Starfield || •PJM• (ONGOING)

By Ravendipity

"I've always wanted to be a space stripper!" • • • [SCI FI • ENEMIES TO LOVERS] In 2330, a charming criminal... More

Introduction
Argos Miner #7903: Park Jimin
Jimin's Best Friend: The United Colonies
Commander Min Yoongi
Pirates, Jungkook, and Obnoxious Red Dust
Attack On Bangtan
Park Jimin: The Space Stripper
Jimin's Pet Rock
Death & New Beginnings
Trapped with the Pirate King: Jung Hoseok
The Girl on the Battlefield
Jimin's Vacation: A Cruise Ship? In Space?
Bunny in Paradise
The Criminal and the Pilot
Serpentis
Drunk Confessions
Assault Rifles and Superpowers
And His Name Was Jasper Kryx
Legacy's End
Cuddling with the UC Vanguard
Fourteen
A Prayer for the Fallen
Park Jimin: Y/n's "Hot" Boyfriend
Vanguard Training and Daddy Issues
And So It Begins
Whispered Love
The Pirate's Parting Gift
Sanctum Universum
Padauk
Dead Men Tell No Tales
A Quest From the Cat
Jimin's Favorite Color: Green
Childhood Scars
Captain Park
Londinion
Ave Atque Vale

Jimin's Favorite UC Dog

220 46 202
By Ravendipity

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 1 EPISODE 7

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Setting:

First Half: Jimin's Ship (unnamed—ignore the name in the image, it's just my Starfield ship, hence why it's named Moonchild)

Second Half: New Atlantis

System: Alpha Centauri

Faction: United Colonies (UC)

Planet: Jemison

Place: The Lodge, New Atlantis

☆☆☆

Y/n

"There's my favorite UC dog."

The male voice caused Y/n to snap her head around. She was scrolling through all available public data on Park Jimin, but it seemed the universe had other plans and wanted her to talk to the real deal. Only one problem: Jimin was drunk and different.

He had a blazer on with no shirt underneath. His hair was frizzy but longer with silver highlights. The rest of his body matched the silver theme, and he wore jewelry like rings, earrings, and body chains to help him stand out. His white eyeliner glimmered, and Y/n couldn't take her eyes off it.

Jimin giggled and made his way through his ship. Neither of them were used to it. Despite how many vessels Y/n had served on, she struggled with learning new layouts. Ships tended to be too complicated in terms of interior design. Instead of having simplistic, minimalistic styles, they had narrow, winding corridors that led to a million ladders.

The ship SysDef had gifted Jimin was at least three times the size of Y/n's. For one, it had a bridge. Currently, Jimin and Y/n were on the bridge. It was littered with fuel cannisters and tables that were bolted to the floor. There was a mini research station, that was really just a computer and a chair, near the doorway that led to the residential part of the ship. They could hold up to seven crew members, but there was more than enough space to add beds if they wanted to.

Jimin stumbled his way over to her and sat on the empty chair across from her. Light shined on his upper body, and she averted her eyes from his exposed chest. It made her uncomfortable to see so much skin, let alone the skin of someone she barely knew, and quite frankly, didn't like. As much as he had his charms, he was arrogant and a criminal. Morally, she couldn't support him. It went against everything she believed.

"I..." Jimin paused to burp. "Think the Fleet likes me."

She winced when the overwhelming scent of beer hit her nose. She pinched it shut, but as she moved, she got a closer glimpse at his lips. They were swollen and had pink gloss thrown around them. It wasn't organized. It was as if...

Her eyes jumped. "What did they make you do?"

"You can't tell by the outfit?" Jimin asked with a snort that sounded like a dry heave. He whacked his chest a few times to force a cough out of him. "Stripping."

Y/n almost barfed at the thought. "They made you strip? What is wrong with them?"

"Are you kidding? This was the best night ever!" Jimin clapped his hands together and showed her a toothy grin that crinkled his eyes. "I got free drinks and had some fun."

"Ew, I don't need the details."

"Oh relax, I don't mean that kind of fun," Jimin said with a hand wave. He blew a raspberry before continuing. "Kissing and fucking are two different things, Captain."

That explained the lip gloss smeared all over his face.

"You need to sober up and shower, we're going back to New Atlantis in an hour," Y/n said, and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"New Atlantis has a fifty-hour day-night cycle. Neon has a twenty-five day-night cycle. Calm down, I have time."

"Do you want to be late for your first Constellation meeting?"

"Y/n, darling," Jimin said, exaggerating the words and waving his hand as if to brush her concerns off. "I'm always late."

Y/n narrowed her eyes. "Go shower."

Jimin kicked her leg under the table. "No."

"You smell. Take a shower."

"No."

Y/n couldn't stand it anymore. Without wasting time consulting him again, Y/n got up and pulled him out of the chair. He plopped on the ground and sat with his legs sprawled out on the floor, pouting like a child.

He crossed his arms over his chest. "Ow. My fat ass is precious. How dare you!"

Y/n grabbed the back of the blazer, or at least whatever fabric was there, and dragged him across the floor. Muscles contracted inside her as she did her best to bring him to the shower. Luckily, Jimin was light and Y/n had been through extensive weight-training programs to craft her into the perfect Vanguard soldier. Combining Jimin's weight with Y/n's strength led to her success.

The shower awaited Jimin, but the man didn't budge. She huffed and sat down behind him. A tattoo rested on his back, and it bent around the curves of his skin in all-black ink. It was a flower that had one long stem and bell-shaped buds surrounding it. The closer to the top it went, the more buds there were.

"Where'd you get that?" she asked as she sucked in sticky breaths. The ship needed an air freshener. Or maybe that was because of Jimin's putrid scent.

"My friend, Taehyung." Jimin put way too much emphasis on friend. "He's a tattoo artist living in Ebbside."

"You have friends?"

"Ha," Jimin said as he rubbed his nose. He proceeded to wipe it on his blazer. "No, but he doesn't want to stab me or throw me under the bus for extra credits, so I consider him a trusted ally. I ran a job with him a couple years back. He had an opportunity to betray me for more credits. He didn't." Jimin broke off, and his tone fell quieter. Nostalgic, even. "I know I wouldn't have done the same for him. He knows it too."

Y/n leaned forward and gave his shoulder a squeeze. "Maybe that's something to think about while you shower."

Jimin sighed. "Fine. Hint taken."

Finally, Jimin got up and opened the shower door. It was a small stall with a white see-through door that would fog up upon use. Jimin took off his blazer without giving Y/n the time to vacate the area. Next came the belt that made a 'clink!' sound as it hit the metal floors. Before he could get to his zipper, Y/n yelped.

"Let me leave first, jeez!"

"I dress in order to undress," Jimin said in a slur. He slammed his palm against the shower's power button, and a stream of hot water poured down. "If you're gonna ride with me, you'll have to get used to it."

Y/n never thought she'd regret taking a Vanguard mission, but there she was.

She departed as fast as she could and went to the cockpit. For good measure, she used the ship's speakers to play piano instrumentals. Yes, Y/n was a grown woman who had seen vile sights, but she didn't want to see Jimin's naked body or hear any noises. Knowing men, especially drunk men, she figured Jimin's shower time could turn into more than cleaning.

Nudity disturbed her. To her, it felt invasive. The human body was an incredible, resilient being that she admired and respected. But that didn't mean she had to see other people's genitals.

Whenever she got changed, she rarely glanced in the mirror. She wondered if she remembered what her bare figure looked like. Any curve she had went unnoticed by her peers due to her hefty armor and refusal to let any man get close enough to take it off. If not because of her religious beliefs, then because of her reluctance to enter a relationship. The Vanguard needed her. A relationship could get in the way of her duty to protect the UC.

Y/n drifted into her thoughts and couldn't comprehend how she had entered a lifelong game of tug of war. Half of her was Vanguard, the other half Universal. One part of her life told her to drop her religion, and the other tended to hate her for her profession.

Constellation was the only faction that didn't judge her. Well, with Jimin on the team that could change, but the others were respectful. Another member of Constellation, Matteo, was a Universal too. At least one member understood her dilemma, but not to the full extent. He wasn't a Vanguard. He was a Universal and space explorer. No violence required.

Seeing as Jimin returned, Y/n realized she had been lost in her mind for far longer than she had wanted. Jimin came over with a loose white t-shirt and gray sweatpants that showed off how tiny his waist was. His bare toes were out, and Y/n winced on his behalf. Perhaps it was just her, but she couldn't stand the cold. Metal floors trapped coolness from the vents running beneath them. She would rather say the f word than walk on metal floors barefoot.

"Ah, great, the Universal is brooding," Jimin said as he plopped down next to her. Droplets of water stuck to his hair, making it appear darker than before, but she could still make out the silver highlights. "I would ask you what's wrong, but honestly, I don't care."

"Then why are you here?"

"To make fun of you, duh. A UC dog is depressed? Free entertainment! I'll bring the popcorn!"

She didn't bother responding. He was drunk even after the shower. She could tell based on the slight slur hugging his words. That and his lack of proper walking skills. On the way to the co-pilot's seat, he had wobbled. Y/n didn't want to know how many drinks he had, but she had a feeling it was almost in the double digits.

"Ahh," Jimin said with a tongue click. "I see, you're not going to answer me. Don't make my life boring. Tell me your thoughts."

Y/n stayed quiet for a second longer than needed and gazed out at the spaceport of Neon. "Neon's kinda cool."

Jimin stalled. His lips parted and his tongue rolled in his mouth as if trying to choose what sentence he wanted to say next. His eyes jolted but returned to normal a few beats later.

"You liked it?"

"'I'm a Universal'," Y/n said, mocking Jimin's tone. "No Universal condones drugs, alcohol, and gang violence."

"Oh..." Jimin cleared his throat and averted his gaze.

Y/n shook her head, but she had a grin forming on her face. "But maybe the people aren't so bad."

"Are you complimenting me? After I just insulted you?" Jimin asked with a sly smile.

"Don't get me wrong, you're annoying, a criminal, and undoubtedly a horrible person." She paused to meet his eyes. "But you're a good son. Universals value strong family bonds, so I'm glad you love your mother."

He looked as though he wanted to put his hand on hers, but he retracted it at the last second. "Neon street rats aren't used to using manners, but... thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"Other than 'your butt looks nice' and 'your hair is stunning,' of course."

"Alright, alright, maybe the... twenty-fifth nicest thing anyone's ever said to me," Jimin corrected, and they both laughed at that. When they dialed down, Jimin gave her shoulder a nudge. "Hey, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Your family. How's your relationship with them?"

"Great," she said. She felt guilty for saying it. Before her was a man who had a drugged-up mother and a deceased father. It seemed almost wrong to talk about her happy family life when his was crumbling, whether he realized it or not. "They live in New Atlantis. Typical UC family, born and raised in the heart of our faction."

"What do they do for work?"

"They're retired. I send my Vanguard credits home to them every week."

Jimin's eyebrows raised, and a smirk pulled on his lips. "Miss L/n, do we have something in common?"

"Oh shush, believe it or not, we can be friends if you can get over your hatred for the UC."

Jimin brought his gaze to the window and stared at his home. "I doubt I can, Y/n. Neon has always been shit, but it was surviving until the Colony War. The UC took my father before I knew much about him. They took my home and squeezed out any hope it had left. We were starving, and when the Freestar made the call to go to another system for farmland, we suffered for it. I know we broke the treaty, but the UC retaliated with bombs and guns instead of food and peace. We didn't break the treaty out of malice, we broke it out of need."

"You were eight," Y/n whispered, though she didn't know if she felt comfortable sharing her opinion about the Colony War. "You don't know if that was the only reason."

"It was. My father told me that, and he wouldn't lie to me."

"Maybe that was what he was told to believe."

"And what were you told?"

Y/n knew talking more would result in a fight, and she didn't have the energy for it. Over the years, she had discovered she got tired easily. Vanguard missions were intense. Although Jimin's Crimson Fleet quest wasn't her own, she felt the exhaustion of it anyway. Going through Neon and thinking she would die at any moment from a rogue bullet or corrupt security seeing her UC affiliation as a threat was stressful to say the least.

"You have time to rest," Y/n said instead. She got up before he could protest or pry about her knowledge of the Colony War. "We can talk about this when you're sober. Come on, let's get you to bed."

Much to her surprise, he agreed. He followed her to the residential part of the ship, where all their beds were. There were bunk beds, but Y/n helped Jimin get into one of the single beds available. It was standard-issue, which meant it was small but large enough to fit most people unless they were exceptionally tall. Jimin didn't have to worry about that.

"Do you need anything? Water? Food?" Y/n asked as she made sure he got in under the covers.

"No."

Y/n pulled the white blanket over him, and he froze at that. It was instinct. Growing up, she had been raised by her parents to help those in need, even if they didn't realize they needed it. Becoming a Universal reaffirmed that belief.

Jimin rested there with his eyes fluttering as if battling darkness. She buried him under the fuzzy blanket and wrapped him up like a burrito. That managed to get a smile out of him. It showed off one dimple on his cheek, but seeing as he was tired, it didn't quite reach his eyes.

"Get some rest, Jimin. I'll turn off the lights."

She did as she said she would, but when she went to leave, he made a tiny, incoherent noise. It was a mixture of a huff, grunt, and whine. That caused her to go back over and sit on the side of the bed.

"What's wrong?" she asked, and he rubbed his head back and forth on the single pillow the bed provided.

She snatched another pillow from a nearby bed and raised his head. With her free hand, she slid the cushion in to join the other. Then, he plopped back down and made a satisfied hum. No "thank you" came, but his puffed up, rosy cheeks were enough of a reward for her.

It was funny, really. He was a hardened criminal who had been (mostly) a jerk toward her. There was a high chance he would throw her under the bus for credits or just because he hated the UC that much. Still, he was innocent.

His face held a touch of youth she hadn't seen on anyone their age. Beyond that, when he was tired, he didn't have the same wrathful flair his normal self did. There was serenity in his gentle, puppy-like eyes. Although his wet hair covered half of his face, she saw every blemish the makeup had once hid. She saw freckles, too.

"It's okay, you can rest. I'll take care of things from here," she murmured. Despite herself, her hand reached out. His delicate stare remained on her as she brushed his damp locks back. "You did great today. For whatever it's worth, I'm proud of you."

Jimin's grin showed off his teeth. They were dirty, which wasn't surprising considering he spent a while in a mineshaft. There was a crooked front tooth there Y/n wanted to push back into place. It was chipped on the bottom, but it gave him charm.

Y/n hadn't thought about it much before, but Jimin was attractive. She knew he was from the second she had first met him, but she had found him attractive in a different way. There was a word for it, but it evaded her as she witnessed him falling to sleep. Her fingers were still tangled in his hair as he drifted off. A few seconds later, hiccup-like snores filled the room. If Y/n had to guess, they were exaggerated by the alcohol.

As quietly as she could, Y/n tip-toed to the entrance of the room. She turned back and peeked at him one last time. He was curled up, and based on the bumps in the blanket, she could tell he was tucking his knees against his chest. From her angle, he looked like a child. That had her chuckling to herself, and although she knew he wouldn't hear it, she said one last thing before she left.

"Goodnight."

☆☆☆

Jimin had shown up to the meeting hungover.

Noel was attempting to get him to stay still as she performed scans on every part of his body, but he was giggling and wobbling. At times, he complained about the lights being too bright or him feeling too dizzy. Y/n chose not to comment. Instead of watching poor Noel struggle to contain the mystery that was Park Jimin, Y/n left Noel's room and went downstairs.

The Lodge had always been Y/n's favorite place to stay, even over her family home. Not only did it smell like books and nature, but it also had her favorite people in the world. Two of which were Sam Coe and Sarah Morgan. They were waiting for her downstairs in front of their most prized possessions.

Artifacts floated in the air, including the one Jimin had mined on Vectera. They had three. How many were out there was unknown, but with Jimin's help, Y/n believed they could find them all.

"Is he... okay?" Sarah asked. She leaned against the table and didn't seem to mind the artifacts floating above her.

"He's tired. I don't know what Commander Min told you, but Jimin's doing missions to take down the Crimson Fleet. He had to pretend to be a stripper last night and, well, got a little too invested in his role."

Sam chuckled. "I would've paid to see that. That's one fine male right there." He paused to whistle. "What was he wearing? Oh, and feel free to describe in great detail."

"Sam," Sarah said in a warning tone that got him to back off. Sarah turned her attention to Y/n. "Commander Min told me Jimin was inspired to fight back against pirates due to a traumatic past involving them. Is that really true, or was Jimin caught doing something he shouldn't and given an alternative to jail?"

Rats. Y/n sucked at lying.

Lying was considered a sin by Universal standards. Being a Universal was more of a casual affair for her. Her affiliation with the Vanguard made it so other Universals spoke down to her at times. They believed she wasn't worthy of Heaven due to how many she had killed. It didn't matter that the lives she took were of those who raped, abused, and murdered innocents. Still, despite being looked down upon, she did her best to follow the commandments. One of which was refusing to bear false witness against thy neighbor. AKA: Lying.

Just as much as she hated lying, she hated throwing people trying to change under the bus. It had happened many times throughout her life. She had met countless struggling souls while battling pirates and the other evils in the galaxy. Jimin wouldn't admit it, but he had a heart buried underneath whatever tragic past he had on Neon. She had seen it when he took care of his mother. No heartless criminal would be so gentle, especially not with someone so broken.

Without ever judging her, Jimin brushed and cut his mother's hair while telling her sweet things to reassure her. Things she likely didn't hear thanks to her being high on Aurora. How could Y/n throw Jimin under the bus? It didn't sit right with her. No, she didn't like him. She barely tolerated him. Still, she had faith. It seemed as though no one had ever had faith in him before. Maybe it was time to change that.

"This may be hard to believe, but Commander Min was telling the truth. I saw it firsthand," Y/n said, and at that, Sarah quirked a brow. "We went to Neon and visited Jimin's mother. She's... broken. Too high on drugs to notice she has a son. All of this is because of the pirates. They murdered Jimin's father, and his mother couldn't handle it. They took both his parents away."

Y/n knew she wouldn't sleep that night due to the guilt of lying, let alone to someone she admired like Sarah; however, it was too late to go back. Constellation knew Y/n and Matteo were the most honest out of any of them due to them being Universals. If anyone was telling the truth, it was her. That meant Sarah believed her without needing to ask any follow-up questions.

"Maybe I've been too hard on him," Sarah mumbled as she rubbed her temple with her fingers. After a moment, she dropped her hand and met Y/n's eyes. "Alright, if you're vouching for him, I'll trust you. I hate to admit it, but we need him. Vladimir found another artifact in deep space. It needs to be mined."

"And Jimin's the one who has mining experience," Sam said. "I'll go with him. Y'know, make sure he doesn't get into any trouble."

"I swear if that mission ends with you two making out..." Sarah trailed off and jabbed her finger in Sam's direction. "Behave yourself. We don't know him. I want Y/n on the mission too."

"I'm sorry, I can't. My commander is sending me to an Ecliptic hotspot for the next two days. Like a stakeout. What about Andreja? Out of all of us, Jimin and her are most likely to get along."

"Good point," Sarah said while stroking her chin. "Alright, I'll send a message to Andreja. As soon as Jimin isn't... drunk? High? Whatever he is, he can go on the mission."

That felt like a concluding statement, so Y/n decided to take her leave. She had her Vanguard armor on (as always) with her helmet in her grasp. Right as she went to put it on, Sarah cleared her throat.

"I know you have important business, but do you mind going up there and being with him?"

"What? Me?" Y/n motioned to Sam. "Why not his UC-hating bestie?"

"They haven't had a single conversation," Sarah said, and Y/n knew she couldn't argue with that. "Look, I know he's scared, even if he won't admit it. This is all new for him. The last thing he needs is to go into it alone. He's a member of Constellation now, and we're going to take care of him as such. Please, be there for him. If he brought you to meet his mother, then he must trust you at least a little."

Y/n didn't think Jimin trusted anyone, but Sarah made a reasonable point. Out of all the members of Constellation, half of which Jimin hadn't met yet, Y/n was the one he knew most. Based on Sarah's affiliation with the UC, Jimin would hate her. Barrett was off exploring. Sam was a UC-hater but also a dad. He didn't have much time to be on bedside duty for the new guy, and that was without mentioning how what Sarah said was true: They hadn't had a single one-on-one conversation. Seeing as the two Jimin had met, Vladimir and Walter, were off doing their own quests, that left Y/n.

Wonderful.

She accepted her task, set her helmet on one of the many chairs, and went back upstairs to Noel's room. It was the easiest to find as it was the first room at the top of the stairs. Upon entering, she noticed the room had gotten brighter.

Noel was a scientist. That meant her room was, to put it bluntly, nerdy. Aside from the posters about the genius mathematicians and scientists who had made discoveries like the grav drive, there were desks cluttered with binders, slates, and various tools Y/n didn't recognize.

Her bed was tiny and unmade. The main lightbulb was replaced by wall lights that were lapis-colored. The soft lighting allowed for a peaceful working environment despite how chaotic the space itself was. The wooden floors were covered with random carpets as if Noel was going to spill chemicals every passing second of every day, and there were plastic sheets thrown over parts of the walls, particularly over her precious posters.

Noel herself was in the corner of the room, which had what Y/n imagined was a scanner. She wasn't a scientist, so she had no idea what the heck it was. It was a white chamber almost shaped like an hourglass. It could fit one person, and that one person was Park Jimin. Too bad he was giggling and stumbling so much that every scan Noel attempted to run failed.

"Jimin, can you please stand still for five seconds?" Noel asked. Her tone had always been higher than the other's, but it was higher now. The higher it got, the more it cracked. "The scan won't hurt."

Jimin leaned against the opening of the chamber and waggled his brows. "What if I want it to?"

Y/n came over and pushed Jimin in. He whined, but she shushed him by slamming her index finger over his pouty lips.

"Enough. Stand still and let Noel do the scan," Y/n said. Jimin huffed but didn't protest. If anything, Y/n raising her voice at him seemed to get him to shut up altogether.

Y/n backed out of the machine and let Noel operate it. She touched on her tablet, and as soon as the scanner lit up with white light, Noel grinned. She had the most gorgeous freckles that covered the entirety of her cheeks and nose, and some of them stretched up to her eyes as well.

Noel looked like an older Cora. They had identical hair. Same length, same style, same color. The difference was Cora would grow far taller than Noel was. Noel came up to Jimin's chest at best, and it wasn't like he was swimming in height.

"Scan complete," Noel said. Her voice had returned to its normal pitch that wasn't cracking or hitching.

Jimin teetered his way out of the scanner and set his gaze on Y/n. "The hell are you doing here?"

"I... live here?"

"Oh." Jimin paused to turn to Noel and clap his hands together. "How'd I do?"

Noel stepped back and scratched her cheek, a habit she had picked up after she, the scientist, had gotten a rash there and decided scratching it was a good idea. "Terrible. It took twenty tries to get a proper scan."

Jimin grinned until it crinkled his eyes. "This is why I love myself."

Y/n grabbed Jimin's shoulders and guided him to the chair in front of Noel's desk. She forced him to sit while Noel did a glance over the data.

"You're going on a mission with your bestie, Sam," Y/n said, and Jimin hummed. "Another Constellation member named Andreja will meet up with you. Do you think the Fleet will need you between now and then?"

"Oh don't you worry, Estelle told me to meet up with Hoseok tomorrow. I'm not needed for another day."

"Good. Noel, any initial thoughts?"

Noel stroked her chin. She had a pointy chin, and it made her jawline appear sharp. "Nothing yet."

Jimin tapped Y/n's shoulder. That action caused her to snap her head back toward him, and he beckoned her closer. Although confused, she came closer and closer, expecting him to whisper. Instead, he burped two inches away from her nose. She got attacked by the scent of morning breath and beer.

Y/n recoiled and gagged while Jimin laughed to the point where he fell off the chair. Squeaky sounds infected his laughter, and his entire body was hiccupping as he held his stomach. Yes, it was disgusting what he had done, but Y/n had to admit it was satisfying to see him enjoying himself. Finding joy in wreaking havoc wasn't Y/n's cup of tea, but it was Jimin's, and she could respect it as long as he kept his nose out of crime from that point on.

"I'm gonna need some time with this, and he's not helping," Noel interrupted.

Y/n knelt in front of the science experiment. "Heard loud and clear, Doc."

Y/n grabbed Jimin by the ear and got him on his feet. Even as she made him leave the room, he laughed in her face and mumbled incoherent sentences about her needing to see "the look on her face." As they departed the room, Y/n kicked the door shut and sighed.

"I thought hangovers were depressing."

"Sweetheart," Jimin said in an overexaggerated drawl. "You know where I was born. If I decided to be depressed about everything, I would have wrinkles and gray hair. Do I look like the kind of person who should have wrinkles and gray hair? Hm?"

Y/n chose not to answer that. A side of her, nestled inside her core, adored the way he had called her sweetheart. It wasn't out of admiration for him or because she was succumbing to his charms. Relationships were never part of her life. It wasn't her style. Getting called any sweet names, sarcastically or not, was a rarity. As much as it brought guilt, she felt a twinge of joy from hearing him call her such a name.

"Forget it, you should gear up," Y/n said as she helped him down the stairs. He had his hand on her shoulder the entire way down. "Sam will want to take Cora with you guys, but she'll stay on the ship. Do not let her off the ship. Do you understand?"

"Why doesn't she stay here?"

"She's as stubborn as her old man. As they would say, 'Can't keep a Coe out of an adventure.'"

"Huh," Jimin muttered.

"What's wrong?"

Jimin had a smile on his face, but it never creased his cheeks. His dimple didn't show. His eyes didn't smile with him. "No, nothing... just, I always wondered what it was like."

Y/n tilted her head. "What?"

Jimin squeezed her shoulder, but it wasn't hard. It was almost like it was unintentional. He released her a moment later. At the same time, a shaky breath left his lips despite the grin contaminating his face.

"To have a father."

☆☆☆

Mini Photo Gallery:

Cora Coe

My Starfield character. Yes, he is inspired by Jimin. There's only so much you can do with video game graphics and customization options, but I did my best. I gave him eyeshadow and soft freckles :D

Another picture of my character

This is, in fact, another picture of my character

Jimin: *pouring his heart out to me about what it felt like to touch the artifact*

The dude in the background: 👁️👄👁️

☆☆☆

𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭:

The UC Vanguard and Freestar Rangers are two of the most-feared military forces in the galaxy. Vanguard are menacing volunteer pilots. Seeing as they're volunteers, they have guts of steel and have no problem sacrificing themselves for the United Colonies.

The Freestar Rangers are a select group of people stationed around the various Freestar territories. They are known for their refusal to fall to corruption, and they will gladly serve justice no matter what, even if they're offered bribes by rich politicians.

☆☆☆

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SEASON 1 EPISODE 7

𝐄𝐍𝐃

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: Jimin and Y/n had more time to bond 🥳 If only Jimin didn't hate the UC so much that he took it out on her-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.4K 42
[°•●3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARD●•°] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
189K 12.2K 99
(This story is discontinued) *TW- Extreme Psychology Content* "What the fuck are you?" "Does it matter?" "Very much so, you... you scaled beast!" "A...
194K 8.7K 62
"This ground is ours at this time," Jimin says, "So you better fuck off." I chuckle and fold my arms, tilting my head as I look at him with a strong...
76.1K 3.9K 106
[C O M P L E T E D] "I can stay as rational as you want me to be, but never expect me to care less about you at any moment; that's an ocean you can't...