Tainted Vows | Book 1 'Til De...

By dianadiv23

COMPLETE ✔ WARNING: MATURE CONTENT "Kill me," she rasped, her voice hoarse. It confused me. She wanted this... More

...
Blurb
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOTICE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
...
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Help
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
...
Current life and INEED UR HELP!!!!!!!
note
a wish....

Chapter 25

2.2K 56 4
By dianadiv23

Liliana

My days have turned into a blur.
I don't keep the track of time when I wake up and when I go to sleep. A week has passed since Nonna's death I haven't moved from my bed nor stepped out of the room. However, I need to. I can't stay in hiding forever. Silverbell meows beside me as if she could read my thoughts and she agrees. She though comes and goes as she wants. Dogs have bonded with her.

I pry my eyes open to see her staring at me with her big round eyes.
"Hey," I rub her neck and she purrs stretching out needing the belly rubs. She knows how to get attention. Greedy little kitten. I rub her belly playfully. Silverbell tries to catch my hand but I'm fast moving it behind her ears and back to her belly to distract her.

"You seem in a good mood." His voice fills in compelling me to turn back pausing my sport with Silverbell.
Dominic stands in all his glory tall, dominant and charismatic yet his eyes wield the softness I'm not accustomed to.

In the last few days, he has been continuously checking on me. There are even messages on my phone enquiring about if I had eaten or not, the ones I didn't reply to. His eyes roam on me the softness shifting to smouldering and I realise the state I'm in. The off-white satin nightgown hides most but I'm not wearing any bra and my body is aroused merely by his stare.  Although we weren't much active sexually he knows the effect he has on me and doesn't hide to show it off proudly by wearing that smug grin of his.

A sharp scratch of pain earns me to yelp breaking the magnetic pull Dominic has on me. I look at Silverbell gazing innocently.

The bed dips beside me the strong cologne wafting in my nostrils.
"Did she bite you?" Dominic's voice is accusing as he throws daggers at Silverbell. The latter is not scared of him anymore but continues to lick her paw nonchalantly.

"I told you to kick her out." His eyes are on my hand scanning or rather dissecting.
"It's a small scratch," I mumble rolling my eyes.
"You are bleeding."
"And you are exaggerating. It's a scratch Dominic, not a knife wound." I tug my hand out of his grip but he yanks it back in his.

"How are you?"
"It's a scratch. Nothing to,"
"I'm not asking about the scratch." His concern over the scratch has fled. Currently, his eyes have tapered and focused on me.
I gulp knowing all too well what he's referring to.

"I'm good."
I escape from his hold or try to but he stops me.
"I'm serious, Liliana. How. Are. You?"
I open my mouth to repeat the same words but he holds his palm in a fair warning.

"The truth."

Two words are enough for me to gulp audibly.
A tired sigh escapes me.

"I can't mourn for her forever. It's about time I should get out of this room."

"Or you can cherish those memories."

I don't know what to say to that.
Never expected the words of comfort to come from him. So I do something I never thought I would.
I kiss him.
Just a peck.
Touch of my lips to his.
In a nanosecond.
That's it.
He seems to be taken aback because his body has gone rigid.
Paralyzed.
Stuck in time.
I take the chance to escape from there.

I haven't even taken two proper steps when two large rough palms rest on my hip hitching my breath. Before I could process anything I'm being swirled around coming face to his broad chest. His fingers dig into my hip as if to uncover the secrets I'm hiding.

"What was that?"

I feign innocence even though it won't work with him. In response, his perfect dark eyebrow rises in question.

"Thank you," I mumble looking down I don't want to play games with him.

"What was that? And look at me while you talk to me." Dominic growls his fingers finding solace in my hip leaving me in pleasure of pain.

"A thank you kiss." Oh Lord just kill me now.

"That," he breathes in sharply before exhaling "that, was a kiss?" He sounds....disappointed and amused.
I chew on my bottom lip nodding.

"No." He mumbles.
"What?"
"Haven't I demonstrated before what a kiss is? If not let's repeat those lessons."

Before my brain starts to register the words he uttered his lips are on mine ravaging me and walking backwards. The back of my knees hit the bed propelling me to fall backwards Dominic tumbling with me his body on top of me caging me. The bed dips in our weight or mostly Dominic's. Somehow his hands have found mine and have them pinned above my head in his large one. He's doing everything all at once. He is kissing me as if he's been starved. He's enlightening me with his debauchery skills. He's claiming me simultaneously punishing me when he bites my lower lip a little harder than necessary.  His tongue roams each nook of my mouth assaulting me.

I taste the bitterness of the brewed coffee on his tongue. Oh, how he loves his coffee dark and his desires darker.
It's intoxicating.
Addicting.
Dangerously delicious.
And I want more.
I crave more.
At this moment, a sudden realization slams into my heart. I've missed him. I've missed his touches, his kisses, everything. 

In urgency, I deepen the kiss combating with his tongue. However, Dominic is a master of seduction. He has the upper hand. He knows what he's doing. Those little nibbles, that tongue suck have my insides churning with something darker and warmer.

Dominic groans grabbing my neck and making sure he has an angle where he can deepen the kiss. The kiss is demanding, claiming, vanquishing as if he was waiting for the moment to arrive. With every stroke of his velvety tongue with mine I'm somersaulted between pleasure and insanity. His hand moves down resting on my heart as if to confirm the synchronicity of our heartbeats. He squeezes the flesh of my breast and I gasp in his mouth.
He swallows my gasp, my moans, my silent screams of delight nipping, sucking, pulling and biting my lower lip.

I am a bundle of pleasure writhing beneath him. I taste blood but I'm too focused on this predator of a man feasting on me. I'm too focused on how his large hard body compliments my tiny and soft one. I'm too focused on our heartbeats dancing and synchronizing to this unknown rhythm.
I'm too focused on us and the emotions bubbling deep inside my core along with the arousal I'm feeling pooling between my legs on the verge of release. His body is glued to me as if he's scared of letting me go.
He strokes slowly almost lazily ending the kiss pulling my lower lip between his teeth letting it go and sucking on it softly seeming like a feather touch. His kisses are contrastingly arduous yet delicate.

"Tell me you missed me." He rasps. The blue of his orbs has turned to midnight rendering me lost in them. His forehead touches mine the sweat beads melting into my skin.
"I missed you." I breathe out. I feel light after saying it out loud. A confession we both needed. He seems proud of my answer.
Satisfied.
Content.

"Tell me you missed my cock." He nips my jaw moving down to my neck. He sucks the skin earning a moan from me. My eyes shut on their accord with the tightening of the lower muscles in my belly. Dominic continue to bite the skin leaving wet trails of kisses. His warm mouth encloses my nipple and I arch my back for more.
In an instant, my eyes snap open and almost pop out of their socket. In a panic, I try to sit up but his weight is pinning me down.
"Dominic wait," I sound anxious to my ears.
"I won't look at your back." He raises his head letting go of my nipple in a pop. He looks devilishly handsome and ready to eat me out. He even might.
"I want more." He demands lazily. Just what I was speculating about.
I didn't even know when he unbuttoned my nightgown leaving me exposed for him to feast on and he's demanding he craves more.

"You didn't answer me, wife."
"What answer."
I gasp as he sucks hard on my exposed nipple releasing it before blowing the air on the hardened bud which puckers further in the cold. He doesn't stop there, Dominic casually pinches it making me squirm under him gasping and moaning for more. I stretch my legs in the air rubbing my thighs impatiently. He chuckles low the deep rumble vibrating between our bodies the zing travelling down to my core.

"I asked you if you missed my cock. Now answer me," he squeezes the nipple twisting it between the thumb and forefinger then pulling it upwards.
"I," My brain is all over the place unable to form a simple word.
"You are easily distracted, Liliana. Answer me otherwise, I won't hesitate to continue this sweet pleasurable torture for the whole day."
"I, " I rasp. Don't stop.
I wanted to confide yet my mind couldn't process.
"You," He rotates his finger around the nipple snaking down. His mouth descends onto the nipple and another wave of pleasure hits me coiling deep inside my belly. I'm aware of his hand on my thigh underneath the gown travelling up. My thighs squeeze in anticipation. My whole body is on fire.

"Yes." I breathe out.

"Hmm. Good girl. Where did you miss it? Here?"
His thumb glides on my lower lip before pushing in through my teeth. My tongue grazes the tip of his thumb stroking it. He bites on my nipple when I stroke the thumb but soon withdraws it out of my mouth.  

"Or..." He drags the thumb out of my mouth down my chin passing the neck feeling the rapid drum of my heart, the valley between my breasts, my belly and finally reaching the last point of his intent.

"Here?" I gasp audibly as he cups me through my nightgown the pad of his thumb pressing on my mound.

"Are you wet for me? Are your panties soaking? Is your flesh slick and slippery?"

I groan at his vulgar words. His long fingers rub me up and down; up and down slow and sensual making me squirm my nerves on edge and back. Dominic's hand disappears inside the nightgown and he freezes momentarily when he cups me.

He let go of the nipple rasping, "You are soaking Liliana. Fucking wet for me."

My panties have soaked with his torture. Dominic removes the panties without any warning or reluctance. His hand comes in contact with my wet flesh and I almost come on his hand. Almost. He doesn't open me just gathers my wetness bringing it close to his nose inhaling the scent and then sucking his two long fingers then he continues to lick them clean as if he doesn't want to waste a single drop. This isn't the first time he has done that. Flashbacks of the library run in my head my face heating in embarrassment.

"Don't deny it, Liliana," his eyes bore into me.

"I'm not," I gasp for air. There was no point in denying I was wet for him evidence apparent coated on his fingers.

"I'm going to give you a choice." His voice has become deadly. He shifts on top of me.
"I'll give you the release but you'll have to choose." He shifts again and his cock rubs against my thigh making me squirm underneath him.

"Tell me what you want. My fingers or mouth on your pussy?"
My eyes have gone wide and I feel my face fervent at his words.

"I'll help you because you seem uncertain about your choices. I would have chosen my mouth because you are yet to discover what this tongue can do." He drags his tongue across my cheek.

"Confide in me that you want this little nub to be sucked." His hand parts my folds causing me to jerk when his fingers come in touch with the sensitive nub. He rubs me from side to side. I arch my back but he withdraws his hand instantly making me feel empty. 

"Choose Liliana, fingers or mouth." His voice is seductive lulling me into oblivion of pleasure. His fingers lightly drum my belly.

I gulp down the saliva feeling my throat dry. He's hovering over me waiting for my response.

"Not gonna choose are we?" He gets up and I turn into panic mode.
"Wait."
The sly smirk is restored.
"Hmm?" He wants to look innocent but his eyes scream of mirth and coup.
He knows he has won this game.
He always did.

"Yurvmuoth" I mumble.

"What was that? I didn't hear you."
Annoyance slams on my face knowing he's provoking me.

"Say it loud and clear, wife."
There, he's back to the wife now.
"Your mouth." My face turns into a beetroot.
He raises his eyebrow.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You have to say it like this, Dominic, I need your mouth to fuck my pussy, please."
"That's, that's cheating. You asked to choose; I did." I breathe out heavily. 
"Fine then. I'm backing out of my game."

"You can't do that. Finish what you started dammit." I demand.
"My game, my rules. Say the words. Simple." He shrugs.
I inhale a long breath and exhale closing my eyes. Once I'm willing to open my eyes I do.
"Dominic, I.." It's not easy to say those dirty, filthy words.
"You what?"
"I want your mouth to,"
Does he have to do this? He's patient with me because he reads me like an open book.
I lick my dry lips "to f..fuck my pussy." There I said it.
Loud and clear.
Dominic shakes his head getting up and leaving me there on the bed.

"Please," I almost whimper.

As soon as the words slip from my mouth his head disappears between my legs. Hastily he throws my legs over his shoulder commencing to feast on me. My nightgown rides up to my belly. Dominic holds my thighs roughly, strongly in place.

"See that wasn't difficult," he mumbles against my flesh.

I forget every existence known as a shock of electricity jolts within me when the flat of his tongue licks my entire length from bottom to up. He opens his mouth wide placing open kisses on my pussy sucking the flesh all once. My hands impulsively weave in his silky hair pulling the strands rendering him close between my legs and earning a groan from him gaining forced sucks after sucks.

Dominic plays with my pussy. He licks the folds sucking and biting in between bringing me to the edge. He separates the folds with his fingers inserting his tongue in my hole. My hips soared however his hand thrusts my belly down soldering me to bed while his mouth assaulted me into oblivion.

"I should have eaten you out before," he says in between the licks. "Fuck, I need more," he grunts.

His teeth scrape my flesh, the little nub throbbing in pleasure. Dominic sucks it gently making me jerk and hold his mouth close to my body at the same time. He flicks it with his tongue up and down, side to side then sucks again. He captures the clitoris in his mouth while his tongue strokes the aching clit before releasing it slowly.

"Nghh, oh God," I gasp.
"Not God, Dominic," he grunts.
"Mm, ah, ah, Dominic," I breathe his name; my mouth gasping for air.
"Yes. That's right. It's me who's riding you into euphoria." He rasps against my wet flesh. My breathing increases my chest heaving I gasp for air my mouth open in an  'O'.
I toss and turn on the bed however Dominic's hold on me is firm. My thighs squeeze his head when I feel the convulsions. He doesn't stop though. He releases my thighs from his shoulder and bends my knees at an angle where I'm wide, visible and dripping for him.

"I should take a picture of your pussy pink, throbbing, dripping for me and set it as my screen saver. It will encourage me to pump myself while looking at the picture whenever you are not around."
His dirty words yield in the quaking of my thighs the wetness oozing out of my vagina. Not a second later I heard a click.

"What what are you doing?" I yelp.
Not giving me a chance to breathe he sucks hard on my clitoris. My head falls back, I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Dominic," I chant his name. I don't remember anything but the man's name who is my husband and is eating me like a God. My hands fists his hair in tight grip. My thighs quake and my knees throb in pain as the pressure builds up. My eyes roll in my skull.

"You are so fucking responsive to me." His guttural voice vibrates on my pussy his laps mixed with my moans and his grunts echoing in the room. He circles his tongue at my opening. With his aptitude fingers, he stretches me before inserting his tongue in and out. I've reached the point where I can't discern between ecstasy and oblivion. 

He let go of his hands holding my legs letting them roam my body halting here and there. The nightgown is torn in the front as he grabs my breasts squeezing, kneading, pulling, pinching and twisting my nipples. My nerves are all over the place. My body humming a melody I can't recognise. It's a taut hamstring ready to snap any second however its master controls the show and I'm just a puppet. 

Dominic drives me mad with his crazy hand and tongue-licking mastery. Just when I think I'm on the brink of an orgasm he slows. He diverts his attention from the pulsating vagina to the thighs biting, licking and sucking the flesh. I'm sure I'll have bite marks on my thighs tomorrow. He leaves me hanging on the cliff when he rises proceeding to kiss my belly and upwards.

"Don't stop," my voice pleads. My pussy hits with cold air missing his hot filthy mouth.
"All in good time," he mumbles in between the kisses when I feel his smile on my skin. He's enjoying this, teasing me, leaving me craving for more, savouring the moment.

My breasts feel heavy. As if he has heard my thoughts his hot mouth descends on my breast sucking it. My back arch for more and he delivers. He rolls the nipple, bites it, sucks and then repeats again and again until I'm mewling in ecstasy.
Meanwhile, his hand is focused on the pussy mound but never actually touching me where exactly I want him to. He lazily draws circles taunting my little bundle of nerves. I'm so close yet so far.

"Dominic,  pl..please, ah, ah, ughh," he is playing sensual tricks with me. He begins to move down but not before sucking and biting my skin. He once again commences his game licking slowly the whole length but emphasising the clitoris. His tongue stirs in a rhythm on my pussy the sound of my sticky wetness and his saliva slapping against the skin resonates around us. Dominic's carnal desires have intensified. 
I clutch the mattress tight in my fists when he increases the pace.
"Ah, ahh, ahh,"
"Hold on, wife. Your pussy and I just became besties, she's such a good girl,"
He increases the pace of his tongue causing me to squirt. I want the release I feel so close yet Dominic knows his game. Although I'm near he knows my body. He has pressed down my belly to the mattress since I'm raising it now and then solely focusing on the pace of his lapping. He's fast and rapid with the licks.

"Ahhh" I scream when I feel on the verge of breakdown.

Dominic is not slowing and I don't want him to slow now. I'm shaking and trembling as I feel the orgasm. Dominic scrapes my clitoris and that is enough for me to break down.

"Come in my mouth, Liliana," he commands.

His dark and filthy words urge me to gush out. I squeeze my eyes shut feeling tears rolling down. I convulse violently screaming his name when orgasm hits me. The sound is loud as I release panting and heaving leaving me numb.
Dominic's head has disappeared between my legs. He licks the very last drop of my ecstasy leaving me in a mess. I feel tired exhausted and satiated as I slack on the mattress.
"Mmm, mmm," he moans licking my last drop.

"You know," he rises hovering on top of me I could barely look at him. My eyes are half closed yet he seems ecstatic. His chin is wet and coated in my orgasm. "In between your legs has become my favourite spot. I could spend the rest of my life there."

He licks the tears. Something coils deep inside me hearing those words and from his actions. I don't want to acknowledge it. It's dangerous territory. However, I can't look away from his eyes. They have bored into mine engraving deep inside my soul inscribing the last thing I want with him. 

"Ever wondered what your pussy tastes like?"
I meekly respond to him.

"Let me show you."

He lowers his head capturing my lips in a smoldering kiss. Instantly my eyes close on their own accord getting lost in the moment. This kiss is erotic, sluggish and titillating. His lips flow like calm water. Slow and gentle. His tongue traces the seams of my lower lip for access. When I open he doesn't rush, he takes his time to meet my tongue in a delicate stroke. Nothing dominating. He wants me to know how I taste so that I imprint it in my memory and he conveys it through the kiss.
It's slow yet deep and passionate.
There's no dominance however he is possessive.

I open my eyes when he ends the kiss and needless to say it takes my breath away. He's beautiful. The emotions in his eyes are so raw I want to drown in them.

"You should get up. Have breakfast." He breaks the spell.

He gets up from me and turns away sitting on the edge of the bed his back facing me. I get up walking past him needing to wash up.

"Should I tell them to deliver breakfast here?"
I'm exhausted right now I could barely able to walk downstairs on an empty stomach.
"Yes."

He nods looking at me. I turned around and strolled into the bathroom yet I felt the heat on my neck.

When I come out of the shower dressed properly my stomach growls cause of the smell of the food wafting in my room.

"That hungry huh?" Dominic's voice is crammed with amusement and desire. He pats the spot beside him on the bed I follow his lead squatting next to him. I start to devour the breakfast fully famished. I don't know the last time I had food. The last few days seem like I've been starved.

"Maybe I should have spread that cream on your pussy and eaten you out." I halt whipping my head to the side. The spatula coated with whipped cream suddenly heavy in my hand I gawk at him in pure horror.

He laughs watching my reaction. Once I've recovered from his smutty words I continue to spread the cream on bread before devouring it.

"Eat slow Liliana, no one's gonna snatch it from you." He watches me in fascination mirth evident in his blue orbs.

"Does my tongue fucking your pussy get you that hungry?" He teases.
I choke on the bread on his crass words. I cough rapidly and instead of helping me, he's laughing his ass off.
Like a belly gripping laugh.
Boisterous laugh.
I swallow hard my cheeks warm and pink in embarrassment. I sip coffee watching him still laughing. He doesn't cease but continues to laugh more. Asshole.

"Oh, I should give you more orgasms if you eat that way. You need more muscles in your body." He says in between the laughs.
"Dominic!"
"What?" He's flashing me those perfect white teeth that were just a seconds ago scrapping my vagina.
"I'm eating!!" I chide.
"Yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Eating your pussy." I turn red in embarrassment.

He is happy teasing me. His eyes are sparkling just like the summer sea when sun's rays  the water.

I focus on the breakfast ignoring him and finish it. Once I'm done I wipe my mouth and get up. I want to get out of here and mostly away from the person who's making fun of me.

I take a few steps away from him when my wrist is caught in a grip. He doesn't swirl me however the heat radiating from him is enough to know that he's close. His fingers wrap around my wrist not in a deathly grip yet I won't be able to free myself that kind of grip.

"Let me go." I face him scowling at him.
"I want to talk to you about something." His eyes narrow.
"If you want to make more fun of me,"
"I'm serious." Mischief in his eyes has vanished.

"What do you want to tell me." I tug on my hand but he doesn't release.

"There's a charity gala the day after tomorrow and I'm invited."

Dominic attending a charity event doesn't surprise me. After all, he has everyone wrapped around his fingers. The politicians, the police everything.

"Why are you telling me this?" I frown.
"It's a gala, Liliana. A partner is needed. You are coming with me." He states.
He doesn't ask; simply orders.
Dominic style.

"And if I don't want to attend?" I release my wrist from his grip sensing the loosening of the fingers. I commence to walk towards the door.
"You will though." He's hot on my trail.
"Oh, don't be so sure." I tilt my head voicing, sarcasm rolls out of my tongue effortlessly my eyes rolling on their own accord.

He holds my elbow whirling me around so that I'm facing him. He lifts my chin with two long sturdy fingers brandishing in place his eyes goading me. 

"Of course, I'm sure, wife." He mocks the sarcasm matching my tone.
"And why is that?" I raise my chin haughtily even though his fingers are holding me.

A sly wolfish smirk snakes on his face. Something wicked glints in his blue eyes.

"Because I've got the picture of your dripping pussy on my phone." He flashes the obscene picture in my face and I turn the shade of crimson. There it is my private part oozing spasms.

How could I forget he clicked it?

"Give it to me, Dominic." I attack him trying to snatch the phone but he raises his hand up and due to his gigantic height I can't get hold of him.
"Dominic! You brute! Delete the picture this instant." I jump around him trying to catch his phone and he simply laughs at my futile attempts. 
"You look cute when angry. Maybe I should angry fuck you. It will be steamy."

I'm annoyed, angry, frustrated, embarrassed.

"Give it dammit," I get hold of his forearm but he promptly switches the phone in his other hand.
Shit.
So, I do the last thing. I tickle him.
I tickle him in the belly, and the armpits but nope, he remains stoic like a statue.
"You are not ticklish?" I swallow. "Why? How?" I dumbfounded.

That wolfish grin is back coated with trouble and mischief.
"You say yes to the gala and I'll delete it." He shrugs.

I need to come up with another strategy so I switch up the lanes.
"You know I don't do crowds. I'm claustrophobic." I mask my expression best to the ability of sympathy.

It's true though. I have attended parties before where Caterina made sure to make fun of me one way or another. Most of the time, I've protected myself from her evil eyes. Nonetheless, something lingers in my mind whispering it will be different if I show up with Dominic. I get nauseous just by speculating about the attention.

"Liliana," his voice pulls me back to the present.
"I can't," my voice has transformed abruptly weak all the notions about the picture flying out of the window.
"More the reason you'll attend. You won't be alone. This time I'll be with you." He speaks with conviction unable for me to refuse him.

But we are speaking of Dominic.
What he wants, he gets.

He cups my face in both of his palms caressing my cheeks and I lean into him.
"I won't leave you alone, I promise." I am loss to the words.
I shake my head.
"Why don't you trust me? Hmm?" He raises one eyebrow to confirm. I gnaw at my lower lip. What could probably go wrong in attending a gala? Moreover, Caterina is not here.

"How much time we are spending there?" I ask my mind racing.
"Three hours maximum."
"Make it two."
"Liliana.."
"Two. Otherwise, I'm out."
"Alright." He sighs. "I'll let Victoria know to take you shopping." He pecks my lips vacating the room and whistling to himself.

To say I'm dazed would be an understatement because what Dominic wants he gets and he just made sure I was going to the gala.

The realisation dawns upon me like a splash of bucket-filled cold water. I agreed to attend the gala and he didn't delete the picture!
I turn hot on my heels opening the door of my room.

"Dominic!!" I call him when he's about to turn the corridor.
"Wait, you scoundrel!!!"

He veers around waving at me. The phone in his hand displayed my pussy's image. He laughs in triumph kissing the screen before disappearing from my site abandoning me in utter mortification.

******************************************************************************
Until next time
-Diana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 107 23
One day,the Italians and the Russians wanted to cool off the war they were having. So in order to do that,they marry their children. Alessandro and I...
1M 27.9K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...
1K 39 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...
2.2K 103 14
He vowed he would never love her. But some vows were made to be broken. *** If she wants to be sassy about this then I might as well reciprocate thr...