Megatron x Mech!Autobot!Reade...

By AlexOcean8

You are a autobot that works with team prime till one day megatron virus got into optmuis and you with bumble... More

Chapter 0: character Info
Chapter 2: Megatron time in Stars mind
Chapter 3: Out of mind (rewritten)
Chapter 4: Training (after 3 weeks)
Chapter 5: Stronger,Faster (rewritten)

Chapter 1: Sick Mind (rewrite)

58 2 0
By AlexOcean8

(⚠️I know Megatron at the end of the video/story goes into bee's mind but what if he goes into starblaster instead⚠️)

Starblaster POV
Hello my name is StarBlaster, I am 22 million years old in cybertaion years but in human years I'm 22 years old and I joined team prime as an autobot rookie fighter like acree but the only person I get along with is Bumblebee who is like a brother figure to me.

Soon we meant 5 humans, 3 kids human named Jack, Miko and Rafael but we call him Raf for short, 2 adult humans named agent Fowler and June Darby..jacks Carrier, Soon each of us was given a choice for a human aka our charge, Bulkhead got Miko, Acree got Jack while Bee and me got Raf, the reason why I got Raf is because just I cause if bee on a mission I can go drop or pick him up.

Soon after we defeated megatron at the space bridge everything was normal at the base, no Decepticon active in a week till while I was training since I was a rookie fighter, I heard Ratchet calling Optmuis name.

Ratchet: Optimus you're not going to believe this...I've just pinpointed the location of the deception warship

O.P: How did you penetrate their cloaking technology

Ratchet: I didn't

"What do you meant Ratchet"

Ratchet: I was experimenting the variable frequency wavelengths when I stumbled upon it, even still their ship must be experiencing some kind of electromagnetic breach.

Arcee: With Megatron deceased and the element of surprise...

Bulkhead: We could cause some serious damage

As we looked back at the monitor I knew something was off on why all of a sudden the signal of the nemesis would be on and why there cloaking was off soon another singal came in which surprised me till I broke out of thought when ratchet continued...

"What's that (point to the screen)"

Ratchet: Also on the same frequency an autobot emergency beacon

O.P: The Decepticons can wait, there may be autobots in distress, ratchet bring your medical kit...StarBlaster set the ground bridge to that location

"(Slatue) Yes Prime sir"

As I active the ground bridge and everyone wished Prime and Ratchet good luck on the mission and I knew they would make back ok....I hope

Optimus Prime POV
As me and ratchet when though the ground bridge portal we started heading over to the ship which was abounded and destroyed looking.

"A crash landing! Buried here for centuries"

As ratchet used a blowtorch weapon to get in, the place looked abounded we just wanted to make sure some survivors were here.

Ratchet: If they traveled in stasis mode there may be survivors

As we active our flash's we began walking when the ship started to tilt a little so we tried to remanded our balance soon when the ship was at a right angle we began walking. Soon we found a hallway door shut so I opened it so we could keep walking to see if anybot was alive.

But when I flashed my light on a bots that was all rusted we were shocked to see them that way but i didn't show it.

Ratchet: Optimus? These autobots didn't perish in the crash...there displaying the effect of a virus

"This is a plague ship"

Ratchet: *ran forward and stop prime* don't touch anything the virus could still be active

After ratchet said that the ship started to rumble again so I knew since the ship was very old it would started to shake and break apart soon but while it was shaking really hard me and ratchet started to keep our balance and not try to touch anything but as I was sitting up I noticed the bot above was falling down but stopped but a bit of enegron/blood got on me.

Ratchet: No!

Starblaster POV
While I was near the groundbrigde controls waiting for Optimus or Ratchet to call a ground bridge, I saw a comm unit calling in and it was ratchet.

Ratchet: *staic* anyone there anyone

"I'm here ratchet what wrong"

Ratchet: Ground bridge NOW

"Ok ok...sending it to your location"

As I opened the ground bridge I saw Ratchet holding Optimus in a weird way but when I saw he was rusting I knew something was up so after closing the ground bride I ran up to the railing.

"What Happened while you were in that ship"

Ratchet: That ship was a plague ship...and one of the corpse CNA got on Optimus so I'm wondering what he got..

Soon when everyone came to see what was going on they saw optmuis position which was getting me worried so while I was standing next to Arcee the scans were completely.

"So Ratchet what's wrong with Prime"

Ratchet: (back up with the test results in hand) Cybonic Plague, it's only contagious in contact is made with the infected Enegron.

Miko: what was a plague doing in an autobot space ship?

Acree: It's passengers were infected, the virus wiped out million on cybertron during the Great War.

Ratchet: Cyboinc plauge was engineered in the decepticon biological-warfare program...by megatron himself

"Ahh you gotta be fragging kidding me...but he dead"

Raf: You...have a cure don't you?

Optimus *groan* No Cure...

"Optmuis save your strength...you need it"

Ratchet: What StarBlaster said, Optmius, please save your strength.

Jack: what Megatron created a disease without having a cure? I mean what if he caught it by accident?

Bulkhead: it's not like we can ask megatron, Jack, he's pushing up lug nuts

"Yeah Jack (cross arms) because he offline...Dunzo..gone to the pits"

Ratchet: But...We might be able to access the decepticon database for the moment, we still have a fix on their warship's Location

Arcee: Bumblebee, StarBlaster come with

Ratchet: Arcee, Quickly

[On the nemesis ship] 
As me, Acree and Bumblebee left in the portal to where the warship of the nemesis we transformed back into our alt form and then back into our bot forms when we active our cannons.

Acree: Let's start with the lab

"Good idea"

As we started walking around making sure we didn't get caught by Vehicons and started looking for the lab we were about to go around the corner when me and Acree saw knockout going through the door.

Knockout: Hmm?

Soon after he left he walked straight where the door was at once it was open...Bingo soon Acree was typing on the lab Database computer of the nemesis, I was standing next to bee

Acree: I'm in the network

With Ratchet and the others
As Ratchet was going through the network looking for the cure he heard optimis voice.

Optimus: Ratchet...were...you

Ratchet: Infected...No

Optmuis *groan*

Acree (on coms): If it here I don't see it

Ratchet: are you certain, Acree?

With Acree, Bee and StarBlaster

Acree: I searched every file...Nothing

Ratchet (on coms): Well, search again! Clearly you missed something

So while acree and Ratchet were still looking for the coding of the cure, I was looking around till I heard bee say some

Bee: ::Beep Beep Bee-p:: (Acree, StarBlaster look what I found)

Arcee: What is it 💢💢

As Acree and me came over to see what bee found that left us confused and shocked at the same time, soon Acree became what we were feeling but confused.

Ratchet (on coms): What is it, What's going on?

Acree: *gasp*

Soon when we open the door leading the next room to see...Megatron! hooked with wires and Spark monitors.

Arcee: It's Megatron

With The kids and the autobots

Arcee (on coms): He's..Alive

Jack: What!

Ratchet: That's not possible

With Bee, StarBlaster and Acree

Acree: Well I'm standing right him

Starblaster mind:'How is he still here and not blown up from the space brigde'

Acree: the good news is, Megatron isn't exactly staring back

With Ratchet and the others

Optimus: Megatron?

With Bee, StarBlaster and Acree

Acree: He Critical...hooked up to life support..time to finish this once and for all

"NO *hold her arm*"

Ratchet (on coms): Wait...Don't! Star is right

Arcee: One good reason—-Fast!

Ratchet (on coms): Megatron may be Optimis only hope for survival

Arcee: (put blaster down) What are you talking about

Ratchet (on coms): Dose he display brain-wave activity

Acree: *look at monitor* Spiking Hard His sick mind (get it) still at work

Ratchet (on coms): Perfect..if a cure exists, Megatron may be the only one who knows it, you must entered his brain..and find it

As me, bee and acree look at megatron body, I don't know why but my body was making me feel something soon I felt someone servos on my shoulder and it was bee and asking me if I was ok and I said I told him I was fine.

Acree: Enter Megatron brain!? Ratchet are you out of your fragging mind

Ratchet (on coms): The Decepticon laboratory should contain all the equipment you need for a cortical physic patch

Acree: No Way..have you ever performed the procedure

Ratchet (on coms): No..but I have throughly studied the theoretical literature invented by decepticons outlawed by autobots.

Acree: Woah can't we just haul megatron through the ground bridge buy us some time to figure this out?

Ratchet (on coms): time is one thing that Optimus dose not have! One of you must try this! I will not allow Optimus to pass. Knowing that Megatron will outlive him

Acree: Ratchet I would lay down my life for Optimus—Anytime anywhere but a mind/body split? 

"Bee....you know what I'm thinking"

Bee: *nod*

Bee/StarBlaster: ::Beep::/We'll Go

Acree: You two will

With ratchet and the others
Raf (on coms): Are you sure...Bumblebee...Starblaster 

Bulkhead: (look at raf) Bee's the best scouts there is and Star's is a strong fighter.

As Miko and jack saw how worried Raf is because what his guardians is doing but Miko and jack made sure to comfort him.

Outside the medical bay
3rd POV
Starscream: why has the electromagnetic shielding not been repaired

Grounder : The crews are working Quickly as they can, Lord—-*hit*

Starscream: We are leaking a Trail! All the autobots need do to pinpoint our position is to access the correct frequency wavelength, accelerate your efforts

Grounder: Yes lord Starscream

As Starscream send the grounders to keep Fixing the problem soon he heard a door open and to see Knockout.

Knockout: Doctor in the house (Me:I just love that line ❤️🤍😍🥰)

Starscream: Ah Knockout and how is the patient doing today

Knockout: Same old

Starscream: An Inglorious Fate that he would remain in this vegetative state

Knockout: On the contracy megatron body may be scarp metal, but his mind is still percolating

Starscream: Keep that to yourself..that blasted Soundwave seeds and heard everything

Knockout: The eyes and ears of the Decepticon

Starscream: As long as their master remains in limbo so dose their cause, the decepticons deserve a strong, alert leader.

Kncokout: One who would require a loyal second in command

Starscream *chuckle* a candidate would need to earn that post by making a strong case to said eyes and ears

Knockout: A case for showing mercy Lord Starscream

Starscream: You scratch my back...I scratch yours

Nemesis Medbay
Starblaster POV
As acree set the link up I began getting nervous because this was my first time doing a mind link with anyone but I asked Bee if we can hold hands while doing it and he agree.

Bee: *thumbs up*

Acree: Ratchet we're ready

Ratchet: Initiate Cortical Psychic patch

Bee: ::beep?:: (ready?) turn*
"Do it Arcee"

As Acree placed the links in our back helm we wait for a moment till we were sucked into Megatron mind but when we got there we noticed it looked like...Kaon so we started walking.

With Ratchet and the others
Ratchet: Communication Downlink Actived...This Will allow us to see and hear everything bumblebee and Starblaster dose..while within megatons subconscious mind.

Jack: Whoa where that?

Bee ::Beep:: (it looks like Kaon)

Raf: Bee says it looks like Kaon..the Decepticon capital back on cybertron

Bulkhead: Ratch, Optimus' Vitals

Ratchet: I know...

With Starblaster and Bee in Megatron sick mind
While me and Bee were walking down the path which was creeping me out bumblebee placed a servos on my shoulder and told me I was doing ok here and in the real world.

Ratchet (on coms): Quickly Bumblebee and Starblaster I know you two are in unknown territory but you must figure out where information might be filed in megatons mind.

"On it"

After hours of walking I knew I didn't like stairs but after stepping on the last one I took a vent after climbing them because I was so used to the sky's but when bumblebee looked at me with a "that wasn't a lot of steps" I gave him the "well it brother me" look.

Soon when we got to the last step I sat up and walked beside bumblebee who stopped in his tracks I was confused when I looked forward to see...Optimus.

Bumblebee: ::beep:: (Optimus!)

"Bee that's not Prime"

Ratchet: Bumblebee that is not Optimus...but a figment of megatons mind he cannot see or hear you

As I looked at the fake Optimus with bee, soon we heard a laugh that sounded familiar so I got my blasters out then we looked up to see Subconscious Megaton.

S.Megaton: Optimis prime, your autobot armies are defeated bow before you new master

O.P: Never, Megatron, One shall stand, One shall Fall

S.Megatron: So be it

As Bee and I backed away from the fight, we hid behind a rock while megatron subconscious started fighting soon my spark stared beating again and I didn't know why but when I looked back I saw Optimis turn to dust so I was shocked along with bee.

Bee: !

"Told you"

With Ratchet and the Others

Bulkhead: That never happened

Ratchet: It's not a memory we're seeing Kaon as megaton has re-created it In his darkest dreams

With bee and starblaster
"More like Nightmare Dream"

As we watched Megatron walk away we felt the rock changed into Optimis because this was Megatron dream world after all.

O.P: Megatron your treachery ends here

As Megatron fired his cannon, so bee and me with my blaster at the ready to fire moved and stand in front of Dream Optimus I saw it missed bee and me, soon we heard Megatron footsteps.

S.Megatron: The autobot scout and rookie fighter, the punishment for trespassing in my domain...is your destruction.

"Come on I dare you"

Soon when subconscious megatron took a swing at us which I closed my optics soon when I opened me and bee looked confused because were not turning into smoke like the dream optmuis.

Bee: ::Beep:: (?)

"Ha *point to subconscious megatron*"

S.Megatron: how can this be!?

Soon as I had my blaster at the ready again, subconscious megatron gave many swings which kept going through us which I was thinking something was going on.

"*comm* Rachtet whats going on"

With Ratchet and the others

Raf: Megatron can't touch bee and Star

Ratchet: Because there not a creation of Megatron's mine, Starblaster and bumblebee is immune to his physical attack.

With bee and Starblaster

"Well that's good to know"

S.Megaton: (going around Bee and starblaster) You're not wearing phase-displament armor...you're eyes track my movement...so your not a hologram...I do not believe in spirits...so, tell me scout and rookie what are you?!

D.O.P (dream Optimus prime): Megatron

As me, bee turned around to see dream version of Optimus prime, bulkhead and...Bee and myself.

With Ratchet and the others

Miko: Uh oh surprise guest stars.

Ratchet: This is not good

With bee and starblaster
As bee look for a quick at megatron and then deiced to run up to the dream version of bee which I did the same thing for bee he wave infront of his dream self face and say hi...soon I looked at myself and I thought was that me so I waved my hand across myself face.

S.Megatron:*growl*

Soon when I looked back I saw megatron was about to fire his canon but I knew it would phase through me but just to be safe when I looked back I saw dream version of Prime, Bulkhead, Bee and me were gone.

S.Megatron: You two are real..they were not

As Megatron began walking around to where he was in front of us soon he let out a chuckle which made me nervous.

S.Megaton: A Cortical Psychic Patch how unexpected

"Uh no"

With Ratchet and the others

Ratchet: We stirred megaton from his Oblivion, he's becoming self-aware

With bee and starblaster
S.Megatron: If this is my Subconscious...What are you doing inside my head

As Megaton came close to our faces, I almost blush for a quick second and started shaking up bee grabbed my hand and tried to tell me to calm down.

*nod*

[Nemesis Medbay]
3rd POV
While starblaster and Bee were still in megatron mind scape, Acree was keeping an eye out for anyone or anything that would be a problem.

Acree: Come on Bee and Star, what are you doing in there

Soon as acree heard the door open to see Starscream and Kncokout walking in.

Starscream: Knockout, if you would be so kind as to provide your expert medical opinion to Soundwave for the historical record.

Knockout: Simply put, Unaided, Megatron could remain in this deathless slumber forever.

Starscream: Our master would not have wanted to be see this way, to stand idly by while he remains captive in his own body, it's not just

As Soundwave pointed to the screen behind Knockout to see his brainwave were acting.

Knockout: Brain-Wave Activity—-not evidence of conscience but merely of an endless dream from which Megatron may never wake.

Starscream: Soundwave, we must face reality...Megatron is lost to us

Knockout: The only Honorable option would be to show him mercy

Starscream: A simple throw of the switch

Knockout: Quick, Painless, Compassionate

Acree: Ratchet are you hearing this...

With Ratchet and the others

Ratchet: If megaton perishes bumblebee and Starblaster mind will remain separated from their bodies—-Forever...

Jack: Well lose bumblebee, starblaster and Optimis

With bee and starblaster
S.Megatron POV
As I was walking around while looking at the scout and rookie fighter, I was still trying to figure out what happened to me.

"The only way you could have entered my mind, is Via cortical psychic patch but the question remains what happened to me!?"

As I looked into the yellow scout eyes and the rookie fighter eyes who looked at me with panic and with a intense glare that when I remembered something...the space bridge as I was watching it exploded and watching some of some of the Decepticons who were in the space bridge didn't survive then...

"The space bridge explosion and yet if—if you're in my head, I am not one with the allspark...so tell me scout and rookie"

"Do I still function"

Ratchet (on com): Bumblebee...Starblaster we are out of time!

Rookie: Ok Ok hold your gears

Starblaster  POV
As I looked at bee after ratchet said that we began to think of something till bee told megaton that someone had the cybonic plague.

S.Megatron: Cybonic Plauge? Someone beside myself is—is unwell

Bee *nod*

"You probably know who it is"

S.Megaton: Optimus! *laugh evilly*

As I was watching him laugh his evil laughter, which made glare at him with a lighter blush.

S.Megaton: Such Irony! But after ages of endless battle, the might Optimus prime is felled by a simple virus from a distant past.

Bee/starblaster *glare*

S.Megatron: And what makes you think I would save the life of my oldest enemy

As bee and me were thinking soon we heard Prime voice and we looked over to see dream prime but of course gets shot by subconscious Megatron.

D.O.P: Megatron, your treachery is—ugh!

Beep: ::Beep:: (I have a say)

S.Megatron: Oh..what just what is it that I want most, scouts?

Bee: ::Beep Be-eep Beep:: (Destroying Optimus)

S.megatron: *chuckle* Did you not see? I do slay Optimus by my own hand at Will whenever I desire

"Are you sure about that..."

Bee: ::Beep Be-eep Beep:: (If you let the plauge virus destroy the real Optimus, you will never get the chance to do it yourself)

With Ratchet and the others
Raf: Bee told megatron if he let the plauge virus destroy the real Optimus he will never get the chance to do it himself.

Jack: Smart

Miko: Twisted

[Nemesis Medbay]
3rd POV

Starscream: Soundwave do I take your silence to mean you concur with knockout medical expertise...

As Soundwave looked at them with a silent stare they didn't know what that meant because since this bot had no voice he was silent as a mouse.

Starscream: Speak now or forever hold your piece (like a marriage thing)

As Starscream grabbed the cable he looked back at Soundwave do he could hear or see is choice.

Starscream: Going...

Acree (in the background) *ready to fire*

Starscream: Going...

Before Starscream could do anything, Soundwave pointed to something that made Starscream confused that when Starscream saw the wire that was attached to Megatron life support bereth.

Starscream: hmm...

As Starscream followed the wire, acree began to panic soon looking at Starblaster  and bumblebee mind state bodies.

Acree: Scarp...*look at bee and starblaster*

With bee and starblaster
S.Megatron: After out deep history together, to not watch the spark ebb from Optimus eyes/optics with my very own...

Beep: ::Beep:: (exactly all we need is the cure and you can do that)

"*glare*"

S.Megatron: Well play scout (showing code for the cure)...the chemical formula for the cure you seek—not that I expect you to know how to read it

"(gasp) The cure! (try to grab it)"

As I tried to grab it, my arm was caught by subconscious megatron and he looked me dead in the eyes which made my body felt warm and my spark beat faster.

Bee: ::Beep:: (We need that)

S.megatron: Not yet

Bee ::Beep:: (why not?)

S.Megatron  (let go of starblaster wrist) and how am I to accomplish terminating Optimus as you two  propose while I'm trapped here in a perpetual daydream?..once you release me from this prison, you will have the cure.

"Well...I..um"

[Nemesis Maybay]
As Starscream started to follow the cable wire to where it was attached to Acree while Acree got her blaster ready.

Acree: Come on, Come on

With bee and starblaster
3rd POV
As bee and starblaster looked at Subconscious Megatron as they continue talking about his release and the cure for Optimus.

S.Megatron: you must guarantee my recovery, or Optimus fades to gunmetal gray—the real Optimus.

With Ratchet and the others
As ratchet went through the screen to where Megatron was showing the cure so when he found it, he let the others know.

Ratchet: Acree...We have the formula disconnected bumblebee and starblaster now..

[Nemesis Maybay]

while Acree pulled Bumblebee and starblaster plug but Starscream was almost the hiding spot they were in.

With bee and star
As the dreamworld was slowly falling apart, Megatron looked confused till he realized what the scout and the rookie did

S.Megatron: you were watching...You tricked me

As bumblebee and starblaster started to return to the real world..Megatron started to follow.

S.Megatron: No..Take me with you..Take me *echo*

{Real world (Nemesis Maybay)}

Acree *pulled plug* Hurry bee! Star!

As bumblebee and starblaster were waking up and asked if he was ok so he gave him the thumbs up but starblaster looked up to see Starscream.

Starscream: What in...

As the ground bridge open and bumblebee and starblaster walked in while Arcee stayed soon Starscream called there were intruders in the base.

Acree: allow me

As Acree shot a blast from her blaster onto one of the cables of Megatons life support and while everyone was distracted acree moved into the portal before it closed.

[Nemesis Maybay]
3rd POV

Starscream: *sigh* it was the inevitable outcome

Soundwave ::its wrong for a autobot to kill lord megatron so quickly!::

Starscream: Ahh of course it would be wrong to allow megaton to perish by an autobot's hand...Knockout

As Knockout walked over and placed a cable on Megatron Spark chamber while the screen went back to normal.

Back at the base
As Bumblebee, Acree and starblaster came back, everyone was so glad that they made it out alive and gotten the cure for the plague so after a while Ratchet finish the cure and helped Optimus sit up.

Ratchet: That's it Steady!

As everyone was clapping for Optimus getting well and getting his strength back they were all excited including starblaster.

Optimus: Please..Reserve the hero's welcome for my physician and my scout and brave fighter

Acree: That's was brave of you starblaster

"*rub neck cables while smiling* Thanks acree and thanks guys"

Bee: ::Beeepp:: (Guys *blush*) 

Jack: All right!

Nemesis Medbay
At night
As Knockout looked at the screen when Starscream came in wondering what was going on. 

Starscream: And how is the patient doing today?

Knockout: Funny you should ask? Not sure what the bots did in there? But megaton's registering zero brain activity.

Starscream: Meaning?

Knockout: Psychically...He's stable but now there no one home

Back at the Base
While Bee and Starblaster were thanked the people who helped them get this far to help Optimus..starblaster started acting strange soon we see in his mind that Megatron managed to slip into star's subconscious mind.

Star/megatons view

Megaton: I'm out...or should I say in?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 168 9
YN LN is a young adult when life from the stars crash down to his planet. Now he is thrown into a intergalactic war between the Autobots and the Dece...
7.7K 148 10
When Bumblebee is kidnapped and brainwashed into thinking he's a Decepticon can his friends save him? This was a request. And it's my first Cybervers...
53.9K 1.2K 21
Mission city was tough in a way but everyone seemed to make it out okay. Lila found her true self and has completely changed into her robotic state...
268 11 5
A teenager struggling with teen problems, his parents separating, and being the youngest out of 4. Now, he has to face an ancient Cybertronian confli...