๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žโœ”๏ธ

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ backwoodfairy

๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข... ืขื•ื“

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

7

5.7K 291 100
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ backwoodfairy

kamari oren summer

"things i did?? thattt." brooklyn dragged as she put mousse in my hair.

"my butt was starting to get sore." i said as she put a durag on my fresh braids.

"your hair definitely longer from the last time i braided it." she said making me nod.

"you not wrong." i said before getting up and walking to my dresser.

"ouu bitch i never told you." she said standing up and stretching.

"what?"

she started talking quietly,"you know how i told you a few weeks ago me and jamari fucked...well he text me the other night making small convo and shit. i was being dry as fuck tho- but why he tell me it's a chance he might've nutted in me." she said and i made the yikes face.

"i already got enough nieces and nephews please." i said and she laughed.

"baby been going 2 years strong on birth control." she said holding up her hand and i gave her a high five laughing.

"plus i went for my check up last week and i always just let them run all the tests and ain't say nun bout no pregnancy, i'll be damned."

"but what's even crazierrr is saint then started liking my story like nooo, i'm not finna be labeled a homie hopper." she said and i laughed.

"nooo not the whole gang tryna get you." i said and she rolled her eyes.

"i don't even play like that." she said and i shrugged.

"kamari- brooklyn. kamari come on." ghost said bussing into my room.

"damnnn knock or sumn- what you mean come on?" i asked as brooklyn looked between us.

"i'm hungry..." he said and his eyes looked over my body.

"and put some pants on."

i'm wearing tight shorts and a graphic tshirt.

"what you being hungry gotta do wit me-"

"we going to get food together." he said mugging me.

"bitch-"

"say i won't fuck you up infront of yo friend."

"get outttt." i dragged while brooklyn laughed.

"5." he said before walking out.

"aweee yall-"

"shut the fuck up." i said dragging my hand down my face.

"he want you baddd, didn't you say he been tryna hang out around you more?" she asked wit a smirk and i rolled my eyes.

"yes but he still be texting them girls...sometimes in my face. i've trying-" i took a pause.

i talked quietly,"i'm trying not to catch feelings but it's like damn...if i go out wit jamari and em he always wanna pay for my stuff or slick stand close by me. or like if it's just us he'll be a lil touchy but nun  too crazy you know?

and i think i'm starting to like him- but i don't wanna like somebody who entertain other people. he can be so sweet and nice when it's just us..but it's like what if he don't even really wanna be fully out with me. i don't wanna be kept a secret."

"i know you probably don't wanna hear it- but it's probably a chance he likes you too but he's just use to having other options anddd long as we've known him he's always entertained multiple people.

i say talk to him and just like him know how you feel about certain things...but if he truly and really wants you he'll tell you and start acting like it. let him know you not one of his thot ass options." she said and i nodded.

"yeah ion know it's just frustrating sometimes cause he also tries and act like my nigga but he entertaining 500 bitches." i said and she shrugged.

"chile ion know just-"

"didn't i say 5?" ghost asked popping back into the room.

"it ain't been 5 minutes!" i said and he glared at me then looked at brooklyn.

"you can stay here, we getting food." he said and grabbed me before i could react.

"put me down!" i yelled as he put me over his shoulder.

"brooklyn!"

"friend!" she yelled back making me smack my lips.

"you dirty dick, long neck having, trifling ass hoe!" i said to ghost as he carried me outside to his car.

"you done?" he asked opening the passenger door and put me in the seat.

"i guess community dick-"

"you pushing it." he said buckling me up.

"i'm not a chap." i said mugging him and he shrugged.

❈ ❈ ❈

"hmm have the rest." ghost said handing me the rest of the blunt.

i happily took it and smoked the last bit," yo weed be amazing as shit...i be high off 4 hits foreal.." i said and he laughed.

"i only smoke the best, hand me the bag." he said talking about our food from wings and deli.

i handed his plate to him before i opened mines, i had mild wings with fries and a sprite.

he had a philly cheesesteak with wings and lemonade,"hmm play whatever music you want." he said handing me my phone unlocked.

"how you know my password?" i asked and he shrugged.

"i've watched you type it in, it's yo birthday." he said and i eyed him before going to my playlist.

"umm maybe you should play yours.." i said seeing mostly white artists in mines.

now of course i listen to rappers and old school as well but i love me some james arthur, billie eillish, alexander 23, artic monkeys, and the neighborhood.

those kind of songs? gonna hit everytime.

"nah introduce me to yo music taste, i don't care how crazy or sappy it may sound." he said and i pursed my lips together.

"not today." i said and he nodded before connecting his phone to the aux.

i ate while he played a song making me read the car's screen.

time out - nba youngboy

Can I take some time out, for to tell you
"I forgive you and I miss you, can you come home?"
It's fuckin' with my mind, I don't wan' leave it 'lone
And I just keep tryin', please pick up yo' phone

he rapped the next few verses lowly while eating and scrolling on his phone.

"ghost...can i ask you sumn?" i asked and he glanced at me before putting his phone down.

"wassup?" he asked shifting his legs staring at me while licking his lips.

i took a sip of my sprite before talking,"umm..you like me or sumn?" i asked

i watch a smile come across his face before he looked away from me before shrugging,"you can say i fuck wit yo ass a lil bit."

i nodded not wanting to ask anymore or start doing too much,"what made you ask that?"

"cause lately you've been acting like you my nigga or sumn..." i mumbled before stuffing fries in my mouth.

"you want me to be yo nigga?" he asked and i shook my head.

"i don't wanna hold down a whore." i said and he laughed before nodding.

"fair enough...but i be serious about you not talking to other niggas."

"i know- i had to pretend i didn't know the account that was texting and threatening quan..." i said and he shrugged.

"hell his ass deserved it in the end.." he said and i nodded.

"imma just try another dude or sumn."

"you value your life?" he asked

"ye—"

"then stop fuckin playin wit me." he said before his phone started ringing.

this time the number wasn't saved.

he answered this time it was connected to the car,"who this??"

"woww my number not saved is crazy ghost."

"insane isn't it? what you need bruh?" he asked.

"i was wondering what you doing."

"hanging out wit my bestie." he said looking towards me and i mugged him.

he laughed at my face,"mmm...you coming over in a lil?"

i watched him check the time on his phone, 8:04pm.

"nah not tonight."

oh????

"why?"

"bruh you finna blow me asking too much, damn." he said and i thought.

she only asked why? not my tea.

i shrugged dipping my fries into ranch then eating them.

finally he hung up then looked over at me,"i can sleep in your room tonight?"

"mmcht- you be smushing me."

"no i don't." he said mugging me and i laughed.

"why you won't sleep wit yo lil girlfriend?" i asked and he rolled his eyes.

"kamari please bruh."

"i don't want a spirit sleeping with me." i said and he jus blinked making me buss out laughing.

"i guess...i'm getting sleepy now from smoking and eating..." i said carefully rubbing my eyes.

"hmm..im finna drive back to yo place." he said handing me wipes for my hands which i took.

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

102K 3.8K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
3.3M 120K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
159K 7K 30
๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
217K 9.5K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...