7 Rings

By sumxmoonlyfe

Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage? Whoever sai... More

7 Rings Main Characters
Entry #1- The Dancing Duo
Entry #2- I'm the real voice
Entry #3- Mom my beloved
Entry #4- Mister Songwriter
Entry #5- A Singer who Stacks and A Rapper who Smacks
Entry #6- His Hyung and Her Unnie
Entry #7- The Soulless Singer
Entry #8- Street Singer not Lowlife Thief
Entry #9- Cold Shoulder
Entry #10- How To Say Sorry (PT 1)
Entry #11- Beyond (PT 2)
Entry #12- The Five Year Break Point
Entry #13- My Only Hyung
Entry #14- Cologne and Wax Strips (PT1)
Entry #15- Classy Reunion (PT2)
Entry #16- Strawberry Shortcake
Entry #17- Valentine's Day (PT 1)
Entry #18- Valentine's Day (PT 1.5)
Entry #19- Valentine's Day (PT2)
Entry #20- Hyung's Comfort
Entry #21- A Little Bit of Awkward and A Little Bit of Fun
Entry #22- One Step Closer
Entry #23- Caught in Between
Entry #24- Broken
Entry #25- Scoutings and Acceptance
Entry #26- The Fated Encounter of Ten Years
Entry #27- Unexpected Anger
Entry #28- Future Fear and Drinks
Entry #30- Car Repair with You
Entry #31- I Won't Let Anyone Hurt You
Entry #32- His Savior

Entry #29- Unintended Meeting

84 8 3
By sumxmoonlyfe

June 20, 2023

*Twice House*

The loud blaring of the alarm from her phone wakes Nayeon up as she covers her ears to drain out the noise.

Jihyo- unnie!! It's time to wake up!!!

Nayeon- I'm up. I'm up!!

Jihyo- I'll meet you down for breakfast.

After showering, she meets her members at the dining room for breakfast.

Nayeon- where's Momo?

Chaeyoung- she went out with Rosie unnie.

Sana- she texted me a few minutes ago saying that she'll be home around lunch.

Nayeon- alright..

—————————————————————
*Cafe*

Rosé sat by the window while waiting for Momo to arrive. Momo entered through the door and looked around for Rosé when she saw the familiar strawberry blonde girl.

Momo- Rosieee!!!

Rosé- hey Unnie!!!

She engulfs her Unnie in a big hug. After hugging they order their food and chat away. They didn't realize when two men walked in all bundled up.

Hoseok- yah what's wrong with you?!?!

Jimin- I'm sorry hyung!!!!

Momo- oh god tell me it's not them!!

Rosé- shhh!!!

Both girls cover their faces with the menus but the waiter comes and asks them what they want shifting the boys attention on the girls for a split second. The girls quickly ordered and put their face masks on.

Momo- let's quickly leave after our orders come.

Rosé- you're right.

The girls did their best to not be noticed at all. Meanwhile, both boys grabbed a seat a few seats behind the girls and places their orders. After waiting a few minutes, the girls relaxed and started talking with each other completely forgetting about the two boys a few seats away. The waiter came over after another 20 minutes and places the orders on the table. The girls thank the waiter and asked if he could put it in to go cups for them which he agreed to. But just as he was about to take the orders back, Rosé suddenly stops him.

Rosé- wait!!

Momo- what's wrong?

Rosé- Unnie these are not our orders.

Momo- huh??

Rosé- I didn't order this. It's a latte and I hate that. And you ordered a cappuccino not espresso.

Momo- oh wait!! You're right!!

Waiter- I'm so sorry. I think I switched your order with the seat behind you.

Rosé- that's ok. I'll go and get our orders.

Waiter- wait no, I'm sorry, I'll get it.

Momo- it's ok don't worry. We should apologize to those customers anyway.

Rosé- can you just get the to go cups for me please?

Momo- let's go.

With that, Rosé and Momo both walk up to the two boys completely forgetting the fact that it was the same boys they were trying to avoid.

Rosé- excuse me, I'm sorry but the waiter messed up our order and switched it up.

Momo- I apologize for the inconvenience and—

Hoseok- well...

Momo eyes widen when she saw who it was.

Momo- (under her breath) oh crap....

Hoseok and Jimin look at Rosé and Momo with blank expressions. Jimin rolls his eyes as he heard the apologies of the girls.

Jimin- so, this is yours.

Rosé- yeah....

Jimin- well now I want it.

Rosé- WHAT—

Rosé stops herself from screaming remembering that she was in public.

Rosé- (takes a deep breath) Mister Park, this isn't your order and I paid for that.

Jimin- gee thanks for the treat. Come on hyung we should go.

Hoseok- you're right. I was craving a cappuccino anyway.

Momo- what the—

Rosé- you—

Momo- Rosie!!

Shaking Rosé in the panic, Momo calls out to her and points to the window where many paparazzi were already surrounding the place. All four of them started panicking as the reporters were trying to barge inside the cafe.

Momo- Roise we have to go!! Waiter, is there another exit to leave from here?

Waiter- yes, the emergency exit beside the restroom.

Rosé- thank you!!

Momo- come on!! Let's go!! You guys can't stay here either.

Hoseok- let's go!!!

Rosé, Jimin, Hoseok and Momo all dashed for the emergency exit and managed to leave without encountering any of the reporters. They all reach a park where they suddenly see more reporters who were running to the cafe through the park. All of them found a big tree to hide behind and quickly ran towards it. After a few seconds, they came out of the tree after confirming that the coast was clear.

Momo- they've already seen us. It'll only be a matter of time before they find us.

Rosé- I have an idea!!

Jimin- what?

Rosé- give me your coat!!

Jimin- excuse me??

Rosé- switch coats with me! If we switch coats no one would really notice us. Plus you have a woman's coat, they'll just think you're weird for wearing a woman's coat.

Jimin- hey!!!

Hoseok- she's right. Come on Jimin, let's do it!!

Momo- we have to hurry!!

Rosé and Momo switch their coats with Jimin and Hoseok.

Jimin- oh shit!!! Hyung my mask!! It fell off while I was running!!

Hoseok- oh no!! I don't have another mask!!!

Jimin- oh what am I going to do?!?!

Rosé- wait.

Rosé grabs a mask out of her bag and puts it on his face. While adjusting it to make sure it doesn't fall off his face, Jimin stares at her as she finished adjusting it.

Rosé- there. That should be good. Unnie we should go now!!

Rosé grabs Momo's wrist and runs away while Jimin was frozen for a split second. Hoseok quickly grabs Jimin's arm and ran the opposite direction.

—————————————————————
*BP house*

Rosé managed to break off with Momo safely and reach home. As soon as she closed the door she sat on the floor trying to catch her breath. Lisa comes and noticed Rosé sitting on the floor. She got really concerned and ran over to her.

Lisa- Rosie are you alright?

Rosé- yeah....

Lisa then notices the enormous coat Rosé had on.

Lisa- uhh.... Whose coat is that????

Rosé- it's a long story.

Lisa- I got time.

Rosé- help me up!!

Lisa helps Rosé up who goes to the bathroom and changes her clothes. After changing she plops down on the couch and finally relaxes. Lisa comes over with a bowl of ice cream and hands it over.

Rosé- awww you're so sweet!!

Lisa- now tell me what happened?

Rosé- let me text Momo unnie first then I'll tell you everything.

^text convo^
(Bold- Rosé, Italic- Momo)

Rosé- Unnie did you get home safely?

Momo- yes I did. Don't worry. Did you get home safe?

Rosé- yeah I'm with Lisa right now.

Momo- that's good.

Rosé heaves a big sigh of relief after learning that Momo was safe at her house. She narrates the situation to Lisa who listens calmly.

Lisa- why is our luck so bad this time?!?! We're constantly just bumping into them the more we try to avoid them.

Rosé- even I don't know!! I have to somehow think of a way to give Jimin's coat back. Ughhh!!!

Rosé grabs a pillow and puts it over her face muffling out her screams. Lisa pats her on the back calming her down from her frustration.

Rosé- what about you?

Lisa- huh?

Rosé- what's the deal you the car situation?

Lisa- oh that. He still hasn't told me where the repair shop he wants to take his car to is. I've texted him to remind him but he just leaves he on delivered.

Rosé- he's probably busy too.

Lisa- yeah I know...

Rosé- hey let's order pizza while we wait for the unnies to come back.

With that Lisa grabs the phone to order pizza while Rosé texts the other girls to ask when they were going to come back home.

—————————————————————
*BTS House*

Jimin and Hoseok arrive at their house startling Jin and Jungkook who were watching TV in the living room.

Jin- what happened to you two?

Hoseok- don't ask....

Jungkook- didn't you guys go to try that new cafe?

Jimin- it's a long story...

Jungkook- I've got time!!

Jimin- can I at least change?

Jin- WAIT!!!

All three turn their attention to the oldest who shouted while looking at the disheveled duo. Jin pointed the coats they were wearing making the two go red from embarrassment.

Jin- why do you have women's coats?

Jimin + Hoseok- .....

Jungkook- I'll go get the popcorn!!

Jimin facepalms while Hoseok tried to explain but ended up stammering constantly. Jimin managed to convince Jin to let them change and then they'll explain everything. After changing, both Jin and Jungkook waited for Hoseok and Jimin in the living room.

Jimin- you really made popcorn?

Jungkook- yeah.

Jimin- whatever.

Jin- no not whatever. Explain yourselves right now.

Hoseok narrated the entire situation after which he was done, both Jin and Jungkook were rolling on the floor laughing.

Jungkook- OH MY GOD NOOO!!!

Jin- PLEASEE

Jimin- it's not funny!!!!

Jin- you're right. IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!

Hoseok- guys!!

Yoongi- what's so funny?

Taehyung- did I miss something?

Namjoon- guys you'll choke if you laugh so hard.

Jin- you'll laugh too if you heard what happened.

Namjoon- and what happened exactly?

Once again Hoseok explained the situation making the others laugh too. They started teasing both boys until Jimin finally had enough and went to his room.

Taehyung- aw Jimin ah!! I'm sorry!! Please come back!!

Jin- he'll be fine. Don't worry.

Jungkook- but seriously though, why are our lucks so bad nowadays?? All we do is bump into them!

Yoongi- let's just continue ignoring. They're not worth our busy time anyway.

Namjoon- you're right. By the way Jungkook, what about the car situation?

Jungkook- don't worry hyung I have it under control. I already found a repair shop and I'm going there in a few weeks. I just didn't have the time for a while because of my schedule.

Namjoon- that's good. Anyway, Jin hyung, why don't you take a break from cooking today and let's order pizza.

Jin- that sounds nice.

Jungkook- I'll get the phone!!!

Hoseok- him and his food.

Hours later it was dinner time and Jungkook finally ordered the pizza and all of the boys (including Jimin) ate their dinner. Meanwhile the girls also ate dinner while laughing at Rosé for the mess of a situation that happened to her.

Jimin came out of the bathroom and opened his closet to grab his outfit for the next day. He skimmed through the clothes and suddenly stopped when his eyes landed on the light beige coat hanging next to his black blazer. He remembered the moment when she put the mask on him and was adjusting so that it wouldn't fall off. Shaking himself back to reality, he grabs the outfit he wanted to wear and shuts the closet.

Jimin- what is wrong with you Jimin?!? This isn't you!! She chose her path and it doesn't include you. Forget it now!!

*Meanwhile*

Rosé was skimming through her closet to see what she wanted to wear the next day when she spotted the black coat that she swapped for her beige coat. With a big sigh, she holds the sleeve of the coat.

Rosé- until I see you again, I'll keep this safe. Just don't take my espresso next time!!

With that she closes her closet after grabbing the outfit she wanted and finally goes to bed after the eventful day she had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.4K 20
โ™คโ™ข Jin hates the fact that he's fallen in love with you. Taehyung yearns to be with you. Jimin's guilt builds up as he's in love with his best friend...
81.4K 1.3K 48
Bangtan use Blackpink for popularity, when Bangtan already get what they want which is the popularity they ended their relationship to Blackpink. But...
10.6K 419 48
๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š - ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ , ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ , ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด , & ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐Ÿ”ž Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
159K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...