When Dreams Come True

Par dreamerek

Can Yaman is an internationally known actor and model. His shows have had great success but he hasn't been ab... Plus

Author's Note
Sanem Aydin
Can Yaman
Yachts and Meetings
Destiny and Offers
Fountains and Wishes
Choreography and Tours
My Name is Sanem
Past History and Future Plans
Movies and Taste Testings
Bandanas, Fans and Albatross
Fame and Falling in Love
Hot Air Balloon Rides and Paparazzi
Pajamas and Decisions
Author's Note
Introductions and Impressions
Wine and Doubts
Opportunities and Sacrifices
Devastation and Endings
Author's Note
Tears and Revelations
Dreams and Rainy Saturday Afternoons
Reunions in the Rain
Love Reborn and Pottery Throwing
Paris in the Rain
Happy Ending or New Beginnings
Ready for Book 3?
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Future Promises and Announcements

880 83 40
Par dreamerek

When Can took Sanem home later that evening, he was overcome with love for this beautiful woman. Walking her inside her apartment, he held her close and kissed her breathless.

Mutual feelings of passion stirred between them; feelings they had both felt building for quite awhile. Their kissing became more heated and losing himself in the moment, Can walked her backwards, accidentally running into a wall.

He grabbed her around her waist and pulled her up impossibly close to himself when he felt her hesitate a bit. Coming back to himself, he loosened his grip and ended the passionate kiss.

Sanem, he said huskily. I'm sorry. I got carried away for a moment. You're just so, so beautiful, so desirable. I can't seem to breathe around you. Your fragrance brings me into a trance and I can't seem to help myself.

Breathless still from the kiss, Sanem looked him the eyes shyly. 

Sanem answered, I'm sorry, Can. I got carried away myself. I, I feel everything you're feeling and I'm so attracted to you too but..

But, you're not ready. I understand that, bebek. I'm in no hurry. For you I would wait forever, he said softly.

It's just..it's just that where I come from, my background, well, it's embarrassing to talk about with you, she stammered.

Sanem, askim, you can say anything to me, he said reassuringly.

Well, I was raised very traditional. I've, I mean, I have never, you know..she said, looking away from his intense gaze.

The realization that she was still a virgin hit Can like a brick wall. When she told him about being engaged, he just assumed that she and Engin had been intimate since they were together for so long. He wasn't quite sure how to react but he wanted to say the right thing. 

In the moment, all he could think about was how happy he was that he would be her first, her last. Wait, her last? Yes. Absolutely her last. He loved this woman and he knew that he wanted to be in her life. He had already told the guys he was going to marry her. A huge smile came across his face at the thought. 

Can? Are you, are you upset? Disappointed? she said blushing profusely and concerned that this knowledge might make him rethink being with her since she had no experience.

I mean, I know you've been with other women in the past, she continued, the thought bringing her so much pain.

Upset? Disappointed? Sanem, look at me. How could you think that? Can asked, his brows furrowing as he gathered her close to himself again.

Whispering in her ear, he said, Askim, my love, being with you I've realized that I've never been in love before. What I feel with you is like nothing I've experienced before. So you are my first as well. My first love. My last love. I know you loved Engin but I will be your first in other ways and I will definitely be your last.

Sanem's eye went wide as she pulled away to look at him again.

My first, my, my last? Can, what are you saying? she asked in wonder, searching his eyes.

Just that we are each other's first love in some way and yes, I want us to be each other's last. I know we're not quite ready for that yet but I want you to know that, that when I see my future, you're in it, Sanem, Can said, his eyes never moving away from hers.

They both just stood in the moment, lost in the look of love in each other's eyes and the promise of a future filled with love and passion. Nothing could be heard but their slightly accelerated breathing and the loud beating of their hearts. 

Can, she whispered.

Kissing her tenderly on the lips, once, twice and then a third time, he pulled her in close once more and whispered, I love you, Sanem Aydin.

Can, I love you too. So much, she answered, pushing down the knot in her throat that threatened to break loose the tears she felt.

Do you still feel it's right to announce our relationship, bebek. If you're feeling hesitant about it in any way, I'll understand, he said as they walked hand in hand to the sofa.

No, I think I'm ready, canim. I don't want to hide anymore, she answered quietly but firmly.

He smiled broadly and lifting her hands to his lips, he kissed her knuckles. I'll talk to Mamut and the guys and you try to talk to Baris as soon as possible. We can make a plan after that, okay? he asked.

Okay, she answered, nodding and smiling widely.

I'll call you once I get that meeting in place, Can said as she walked him to the door. I miss you already and I haven't even left yet.

I miss you too, canim. Already! I wish you didn't have to go, she said, blushing at her own words.

Chuckling, he said in that seductive tone that made her knees weak, Soon, askim. Soon.

The blush spread across her neck and down her chest at his suggestive tone.

Looking away for a moment then looking back, she said, Good night, Can.

Good night, bebek, he said with a kiss to her nose. Placing his forehead to hers, he breathed in her fragrance once more. 

Sanem, before I leave, can I, can I smell your neck? I need your fragrance to last me through the night as I dream of you and last still til morning, Can asked.

My, my neck? she stuttered.

Mmmhhhmm, he muttered, his eyes closed.

Heart beating, palms sweating, she pulled away slowly, leaned her head to one side and gave him access to what he asked for.

His nose slid down her cheek, then her jaw and settled on her neck as he breathed in deeply.

Sanem heard when his breathing increased, matching her own. There was not only a physical attraction but a connection between them that was so strong, it was going to take a lot of will power not to get lost in those strong feelings.

They had just made the decision to not go further but she hadn't been clear that she meant until marriage. She knew it wasn't what Can was used to but she didn't want to even say the word "marriage" in case it made him uncomfortable. 

They were still so new to this relationship. And in a moment like this, she wondered if she could keep to her family's expectations and traditions. Deep down she knew that she wanted it, though. For it to be a gift she saved until her wedding night. The thought of Can being the one by her side on such a momentous occasion had her dizzy.

Waving goodbye to Can as he walked to his car then locking the door behind her, she let herself slide down the door onto the floor.

She was in love with this man and he was already talking about firsts and future promises. She wished she would never wake from this dream. She thought about the wish she made at the Trevi Fountain and marveled at the fact that her Albatross, her Can, was nearby at the same time. There was definitely some strong magic in those waters, she thought.

How do I even begin to prepare to go public with their relationship? she thought. She remembered that Can had been in a relationship with a model some time back and how the press had made such a big deal about it. Was she ready for what was coming? Shaking her head as if she could shake away the doubts and fears, she stood up and walked to the window. 

Looking out, she told herself that she could handle what was coming. She knew that Can would protect her every way he could. She trusted him and knew that she was a priority. He hadn't mentioned the Italy offer for a few days but knew that it was a conversation that was coming around again also.

Sighing heavily, she called Mia to get her mind off of all of this for awhile. Talking to her friend about something else would be a great distraction for the time being.

___________________

Can, do you think you're both prepared for this so soon? Mamut asked as he, Can, Tahir and Roberto talked in his office.

As much as we can be, Mamut. We're tired of hiding. Sanem is getting a lot of attention also and is somewhat getting more acclimated to her fame. Like Roberto has said before, this way we can control the narrative, the content, Can said with resolve.

Alright, if you think it's the right thing to do. Let's come up with a strategy. Do you want us to come out with an announcement from the charity or from your personal IG account? Or we could set up an interview, Mamut answered.

I had thought that coming from my personal IG account would be best but I hadn't thought of an interview. Do we have any coming up? I met with the Dolce & Gabbano people but that was about a commercial and photo shoot, Can said.

Let's do this. I can set up an interview with someone you like, your choice, that would talk to you after the photo shoot. Announce your affiliation with D&G as well as Sanem. We wouldn't have to make it a formal weird announcement. They ask you every time they interview you about your personal life so it would just be answering it this time, Roberto offered.

I like that idea. But not Ibrahim. Anyone but him! Okay, I'll talk to Sanem and get back with you by tomorrow. Thanks guys. I appreciate your help, he said as he shook their hands.

And Can, we only have 3 weeks left before we have to give the Italian producers an answer. We're cutting it close. I've been putting them off but that's getting more and more difficult, Mamut said, hoping for an answer.

Looking down and then back up again, Can said, If they push for an answer, then it would have to be a "no". I'm just not ready for that right now. It's a great opportunity but the wrong time. I'm sorry. I know you all think I should take it but I just can't right now.

Mamut answered solemnly, Can I think you're making a big mistake. I know I can get you jobs here in Turkey at some point in the near future but this one, this is a really big deal.

Yes, I know that's how you feel. You've made it abundantly clear, Mamut. I just can't. It's not the right time for me. There will be other opportunities, Can said, looking around the room at his closest friends. 

They all just smiled but he knew that they disagreed with him. He was willing to take the chance that this was a career mistake.

_____________________

After rehearsals, Sanem called Derren to see if she was free that evening. Can had some obligations so she was anxious to catch up with her. When Derren said yes, Sanem went home to take a shower and head to her apartment.

Come in, come in, Derren said, grabbing Sanem by the wrist as she stood in the doorway. I have been waiting forever for this visit. Pleeeeaasseee tell me what's going on??

Laughing at her friends' antics, she filled her in on the whole story. Watching Derren's eyes go wider and wider, she told her everything up to her conversation with Can the other night, while they sipped on wine.

So you're dating..well more than dating. You're talking about the future?? Sanem, I don't know what to say! I mean it makes complete sense. You are his equal in every way. And the spark that I felt in just the few minutes I was in your company was palpable. That man is head over heels in love with you, that's for sure, she said animatedly.

Oh, Derren, I've never been so happy. I've never felt like this before. He makes me feel like I can do anything..everything. It's not his fame that attracts me to him. It's just him. He's kind, considerate, well read, humble, passionate..Sanem said but blushed bright red at the last word.

Oh really? So you've..you know..Derren asked. I mean I know you want to wait until marriage but I wouldn't blame you at all.

NO! No, no. Err, we've gotten a little carried away at times but I told him that I've never had sex before. He seemed surprised but then elated. But I haven't actually come out and said I want to wait until I'm married. I don't want to give him the feeling like I'm pushing him, you know? It's still so early in our relationship. Although he says he wants me in his future, Sanem confessed.

Well, when you know, you know, my girl. Just guard your heart but not so much that you miss out on anything that would keep you from all that love has. I don't mean sex, just in general. Love is a matter of trust. Faith. It's a leap of faith, Derren said, as she held Sanem's hands in her.

I'm so incredibly happy for you, my beauty. You deserve all the joy and happiness this world can offer you, she said as she kissed her cheek.

Thank you, Derren. Your friendship means so much to me. I want to keep my heart open to his love and all its possibilities. And yes, it will definitely take trust and faith to walk through what is coming. We've decided to announce our relationship publicly, Sanem said.

Raising her eyebrows, Derren answered, Oh wow. That's a big step. How are you going to do it?

Well Can is the new brand ambassador for Dolce & Gabbana so his agent thought it might be a good idea to allow a magazine to interview him after the photo shoot. Apparently they always ask about his personal life and he deflects but this time he would open up about us, she answered.

And what does Baris say about all of this? she asked.

I talked to him today, in fact, and he's worried about how it will affect me. The press can be so demeaning and intrusive at times but he agrees with Can about the way it will be done. They're setting it up as we speak. He's to call me with the details tomorrow, Sanem said, sitting back and drinking more of her wine.

I'm wishing you the very best in all of this. Just remember that I'm here if you ever need a friend to talk to, Derren offered.

Putting down her glass, Sanem hugged Derren and thanked her.

____________________

Mia had invited Sanem to an event for one of her clients. It was at a luxury hotel in Istanbul that overlooked the Bosphorus. She really didn't like these events but she hadn't spent a lot of time with her friend lately and didn't want to disappoint her. Plus she had offered to loan her a gown to wear and make a girl's night of it. Frankie wasn't able to come so they got dressed and headed to the venue. 

Can was busy again and hated to miss out on an evening with Sanem but asked her to send him a picture of her outfit. 

They had made the decision to go with the interview idea after his photo shoot in 2 days. They hadn't seen each other in a couple of days and both were getting antsy. They talked every night but they were longing to be together. He told her he would come the next night so they could talk before the interview.

Asking Mia to take a picture for Can, Sanem posed, hoping it would make him miss her even more.

At the business dinner he was obligated to attend, Can felt his phone vibrate, announcing a text. Not sure who it was, he casually turned it over to see Sanem's photo come through. His eyes got wide and his throat went dry suddenly. Excusing himself, he walked away from the table to open it up bigger.

Blowing out loudly, he instantly called her number.

Can? Oh I didn't know you'd be able to talk, canim. What a nice surprise. How's the dinner going? Are they interested in helping with the charity? she asked as she grabbed her purse to walk out with Mia.

Sanem, I, um, ahh, yes, yes, sorry, they are willing to help. But I'm thinking I may skip the dinner and make an excuse so I can accompany you to this event tonight, he stammered.

What? No, Can. Don't do that. They'll take offense to it. I'm fine. Mia and I are going to spend some girl time together. I'll see you tomorrow. You'll have me all to yourself, she said, whispering the last part.

Bebek, you shouldn't have sent me that picture then. You look, wow. Stunning. Gorgeous. I'm having a hard time thinking about you being out looking like that without me, Can said, waving his hand to Roberto that he was coming back in a minute.

Can, you're so sweet. I'm so glad that you liked the picture but I promise. We're all good, Mia and I . She will make sure no one gets near me, she laughed.

Sighing heavily, Can said, Please be careful and call me when you get home, Ok? I'll be waiting to hear that you're there safely. Maybe..I can come over. 

Blushing, Sanem said, I don't think that's a good idea, Can. It will be late but I'll see you tomorrow. I love you, askim.

I love you too, bebek, he groaned, walking back to the table.

_______________________

Rehearsals were going great as they were preparing for an event in Istanbul. Sanem was especially excited about it because Baris had let her choreograph several dances for the performance. She was getting more and more comfortable with the added responsibility. Marco was so proud of how far she had come and loved watching her blossom.

Sukru had resigned himself to just being a friend to her and applauded all of her accomplishments. He knew that she had to have a boyfriend from the way she was acting but no one seemed to know who it was or why she was hiding their relationship.

Frankie, so you really won't tell me who Sanem is seeing? he asked while they were all rehearsing.

Sukru, what makes you think that the 20th time you ask me the same question will get you a different answer. Let it go! she answered.

I'm just curious, is all. You don't have to be like that, he said irritated once again at her response.

Rolling her eyes, Frankie set off to stretch after a grueling practice. Her body needed to be stretched and she thought about a new therapeutic massage she had read about.

Sanem, want to go with me to this new spa? she asked her friend.

I'd love to but Can and I finally get to see each other tonight. It's been days since our schedules match up. He's cooking me dinner, Sanem answered with a smile and dreamy faraway look.

Seriously? A few days? How did you both survive such an enormous separation, she said sarcastically but with a smile.

Well, it's felt like much longer! But you go and check it out and I promise to join you next time. Love you! she said with a quick hug and kiss.

Rushing home to get ready, Sanem couldn't stop thinking about Can and how it would feel to be in his arms again. Their conversation tonight would be about the announcement. The thought of  it made her excited and nervous all at the same time.

When she heard the knock on her door, she ran to open it up and squealed when Can grabbed her and kissed her immediately.

Bebek, I couldn't wait another moment to feel your lips on mine, he said quietly as he pulled away.

Me either, Can. I have had such a hard time concentrating on anything else today. I kept stepping on Marco's toes, she said, chuckling.

Well, I wish he would find a new partner to step on his toes, he replied, trying not to sound like the jealous beast he felt inside.

Askim, we are just dance mates. Nothing else. Now, feed me! I skipped lunch to try to get out early and get ready. I'm starving, Sanem joked.

Oh no, I'll have to hurry then before you get hangry. I've seen that once and I never want to experience that again, Can said as they walked to the car, dodging Sanem's playful slap.

After they enjoyed their delicious meal, Can brought Sanem to the sofa with a cup of tea.

Can, thank you again for dinner. It was wonderful. And the tea is exceptionally good tonight, she said as she let him pull her closer to him.

You're welcome, askim. I love cooking for you, he said. Now let's talk about the interview. I'm expecting them to ask if I'm seeing someone, like we talked about. So I'll start by saying that there is someone special in my life right now and depending on how the questions come, at some point I'll tell them that you and I are in a relationship. My question to you is once I say your name, they will obviously know who you are and want to know details. What are you comfortable with as far as going further into those?

Let's keep it vague, Can. That's what Baris suggested. Tell them that we met recently at an event and have been seeing each other ever since. Leave it at that, she answered.

I agree. After that, we can decide what we post or not post as far as photos and/or details, Can suggested.

I like that, Can. I'd love to have the freedom to post a photo every once in awhile of us together but I don't want to go overboard. And of course, we'd never tell people where we are until after the fact, she added.

Shaking his head in agreement, Can continued, If you get asked in person by the press, I'll leave it up to you what you want to share but I think we should keep it simple. We're seeing each other, we're happy, we're enjoying ourselves.

Good, I agree. You know I was wondering about something Can. How was it like when you did this with the woman you were seeing awhile back. I think she was a model, right? Sanem asked, sitting up so she could look at him.

That's right, I've never told you about much about Ezgi. We met when I was modeling and yes, she's still modeling. We had a great start to our relationship. I was trying to break into some acting roles but mostly was just modeling jobs that were paying the bills. Once I started getting some bit parts here and there, I felt like something changed in our relationship. There was this underlying jealousy that was evident to me even though she denied it, he said. 

We were officially together for 2 years but honestly, we started to unravel months and months before that. When I got my part in the show that was shot in Budapest, I ended it. She was jealous of me, my co-stars, the attention I was getting. It was a big red flag to me. We stopped making each other a priority, Can continued.

We posted a few photos together early on before I got well known and she seemed to love that part of our relationship. She wanted very much for people to know that we were together. I don't know what happened to her that caused her to change so much. Eventually I broke it off and she accused me of not wanting to be with her because I was famous now, which was unbelievably unfair. We haven't spoken in over 6 months, Can said as he looked at Sanem's reaction to all that he shared.

I'm sorry to hear that you were hurt with that relationship. I can imagine it was hard for her to accept your fame, Sanem offered.

But you accepted it. You accepted me, just as I am, with or without my fame, bebek. That's the difference. You have a quiet strength about you that is so amazing to watch and experience. You don't compare yourself to others. You know who you are and because of that, you're able to genuinely celebrate the success of others. You are unique, askim. In so many way. I'm in awe of you daily and the fact that you chose me, chose to love me, to accept me as I am, is a gift that is priceless to me, he said with all the love he felt in his heart for this beautiful woman.

Caaan, she whispered, wiping away a tear that snuck down her cheek before she could stop it. That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said about me. I don't know what to say.

You don't have say a word, bebek. Just looking at you is enough, he answered as he pulled her in for a long, slow kiss.

They talked for hours about the interview, about love, the future, how they felt about each other until it was late and he needed to get some rest before the big day.

I'll call you as soon as I finish and can get away, bebek, Can told her as walked her to her door.

And I'll be waiting. Bonne chance, bebek, she said, kissing him once more.

She was pretty sure she heard the door to Derren's apartment open and a giggle float down the stairwell. Can heard it too and yelled, Good night, Derren!

They both laughed as they heard a gasp and the door slam.

_____________________

Can, try this shirt on, please, the stylist asked. Turning him around, he smiled. 

Your body is made for Dolce, Can. Now try on this black suit. 

The director explained that they wanted the shoot to be in a gym setting where Can is getting ready after a workout. It was sexy, clean and provocative. In the end, the shoot was a great success and everyone was happy with how it turned out.

They talked about future projects together as Can got ready for the interview. Thanking the D&G reps for allowing the journalist to be present, he turned his attention to the next part. Taking in a deep breath and trying to mentally prepare for the interview, Can grabbed a bottle of water and sat down to be mic'd up.

Can, we're so excited to have been invited today. What a great shoot. I think there will be a surge in suit sales for Dolce & Gabbana very soon, Hakir from Hello Magazine said.

I'm happy you could join us. It was a lot of fun, Can answered. 

We wanted to ask you about the Can Yaman for Children initiative too. Tell us some more about that, Hakir continued as the cameras rolled.

I'd love to, Can said with a huge smile. 

Over the next 10 minutes or so, Can explained the importance of what they were doing and how excited he was to be a part of it, mentioning Tahir and Roberto and everyone who was a part of the charity.

Finishing up he said, And the tours around Turkey were met with great enthusiasm and were wonderfully successful. We exceeded our goals and will be able to do some great things with our partnership with the Children's Hospital here. In fact, it was so successful, we are talking about taking it international, Can said with joy.

Wow. That's quite an objective, Can. I wish you all the luck with those goals, Hakir said.

Thank you so much, Hakir. It's a dream of mine to bring this much needed subject to the forefront. Mental health is something that has been hidden for far too long. I want to bring hope to those who are struggling with that aspect of their lives. We want to bring joy back to those who have lost it, Can said solemnly.

I think that's wonderful and I, for one, will do my part in bringing it to the attention of your fans and ours at the magazine. The success of Inadina was also a great accomplishment for you, he stated.

Yes, it was a great cast and crew and I was unbelievably fortunate to be a part of it, Can said with a smile.

Now, speaking about hope, joy and dreams, you know I have to ask because the fans want to know. Any chance that you've found someone to share all of this with? he asked, knowing he'd never get an answer but acknowledging that his editor would want him to at least try.

Hmm, well..actually. I'm very happy in that part of my life right now. I have found someone to share my life's work with, Can said cautiously.

Oh, wow! I, uh, I didn't think you'd answer such a personal question, Can. Now, I'm curious as I know our fans will be with such a declaration, he answered, sitting up straighter in his chair, making sure the cameras were still filming.

Chuckling, Can answered, I don't usually answer such personal questions but this is a unique woman. Her name is Sanem Aydin and we met at an event where her dance group was performing. Once we spent time together, I knew that she was a true gift. She has become very special to me.

Wait, Sanem Aydin, the dancer that we featured not long ago? Hakir asked, getting excited about this impossible scoop that had just landed in his lap.

She's a choreographer and dancer, actually and a brilliant one at that. She has become very important in my life and I feel incredibly grateful to have her in it, he said, his eyes showing all the love that he felt.

Hakir answered, I can see that very clearly. You're obviously in love, Can. And who could blame you. Sanem has gotten a lot of attention recently for her talent and she's a very beautiful woman as well.

She is beautiful inside and out, Hakir. I consider myself the luckiest man on the planet. Thank you so much again for the opportunity to share about the Break the Wall Tour and to be a part of the Dolce shoot. It was nice seeing you again, Can said, making it clear the interview was over.

Thank you, Can. I wish you success in your career, your charity and your love life, Hakir said beaming from ear to ear.

Can walked away after shaking his hand and went to change into his own clothes so he could call Sanem.

Answering on the first ring, Sanem asked him how it went.

I think it went great, Can answered, recounting the interview questions and his response. 

Can, you said all those sweet things about me? Oh, Caaan, she cooed. You're amazing!

And I meant every single one of them, askim. We should probably lay low tonight so I'll come over whenever you get home from rehearsals, he said. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. Maybe you can give me my 2nd dance lesson.

Hmm, that's a great idea. What do you think of learning some latin dance moves? Sanem teased.

Well if it means that I can keep Marco away from you, I'm all in! he said with a chuckle.

See you soon, askim, she said.

Hanging up and shaking her head in amazement, she called her parents then Leyla as she had promised when the interview was over. Mia was next and she could tell Frankie over lunch.

After dinner, Can asked her if she could get free over the weekend. Mamut had scheduled a photoshoot for a new company but they wanted it to be in a winter background so he was headed to the mountains where some snow was still visible.

I'd love to, Can! We could go sledding. I haven't done that since I was a kid, Sanem said excitedly.

And here I am planning a romantic dinner in front of the fireplace and you want to race me down a mountain, Can said jokingly as he tickled her.

Stop, stop, Can, she laughed, begging him not to tickle her anymore. Ok we can do both, askim.

Sounds like a wonderful plan, he answered.

The weekend away was wonderful and they took a ton of photos together. Luckily his experience modeling made the shoot go by very quickly, giving them more time to spend together.

She loved that they both enjoyed being outdoors in nature so they spent most of their time enjoying the last of the snow. Can was the most romantic man she had ever known. He just made everything so special.

As they got ready to get back to civilization, Can asked if she was ready to post their first picture as a couple.

Absolutely. I love this one. What do you think? she asked, showing him her favorite of the trip.

I love that one too. Let's do it, he said.

Looking at each other as they saw the photo go live on both their IG accounts, Can said, Well, it's official. The world knows you're mine. All mine. 

And you, Can Yaman, are mine. All mine, she said as she kissed him.

When they got back to Sanem's, Can kissed her and said good night. He hated being away from her even for a little while.

Later that night, Sanem called him to let him know that they both were tagged in a photo that a paparazzi had taken when they were saying good bye.

Can, that means they were waiting outside my apartment, she said sounding very uncomfortable.

Sanem, if you feel unsafe at any point, you call me ok? I didn't think it would start so soon. But I can be over there in 10 minutes. Promise me, alright? he said reassuring her.

I promise, Can. Hopefully they won't be there in the morning when I leave for the studio. I've seen a few after my cover stories but they weren't rude. I'm sure I'll be fine. I love you, she said as they hung up.

I love you too, bebek. Sweet dreams, Can answered.

Can was about to turn off the light in his bedroom when he saw his phone light up. Quickly grabbing it thinking it was Sanem, he saw a familiar name pop up in a text message.

Can, I'm sorry to text so late but you've been on my mind a lot lately and I wanted to say hello. I miss you. So much. Could we talk soon?

Can's mind was reeling. What in the world was the meaning of this text? Why now after all this time. What could Ezgi possibly want to talk about?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.5K 2.2K 31
A romance novel that explores the unexpected connection between two individuals. When Can accidentally hits Sanem, their initial encounter is filled...
34K 2.9K 28
Sanem lost her parents and older sister in a car accident when she was only eight. Mirhiban, the wife of Aziz Divit, the owner of the hotel where San...
26.9K 2.5K 65
14 year old Sanem, just received a scholarship for being top of her class, to one of the most prestigious schools in Instanbul. It won't be easy for...
15.3K 1.9K 58
Sanem is a young girl who lost her parents in a car accident. Sanem and Leyla Sanem's sister, lived with their aunt and uncle for a couple of years b...