Set In Stone

By MyAnimehub

Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

400 8 2
By MyAnimehub

Konoha: 2 weeks after the invasion

With Naruto

Naruto woke up in his apartment with a yawn; he then looked to the side of his bed and saw Temari sleeping peacefully. 1 week after the invasion Suna's council had sent a message that they were tricked into helping the invasion of the leaf by Orochimaru; Suna apologized for their actions but Konoha was not very forgiving.

Gaara in a stroke of genius recommended that a political marriage between Temari and a clan heir will be the perfect solution; Naruto was recommended by the hokage and they accepted. Other than a few people no one knew that this was planned from even before the invasion even happened.

"Temari wake up" Naruto whispered into her ear; Temari shifted and groaned.

"Give me a few more minutes" Temari said; Naruto kissed her cheek.

"Ok you win" Naruto said "you want to cuddle" Naruto asked; Temari nodded and crawled next to Naruto and put her head on his chest.

"What do you got planned today" Temari asked "anything special" she wondered.

"Training with Jiraya, visit Sarada and see how she's doing in recovery and seeing Karui off" Naruto said "she has to return to cloud" he said.

"Well, I'll join you" Temari said yawning; she then got up and stretched in her light purple pajamas "I wouldn't mind seeing my new home with my fiancé" she said.

"Ok my sand princess" Naruto said making Temari roll her eyes.

"You're such an idiot" Temari said before moving over to Naruto and kissing him on the lips "you're lucky I like than about you" she said making Naruto chuckle. "C'mon I'll make some breakfast" Temari said as she and Naruto walked over to the kitchen.

With Hinata and Hanabi

Hinata and her sister were eating breakfast in the Hyuga compound; after the death of Hiashi and the Hyuga council and with no heir or heiress to the clan there was a hole in Hyuga leadership. The next in line of power was the head of the branch families; he recommended that Hinata be offered her old spot of heiress back. This was done because while she wasn't popular in the main house, she was very popular in the branch families because of her more liberal attitude and the fact that she openly hated the cage bird seal.

So far with Hiashi and the Hyuga council gone things have been a lot better in the Hyuga clan.

"So, sister" Hanabi spoke up "when are we going to remove the seals on the branch members" Hanabi asked. Hinata finished her bite of food and spoke.

"Lord Hokage, Jiraya and Karin have been working non stop in order to find a way to remove the seals" Hinata said "Karin said at the rate they are going it might be a few months to a few years; but no matter how long it takes we will remove the seals and we will no longer put them on members" Hinata said.

"Things sure have changed huh" Hanabi said "a few months ago we left the clan; now you are the heiress again" she said. Hinata smiled and nodded.

"Maybe" Hinata said "but I will need an advisor though; someone I can trust" Hinata said and Hanabi smiled as she knew where Hinata was getting at.

"I will always be by your side sister" Hanabi said "Tsunade and Tsubaki may have adopted us but you are my one and true family" Hanabi said.

Hinata smiled at that and continued eating; after she was done, she got up "we better get going; we have a lot of work to do" she said. Her and Hanabi both got up; before they left the room they went over to a small memorial.

Hinata and Hanabi both said a quick prayer "watch over us mother" they both said to the picture of their departed mother. When they were done, they left the room to start their day.

With Tsume and Moro

"- I can also teach you and Akamaru the dynamic marking technique" Tsume said "since he's no longer KIba's nin dog he needs a new partner" Tsume said.

Moro smiled and nodded "that would be great" Moro said "lets get Hana; we need to meet with Tsunade soon" she said.

As they walked to Hana's room Tsume opened the door "Hana we got to- "Tsume began until she froze.

Haku was handcuffed to Hana's bed and Hana was on top of him naked; Hana looked over and saw Tsume and Moro standing there. "Oh my god mom" Hana shouted "get out and close the door" she shouted.

Tsume and Moro both closed the door; for a moment they said nothing. Then both girls began to laugh.

15 minutes later Tsume, Moro and a red-faced Hana were walking to the senju compound.

"So, Hana" Moro said "you're into fem boys huh; never would've guessed that" she said with a smirk.

Hana got a tick mark "say what you want" Hana said "Haku is sweet, considerate, likes to go cloths shopping with me and he has really nice hair" she said. "Besides Haku is the first boy I have ever really felt this way for" Hana said "he makes me feel special" she said.

Tsume smiled at that "I know how you feel" she said "Most men see me as Tsume Inuzuka; the crazy clan Matriarch that drove her husband away. Naruto however; he sees me as Tsume Uzumaki, loving wife and friend" Tsume said. "He makes me feel like a woman" Tsume said "he always does things like call me sexy, pinch my butt, and call me pet names like babe or honey. He makes me feel loved" Tsume said.

Moro smiled at this "I know exactly what you're talking about" Moro said "Naruto is the first boy I have ever loved; he doesn't mind my past or… what happened to me. He loves me for me" Moro said.

Hana smiled "I guess we all lucked out in the men department" she said.

"Let's get a move on" Tsume said "don't want to make Tsunade wait any longer than she has too" she said as the 3 continued their walk to the Senju compound.

With Ino and Ichigo

Ino was packing up all her fathers' things in order to get rid of them; she then picked up a photograph of her, her father and her late mother. Ino knew what she did was necessary but it still hurt her.

"You ok Ino" Ichigo said putting his arms around her "you know you didn't have to do it; I could've done it for you" he said.

"I know" Ino said "but it had to be me; he wouldn't have attacked his own daughter" Ino said. "I know he sided with Sasuke in the future; I know that he was responsible for torturing Sasuke's political enemies. But he was still my daddy" Ino said as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

Ichigo then hugged Ino even tighter and put her head under his chin "I had to kill my own brothers" Ichigo began "Sasuke only wanted the strongest among us; we were born together, trained together and went to battle together. That day when future you found me; I had killed my last 4 remaining brothers because they were too big of a threat" Ichigo said.

"Killing is never easy Ino" Ichigo said "but talking about it and coming to terms with it is the only way to heal" he said. "I'll always be with you Ino; I love you" he said.

"I love you too" Ino said kissing him; "lets finish this ok" she said and he nodded as they continued packing.

With Sarada, Naruto and Temari

"Sarada… are… you… feeling better" Naruto said slowly.

"Naruto I'm blind not retarded" Sarada said with bandages covering her left eye "they said it will be another few days until my right eye is better; so far I can only make out colors and not shapes" she said.

"Why did you only have one eye fixed" Temari asked.

Sarada sighed "I got to wait to get the other eye; Danzo only had the right one" Sarada said "also I didn't feel like having eye surgery more than 2 times" she said.

"Aww don't be sad Sarada" Naruto said "you look kinda cute he said" and Sarada blushed.

"Really" Sarada said happily.

"Yeah, like a like a pirate" Naruto said. Sarada the swung at the orange blob that was Naruto and missed "haha you mi- "Naruto began until Temari hit him on the head with her fan.

"Don't pick on her" Temari scolded "girls are very sensitive to their looks" she said.

"Owww ok" Naruto said "you didn't have to hit me though" Naruto pouted. Naruto then got up "well we gotta go; Karui is going back to cloud and we want to see her off" Naruto said. Sarada nodded.

"Have fun and tell her I said hi" Sarada said as Naruto and Temari walked out.

"I'm going to miss Karui she was nice" Yakumo said scarring the shit out of Sarada.

"Yakumo when the hell did you get here" she screamed.

"I've been here for 15 minutes already" Yakumo said apologetically "you were just talking with Temari so much I didn't want to seem rude and interrupt" she said.

"You scared the hell out of me" Sarada said; she then touched her eye "being blind sucks" she said sightly depressed.

With Karui, Yugito, Omoi, and Samui

The cloud squad was about to begin their long trip back to Kumo when they heard shouting in the distance.

"Hey wait" Naruto shouted; as he approached he stopped "looks like I caught you guys just in time; I wanted to say goodbye before you guys headed out. Especially you Karui" Naruto said. Karui blushed and went over to Naruto; she kissed Naruto on the cheek and smiled.

"I was kinda hoping you'd show up" Karui said "I'll miss you Naruto; I'll write to you as often as I can and I'll put in some vacation time so I can come back" Karui said.

Naruto smiled and hugged her "I'll write you too; heck I'll even ask Hinata or Sarada to write for me. They have better hand writing" he said and Karui chuckled.

Omoi then walked up and bumped fists with Naruto "take care man" he said "and make sure you tell Ichigo that Megumi is the best" he said and Naruto nodded knowing what he meant.

"Man, you just like to piss him off don't you" Naruto said "you shouldn't diss a mans waifu like that" he said. Omoi smirked and walked away.

Samui then walked up "See you later Uzumaki" she said with a small smile "it's been fun. You're a cool guy" she said.

Naruto smiled and shook her hand "and you're pretty cool too Samui" Naruto said.

Yugito walked up last "it was nice meeting you Naruto" Yugito said; she then kissed Naruto's cheek "Anko was right about you; you are defiantly a special kind of shinobi. I hope you continue growing and I hope you achieve all your goals" she said. Naruto blushed and scratched the back of his head and looked bashful.

"Thanks, Yugito; it was nice meeting you too" Naruto said "you are one cool cat you know" Naruto said jokingly. "Also, Kurama says goodbye too" Naruto said making Omoi and Samui confused.

"And Matatabi says goodbye as well" Yugito said walking away "take care Naruto" she said; the group then began their trek down the road.

Naruto looked over to Temari and smiled "what do you feel like eating for lunch" Naruto said; Temari looked thoughtful.

"Dango and red bean soup" she said; Naruto nodded they started walking off.

3 days later

Itachi and Kisame were walking into Konoha; they had just knocked out the guards at the eastern gate and were walking through the forest at the edge of the village.

"So what does the brat look like again Itachi" Kisame asked.

"Blonde spikey hair, blue eyes, and 3 whicker like birthmarks on both his cheeks" Itachi said as they continued down the path to the village.

After walking for another hour, they finally reached where they were heading "this is the address" Itachi said standing outside Naruto's front door.

"Good lets grab the brat and leave" Kisame said; Kisame was about to kick the door down but Itachi knocked. When the door opened Naruto looked up and saw Itachi and Kisame satnding there.

"Naruto Uzumaki" Itachi said.

"Yep that's me welcome Itachi" Naruto said with a smile on his face; "and you must be Kisame; wow you are a big guy huh. You are one mean looking motherfucker" Naruto said.

Itachi and Kisame were looking at Naruto wide eyed 'How the hell did he know who we are' Kisame thought.

"Come on in; I just made tea. Well, my girlfriend made tea; I screwed up the first pot" Naruto said; Itachi and Kisame walked into the apartment and saw 3 other people. One was a blonde girl with a diamond tattoo on her fore head reading a magazine on the couch, one was Zabuza Momochi sitting down drinking tea; and the last was a black-haired girl with bandages covering her left eye.

"Hey Sarada they arrived; looks like you were right again" Naruto said before sitting down at the table.

Sarada nodded "well I'd hope so" she said before getting up "please take a seat; we have much to discuss" Sarada said.

Kisame frowned "look girl we don't have time for this" he said "so why don't you- "he began until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked and saw the blonde girl was standing behind him.

"Take a seat and relax ok" she said with a smile "we only really need Itachi; we could just dispose of you now if you want" she said her cheerful mood gone.

Kisame was about to reach for samehada but Itachi spoke up "Kisame stop" he said cooly "I think we should talk first" he said. Kisame nodded and both men sat down "Ok Miss" Itachi said "who are you" he asked.

Sarada sat across from Itachi; Sarada then activated her EMS in her one eye and began to speak. "My name is Sarada Uchiha; I am the daughter of Sasuke Uchiha, your niece. I am here from the future and I'm here to eliminate my father, his associates and the Akatsuki" she said.

Itachi while not showing any emotion was skeptical; Kisame however was now laughing. "That's a good one girlie" Kisame laughed out "you really expect us to believe- "he began.

"Tsukuyomi" Sarada said as her eye began to spin.

In Sarada's Tsukuyomi

Kisame and Itachi were standing under a dark red sky; everything was grey and white and the void seemed endless.

"Welcome to my world" Sarada said gaining both their attentions "in here time is of my own design" Sarada said.

"So you really are a Uchiha then" Itachi said calmly "tell me; why have you not killed me yet" he asked. "If you are Sasuke's daughter, why did you want to talk to me" he said "don't you wish to avenge the clan" Itachi said.

"No, I do not" Sarada said "personally from what I've seen and experienced you should've exterminated the entire clan" she said.

"I left Sasuke alive in order for him to serve the village" Itachi said "so he can get strong and eventually kill me; to restore the Uchiha clan and serve Konoha as a protector" he said.

"You were misguided Itachi" Sarada said "all you did was make him a sociopath; in the future he will abandon the village to seek out Orochimaru, he'll kill Naruto, kill those who were close to Naruto, take over the village and start a 2-decade long reign of conquest and genocide" she said. "The only reason we were able to come back in time is because we killed Sasuke and my mother before they could go back in time themselves" Sarada said "but it came at a price; we lost the Kazekage Gaara, most of our army, and it destroyed Konoha. If it wasn't for Ichigo, Anko, Gaara and Kabuto we would not have won" Sarada said.

Itachi closed his eyes and let out a sigh "ok… I've heard enough" he said before opening his eyes back up revealing his Mangekyu Sharingan.

In the real world

Sarada was thrown back in her seat as she looked at Itachi "what how did you-" she said confused.

"Foolish little niece" Itachi said "you may have the Sharingan but you have not mastered it" he said. "So what is it you wish from me" he said.

"I want 2 things" Sarada said "Shisui's other sharingan and your help in taking down the Akatsuki" she said.

Itachi looked thoughtful for a moment "lets discuss this more" Itachi said; Kisame then stood up.

"Itachi are you serious" Kisame yelled "you can't seriously go on with this; are you really going to abandon the organization for this little brat" Kisame said angrily. Itachi didn't respond; Kisame was about to speak again but Sarada spoke up.

"Zabuza" Sarada said "I asked you here to talk him into joining our side; shouldn't you say something" she said.

Zabuza chuckled "to be honest I never expected Kisame to listen to me" Zabuza said "honestly Kisame is as hard headed as they come; he'd rather die than give up on his principles" Zabuza said.

Sarada nodded and looked at Kisame "I'll give you one chance Kisame" Sarada said "join us or die; choice is yours" she said.

Kisame looked around the room; 2 girls, one boy, Zabuza and Itachi. "What's stopping me from killing you all" Kisame said.

"Me" Tsubaki said getting up.

"Me" Naruto said walking forward.

"And me" Zabuza said picking up his sword "time has passed Kisame; lets go and duel. I always wanted to see how I fare against you" Zabuza said lifting up his sword.

"Hold up" Naruto shouted "not here; this is my damn apartment. Let's go use the training ground" he said.

Kisame seeing he had no way out nodded "lead the way punk" he said "I'll kill blondie and Zabuza and drag you back to the hideout" he said. The four then disappeared in a swirl of leaves and only Sarada and Itachi were left.

"Shall we continue our conversation" Itachi said.

"Yes lets" Sarada said pouring another cup of tea.

With Naruto, Kisame, Zabuza and Kisame

Naruto, Zabuza and Tsubaki were standing on one side of the training ground while Kisame was standing on the other side.

"Hey Zabuza" Naruto spoke up "you know him better than us; how is our odds of winning" Naruto asked.

"Hmm" Zabuza said "With my sword skills, your tenant and your friend's super strength and healing; I'd say it's 50/50 if we go all out" Zabuza said. Naruto gulped at this "just to give you a frame of reference; he makes Orochimaru look like a joke" he said.

Naruto looked at Kisame and gulped "well you never know until you try" he said; Naruto then began to have Kurama's chakra flow thorough his body until he was in his one tail cloak.

"You said it babe" Tsubaki said activating her 100 healings as her tattoo spread over her body.

"Hey brat" Zabuza said bringing out his sword "if I die here; give my sword to Haku. He's more than worthy to wield it" he said.

Naruto nodded "I promise" he said "ok fish face; you ready to dance" Naruto said.

Kisame smiled and unwrapped Samehada "Samehada will enjoy tearing you to ribbons" he said.

"Ok then" Naruto said "lets do this" he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blossom By a.m

Fanfiction

6.3K 482 24
He needed help and she was there to provide it. [A Modern SasuHina Fiction] - by a.m [Published April 7, 2023]
111K 3.2K 22
It all started on a game... They choose to go there then and BOOM! They are both lost in time ●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•● DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto and...
228K 8K 19
How did mama and papa meet? What's the Uchiha massacre? ..Who's Itachi? When curiosity gets to the best of the Uchiha heiress, she's presented with a...
317K 10.2K 25
When Shikamaru, Hinata and Sakura woke up, they found out they had been send back in time to fix everything and to save everyone. It's up to them to...