EreMika : The Past That Follo...

By breshea_carter

Mikasa Ackerman, she's the new girl in town, due to a tragic experience, she's coming to a new city to live w... More

Present Day
New Beginnings
Mesmerized
Good Times
Paranoia and Confessions
First Love
Drama and Reassurance
Understandings and Better Days
Euphoria and New Memories
Mishaps and Accidents
Getting Away
First Dates and Promises
Plans
New years and Newcomings
Figuring It Out
Revisting The Past
Truthfulness
Bright Future, Dark Past

Love Day

38 2 0
By breshea_carter

"Yes Auntie I was able to do everything I needed." Mikasa said as her Aunt hugged her tightly. She had just made it home, Eren dropped her off and helped her bring things inside and quickly bid her a goodbye so he could drop Armin off and see his family.

Their trip went just as planned, they did everything she needed to do and did everything they wanted to do. She and the guys placed fresh flowers on her parents graves, she sat and she talked to them for a while and prayed at their graves.

When they tried going back to her old house, a police officer was waiting outside, apparently someone had tipped them off saying some teens had broken in a few hours prior to them coming back. The officer quickly recognized Mikasa and understood what happened since it was her.

He also updated her on the case of her parents that made her even more sick to her stomach than she already was.

She was told that the people who were involved with her parent's murder were apart of a group of human traffickers. One of the men who was caught confessed to everything that happened last year. They were tipped off about the Azumabito clan being a wealthy family in Japan.

They found out Mikasa and her mother were descendants of the clan and the only two living in the states, so they were going to try to abduct both her and her mother that night, but since she wasn't home, and her parents put up a fight, they were killed.

Apparently they were going to find a way to get her Mother to contact the clan and ask for a ransom payment for their release, they wanted the highest amount of currency from Japan that could possibly turn into more once transferred into American currency.

It made her throw up in the bushes when she heard it. The officer explained that more tips were coming in about the traffickers and their whereabouts and that soon her parents will have the justice they deserve.

That made her happy in a way.

"I'm just glad you made it back safely sweetheart." Kuchel said pulling away smiling at Mikasa. "I brought somethings from home. There were boxes still packed in the house and I went through them.. I didn't get the chance to properly look through them before I moved." Mikasa said.

"What did you find?" Kuchel asked. "Some picture books, some of Mom's antiques from their room that wasn't broken, and some of my old baby clothes." Mikasa said.

"Oh really? I didn't know they still kept those." Kuchel said.

"I didn't either.. but I guess it was an old box they had in their room that was dug out after the house was being investigated." Mikasa said. "Also, a cop there told me who did it. It was human traffickers who heard about my Mom's clan in Japan being wealthy and they came to our house to basically kidnap us but I wasn't there and since Mom and Dad put up a fight they were killed." Mikasa sighed.

"Oh God.. that's terrible. How do we know these people aren't still after you?" Kuchel asked.

"They've been arresting more of them, a member of the trafficking gang came out and confessed everything and is helping with the investigation to catch the others." Mikasa said. "They resign in my old city and they haven't gotten word of any activity like that in other nearby cities so they think it's a single city issue." Mikasa said. "My city was always peaceful nothing bad really happened there, but when my parents were killed the way they were, it was everywhere because it was rare for something like that to happen." Mikasa said.

"I get it. I hate that it all happened that way.. but I'm glad they're going to finally get proper justice, and maybe it can ease your mind a bit since they're catching everyone involved now." Kuchel said.

"Yeah.. I just hate that when my child gets older they'll ask about their grandparents and I don't know how I can even begin to explain it to them without being too truthful about the matter."

"You don't have to go into extreme detail sweetie. You can always tell them that your parents went to a more beautiful place than where we are, and that they're still with their loves one's in spirit." Kuchel said. "Why don't you go ahead and get settled in, take a warm shower and get comfortable. Levi should be back soon with takeout for dinner, He's going to be glad to see you. He acts like he doesn't care but he was extremely worried about you and the baby. He kept asking me for updates on you every hour to see how you were doing." Kuchel said.

"Was he really?" Mikasa asked.

"Oh yes, he barely left the house, he was doing his homework here and everything. He even went to your job to let your boss know of the recent events concerning you."

"That I know, she called me and she was very...excited." Mikasa said.

"It's understandable, we all are." Kuchel smiled. "Levi also bought some things for the baby, he brought some bottles, a bottle cleaner, a bottle sanitizer, and a bunch more things that can help keep things clean for the baby." Kuchel said as Mikasa chuckled. "It wouldn't be anything like him if cleaning wasn't involved, but I will thank him once I see him. I'm going to go in my room for a while then I'll be back out ." Mikasa said as Kuchel nodded.

"I'll do a few things up here and wait up for Levi." Kuchel said. "Oh and give Carla a call, she said she wanted to check in with you once you got back."

"I definitely will, I have to call Eren anyway." Mikasa said.

She turned and carried her bag all the way to her room. She unloaded her dirty clothes first filling her hamper with them, and then she unpacked everything else.

She missed her room, even though she was gone for a few days she missed the comfort of her new room. She revisited her old home and the feeling of home wasn't there anymore, Her Aunts home is her new home, and one day it will be the childhood home of her baby and the one she and Eren would one day move into to raise them.

Mikasa quickly went across the hall and took a hot shower, she dressed in a big t shirt and some pajama pants. She wanted to get as comfortable as she could, that way she could sleep in the next day.

A few knocks on her door made her turn around. When it opened, it was Levi walking in. "Hey kid." He said. "Hey, Auntie said you were getting dinner?"

"Yeah, it's in the kitchen Mom is setting up now." Levi said as he leaned against the door post. "So, how was everything?" He asked.

"Everything was good. I went back to my old house, visited their graves, showed Eren and Armin around, it was nice." Mikasa said.

"I see, well then it's good you did everything you needed to." Levi said. "Was everything okay as far as the baby?" He asked.

"Yes, I didn't have any morning sickness. Everything seemed normal." Mikasa said. "So no emergencies right?" He asked. "No emergencies." Mikasa said as Levi nodded.

"I see, well when you're ready, dinner is up front, I would be nice if you joined us, but if you're tired we understand."

"I'll join in a moment, I just need to call Eren and make sure he made it home safely." Mikasa said.

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll be seeing him sometime soon." Levi said as Mikasa chuckled. "Yeah I must say he's been a bit more clinger than usual. But I understand it."

"Yeah his hormones are just as crazy as yours right now." Levi said. "Just refrain from trying to make more children before the one you're carrying comes." Levi said.

Mikasa chuckled again. "We definitely will refrain from that." She said as Levi nodded. "See you at the table for dinner brat." Levi said closing her door leaving her alone in her room.

"Levi help me set the table sweetheart." Kuchel said as moved to help his mother. "Is Mikasa going to join us?" She asked.

"She said she is, she's taking care of a few phone calls first though. I'm just glad she's back in one piece." He said setting their plates in their spots. "I am too, she told me she spoke with a cop up there about her parent's case. Apparently Mikasa and her mother were the initial target of that attack by human traffickers. Mikasa wasn't home that night and so by my brother and his wife putting up a fight, they were killed. The cops there have been arresting everyone involved which is good." Kuchel said.

"All of that happened? Why were they targeted?" Levi asked.

"Her mother comes from a rich clan in Japan. So they were outed by someone and the traffickers thought that they could use them to get a decent amount of money from the clan."

"So are they still looking for Mikasa? Did they notice her back home?" Levi asked. "What if they followed her?" He asked.

"Don't get worked up sweetheart, the police there haven't seen any activity outside of her hometown, she's more than safe here." Kuchel said.

"How can we be sure? It's been an entire year and they're just now capturing those idiots?" Levi asked. "Levi, If you would like I can contact the detective I spoke to at the funeral if that would make you feel any better, just so we can get an update, but please let's just enjoy Mikasa being back, we shouldn't continue talking about this now, we don't want to stress her out." Kuchel said.

"Fine." Levi huffed. He wasn't trying to get worked up, but he'd be damned if someone tried doing that shit in his home especially to Mikasa while she's with child. This is his family and he will protect it to the very end.

Knocks at the door pulled their attention. Levi was the one to move to open it. Kuchel continued on while we went on to do that. She probably shouldn't have told him that information because she knows how her son gets. He wants nothing more to protect everything he has.

Because unlike others, they struggled to get to where they were now, Kuchel was on her own for a while, Kenny was in jail and their little brother lived states away tending to his own family. She worked many jobs to ensure her and Levi had a roof over their heads, food on the table and water to bathe and shower with.

But she made it work, now they're well on, and Levi just wants to protect everything they worked and came this hard for.

Levi moved to unlock the door opening, revealing Eren and his family standing there. "How did I know you'd be here?" Levi asked rhetorically as Eren sighed. "Trust me, I want nothing more than to eat and lay down but my parents and brother wanted to drop some things off and come and see Mikasa." Eren said.

"Who is it Levi- Oh! What a surprise! How is everyone?" Kuchel said.

Eren moved to hug Mikasa's Aunt who hugged him back. "It's nice to see you again sweetheart." She said rubbing his back. "Have you settled in back at home good?"

"Yeah as good as I could. I'm sorry to barge in like this." Eren said.

"No! We were just about to have dinner and we have more than enough why don't you all join us and we can all talk together!" Kuchel smiled.

"Thank you! I'm starving." Eren said looking around the living room. "Where's Mikasa?" He asked.

"Still in her room, she was supposed to be coming out, could you go and fetch her for me please?" Kuchel asked.

"Of course. Mom, Dad, Zeke, we're staying for dinner." Eren said looking back at them. They all slipped their shoes off and hung up their coats and took comfort in the kitchen at the dinner table. Kuchel and Carla immediately engaged in conversation while Grisha and Zeke spoke with Levi.

Eren scurried down the hall and knocked on Mikasa's door before he turned the doorknob walking in. Mikasa was on the phone turned around going through clothes in her closet. "Sasha you do not have to throw me a bit party, save that for when Eren's birthday comes, he's the one who deserves a big party...Yes..How about I ask Armin if we can use his house and we order food from your Dad's restaurant and a cake and we call it a nice day?...Okay good we can do that, but I want Eren's birthday to be special he deserves his day to be the best this year." Mikasa said. "Alright talk to you later...Sasha I'm not about to hold my phone to my stomach so you can talk to the baby... Goodbye Sasha!" Mikasa said chuckling as she hung up the phone.

When she turned around she jumped seeing Eren sitting on her bed. He smirked when she did. "Hey you." He said watching her shock die down. "When-How did you get here?"

"I drove." He said dangling his keys on his finger. "You know what I mean Eren. How long have you been in here?"

"Long enough to know you want me to have this big birthday and that Sasha is trying to speak to our baby in your belly over the phone." He said. "Well I do, I want the best day of the year for you to be your birthday, around the people you love and care about the most." Mikasa said walking over to him sitting in his lap.

"And I appreciate that, but as much as I love birthday's I don't think it will be the best day of the year for me." He said as her brows furrowed looking at him. "Then what will?"

"I don't know." He said looking down at her left hand, he grabbed it and started playing with the ring on her finger. "Maybe when we get married and when we have the baby, I don't think anything can top those days for me once they arrive." He said as Mikasa softly smiled. "That's sweet Eren." She said leaning in kissing his cheek.

He smiled too when she did that. "By the way Mom is upfront so is my Dad and Zeke. Your Aunt invited us to join you guys for dinner, I think I might stay the night afterwards though because I'm beat." He said.

"I knew you would be, you drove alot right when we got back and then dropping me and Armin off." She said gently caressing his cheek.

"Yeah and then I didn't get a second of rest when I got home, they all bombarded me with questions and you won't believe what my Mom did."

"What?" Mikasa asked.

"She and my Dad built 3 cribs while we were gone. One is in my room, one is in the living room and the last one is upstairs in their room." Eren said as Mikasa's eyes widened. "What? How did they have the time to do that?"

"I don't know, and then my Mom she's bought so many baby clothes and diapers already. It was very overwhelming, did your Aunt do the same?"

"Somewhat, she and Levi bought alot of things, but nothing like building 3 cribs." She chuckled. "I'm nervous to see Carla now, she might build one here."

"Well she doesn't have a crib but she has a ton of baby stuff, so be prepared princess." Eren said as Mikasa sighed and the both of them stood up. "Well I guess it's time to face the music then."

"Yup, knock it out the park tiger." Eren said as Mikasa chuckled. She walked to her door opening it, walking out with Eren following behind her. "I wish I would've known you guys were coming over, I wouldn't have worn pajamas."

"Don't worry, I have pajamas on under this sweatsuit, the temperature dropped outside." Eren said. "Plus everyone knows you want to be comfortable and that you're tired, so they'll understand."

"Mikasa!" Carla said excitedly as she stood and walked over to her hugging Mikasa. "I'm glad to see you again." Carla said pulling away. Mikasa sheepishly smiled. "Yeah same to you." She said. "I brought a few things for you and the baby!" Carla said.

"Mom, let's sit and eat first before you do that.. please." Eren said. Carla pouted a little bit. "Fine.. but afterwards I want to show you all of the cute clothes we bought!" Carla smiled as Mikasa nodded. "Of course, I can't wait to see." Mikasa said.

"Dear God, I didn't know it would be this much." Mikasa said setting the bags of baby clothes and items on her bed. Once they were done with dinner, Carla presented Mikasa with a whole bunch of baby things, she was now in her room trying to figure out what exactly she should do with it.

She hasn't had time to make space in her closet just yet, or even space for a crib or bassinet in her room. She had alot of work that needed to be done.

"I told you it was alot, let's just sit everything on the floor in your closet and then one day we can go through everything, right now let's get in bed." Eren said grabbing everything walking over to Mikasa's closet.

"Oh and my brother thought the baby might like this ape looking plushy, I told him it would fucking scare the baby." Eren grunted as Mikasa chuckled. "It's the thought that counts Eren."

"Yeah I know but our baby needs a cute teddy bear." Eren said. "There, everything is in there on the floor neatly." He said walking back over to the bed crawling into it. "I appreciate the help Eren, I can't imagine how much is at your house aside from the cribs." Mikasa said slipping in the bed beside him. She turned off her bedside lamp, immediately darkening the room.

Mikasa turned her back to Eren and he wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him so her back could touch his chest. "Yeah, and plus we just told them all we plan to get married after graduation, so I know your Aunt and my Mom will be dress shopping for you soon, so that will put a cease on the intense baby shopping."

"Yeah, I'm glad Levi agreed to walk me down to you when the day comes." Mikasa said softly. "He plays like he's so cool and cold but he's just a warm spirit." Mikasa said. "And it would be nice for a cease to be put on their shopping because by the time we want to start shopping we won't have any more room." Mikasa said.

"Not to mention what our friends have started buying too. This baby is going to be so spoiled." Eren sighed. "The curse of having amazing friends and family I guess." He said yawning as Mikasa giggled. "That's true, we have amazing people in our corner."

"Yeah, we sure do." Eren said drowsily. Mikasa knew in just a few minutes he would be out cold. She yawned herself, she was definitely tired, and she was going to get as much sleep as she could with Eren beside her tonight.

A few days had passed, and the group decided they will hang out at Armin's to all go over notes because they had exams coming up soon.

Eren and Mikasa made their way there first while the other's went out to buy food, even Armin. Thankfully Eren has a key to his place.

Today, Eren and Mikasa decided to match their outfits, both of them wearing matching black sweatsuits. Mikasa was straddling Eren's lap lying on his chest as he rubbed her back. Her stomach started to hurt and she was waiting for the medicine she took to kick in. "Is it still hurting?" Eren asked.

"Yeah, a little bit." Mikasa said softly. "I knew it would hurt today because I threw up last night." She said. "I'm surprised, you've been doing better." Eren said.

"I think it's because I ate some squash that Auntie cooked." Mikasa said as she sat up. She moved to pull her jacket and shirt up exposing her stomach. "The baby doesn't like vegetables." Mikasa said rubbing her belly. She was showing just a little bit more, no one could tell if they didn't look too hard but it was there. The small bump was even beginning to harden a bit.

"Wow, it's gotten a bit bigger since I last saw." Eren said bringing a hand up to gently touch her stomach. "Yeah, I'm getting closer to 2 months." Mikasa said. "7 more months to go." She sighed.

"It's going to go by quickly." Eren leaned in pecking her lips. "Then we'll see our baby." He said as she pulled her shirt down smiling. She threw her arms around his neck and inched closer to him. His arms wrapped around her as well, pulling her closer to him. "I'm ready to hear a little voice calling you Papa." She said softly.

"Papa huh? I guess that has a ring to it. Papa Eren." He said as Mikasa giggled. "It kind of does."

"And what about you then Mama?" Eren said watching Mikasa's cheeks turn red. "I will definitely have to get used to that." She said. "It looks good on you, Mama." Eren smiled as well as Mikasa.

"I still can't believe we'll be parents soon. Things flew by so fast." Mikasa said. "I feel like I just joined your homeroom class and we greeted one another like it was yesterday." She added.

"It does feel that way, but we've come so far since then, we've experienced many trials, but we're still here, kicking it and pushing forward." Eren said bringing a hand up twirling a piece of Mikasa's hair on his finger. "Yeah and we'll keep moving from there." She said softly.

"Of course." Eren said looking down at Mikasa's lips then back to her eyes. He leaned in slowly closing his eyes connecting his lips to her's. His hand moved back down to the curve of her back holding her closer to him to deepen their kiss. Mikasa hands locked in Eren's loose hair that fell out of his bun.

Their tongues danced together while they kissed like that. Even the sound of the front door opening didn't make them pull away from one another.

Footsteps were heard but they were only paying attention to eachother.

"Well look at these two love birds! Making out on your couch Armin!" Sasha said loudly as she walked in.

Mikasa and Eren finally pulled away from one another smiling while looking in eachother's eyes. "Yeah well making out isn't the worse thing they've done here so I'll take that over anything else." Armin said as Eren rolled his eyes.

Mikasa moved from off of Eren taking a seat next to him. "Glad to see you all made it safely." Mikasa said.

"So are we! After school traffic is horrible." Sasha said. "But we have food if you're hungry!" Sasha said.

"I'm good for now, I have a small stomach ache." Mikasa said. "Well I guess it's good to know why you get these random stomach aches now." Sasha said. "How is that whole situation going?"

"Better than I thought it would." Mikasa said. "Aj isn't with you guys right? I want to openly talk about it with everyone."

"No but her and Jean will be over soon, they needed to stop somewhere, and please don't accidentally slip up about it, I'm telling you she's plotting something if she finds out." Sasha said.

"It will be the last plot she ever comes up with too." Eren said. "I know that's right!" Sasha said. "So what do you want to talk about openly Mikasa?" She asked.

"Alot of things concerning Eren and I's future and how we will move forward with everything after graduation." She said.

"Oh yeah, we're getting married after graduation."
Eren announced as everyone stopped and looked over at him. "Our future is changing expeditiously and we're taking the measures we need to in order for everything to fall in place like we want it to." Eren said.

"Yeah, having the baby in the fall will be another thing, we've already talked about marriage before but we feel after graduation a small ceremony with friends and family will be the first step of us officially starting our lives together before the baby. So we would appreciate it if everyone here kept it in this group and that you all will help celebrate us when the day comes." Mikasa said.

"Of course we will, you guys are family, we'd do anything!" Sasha said. "Right guys?" She asked looking around. "Of course! We have your backs!" Connie said.

"I can't wait to be best man!" Reiner said.

"Over my dead body you brute." Armin said.

"Ooh ooh!" Sasha raised her hand. "I want to be the main brides maid!" Sasha said.

"You mean maid of honor?" Mikasa asked. "Yes that! I will be an amazing one! I can organize your bachelorette party! We can hire male strippers!"

"Mikasa nor my child will be around male strippers Braus." Eren said. "Pick something else, like a pony or something." He said.

"A pony?!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Who would even let you hire male strippers Sasha?" Armin asked. "I can figure some things out!" Sasha said.

"God I'm already regretting this." Mikasa sighed while facepalming. "Don't regret it! I can make sure you have an amazing bachelorette party! Historia can fund it!" Sasha smiled.

"Don't throw around my girlfriend's money potato girl!" Ymir exclaimed.

"Potato girl?" Mikasa asked as she watched Sasha entire aura change. "Ymir! We said we wouldn't talk about it anymore!" Sasha said glaring at Ymir.

"What happened?" Mikasa asked looking at Sasha and then to Eren. "Why are you looking at me?" He asked.

"Tell me Eren, I know that you know." Mikasa said. Eren looked at Sasha who pleaded to him with clasped hands. "It's Mikasa, she wouldn't tell a soul." Eren said leaning over whispering in Mikasa's ear.

Sasha's entire face reddened when she saw Mikasa's eyes widen. "You tried sleeping with a sack of potatoes? Why would you do that?" Mikasa said out loud. "Eren!" Sasha exclaimed. "Look I was super drunk when it happened, I saw the potatoes in the kitchen and it went from there!"

"Yeah Historia had to throw them out because Sasha was trying to get fresh with them." Ymir said.

"Guys seriously! Stop!" Sasha said even more embarrassed. Mikasa chuckled seeing her friend like that. "It's okay Sasha." Mikasa said leaning over patting her shoulder.

Mikasa sat back and scooted closer to Eren who threw his arm over her, she brought her feet up and leaned her head on Eren. "Guys just don't tell Niccolo it's embarrassing as is." Sasha said. "But to change the subject, we have Mikasa's birthday coming up but what are the plans for valentines day?" Sasha asked.

"Me and Historia are spending it at her house, no one is invited because we'll be being freaky, just being honest." Ymir said as Historia slapped her arm. "Ymir! Don't be so vocal about it!" She said blushing. "I'm just telling the truth! I'm sure everyone here will be getting down!"

"Pock and I are going to the movies and then we'll spend the rest of the night together relaxing." Pieck said.

"Niccolo and I are having dinner!" Sasha smiled. "He's cooking!"

"Armin and I will be here, we're having dinner too." Annie said.

"What about you Mikasa? What do you two have planned?" Sasha asked.

"Um.." Mikasa looked at Eren. "I'm not completely sure we haven't thought about it." Mikasa said. "We've had so many other things on our mind that Valentines day plans haven't come up." She added.

"Do you want to do something? I mean you know I can plan something quick." Eren said looking at Mikasa. "We can if that's what you want, I don't mind." She smiled. "Cool, I'll make some calls." Eren said.

"Just don't let it be outside, I can't get sick right now."

"Of course, it'll be inside and we'll be cozy." Eren said.

The front door opened again, and coming around the corner was Jean holding hands with Aj. "Sorry to be late guys, Aj had something she needed to take care of, did I miss anything?" He said walking into the room sorry down with Aj beside him.

Eren didn't bother to look up at them while he was on his phone and Mikasa shifted a bit making sure her stomach wasn't noticeable, that way Aj didn't try to look so hard. "No you didn't miss anything other than everyone talking about Valentine's day plans, and these two are getting married after graduation." Sasha said pointing to Eren and Mikasa.

"What? Married?!" Jean asked.

"What do you mean married?" Aj said looking at the two of them. Eren and Mikasa both looked over at them. "Yeah, married. Are you both having trouble understanding?" Eren asked cocking a brow.

"No! Of course not.. I'm um... happy for you both." Jean said as his eyes drifted to Mikasa who looked at him. He couldn't stop the blush that rose on his cheeks and even Aj noticed it. "So married, why make such a rash decision? Isn't that too soon?"

"No it's not, Eren and I love eachother to where we want to spend our life together and why wait when we can do it now?" Mikasa said.

Aj scoffed. "You love eachother? Is that the only reason you're trying to get married so fast? Or is something else pushing you two to do so?" Aj asked cocking a brow.

"How about you mind your relationship with Jean and worry about what your future looks like." Mikasa said.

"So basically you're deflecting the question." Aj said.

"I'm not going to argue with you. How about you ask what you really want to ask so I can give you a proper answer."

"Okay, are you pregnant?" Aj asked. Suddenly the air got tense, so much so that you could cut it with a knife. They didn't know how Mikasa would answer but they hoped she would lie and say no, to keep the wacko away.

"No I'm not pregnant." Mikasa said looking at Aj with a blank expression. "Anything else?"

"So you're not pregnant? Can you prove it? Stand up and lift up your shirt." Aj said.

"I don't have to prove anything to the likes of you. Everyone here knows I'm not, so you trying to dig for something that's not there is a waste of time. Worry about your uterus not mine." Mikasa said.

"So again you're deflecting?" Aj said.

"Aj seriously chill she said she's not, why are you going so hard for this?" Jean asked. "You can hush because you've been hiding things from me anyway, why'd you change your phone's password suddenly?" She asked.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up?" Eren asked. "God you're so fucking annoying." He added.

"Why are you so mad?" Aj asked.

"Because you're fucking annoying. I'm going to tell you this one more time, Leave Mikasa the fuck alone, leave everyone alone, you're only here because you're dating horseass. Don't get too comfortable thinking you need to know anything about anyone here." Eren said.

"Why are you hiding that she's pregnant then? What's the point of lying?"

"Aj, I will ask you to leave, seriously stop antagonizing Mikasa and Eren. Mind your fucking business or get the fuck out." Armin chimed in.

Aj scoffed and sat back crossing her arms, she narrowed her eyes looking at Eren and Mikasa. "Fine. She's not pregnant, but the truth will come out sooner or later, so just watch your back." Aj said.

"Is that a threat?" Annie spoke up. "Are you threatening someone right now? Are you serious?" She said standing and when she stood so did Armin. "It wasn't a threat." Aj said.

"It sure as hell sounded like one." Sasha said. "If you even think you'll do something to anyone in this group you got it all wrong, I don't care how much money daddy has it won't be enough to deal with where you will be going." Sasha said with a serious look.

Eren just smirked, he didn't need to say anything else, he would just let them handle Aj, he had better things to worry about.

Aj just sat back growing small seeing all of the glares on her, she would just have to move in silence, she would figure everything out on her own.

A few hours passed and eventually they ordered food again and just lounged around, Aj ended up leaving because her father sent a car for her to come home for something.

Mikasa had fallen asleep while leaning on Eren. She ate some of the food once her stomach settled and it made her sleepy. Eren of course had an arm still around her holding her close to him. Armin ended up covering her in a blanket so she could stay warm.

"She looks like a big kid laying like that." Sasha said chuckling.

"I don't know why she likes falling asleep on the couch when she knows I have guest rooms." Armin said. "She's just comfortable that's all." Eren said looking down at her. "Ever since the whole pregnancy thing, a few naps a day have been her thing." He added.

"Are you guys nervous to be having this baby?" Connie asked. "Yeah I mean, this is like a big thing having a kid and all." Jean said.

"We're nervous as shit, but we also know what we got ourselves into and we will stick together to be the best we can be for the baby when they come. Right now the doctor said this stage she's in is a miscarriage stage, so we're trying to be careful and crack down on any stress that can cause that, once we're out of this stage things will be different, we'll start buying things and preparing more." Eren said.

"Yeah I did hear the first few weeks of pregnancy can be rough, so I understand you guys wanting to be careful about everything." Pieck butted in.

"I hope Mikasa makes me the God Mommy." Sasha smiled. "So you can have the baby eating all kinds of food?" Eren asked. "We've already discussed who the Godparent will be."

"Who?!" Sasha asked.

"Guilty." Armin said raising a hand. "What?! Armin? I mean I can see why but IM RIGHT HERE." She said.

"It was the right decision." Annie said. "You can be the deranged Auntie." She added as Sasha stuck her tongue out at her. "So Eren what are you going to do about Valentine's Day?" Sasha asked.

"Hm, I've been over here thinking, Mikasa is a simple person so she doesn't really care for extravagant things, she cherishes and is grateful for the small moments we have together, so I was thinking about taking her to the lake house, get a dinner going, then we get comfortable and we sit together eating chocolates. I want to give her the engagement ring then too."

"You already have it?!" Armin asked.

"I'm picking it up in two days. I was ordering it before we were interrupted by horseface's girlfriend."

"Aww you two are the epitome of being in love." Sasha smiled. "You're so goals." She added as Eren chuckled.

Mikasa stirred a bit moving, she sat up and rubbed her eyes before looking at everyone. "Morning sleepy head." Sasha smiled.

"Is it morning? Did we stay the night?" She asked looking at Eren who laughed. "No Mika, you just slept for a while." He said as she nodded. "You ready to go?" Eren asked.

"Yeah, I need to take a shower, plus I want to make something to eat." Mikasa said.

"Okay, we can go." Eren said standing up helping Mikasa stand as well. "We'll meet up again guys for Mikasa's birthday here." Eren said as everyone agreed and bid them goodbye.

"Mikasa I'll text you everything I bought for you!" Sasha said. "Okay, I'll look out for it." Mikasa said as Sasha smiled and nodded.

Once she was home, Eren kissed her a goodbye in her bedroom. He wanted to make sure she was comfortable enough before he left. "I'll come by tomorrow." He said softly while cupping her face with his hands. Mikasa sighed softly. "Okay." She said. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, but I have to get things organized in my room, Mom keeps piling things on." He said.

"She's just excited, but I understand." Mikasa said. "I know but she needs to dial it back just a bit, I need some breathing room to get things in the right place." He said as Mikasa nodded. "Same goes for me I guess, I have to get those bags situated in the closet, I need extra storage in here." Mikasa said.

"We'll figure it out." Eren said leaning in kissing her one more time. "Get some rest."

"I will." She said. "I'll call you if I get too lonely." She said.

"You're not alone." He said smiling. It made Mikasa blush and smile too. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Don't worry, soon we'll get our own place, and then we'll move on from there." He said. "I've been looking around."

"Okay, whatever you think is a good fit, we can look at together and decide." Mikasa said as Eren nodded. "Right, but I'm going to go now, I want you resting and saving as much energy as possible, staying stress free."

"I'll try. Although I think the resting part will be the easiest." She joked as he chuckled. "You're something else Mika." Eren said walking towards her room's door. Mikasa walked him to the front door where he kissed her goodbye one more time. She locked the door after him and walked into the kitchen grabbing a quick snack and then going into the living sitting down on the couch.

She turned on the television and sat there watching it for a few. Her attention was pulled to the stairs as she heard someone walking down. It was Levi, she had forgotten he was still home. Her Aunt was working late so she wasn't home. "You're still up?" Levi asked.

"I slept a bit earlier today at Armin's house. I'm not sleepy at the moment so I thought I would sit here and watch TV." She said looking at him. "What are you watching?" He asked.

"Some movie that was on. I'm just trying to stay busy since I'm up. If I just sit here, I'll get to overthinking about everything."

"Like what?" Levi asked.

"Just about everything.. my future more importantly." She said.

"Are you having doubts about everything?" He asked.

"No of course not, my mind is made up. I just think about things, wondering if I would do things right, with Eren, with the Baby. I just want to be the best I can be for them and my friends and family." She said looking at him.

"You'll do fine kid. You have a good head on your shoulders and Eren, if he's nothing else he's supportive of you. So you don't have to worry about screwing up." Levi said walking to sit down beside her. "So don't overthink it, don't put any stress on yourself that's unnecessary. You got this." He said looking at her as she smiled. "Thanks Cousin." Mikasa said yawning.

"Well there's that sleepiness." Levi said. "Go ahead and get to bed, you'll be even more tired if you don't rest especially with school tomorrow." He said as she nodded.

"I guess you're right." Mikasa said standing up and stretching. When she did, her shirt rose a bit and Levi snuck a glance at her stomach. "I'm sorry." Mikasa said pulling her shirt back down. "It's fine, don't apologize, you don't have to hide it you know." He said.

"I know.. but I guess I'm still getting used to it." She said. "Plus there's still people I don't want to know about it who aren't in my close friends and family circle." She said as he nodded.

"If you're having any issues, let me know." He said.

"I will." Mikasa said yawning again. "I'm going to go now." She said as he nodded. "Get some good sleep."

A week had passed, it was Valentine's day, a few days ago they celebrated Mikasa's birthday at Armin's, she enjoyed herself considering it was small just like she wanted it to be.

They had school today and all around were students giving their crushes Valentine's or couples hanging out in the hallways together. "Eren, did you get everything set up for tonight?" Armin asked. Eren turned to him in his desk. "Yeah I got everything ready." He smirked.

"What's with the smirk?" Armin asked.

"Oh nothing, just that I get Mikasa all alone to myself tonight on Valentine's day."

"Jesus Eren, she's already pregnant." Armin said whispering the last part loud enough for only Eren to hear. "By the way where is she? Was she not feeling good today?"

"No, she told me she would be late. I'm guessing Levi is going to drop her off." Eren said.

"Well you guessed wrong lover boy." Sasha said looking out the window of the class. It was in the front of the school and Sasha could see Mikasa walking up to the building with her book bag in one hand and another bag in the other. "What the hell? No way she walked here." Eren said getting up walking over to see Mikasa.

Before he could grab his things to leave the classroom, Mikasa was walking in. She was panting as she walked all of her things to her desk before plopping down in it. "Sorry.. I'm late guys." She said.

"Have you lost your mind?" Eren asked looking at her. "What?" Mikasa asked.

"Why did you walk to school?! I could've came and got you!"

"Eren, I've walked to school plenty of times, this was no different, plus I need the exercise." She said. "Mikasa you're in a vulnerable position right now, anything could've happened while you were on your way here, what if a dog chased you or something?" Eren said as Mikasa looked at him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset." She said.

Eren sighed. "I'm not upset, I just want you to be safe. I don't mind doubling back to get you. I know you try to not make me rip and run but I will do it for you, with no hesitation." He said as she nodded. "Why didn't your Aunt or cousin drop you off?"

"By the time I was leaving they were gone, I thought I had enough time to ask but I didn't so I just settled for walking." She said. "Why were you late?" Armin asked.

"Because I was making these." She said placing a plastic bag on her desk. She dug inside of it and opened a container pulling out chocolate cupcakes with red icing hearts drawn on them. "I was putting my finishing touches on them." She said handing them out to her friends.

"Thank you Mikasa!" Sasha said digging into her cupcake.

"You made these?" Eren asked.

"Yeah, My Mom taught me a long time ago, we always made treats for my friends back home during Valentine's day. I never had a boyfriend so I treated my friends with things like this. I thought I would continue that this year." She smiled.

"Well I'm glad you did, these are amazing." Armin said biting into his cupcake.

"Well I know what I want from you on my birthday." Eren said taking a bite out of his. "These are good, I want a batch of these."

"Then it's done." Mikasa smiled. "Are we doing something today Eren?" She asked.

"Yeah! We're going to the lake house. Just the two of us." He smirked. "Oh okay, That's good then, I can make dinner." Mikasa said. "I have an idea of what to make already."

"Oh? And what's that?" Eren asked.

"It can wait for tonight." She smiled as he playfully rolled his eyes. "It's fine, I have something that can wait for tonight too." He said putting his arms behind his head. "Alot of things to wait for tonight." He added.

"Run while you can Mikasa, he's going to make you pregnant again before you have your first baby." Sasha whispered as Mikasa waved her off laughing. "You guys are silly, tonight will be a peaceful night." She said.

"Yeah right, with how Eren was talking it doesn't look like there will be much peace, let's thank the heavens you two will be at the lake house with no neighbors around. Scream to your lungs content." Sasha said as Mikasa rolled her eyes.

"We'll definitely relax together!" Eren said as Mikasa looked over at him. "You know, our way of relaxing when we're alone. Ooh I hope you take the lead." Eren said smirking while watching Mikasa's cheeks tint red. "Eren, stop." She said trying to be serious.

"Alright alright! I'll stop..for now!" He grinned as Mikasa groaned.

"You two are hilarious." Armin said.

The small group carried on for the rest of class talking about their plans for the night, not knowing someone had been listening in the entire time. Plotting on ways they can intervene and find things out on their own.

"Aj, can you pay attention to the movie? It's Valentine's day and I'm trying my best to do things right and make it a good night for you, but being on your phone like you have something better to do is straight up rude." Jean said while they sat on the couch in his living room. He had a few candles lit with rose petals around the floor, a heart shaped chocolate cake on the coffee table and a small red box wrapped in a light pink bow.

He really went all out with what he had, and yet his girlfriend didn't pay it any attention.

"Look, I have somewhere to be in an hour or two, so I'm getting things in order."

"You have somewhere to be? Like where? We made plans for tonight."

"Yeah well there's been a change in plans Jean." Aj said not looking at him. He slowly removed his arm from around her and scooted to the edge of the couch, rubbing his balled fist. "You know.. I don't know why I keep trying with you. I mean at first it was to get back at Eren but then like the idiot I was I started to like you, and I'm really trying here and yet my efforts are always futile. Why do I try to please someone who only seeks pleasure from people and not genuine effort?" He asked looking back at her.

"What do you want from me Jean?" She said placing her phone aside, giving him her full attention. "I want you to try with me, I want you to care about me and love me like I love you. Is that so hard? Or are you just looking for something Eren decided not to give you?" He asked as a glare made her face. "You think I give a shit about Eren?"

"Yeah I do, I think you're trying so hard to act like you don't care and you're sending yourself down a hole of delusion spiraling further into it. What is it? You want his love? You wish it was you he was marrying, that it was you holding his child instead of Mikasa?" He immediately regretted saying that. "Shit." He cursed to himself.

"I fucking knew it, and why didn't you tell me?!" She raised her voice. "Why is it important for you to know? Mikasa isn't your friend, so what's up, what are you planning to do?" He asked. "Are you going to try and hurt Mikasa and the baby?"

Aj just looked at him with a blank expression, not answering his question. The silence was speaking louder than anything in the room. "I won't let you." He said standing looking at her. "I'll be damned if you lay a finger on Mikasa."

"Why? Because you wish it was you she was marrying, you wish it were you to have her love, that it was you who would be the father to that child?" Aj threw his words back at him. "What exactly are you going to do about it Jean? I'm just getting rid of a few problems before I can get Eren back." She said as Jean clenched his fist tightly, so tight his knuckles turned white. "I won't let you." He said turning around, going in his pocket for his phone.

When he did, Aj grabbed the lamp that sat on the side table and hit him over his head with it, causing it to break and for Jean to drop the floor immediately unconscious. "Hopefully that knocked some sense into you." She said standing over his body. "I'll be back, hopefully you don't remember a thing." She said. She reached in his pocket and pulled out his car keys. "I'll just be borrowing this." She said jingling the keys before making a move for the front door.

"Eren, where's Mikasa?" Carla asked watching Eren walk back and forth to his room bringing more things out to take with him to the lake house. "She's in the car, she was on the phone with her Aunt when I got out, so I told her I wouldn't be long. Why?" He asked.

"I just wanted to see her! I haven't seen her in a while, you haven't brought her over."

"I know.. but that's because.. you've been a bit overwhelming Mom." Eren said looking at his mother who looked shocked. "Overwhelming how?!"

"Because you keep buying things for the baby which we appreciate 100% but this is our first time with something this serious and having so much be done so fast is overwhelming, believe it or not we're still processing the changes happening and we love the support but we just need you to dial it back just a smidge." Eren said.

"Well.. I didn't know it was making you two feel like that. I apologize if everything is overwhelming you, I'm just really excited, my son is becoming a young man, marrying the girl he loves and bringing a baby into the world, my grandchild, it's all exciting for me because I love you both, but I will take it down a bit. I'll buy my grandchild their things in silence and show them when you guys are ready. Now tell Mikasa I apologize and that she doesn't need to feel like that anymore." Carla said as Eren nodded.

"Will do Mom, I appreciate you for understanding, now I have a hot date with a hot girl." Eren smirked as Carla swatted him away. "Don't make her wait any longer, so go on. And drive safely tonight! I heard it's supposed to storm later tonight so be careful." She said as Eren nodded.

"Of course, We'll come back in one piece!" He said while going for the front door. Carla followed him to it, watching him walk to her car placing his things inside.

Carla smiled and waved to Mikasa while standing on the porch, Mikasa of course smiled and waved back. Once Carla saw Eren enter the car and start it she went back inside, hoping they arrive before the rain starts.

"What did your Aunt want?" Eren asked while looking in his rear view mirror backing out of the driveway of him home. "She was just telling me to be careful since the weather is said to be bad in a few." She said.

"Oh yeah, my Mom said the same thing. I wonder if it's going to be like a big storm, or something that comes and goes." He said.

"I'm not sure, but my Aunt said for us to have candles ready or flashlights because it might get bad, but I already bought a emergency kit for the lake house and I'm sure we have candles." Mikasa said. "I just want to make dinner before the rain starts."

"Don't worry, we'll get there in time to do everything we need to do." Eren said continuing to look at the road but slowly grabbing Mikasa's left hand bringing it to his mouth kissing it. "Tonight will be a good one." He smiled squeezing her hand.

"Man, who knew the rain would start in the direction of the lake house?" Eren asked as they brought in everything soaked by the rain, including themselves.

"Yeah.. I didn't know that either." Mikasa said while shivering. "Let's leave everything here on the kitchen floor, we need to get out of these clothes before we get sick." Eren said as Mikasa agreed.

They quickly went to take a warm shower and dried off and dried their hair. Eren tied his into his usual bun while Mikasa did a messy high bun herself. She wore a comfortable red and pink pajama set, Eren wore something similar just a bit darker than her color palette.

"I guess I should wait to cook, since it's thundering and lightning now too." Mikasa said lighting some candles on the coffee table before sitting down with Eren on the couch. "It's okay, we can eat when we get the chance, right now, let's just relax and enjoy this time alone." He said throwing an arm around her while she brought her legs up. "That sounds wonderful, although the rain is totally unexpected I think the sound of it is calming." Mikasa said softly.

"Yeah in a way." Eren said.

"Well, I did bring more cupcakes and chocolate treats." Mikasa said reaching over grabbing a bag off the floor pulling out containers with the goods in them. Eren happily took another cupcake while Mikasa ate some chocolate. "Man, you made the hell out of these cupcakes." Eren said.

"It was very simple, I added brown and white sugar in them, that's what makes it sweeter than usual." She said. "They're amazing." Eren said finishing his cupcake. "Oh before I forget." He said reaching over for his jacket. Mikasa watched him rummage through his pockets before he pulled something out.

"Let me see your left hand." Eren said as Mikasa held her hand out. Eren slowly revealed the velvet ring box. Mikasa's cheeks turned a bright red as Eren opened it revealing a nice and shiny new ring. "Eren what is this?" She asked trying to hide her smile while looking him in his face. "Your engagement ring, my proposal a few weeks ago wasn't the most common way of doing things so I knew tonight I could gift you your ring." He said softly pulling the ring out and slipping it on her ring finger on top of the promise ring he gifted her on Christmas.

"Well it's certainly beautiful, how much did you pay for this?" She asked.

"Eh, money isn't really a big thing with me, so the best of the best for you." He said leaning up kissing her cheek.

"I love it Eren. It's a very beautiful ring, and it fits perfectly with the promise ring. You're making me want to put on my original pajamas for you as another gift I brought for you." She said.

"These aren't your original pajamas?" He asked cocking a brow looking at her. "No, I put this on because I was cold from being soaked in the rain and after our shower, my original pajamas are in my bag." She said. "Do you want to see it?" She asked.

"Hell yeah! Show me." He grinned as she chuckled. "Okay, I'll be right back."

Eren waited patiently for Mikasa to come back downstairs, he looked at his phone reading his friends posts on social media about how they were spending valentine's day with one another. He double tapped and liked all of their pictures. He was getting ready to comment on Armin's post when he turned towards the stairs.

His jaw dropped and so did his phone when it slipped out of his hand on to his lap. He was speechless.

Mikasa walked over to him smiling, happy to have gotten that reaction out of him. She was wearing a black short length silk sleeping gown that hugged her body, around the hems of her chest and the bottom of the gown had red lace with black spaghetti straps.

It showed her bump a bit too but heels figure still looking good. "I know it's kind of short but I figured since we would be alone it would be fine." She said trying to tug on the bottom of it. "You look so fucking good." Eren said finally uttering a word on her appearance. "Thank you Eren." Mikasa said.

He slowly sat up and reached for her hand, pulling her to straddle him. "Eren, the gown keeps riding up." Mikasa said trying to pull it down. "Are you wearing red lace panties too? What are you trying to do to me woman." He said in a low seductive voice close to her ear. "Well they came with it." Mikasa said softly.

Eren's lips slowly kissed Mikasa's neck, she hummed in satisfaction as he did so. Once their lips met eachother, a sudden flash of the lights made them pull away from one another. In another flash, the lights went out, likely due to the weather. The only light around them were the candles they lit.

"Let's go upstairs." Eren said as Mikasa nodded. He made sure to blow out all of the candles except one, he handed the one over to Mikasa before picking her up bridal style. She lit the way up the stairs while she was being carried.

Once they made it to their room Mikasa set the candle down on the nightstand while Eren lit another one for the nightstand closer to him.

Mikasa lied on her back watching Eren crawl over her to finish what they had started. His lips found hers while his hands wandered. He positioned his knee between her legs gently parting them so he could fit there. Mikasa arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to her while her hands played in his tied hair.

She held his head when he began to kiss her neck again. Smiling in satisfaction and sinking into the pleasure, she softly moaned while Eren continued.

A gasp escaped her next, but not because of Eren. "Eren.. wait..."

"What is it?" He said continuing on. "No Eren, I heard something downstairs."

"It was probably just the rain from the storm." He said pulling away looking at her. "No.. listen." She said pushing him away slightly as the room got quiet.

Eren turned his head trying to listen, they both jumped when they heard the sound of glass breaking downstairs. "What the fuck?" Eren said jumping up. He quickly moved to slip his shirt back on and pulled his pants back up."Wait.. Eren, I'll come with you." Mikasa said getting out of the bed pulling her straps back up watching Eren bolt for the door.

"No, stay here and get dressed, I'll go see who's here." He said. "But Eren.." She said about to protest.

"Mikasa, this isn't up for discussion, stay here and keep the door locked, I'll knock when I come back." He said. Mikasa watched him walk to the closet in the room, even in the dark Eren was able to pull something out.

Mikasa's eyes widened seeing what it was. "A gun?" She asked.

"It's a hunting rifle. Back in the day, Dad and Zeke would take me and Armin hunting for ducks and squirrels.. he kept it here incase something ever got in the house." He said loading bullets into the gun. "Perfect time to use it." He said walking to the door. "I'll be right back." He said leaving the room.

Mikasa bolted over to lock the door like she had been told. She quickly found her previous pajamas and put them back on.

She had a horrible feeling right now, she couldn't help but think that they were followed and that it was the people from her hometown coming for her. That was the only explanation she had for this, even though she could be completely wrong.

Who on earth would break into a lake house in the middle of the woods on Valentine's Day? Who would even know about this place other than Eren's family and their friends? Who of course were all with their boyfriends and girlfriends.

Maybe it was an animal, the sound of glass breaking could've been a window, she would've remembered leaving glassware out which she didn't, they didn't even pull out any dishes.

A striking pain hit her stomach. She had completely forgot she couldn't be stressing about anything, which was impossible considering the situation they were in. Another pain hit. Mikasa grabbed her stomach wincing. She took deep breaths trying to ease the pain. It almost felt like a tight knot that wouldn't give just stayed in one spot. She had read that sharp pains in the abdomen while pregnant are usually the signs of a miscarriage happening and she didn't want that.

She prayed that the baby was fine. She didn't need this, not now, not when everything was just starting to go the way she wanted.

Loud noises were heard downstairs. She could tell whatever was down there was putting up a fight. The loud sound of Eren's gun went off caused Mikasa to jump. She covered her mouth trying not to cry loudly incase she was heard. She was so scared, anything could've been happening down there. Her paranoia was too high for something like this.

She was sick and tired of people invading her homes and her privacy, coming in doing what they wanted to do, hurting her love ones.

She was hoping Eren would come up soon, she needed him to be okay, she couldn't bear him being down there in the dark fighting who knows what.

The sound of a door slamming pulled her attention. She slowly moved towards the window in the room pulling the curtains back. The rain was still falling hard but she could see the figure of a person running from the lake house. They were limping away.

Footsteps were heard and suddenly knocks were at the door. "Mika, it's me." It was Eren. Quickly Mikasa moved to open the door. Eren stood there with a few scratches to his face, and a big gash on his chest. "They had a knife." He said wincing.

Mikasa covered her mouth in shock looking at Eren. "Oh my God." She said.

"It's fine, it's not deep just a flesh wound." He said setting the rifle down. "I beat their ass before they cut me, that's when I fired the gun, I think the bullet grazed them because after I shot they fell and when they got up they ran out the door." Eren said.

Mikasa helped him sit down on the bed, she quickly ran to the bathroom finding a first aid kit. She got back to Eren and started to help clean the wound. "Are you sure? It's bloody."

"It will be fine, I'm terrified right now but you need me." She said as she coated a cotton ball in antiseptic. Eren gritted his teeth together trying to withstand the pain. Mikasa quickly cleaned the cut and bandaged him up.

As she tried to pick the items up she dropped them feeling a strong pain hit her stomach again. "Fuck." She cursed. She grabbed her stomach trying to breathe in and out. "Woah, are you okay?" Eren asked completely concerned. He was by her side in an instant, disregarding the pain he was in.

"I don't know, it just started." She said. "Let's get you in bed. It's too bad outside to leave right now, but in the morning if you're still hurting, we'll go to the emergency room, do you think you can last that long."

"Yeah.. I think... I need to relax... my nerves... are really bad right now." Mikasa said as Eren nodded. "I'm sorry things didn't go as planned." Mikasa said.

"Don't worry about it, we'll get a hundred more Valentine Day's,our safety and your health comes first." Eren said. "I'll get a warm towel so you can lay it on your stomach." He said as she nodded

Once he came back Mikasa sighed in relief at the sensation of the warm towel. It was definitely helping, she just hoped the pain would subside by morning.

When morning came, Eren stretched a little in the bed, he was reaching to pull Mikasa close to him, but her side of the bed was empty. It made Eren sit up and rub his eyes looking around the room. He winced when he raised his arms stretching because of the gash on his chest.

He threw the blanket covering him off and he turned getting out of the bed. When he left the room he walked downstairs and there was Mikasa, sweeping the floor, picking things up, moving around. "Mika, how long have you been up?" Eren asked with a deep raspy voice. She turned to him looking a bit exhausted. "I couldn't really sleep after last night, with the break in and the stomach pain, it kept me up, so I got up early and decided to come down and clean up, especially since the power came back on." She said sighing. "I had a hard time cleaning the dried blood off the floor, I started panic a bit seeing it but I managed to clean it."

"You should've woke me, I would've helped." He said. "No you needed your rest, especially with that cut on your chest." She smiled softly. "So did you, you were having stomach pains, you're pregnant your health now is 10 times more important than a cut on me." He said.

"That's not true, you could get an infection and it could get worse, I know I should be careful but I don't want you or anyone to think I more important than the next person because I'm pregnant." Mikasa said. "The pains stopped this morning so I just wanted to be productive, I think we should get ready to go anyway, we need to get food." She smiled.

"That's true.. I'll go get changed and clean this cut again."

"I'll be up in a minute." She said.

"Okay, then we can get ready to go." He said. "And Mika." He said turning to her before going back upstairs. "Yeah?" She said.

"I'm sorry again that everything didn't go as planned."

"It's okay, like you said... we'll have more Valentine Day's to come." She smiled and so did Eren. "That's right." He said.

"I love you." Mikasa said softly before he was gone.

"I love you too." Eren said watching her continue to smile while going upstairs.

As far as they were concerned, every day was Love Day for them even through tough times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.1K 26
❝ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it ❞ A story in which two teens fall in love through their love of music and idiotic behavior. EREN X...
1.9K 41 12
having to live out an exhausting life for eren, it was unexpected to save someone's life and have them save his too.
21.9K 468 17
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃❞ ↳ In which, you and Mikasa get revenge after what happened in both...
672K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...