Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

By your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... More

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 20

1.3K 56 1
By your_author00

"Levi!"

The shorter brunette spun around, seeing a taller, brown haired, honey eyed boy.

Stiles stopped just in front of him, taking a scan of his friend's body.

The Powis looked completely different. Despite the same scrawny, small body and nervous eyes, his whole style had changed.

Instead of the green hoodie and baggy joggers, he now wore black jeans and a white turtle neck. He looked... Expensive.

But as he looked over the teenager, he also noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

Levi blinked, waiting for Stiles to say something.

"Oh, um... I haven't seen you since... What happened to you?"

The green-eyed boy raised his brow, tilting his head to see what he was talking about.

Only to see his stare right on his body.

"Right. Lydia took me shopping a few days ago and bought me a whole new wardrobe. It was fun."

Slowly, the Stilinski nodded, taking it in.

Levi.

And.

Lydia.

Something in his heart clenched at the idea of those two hanging together.

Licking his lips, Levi could feel something surround the other boy. He felt warm... Excited?

No.

Never felt that before.

Weird.

"Yeah... So... How have you been? I mean, you just kind of passed out and disappeared for a week."

"I've been great. I've had like a week long sleepover at the Martin's house. Her parents are starting to get suspicious of me. Her mum is scary." He shook at the thought of Lydia's mum walking in on them, expecting to see them doing something.

Levi didn't know why Lydia had let him stay.

Well, he did.

But, they'd never really spoken before, and despite the fact that he'd felt her emotions to a whole new level, he never thought she'd take him in as a charity project.

When he'd left the vet clinic a day after he got there, he'd thought about what he should do.

And quite frankly, the one thing he was sure about, was that he wasn't going home.

He'd been missing for a while, and as soon as he got home, his dad would sure as hell take it out on him.

So, Levi stayed on the street for two days. He hid in an alley, ignoring the sympathy and disgust from passerbys.

And then one passerby was a specific redhead.

She had bags of shopping in her hands, all different colours.

She'd stopped right in front of him, waiting till he woke up on his own, and smiled, inviting him to go on a spree with her.

Never once did she ask, or even mention what he was doing sleeping on a cardboard box next to a bin.

But she did tell him he'd be staying at her house.

No choice.

And that was that.

They'd been together nearly every second of every day for the last 4 days, and he was having the best time of his life.

The only negative being when it came time to sleep.

All he saw in his dreams were blue eyes staring back at him.

He didn't recognise them.

Not enough to say who's they were.

But every time he looked at them for a short amount of time, he felt a ringing in his ears that increased.

One time he woke up with blood on his pillow and the side of his face.

Lydia helped him clean up, not saying anything of it.

"Really, Lydia? Wow, I didn't even know she knew you that well."

"She didn't. But she's really nice. I can see why you had a crush on her."

Stiles nodded slowly before realising what he said and snapped his head up.

"What? How'd you know that?"

Levi grinned and started walking away, pulling down on his turtleneck.

"I have my ways.... Oh, and don't forget to come to Lydia's party! She's counting on it being the biggest party of the year!"

The honey-eyed Stilinski watched as he left, leaving him standing alone with red cheeks and a thumping heart.

What the hell was happening?

Levi sat on the guest bed that he's been sleeping in for the last week, watching as the redhead searched through the closet for something suitable for him to wear.

He could feel her excitement for this party.

But there was something inside of him that made him think it was almost unnatural.

Forced?

Not really.

Just... Not her emotions.

He shut it down to just an idea that she just wanted this to be good so she could stop being called crazy.

Yeah.

That's gotta be it.

"You know, surely you should be getting ready. You're the birthday girl, it doesn't matter what I wear."

Lydia huffed and took out a white shirt with a black cardigan, tilting her head at them.

"If I'm going to be the most popular girl in school again, I'm gonna need you to be my cute piece of arm candy. And god knows you can't pick clothes for the life of you."

Levi barely had time to catch the clothes in his hands.

"Arm candy? Why am I your arm candy?"

The Martin faced him, an expression he thought was duh but also an almost trance like state.

Which was an odd combination.

She was really confusing sometimes.

"You're new... Ish. You're that cute sort of hot. And with my help, I think you could be king of the school with me as the queen. So... Good with being my arm candy or do I have to lock you in your room for the party?"

Levi nodded quickly, moving toward the bathroom to get changed, not willing to stay in his room listening to horny teenagers through the walls next to him for the night.

"Hey L! When you finish can you get the punch trays and wait by the door for people?"

"Sure."

The brunette bit his lip as he stated at his reflection.

He looked... Handsome?

He was actually quite excited for this party.

He loved Lydia Martin with all his heart. And he wanted her to have a good time.

But the only thing that stopped him jumping for joy was the familiar ringing echoing in his ears.

Something was happening tonight.

And he was not looking forward to it.

Levi Powis slouched on the wall by the front door, listening to the music that bounced around the house.

And it was completely empty.

For a party that started at 8, no one had even arrived yet.

Well, none other than Allison Argent who stood in the backyard with Lydia.

He was starting to think maybe that bad feeling was that no one would even come and the Martin would realise no one liked her anymore.

But no.

It wouldn't be as easy as that.

The doorbell sounded, causing him to jump up and grab the punch tray, opening it almost as quickly as the Flash.

All he saw was a present the size of the moon wrapped in colourful wrapping, which was slowly lowered to show a buzzer head and goofy smile.

"Happy birthday!"

Levi held back a smile.

"Aw, thanks so much. My birthdays not till March though so I think you got the wrong house."

Stiles nearly dropped the present as he spotted the boy at the door, taking in his new attire.

"Levi... Hey. Forgot you were gonna be here. And you got new clothes! Again. Great."

The green-eyed teen smiled, holding out the tray.

"Punch?"

Heyyy, sorry for the short chapter and long wait.

I feel like Levi's character has changed as I'm moving on so we're gonna have to pretend it's development until I edit it completely.

It's nearly getting to my favourite episode of the series!

Thanks for reading, love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.3K 38
πŸŽ΅π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†π’…π’ π’˜π’† π’ˆπ’ 🎡 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
879 14 14
Stiles and Allison Argent just moved to Beacon Hills with their family from New York for a new start again, they both take making new friends easier...
15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
45.3K 850 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...