That Perfect Smile of Him

By ishqhuahaii

A chaotic husband,Arjun and a determined wife,Siya More

Arjun-Siya
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

15

433 22 2
By ishqhuahaii

Hey!!!

Arjun 's POV

Peace ran through my veins as aroma of food hit my nostrils. After doing such a strenous work throughout the day, all my attentions goes towards is food.
Food- meant to keep us living and takes lives to be earned too. I took a long breath to inhale all of the savoury smell goes up to nasal cavity, helping me to release my gastric juices for me to eat more.

It is gonna be a feast today. Picking the plate , I tried to look inside the container.

"First wash your hands Arjun."

I hurriedly went over to the bathroom to wash my hands clean. Getting no patience, I went to take out the plates seeing Siya still gazing at her hands turning on the tap over them. She got too much patient not to feast over this tasty food as a hungry bitch.

"What got into you to make such a heavenly food?" I looked over at the fried balls of potato, cheese and mixed veggies covered with creamy sauce , My Malai Kofta.

"Don't you behave as a kid looking at food?"

I shrugged not really caring.

"So decent you are!" Siya scoffed as I burped after one round of rice covered with this Kofta.

"Won't you ask about my 'The-Day'?"

She glared as I shook my head. I already know. My phone kept on beeping at every penny she spent. I literally stumbled out of my chair when I heard my phone beeping for sixth time of the day getting a notification from bank.
But it got me relaxed as she didn't spent much at any shop.

"Did you enjoyed it?"

"Yeah. I felt like a Princess today. "

I chuckled.

I looked at her arms glistening from the sleeveless blouse she was wearing. They looked nearly same before but they shine some more now.
Looked as if she spent hours in the salon. I looked aside from her arms not to make my pulsating veins, beating hearts and arosed goosebumps obvious. My gaze fell on her waist down and now it's hard to move my pupils away now. They found what they like. My gaze went gliding down her waist and my breath came out raspily.  I looked up as she shifted a little.
She would be thinking how pervert men's brain do work! They just need to see something casual and their mind works on their libido.
But it isn't casual what I am seeing.

She went near the kitchen counter to wash our utensils when I stopped her back holding her wrist. She looked at me confusingly with a tint of mischievness in her eyes.

"I will wash them today. Till then you wait for me inside."
I looked on while she nodded turning back towards the room timidly.

I washed all of them trying to control my inner urge. Her waist looked so soft and full , I wanted to squeeze it between my arms or hold it between my thumb and fingers.

Shit! I am getting more and more serious in this deep shit.

I hurried my hands to wash them not wanting to go to the bed soon to forget this. I know , she wants me and even I am awaiting the moment between us but initiating it is some other thing. I should go now.
Brave up man! No!

I cleared my throat entering inside the room when I found her keeping her new clothes in the cupboard.

All I have to do is to go and do my business and then go to sleep.
She turned back and I found all of the pins out of her saree as it swayed down her shoulders not pinned up in plates like usual.

She did that for changing. Don't put your brain there, boy!

I went towards the bathroom when I felt a stinging pain in my toe after it hit the table. She walked towards me after hearing me yelp.

"Didn't you see." She said frustratedly.

She bent near my feet making her saree fell down her shoulders while her cleavage was rightfully shown out of her blouse to my eyes.
I breathed out looking at it.

"Siya" My voice came out hoarse as I stepped back to make her stand again not wanting to loose my sanity.

"Did it hurt? Your toe nail has broke." She went on ranting while my eyes cried inside as the ever pleasing view of her cleavage is not seen now as she corrected her saree .

Now this sexual frustrations need to go out or else I am going to burst.

"Siya." I looked at her dumbly while she was still worried about my broken toenail.

Oh! It doesn't even work as my sensory signals have all been working down near my smaller Arjun.

"Should I apply sarson oil there. It will reduce the pain."

I shook my head dumbfoundedly looking at her.

"Can we....uh... kiss?"
She stood alerted after listening me and looked down.

Putting my fingers behind her neck while my thumb grazing her jaw , I bent near her and stopped feeling her shallow breath with closed eyes. She advanced towards me and closed the distance between us as our lips came gliding against each other. Her soft lips came out as an experienced once as she dominated our kiss. She is one of a badass girl.
I tried to overpower it holding her neck when she fought back shifting me back against the bed. That was meant to be my move. But I am not complaining.

I felt a void as she broke our kiss breathing near my neck hugging me. I hugged her tight to prevent the coldness.

"Can we go beyond this? "
Don't know What got my brain before asking this but nevertheless, we needed it now.

She hummed.
"Words!" She shivered near me as my words came out hoarse. Not my fault. My manhood had been taking a toll on me.

"I... I want you." She stuttered .

That's all it took for me to go as per my desires and I attacked her lips again. I felt her hands going around my shoulders clutching my t-shirt hard.

I wanted to sweep her off her feet and feast upon her as a monster just now but considering it's our first , I wanted it to be gentle and slow for us to remember each of it.

I turned her around so that her back faces the bed and she stumbled upon it as I pressed her against the edge of the bed.

I adjusted myself on my elbows, not to crush her as we laid on the bed.

Breaking the kiss, my eyes advanced down going from her cleavage to her saree covering her waist. Uncovering her waist from the saree, I got to see the thing my eyes purely cried for some moments ago. I looked up at her to see her smirk slowly changing into the blush as her eyes went down avoiding mines.

Was she trying to seduce me?

Smiling , towards her blushy faces I kissed her adorable cheeks while she squinted her eyes . My eyes again camd down to her body spread beneath me like a butter.

I touched her lips with my forefinger and her eyes closed involuntarily. Sliding my fingers down her neck, my knuckles came down her cleavage and then came on the blouse clad mounds caressing them. She shivered yet again.
Slowly, I took my knuckles down her waist , fully intoxicated by her belly button.
Gliding them down the curve of her hip, my hand stopped as it reached the end of underskirt near her stomach.

Getting on my work , I opened the blouse of her hook , looking in her eyes with same intensity as hers showed towards mine.
She took her lower lip between her teeth while my hands feathered around her bra's hooks.

I kissed her again to reduce her nervousness and she clutched the hem if my t-shirt lifting it up and I helped her remove it from my neck.

I laid over her crushing her soft mounds with my hard chests while kissing her. Later, I brought my mouth to a better use , bringing it down to her neck.

I bit her there while she gasped slowly. I fought hard with my inner man to make it slow for my Siya.
Going around her neck with my open mouth kisses, I looked up wanting to see Siya's expression while she kept herself in with her eyes closed and hands curled tightly.
Pecking on her lips , I went near her underskirt and slowly removed it off with the saree curled with it.

After this glorious discoveries of mine all along her, knowing her weak points to which she tightens her hold around bedsheet and rub her thighs together, I stood up to remove my boxers.
I complained about how timid Siya felt but I feel so nervous as of now. Standing on my knees in between her thighs , I held her with my arms to keep her straight while slowly kissing down her shoulders towards her breasts.

"Siya, open your eyes."
She opened them and I looked at her with the a mixture of excitement and fear and she looked up with some.

"Tell me how you feel, okay?"

Nodding, she clutched my shoulders as I so slowly advanced my thing towards hers.
Her eyes came out of the sockets as I entered her and she started panicking a little.

"Calm down, Siya. It will go." I tried to pacify her but she didn't acknowledged my words and started slapping my shoulders venting out her pain.

"It's paining too much. Arjun."

"It will. But for sometime. Is it reducing?" I looked at her with hope while she shook her head breathing and screamed my name loud.

"Arjun... Remove it." She shrieked while I looked down at her.

"What?!"

Mature thing of them. I know it wasn't that hot now, but slowly they will be leading their sexual life.

Hope you liked it.
Please do vote and comment.
Only it takes is to tap some fingers on your phones. Your one tap could make us so happy , you wouldn't know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 39.3K 55
Book of Daksha and Arjun(Arranged Marriage Series #1) Once she was a happy-go-lucky girl So was he. Now she has become a bold and confident person. ...
302K 10.5K 25
Collections of short stories about arrange, contract, and forced marriage. Mainly all stories are based on love after marriage.
164K 6.6K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
597K 28.8K 38
Bound in a sacred bond. brought together by Destiny. Story of Arjun Singh Oberoi and Aarohi sharma who were force into the marriage brought together...