platform
Water
Sparks
important question please read
Mutts
Beach
To yourself much less to her
Clockwork
Death
So good news but idk for who
Jay
Separated
Credits song for my death but I can't let you win.
Consequences
Transmission

Feast

545 34 20
By ChrisWolfblood

(I was messing around on picrew to make my ocs, I have currently made Athena, Ares, Paige, Marcus, Victoria, Bera, Dawn, James, Jess, and finally Percy)

(The pony tail isn't as visible as I would have liked but meh... I also made Artemis but I don't think I should show hehe. my plan is to have enough ocs to put them all in brantseel net for a 48 player game and only have ocs because already district 2, 7, 8 and 12 almost completely have ocs in them... And I can use your ocs if you want just describe them in a way I can make them, just so you know the picrew can't do affros and really curly hair.)

This... Is not good... Said every single person living in Panem.

But currently, it was Katniss' turn.

She thought the damned plan would have helped, even if just a bit, but the peacechild was worse off.

She didn't want to think about it but there is no way she'd survive like this.

Since she wasn't moving and just sleeping despite sweating buckets and shivering, she side was not bleeding even tho a movement would reopen to wound, that was not a worry currently, it was that damned leg, those puffed up veins had spread and now even branching out and visibly peaking out from the bandages.

2 is alive with the peacechild of 11 and a few other people, she needed Percy dammit.

Even when she was somewhat conscious it was not much, preferring to stay silent as she was visibly feeling shit or would grumble to be left alone.

"Tributes listen up!" Katniss looked towards the opening of the cave as if someone would have been standing there. "Many of you are struggling so we graciously supplied the cornucopia with what you'll need for a feast. Hurry up before someone else grabs it tho."

"Don't you dare." Percy grumbled, opening her eyes. "I'll be fine, just need sleep."

"I wasn't planning too." Katniss said with a scoff, that good enough to be believed by an overheating head.

Only a grumble came back as Katniss wait until she'd inevitably be sleeping again.

It was extremely dangerous, she could get that but...

Katniss stood, grabbing her bow and arrows, it is much more dangerous to be left alone.

Looking back, hoping she'd be fine if she left her here, taking a deep breath.

-----------------------------------------

There was outright a table in the middle with bags on it.

Two for 2.

One for 5.

One for 11.

And two for 12.

Katniss crouched near to a bush, peaking out of it.

It was so silent.

That was until the girl she called fox face ran out and grabbed the bag with D5 on it, running back in the forest.

Seeing no one else come, She came out, jogging to the table.

But Clove, oh Clove, came barreling out from behind the cornucopia, and despite being smaller, impacted with so much strength that both fell in a heap.

Katniss kicked her away, backing up to shoot at her but the arrow was dodged by the career who threw a knife at her.

Maybe it was for moments like these that her altercations with Percy back in 12 helped because she had been thrown down so many time followed by an attack that she moved to dunk her head, yes the knife sliced her across the forehead but she remembers Percy's getting pissed off at hurting her head against the hard head instead of the softer face... Not the best strategy but she avoided a knife to the face as the tribute threw herself at her.

"No!" She called out as her bow was kicked away and a foot pressed on her wrist, pinning it, kneeling on her chest with the other.

Using the free one to grab at the wrist of the girl that was trying to stab her, holding the wrist that was stabbing the knife down towards her throat, using the other to push on it with a sick smile.

"Oh you want this for your friend? Mercy was it? I honestly never cared about her but I'd love to see her face now. Now you'll need to live your shot life knowing not only did we kill her but also your little friend from before, Rue... How does it feel to have failed two people that counted on you to help them? The girl on fire burnt out miserably."

Katniss couldn't even reply before the big strong peacechild from 11, Tresh was it? Just stomped up behind Clove and threw her off Katniss like if she was a wet sponge, hitting the cornucopia loudly.

"You! You killed her?!" He picked her up, slamming her back against the metal. He was not meant to, being a candidate, but her had gotten close to that little girl, some might even say friends, and now he was staring down her killers.

"N-no... No." Clove whispered out.

"I heard you!! It was you wasn't it?!" He slammed her back again as Katniss sat on the ground with wide eyes. "Say it!!"

"Cato!!" She screamed in fear. "Cato!!"

"Clove!!" The faraway scream of Cato was heard. (Because in the book he actually called out to her and mourned her death by holding her body and crying, begging her to come back to him.)

"Say it!!" This last slam was followed by a loud snap and he dropped the body, heaving in anger as he looked at the terrified girl from the lower district.

She too, it seems, had gotten a candidate to protect her, seems like all they had been taught was faulse.

"This once 12." He promised, he'd kill her next time. "For Rue." He grabbed his bag and ran.

"Clove!!" That scream was closer, making Katniss scramble for the bow and grab the two bag, hightailing it out of there until losing breath. Not even the broken screams of the career entering the clearing slowed her sprint.

------------------------------------------

Out of all the times she'd have wanted her unconscious it would have been now.

"Liar." Percy had truned to lay on her back, glaring at her through a frown.

"You can be mad at me after you survive." Katniss said that.

"You could have been kill." She pushed up on her elbows, grabbing her upper arm. "Look at me when I am talking to you!" Coughing after yelling.

She dropped her arm before poking her forehead tho not the wound.

"I can't keep you safe when you do this."

"Well someone needed to help you." Holding up the bags, one had a container and the second had a rolled up cloth holder with three capped syringes.

"No, you are not about to stab me."

"Try and stop me."

"Katniss you fuck, give it here!" But she was unable to reach as she scooted away. "Don't you dare."

"The other container has soup written on it, this is what is meant for you."

"Katniss!" Stab. "... That... That is more worrying then the syringe." Percy said as she didn't feel it go in.

"We have no choice but to trust them." Which was true, the syringe had 'delay' on it in big letters, probably so those sending in the sponsor gifts would not get it mixed up but Katniss wished she knew what that meant. "... But seriously? You don't like being touched and don't like syringes... What the fuck did happen for those to be a thing."

"I'll tell you when you deserve to know you ass." She inched her arm forwards and grabbed the still closed bag. "Aha! I have the soup!" Since they had run out of food and no animals seemed to be in the forest anymore.

"Give it back! That's mine."

"Only for a kiss, you didn't have a problem last time."

"You were awake?! Asshole!" The shit eating grin was so large despite how crappy she looked Katniss almost swung.

"I am playing little hunter." She said, the 'playing' part said stronger... Oh... Right, this is still a show.

Percy had been leading this narrative and Haymitch was asking her to make it better... She'll make it better.

Finally, Jeez Percy was thinking Katniss wouldn't get what she wanted to do here. Hello Katniss? The Capitol called, there is not enough fake emotions here and they will stop the sponsors, give her another kiss on the cheek and lets get it done with.

"Fine. First the soup."

"Nah. First the kiss or are you too scared?"

Katniss sighed, she should strangle the other girl, but no, swallowing her pride and dislike, grabbing her face and kissed her.

Well it was the time for Percy to be shocked silent, she didn't expect this and Katniss had pulled back to grab the bag from her hand soon after.

"How's that for a kiss?" Percy just gave two thumbs up.

Katniss pushed on her face to get her away from her.

Percy laid down... Fuck... Just fuck... Blink blink... How will she reconcile this with her own mind?!

She thought this all was just her emotions in a 'we can both go back home so we must play roles' and 'I actually prefer her alive and not dead because that is boring' and not this shit.

She hopes the cave is not echoing, damn does it have an echo?! Can she hear her heartbeat? Why is it beating like that? Is she dying? Oh damn she's dying! She can't die now! Can you die from a kiss? Did Katniss poison her? Why now?

"Have you fallen asleep with your eyes open?"

She blinked at the question, and why is she sitting so close now?

"I am awake." Even if this felt like a dream.

"Good, I thought it was two containers stacked but it is one so we'll need the share, unless you wanna starve." Holding up the container of cold soup and the spoon.

"An indirect kiss?!" Percy shrieked in her mind while she smiled.

(This is how I image it XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 118
Athena Hadley. Like everyone in 2, force fed with the ideas of grandeur and fame. Only for her life to collapse into a heap after her victory in the...
3.9K 143 20
"And Gale. I know him. He won't be shouting and cheering. But he'll be watching, every moment, every twist and turn, and willing me to come home." ...
39.2K 592 39
๐™Ž๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™ก๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. "๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ...
230K 6.7K 114
The Victory Tour? Over. The Quarter Quell? Over. Katniss's life? Over, as far as Peeta knows. Sure, the games may be over for Katniss and Peeta, but...