You Wish Book 2

By LilGhostie22

Book 2 of You Wish series! (Currently with a place holder title) Set a couple years later after Y/n moves aw... More

1
2
3
4
5
A/N
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24

23

50 0 1
By LilGhostie22

Adam's POV: (wrote something a little different. warning for semi lime?)

Y/n and I sat down at the restaurant at a private table near the back. It was nowhere near as fancy compared to where we all went for team dinner, but it still had a romantic atmosphere.

"Do you have any summer plans?" I ask.

Y/n thinks for a second before replying, "I know that I'll be helping out the Girl Scouts for a couple of weeks. Probably walk some dogs. I could keep myself busy if I need to," She shrugs.

"That sounds like fun," I say.

"What about you?" She asks with a sweet smile.

I get slightly embarrassed, "Um. My family and I...usually go to a lake house." I always hate bringing up what my family does because it often reveals how wealthy we are. Which is really annoying.

Y/n's eyes light up, "That's exciting. I love going to lakes. You don't sound so thrilled?" She laughs slightly.

I shrug, "It's nothing fancy. I mean, we go every summer. Sometimes it gets repetitive."

"I get that."

I watch as her gaze drifts, "Are you thinking about how you move a lot?"

She sighs.

"Sorry. Should I have said that?" My face gets slightly hot.

Y/n gives a small smile, "It's ok. I was. Moving around all the time also feels repetitive. It's just...overwhelming. I just wish I could stay in one place."

"Well, college is only a couple of years away. Technically you wouldn't have to follow your mom if she does need to move," I suggest.

"That's true."

"Is there a specific college you would want to go to?" I ask.

"I don't know about colleges but...California probably has been the best place I've lived in. I would love to go back," Y/n smiles, but I can see the sadness in her eyes as she thinks back to where she last lived.

We've talked about her living in San Fernando and every time she thinks about it or tells me stories she always gets this excited glint in her eyes that doesn't appear when she talks about anywhere else. I know that she loved living there and it holds the happiest memories for her, but I still feel guilty for getting a little hurt by the fact that she doesn't see Michigan that way.

I decide to not let her dwell on it, "Shall we head out?"

Y/n nods.

Once we pay, we leave and start heading back to Y/n's house.

"Are you sure you can stay out longer?" Y/n asks.

"You're welcome to take me home if you want me to."

Y/n shakes her head, "No it's ok. I've been having a great time. I just don't want you to get in trouble with your mom."

"I'll be ok. Besides, I'm enjoying tonight too much. I wouldn't want it to end so early," I place my hand on her thigh.

Y/n looks down quickly before putting her eyes back on the road.

I remove my hand, my face burning, "Sorry. I-"

Y/n's giggles cut me off, "Adam. You get nervous too easily. That was probably the boldest you've been with me, besides you asking to kiss me."

I don't know how to respond. I've never been the confident type and I feel like I need to do everything perfectly with Y/n. She's been my most serious relationship and I don't want to mess it up. I really like her and I'm scared that if I do something wrong, or something she doesn't like, it will end it all.

Y/n must've noticed me being flustered because she smiled and took my hand, placing it back on her thigh, "We're going to have to work on your flirting."

I just remain a blushing mess.

With my hand on her thigh.

For the rest of the ride, I'm left having to shift around in my seat every couple of seconds.

~~~

Y/n unlocks her door and I follow in behind her, "My mom has the night shift tonight. So...it's just us right now."

I nod, clearing my throat.

She looks up at me nervously, "Want to go to my room?"

"Sure." Part of me has a sense of deja vu being alone with Y/n like the time I came over really early before the group hangout. This time however has more tension in the air and I don't know if I'm supposed to act on it.

We get to Y/n's room and it's a complete mess. Y/n lets out a gasp and closes the door.

"I forgot. I...couldn't figure out what to wear," She lets out an awkward laugh.

I laugh at how embarrassed she got, "It's ok. I live with Guy and Russ. It can't be any worse. I can help you clean it up."

"You sure? I'd feel bad."

"You'll just have to reward me," I shrug.

Y/n is stunned for a moment.

"How is that for flirting?" I ask, laughing slightly. I try and play it cool, but my heart is fluttering like crazy.

She giggles excitedly, "Not bad. Ok, come in."

We spend the next ten minutes gathering all the clothes that are strewn throughout the room and putting them in their respective places. Y/n is focusing on hanging up the last of her clothes when I come across a pile of lace underwear. Like a literal pile. Why is there so many?

I clear my throat to get Y/n's attention and when she looks over I point to the pile. Her eyes widen and she rushes over, "Ignore those," She scoops them up and shoves them into a drawer of her dresser.

"Were you not able to...decide on what underwear to wear?" I laugh.

Y/n's face goes red, "Well you know...girls need to make sure their underwear matches...to make sure it's not seen through our outfits."

I cross my arms and lean against the bedroom wall, "No other reason?" I quirk an eyebrow.

I noticed her breathing quicken slightly and I slowly make my way towards her. She steps back, but her dresser prevents her from getting far.

I gaze down at her, "Just so you know, I wouldn't mind nonmatching underwear," A buzzy feeling begins to spread throughout my body.

Y/n lets out a shocked laugh, "Adam Banks. You-"

I laugh with her to play it off, but I'm screaming on the inside. I'm throwing out what I can, but it's so hard to stay calm with Y/n.

I place my hands on her hips, "Can I kiss you?"

Y/n nods up at me and we meet each other halfway.

Just like the first time, the kiss sends an electric shock down my spine. I push myself close to her as she begins to play with my hair. Never had I expected to be in this position, especially with someone like Y/n.

Like a switch has been turned on, Y/n starts to take control and guides me to her bed. Once I sit, she gently pushes me back to lie down. As much as I was enjoying this, I wasn't sure how far things would be taken, and I started to get flustered.

Y/n slowly crawls on top of me and looks down at me to meet my gaze. My senses are heightened like every hair on me is standing on end, and my breathing quickens. I feel myself getting hot. I brush her hair back to reveal a pink tinge on her cheeks. At least she's just as nervous.

I pull her close to me and we go back to making out. I flip us over, causing an excited squeal to escape Y/n and I pull back to admire her.

I looked at her in a way I hadn't seen her before. I'm not sure if lust is the right word, but all I knew in my mind was that I wanted her, "Y/n-" I breathed out, not even knowing how to go about this conversation.

"Yes?" She whispers back to me.

My face suddenly gets hot and I have to clear my throat twice before speaking, "I haven't..."

Y/n tilts her head at me confused.

I avoid her gaze for a second, taking a moment to collect myself before I lock eyes with her again, "I haven't...done it before." Damn, this is embarrassing. I bet she didn't want an inexperienced guy, but I felt it was best to get it out in the air before we did anything.

Y/n smiles softly and whispers back, "It's ok. I haven't either."

Something about that sent more excitement through me. She wanted her first time with me?! A small voice in the back of my head told me that it didn't make sense and that we should talk about it more. But come on. I'm a guy. At this moment, I wasn't thinking with my head.

Y/n gives me a quick peck on my lips and then whispers, "We can go slow."

I smile before pressing my lips back on hers and go back to kissing her deeply.

We kept going like that for a little bit with Y/n letting my hand explore her body. Things were getting more heated until my phone went off.

Y/n pulled away to let me get it. Immediately I shook my head, "It's fine," We let the phone ring and kept going. Resuming what we were doing before the phone rang again.

Y/n pulled away again, "Maybe you should get it."

I dropped my head sighing and grabbed it off her nightstand annoyed. We both sat up as I answered it.

"What," I say a little too aggressively. I cleared my throat and tried again, "Hey," I could hear Y/n giggle next to me.

I didn't even realize it was Riley until he spoke, "You're off the team."

"What?!" I say confused.

"You're off the team Banksy. Your scholarship is being revoked," Riley didn't seem the least bit bothered. In fact, I could picture him smirking on the other side of the phone.

I couldn't help but stand up, "What do you mean?"

"You're good until the end of the semester." Then he hung up.

I let my phone drop onto Y/n's bed and I sit down, running my hands through my hair.

"What's wrong? What happened," Y/n panicked.

I take a breath in to calm down. Remembering that the last time I got a call, it didn't end well, which was probably why she seemed a little stressed. I take her hand, "Sorry. It's nothing bad." That calms her down a bit, "But my scholarship got revoked."

"What?" Y/n's eyebrows scrunched together.

"That was Riley who called. He said I'm off the team and that my scholarship ended," I shake my head.

Y/n puts a hand on my knee, "Maybe it's a prank? Your scholarship couldn't have just been canceled like that. You have a full ride."

I shrug, "I guess we'll find out when we go back to school."

We both sit here sulking, the mood having just been killed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I can't decide if I hate this or just nervous on how it will go over. Take your ss now. Might delete/edit late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 229 34
Sadie Ross - the best friend everyone wants. Smart, witty, beautiful, and kind, with a heart of pure gold. Charlie Conway - captain and heart of the...
43.8K 2.1K 33
Brie Sheridan has had her heart broken way too many times. Rhett Price is usually the culprit, but, this time, he might be the solution. ...
35.4K 614 23
dylan miller is the new kid in town. she was taught how to play ball by her parents at a young age and the young girl had a natural talent. life was...
27.5K 416 15
"š–šžš„š„ šššš§š¤š¬ š­š”ššš§š¤š¬ šŸšØš« š§šØš­ š›šžš¢š§š  š¦ššš ššš­ š¦šž." "šˆ ššØš§'š­ š­š”š¢š§š¤ šˆ šœšØš®š„š šžšÆšžš« š›šž š­š«š®š„š² š¦ššš...