Barbarous Retaliation ❤‍🔥

By anksriv

(Unedited) She was walking with fast steps in the corridor when suddenly she felt the stinging pain on her ba... More

Mistake
Meeting
Past
Destroyed
Gone
Feeling less
Revenge
Soup
Pleads
Again
Escaped

🖤INTRODUCTION TO OUR LEAD🖤

707 25 3
By anksriv

🖤QUEEN 🖤

" Sometimes you don't get a shield, you have become a shield. "

" A woman becomes more powerful when she has nothing to lose "

" At the end, it is just you and your barbarous retaliation "

" The process of becoming a new version is painful yet exciting "

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

>Be a part of the tremendous reprisal of a woman who lost everything and became a version which made the world tremble with just the name of her existence.

>The love and family she always craved for but after being turned into a walking corpse by facing the worst humiliation , her whole entity changed.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

Copyright reserved ©2023 @anksriv

No part of this book can be copied or rewritten by any person without the proper information or permission by the copyright holder.  

Warning

This is a fan fiction and every character of this story is fictional. It doesn't show any personality resemblance to any of the members.

This story contains, sexual, explicit , kinks and triggering content.

This story is a dark theme romance , mystery and fantasy story.

I would not recommend this book if you don't like a strong female lead, torture and revenge content.

»»---->Strong and dark feminism with no submission, keep reading as it will get spicy.

> I won't tolerate the plagiarism of my work.

It is dark romance.
Dark feminism.

>I am extremely glad that you are here, you won't regret reading it.

>Hoping for the best from my people and please vote and support it by showing all love as you have always done to my earlier books.

.

Keep your faith in the author, because starting is slow but later on it will be interesting.

.

You have already warned
.

Go on enjoy

.
Good to see you my precious people.
.

Happy reading!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 15.8K 66
[Dark Romance] "How dare you?" His deadly growl pinches your soul as tears of pain glisten at your eyes. "how dare you touch him with your filthy han...
485K 16.7K 34
'From now on you are my slave ' 'What ?' 'I will make you regret slapping me infront of everyone' 'But you deserved it ' 'Strip' 'W-what' 'I said s...
1.9M 63K 55
Book 1 "I had enough of you. Please leave me alone. Just kill me already Jungkook". Y/n said as she tried to get up from the ground but couldn't. "O...
175K 4.9K 34
"Let go of me Jungkook! it hurts!" "Do you think I will let you go huh?! You fucking ran away with my child!" Then goes to slap her and she fell on t...