๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ (๐“๐ž๐ฐ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By dustfuzz101

"You're offering me a rose?" "Aren't roses a way of saying I love you?" - In which [Y/N's] noble and honored... More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง + ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ

๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

296 5 5
By dustfuzz101

[Y/N] POV

Phillip looked worried as he stared down at me from where his tall figure was standing. I sat on the couch in our living room, he had come to have dinner with us as always and I knew I had to talk to him.

It was only a couple of hours ago when I had pushed him away while he was kissing me.

I hated being near him, seeing his enchanting eyes and attractive features only drives me with more anger. I hated him. He had made a plan with my mother like the man he is, to buy me. To make me his wife.

I didn't look at him, I simply stared down at the arm of the sofa or my lap, I knew we had to talk but I was waiting for him to speak.

I hated knowing that I had to marry him, that I had to spend the rest of my life with a man who had bought me. And even though I still despise Tewkesbury for leaving me, I can't help but think of him in this moment and how much I miss him.

I miss his loving letters that he would send, how every time we would meet he would kiss me gently and hold my face in his hands. The loving names he would call me, angel, my love.

"Forgive me if the way I acted this morning bothered you," I hear Phillip say in his attractive accent as he sits down next to me, I finally look at him, my face rather blank.

"No, you forgive me," I had a part to play now and I had no other choice.

"I know you like me a lot [Y/N]," He says and I try not gag or roll my eyes. "But you're still not in love with me."

He finishes and I stare at him, trying not show how much hate I have towards him, "Perhaps everyone has a point, maybe we are getting married to fast."

My head perks up and I look at Phillip in surprise as he continues, "We should've waited a bit longer so we could get used to each other."

"But either way it would've been the same. The people of this part of the country are gossipers." He also says, Italian in his voice.

"Like they say, large country, large part of hell." I refer to a saying, hoping me saying hell isn't in proper but I knew Phillip long enough now to know he finds such language amusing coming from me.

His perfect lips rise a bit in amusement, "That's how it is."

"The both of us are sitting down here knowing that just a couple of feet away there are people, who are aware of what we do." He also says and I look away as I nod.

"That's why we can't act like we truly are, when I arrive here in your home, I'm not the same." I turn to look at him as he speaks, "I don't feel free to tell you what I truly feel. What I feel for you."

His hands lands on top of mine and I'm intrigued by his words. 'Not the same' what does that refer to?

"That's why I want us to get married quickly, because I know that once we live together, there's not going to be any ears or people around. Then that way I can show you, how much I love you."

I'm silent as he goes on, listening intently. The idea of living with him made me want to cry.

"And I'm sure that one day, you're going to be able to love me in the same way." He finishes, placing a gentle kiss on the side of my mouth. I'm rather stiff and I turn to look at him.

-

"Phillip, don't you dare even try to come tomorrow because it's horrible luck to see the bride before the wedding." My mother teases as we all stood in front of Phillip.

He was leaving and the next time I would see him would be in the church.
My doom.

"Don't worry, I won't." Phillip smiles slightly, "Lord Bradbury," He extends his large hand to shake my father's hands goodbye.

"Cara Mia," He smiles at me, "I'll see you tomorrow."

I nod stiffly, trying to be excited. "Goodbye."

I watch as my mother leads Phillip outside and I wrap my arm around my father's, I glare slightly at my mother as she shuts the door for Phillip.

    My mother walks back with a huge grin on her face, "How do I explain the happiness that I feel in this moment? The happiness I feel in my heart!"

     I fake a smile in her direction when my father speaks, "Are you happy?"

    I turn towards him, "Of course father, yes. Very!"

     My aunt Josephine walks towards me, "You've still got to pick out the clothes you're gonna wear for your honeymoon."

         "Can you help me?" I ask and she nods happily, we walk towards the direction of my room and as I pass my mother I can't help but glare at her.

                                 -

    I re adjusted my veil as I stared at myself in the mirror. My hair had been curled and was let loose, there was a flower crown placed on my head that the veil was attached to.

     It was the day of my wedding. I admit that I look beautiful. I was wearing my wedding dress that was long and beautiful. I had picked it out with my aunt and at the time I loved it, but now I despised it. It was only a symbol of this marriage I've been forced into.

   This was my worst nightmare and it was becoming more real by each passing second. I had no choice but to oblige at this point. My family's reputation depended on it.

    My shoulders were bare and the short sleeves lay by my upper arms, the had layers and is rather poofy. My waist looked amazing though as I was wearing a corset.

          "My gorgeous girl! You look lovely." My aunt Josephine exclaims from behind me but I dont reply. I felt like I was dying inside.

    This was it. This was my fate. My marriage to Phillip Golding.

          I felt disgusting, I had contemplated running away but I have no money, and I couldn't do that to my father.

   "I imagine you're really nervous right?" My aunt Josephine speaks again and I turn around to look at her.

"I'm scared, what I'm feeling is fear." I say in almost a whisper, my eyes almost watering. I was afraid to leave with Phillip, what will I do expect hate him?

     "I'm sure of it my dear, but I'm positive that Phillip will make you so happy. You'll see."

      I stare at her with my teary [e/c] eyes, of only she knew the type of man I was truly marrying. One who bought me.

"Your father's waiting for us, we have to get going to the church."  She says and I look down at pick up my small bouquet of flowers and I walk ahead of her, I could feel her lifting up my dress as we walk all the way out of the house to the carriage. 

     I can't help but reflect on Tewkesbury. The first time I saw him in the market, his hands touching the roses. Or when he appeared at my house and asked me to save a dance for him that night so long ago at the ball.

   When we danced and how gentle he was, that same night when we kissed and how after that we started to write letters to each other. And how after all of that, I think to when we made love to each other that day by the waterfall and river.

       My eyes officially water with tears of heart break and pain and a part of me still refuses to believe he had truly left on his own will.

     I get inside the decorated carriage, there were large flowers all around the carriage. I got inside the carriage and my father smiled happily at me, if only he knew how miserable I truly am.

"Are you ready? You look absolutely beautiful." He smiles at me and I smile at my innocent father. "Thank you father."

     Eventually we arrived at the large cathedral. The church looked majestic with marble pillars, stained glass windows and ornate sculptures. This was the wedding of the year and everyone knew it. The Goldings and Bradburys heirs marrying was huge talk in town.

    I could see a lot of citizens through the window of the carriage as they entered the church. I felt extremely nervous and sick.

   My father and I got out of the carriage and I look around, seeing all the people only filled me with nerves and I became more anxious. This was my doom.

  I can hear the music from the organ in the cathedral beginning to play, I recognized the song they chose to perform immediately. 'Mendelessohns Wedding March'.

         The song signals us to start walking down the aisle as the bride processional is starting. I inhale shakily and my father gently rubs my hands to reassure me. He didn't know of the black hole of pain and anger swallowing my insides.

I now held my father's arm as we began to walk down the aisle together. Everyone rose out of their seats to look at us we began to walk.

    I could see Phillip standing at the altar, a smile on his majestic face. It was his lucky day, even when we were kids he always did say he wanted to marry me. And now it was happening.

     I felt like I was out of my body as i felt everyone's eyes on my face that I sure was in almost a look of a distress. The music didn't help my stomach that was filled with butterflies of fear and nerves.

    My eyes water, as I only stare ahead, into the eyes of my to be husband. Phillips eyes were gleaming with so much love and happiness, it almost made me feel guilty for looking almost nervous and upset.

        I could see everyone standing in the church rows, I saw Daisy and Lorenzo standing, Enola stood with her two brothers. Her face looked worried for me,
I knew that by now she must've figured out what my mother and Phillip arranged as I had previously asked her to try to find out.

            I'm sure my face is miserable as we walk down the long aisle, I could feel my eyes watering as I reflect on every moment and decision that has led me up to here.

     I lick my lips as I try not to bust into tears, we get closer to the altar where Phillip and the preacher were waiting.

        I turn to glare at my mother as she has a huge and proud smile on her face. We reach the altar and my father gives me a kiss on the forehead before walking away to the row.

     I feel my eyes water as Phillip turns to smile at me, I walk next to him to stand in front of the preacher. I turn to look at him one last time before the preacher starts and I close my eyes to blink away my tears.

-

   I held hands with Phillip as he finishes his vows, I stare up at into his sleepy eyes, filled with love with my hopeless eyes.

       "[Y/N], I take you as my wife."

And I to you, as my despicable husband.

   "I promise to be faithful, and cherish you always."

I promise never to respect you.

     "I promise to love you and respect you until death do us part."

I promise to hate you everyday of my life.

   The preacher announces our official marriage as I finish thinking my own vows.

-

    "For you, Cara Mia." Phillip raises his champagne glass up to toast. I fake a smile and we toast.

      We were now back at my home as we had chosen to have the gathering there after the marriage. I stood next to Phillip tall and lean forgot and I took a sip out of my glass.

    I could hear everyone clap as I set my glass down and everyone seemed happy. Except me of course.

            "Phillip! Come here!" I could hear my father call for Phillip and he nodded before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, telling me he'll be back in a moment.

    He leaves and I stand alone for a couple of seconds before a worried looking Enola gently grabs my hand, "[Y/N], I need to talk to you."

   I take notice of Enolas worried tone and I put my other hand on top of hers, "What's going on?"

   "Come with me." Enola says and I nod, she holds my hands as she takes me outside of the ballroom to a more private area of my large home.

"What's wrong Enola? What's so wrong?" I ask as we arrive to a quiet part of the house.

"[N/N], truly, I wasn't going to tell you anything because- it could make things worse."

"Worse?" I say softly almost in disbelief,
"What can be worse than this I don't understand what you're talking about."

"I didn't want to tell you because I think he's an idiot and I couldn't bare to see you more hurt than you already are." She explains quickly, her eyes darting around one room and I feel even more confused.

"Who's an idiot? Explain yourself?!" I say almost angrily as I'm so confused.

"Here." Enola pulls out what seems to be a letter and I take it in my hands. "A letter?"

I start to open it as I hear Enolas breath picking up its pace, "Read it."

I could feel her eyes on me as I begin to read it, noticing familiar handwriting.

"My angel, horrible things have happened since the last time we saw each other. The last time I saw your angelic face. I need to see you. I'm going to be waiting for you near sunset in the same garden as always. But if you don't go, I'm going to your home for you. And I don't care what happens anymore.

-Tewkesbury."

My grip on the paper tightens as I feel my eyes watering. I couldn't believe it. He was back but why? Why after all this time has passed and why does it have to be the day I got married?!

I clutched the paper close to my chest as I took a deep breath. He was back and for me? Had it all been a cruel joke? I could picutre him writing this letter, his brown eyes glazing under the sun along with his brown hair.

I turn back towards Enola as I'm in shock, "When did he give you this?"

"I didn't see him, yesterday he went to my home." She explains and I'm even more shocked and confused.

"Yesterday?!" I exclaim. He was here yesterday?! Why not yesterday did he give me this? Before I could say yes to Phillip on the altar.

"Yes, yesterday. He wanted to talk with me but I didn't see him because I was furious." She says so quickly that I almost don't understand.

"Furious?" I ask in confusion as my eyes continue to water.

"I'm telling you that I couldn't bare to talk with him after how much he hurt you." She explains slowly and I sniffle and take a deep breath."[Y/N], Tewkesbury is horrible. And well, I give you this letter as your best friend."

I'm in pure shock as Enola tells me this and a million thoughts run through my head. I couldn't just leave this gathering could I? I had just gotten married!

"What do I do?" I ask shakily as I put my hand over my mouth in shock.

"Burn it so you can finally forget about him!"

My eyes widen, "Of course not Enola! I need to see him."

"Are you insane?!" She almost exclaims,
"You can't just leave like this!"

"B-but the garden is very close by, I don't plan on taking long. I promise you." I tell her, I had to see him. I couldn't miss this chance.

"They're going to ask for you." She tells me, "Just invent something! Tell them that I'm getting changed."

"Understand me Enola," I readjust my veil and flower crown, we didnt know someone was listening. "I have to see him, I need to talk with him."

She nods, rolling her eyes, "Go see your nincompoop."

I give her a half smile before heading out of the house and out to the garden, I held my dress by the sides so I could walk without falling. I felt anger, love, and sadness all throughout me.

Tewkesbury was waiting for me in the garden we held so many memories in. I remind myself that he left me alone, after promising to leave with me so we could be together. Which only triggers more anger.

My eyebrows are furrowed with anger and I hold my wedding dress by the sides when i finally arrive to the garden and see him.

     I stop running when he finally sees me, I only feel anger as I walk down the steps to where he was standing in the garden, I hold my sides of the dress up as I finally reach where Tewkesbury was standing.

           His brown eyes were confused and his face seemed to be resting as the realization that I had just gotten married hits him.

       He put his hands on his knees as he realized and I finally take notice of his appearance, he seemed almost dirty which was strange as he always took good care of himself. He was wearing dirty clothes that looked to almost be torn up.

           He falls to his knees as he sees me in my wedding outfit, the veil, the flower crown and my face contorts into a cry as it hurts to see him after I had just gotten married to another. I finally see Tewkesbury right here on his knees in front of me, the boy who I promised to love forever.

     I can see the hurt on Tewkesbury's face as his eyes are only on my wedding dress.

           I let out a hurt cry, "I just got married."

   It hurt to see Tewkesbury's brown eyes filled with pain but a part of me was still angry. It was his fault wasn't it? He left me, abandoned me like I was nothing.

   A tear runs down my face as it hurt to see him again. I watch through my tears as he turns over to sit, his hands resting on his knees as he thinks about what I wish I knew.

   Tewkesbury seems frustrated and he hits his fist on the dirt we were standing on. Now he seemed angry but I felt no sympathy right now. What did he expect?

  "How could- how could you have done something like this to me [Y/N]?" He says, the pain evident in his voice and I found myself getting angry.

"And what did you want me to do?!" My hoarse voice is almost a shout, "You abandoned me, you betrayed me!!"

My voice is heartbroken and loud, it hurt me so much to see him again, like this, on my wedding day. The boy who I loved so much, his words that always caressed my heart now only infuriated me.

My stomach pools with an amount of pain I can't describe, this hurts.

   I hated to hear him practically put the blame on me, his brown eyes looked up at me as he still sat on the ground.

"Where is all the love you swore to me?! Where did it end up?!" I cry to him, putting my hand on my heart as I express how much all this hurt me.

His words play in my head over and over, 'I love you.' But those words meant nothing, he had betrayed me and abandoned me when I need him most.

   Tewkesbury's hands rest on his face as he  processes my words, I sniffle as he gestures his hands to his heart, "[Y/N], it's right here, right here still- nailed down."

  "It's not true!" I interclaim and he shakes his head, "Yes it is-"

   "No it's not! You left me alone." I cry now, my voice breaking.

I feel all the pain and grief of him leaving me bubbling up and finally exploding, I was all alone all these weeks, months, I felt like a ghost trapped in time as I watched everyone go on with their lives but I was still in a daze, my mind always focusing on how much it hurt to had been abandoned by the one I thought I loved most.

"You left without me, after everything that had happened between us - you abandoned me when I was ready to abandon my entire family- to leave everything- for you!!" I shout loudly as he stands up and I point at him.

  "If I left here it wasn't because I wanted to. To be clear." He states, his brown eyes focusing on mine.

"Then why did you return? Did you use up all that money that I gave you? Was the army life not enough for you?" I mock him angrily and glare at him as tears run down my face.

"I know about your plan! You made me fall in love with you so I could become distant from my family and not notice our money draining then throw me away like nothing." My voice cracks and breaks as I cry mid sentence.

"What are you talking about?" His eyebrows furrow with disbelief.

"Don't be a hypocrite! I put it all together- I figured out! I know everything!" I throw my arms out as I exclaim, "I know you did it to distract me!"

"[N/N], what plan? What are you talking about? What are you saying to me? Have you gone mad?" He says in disbelief and looks at me like I'm crazy.

  "Yes!!" I exclaim loudly, "I went mad with heartbreak, mad with hate."

  His voice raises and he's yelling, "That plan does not exist! Understand it! It doesn't exist!!"

       I'm quiet as he begins to explain, his tone of voice frustrated and almost angry. It shocked me to my core to see him so hurt, so angry, and so frustrated. I had never seen him raise his voice with me.

"If I left it was because a boarding school caught me, grabbed me- locked me up! The had me living like a prisoner!!" He shouts as he seems frustrated and I feel guilt start to seep in my soul.

    He sighs, trying to calm down, "My parents were told that I was trying to run away with you-they thought your intentions were bad. They saw as it as a threat and they caught me while I was going to see you."

"If I'm here, standing in front of you it's because a friend of mine managed to save me from there!" His voice raises again and I sniffle as I listen, my mind trying to comprehend what he's telling me.

     From what I'm trying to understand, Tewkesbury's parents had Inspector Lestrade convince me Tewkesbury had left. But even then again I wasn't sure about that- his parents always seems to be supportive than my mother. It doesn't make sense.

         Tewkesbury walked closer to me, his brown eyes pleading, "[Y/N] you have to believe me. Believe me."

    I take a deep breath, "I don't understand, I don't understand anything. Who would do that to you?"

"Your family." He states bluntly and I feel hurt spread through out me. They weren't capable of this.

"No," I shake my head as he goes on saying "Yes."

       I try to keep my voice from breaking, "No....no." I'm heartbroken as I realize.

"Yes angel, it was your family." He tells me as I feel more tears running down my slippery cheeks.

"They were the ones who convinced my family we couldn't be together." He pauses, his eyes seeming almost
hateful.

"And you know who was there when they caught me, Inspector Lestrade who is a friend of your father if you didn't know."

"He told me himself that you had left and gone to the army!" I intercede and his eyes seem to prove himself right.

"You see?" He retorts, "Is it not clear?"

   He gets a bit closer again, "They all agreed on it [Y/N]." He lowers his face down to my level, "Please believe me, they all agreed to separate us."

    Tewkesbury's tone wavers as he speaks sadly, "Your brother once threatened me, your mother too. It was them."

   I feel myself start to believe him as things line up in my head, his eyes seemed sincere and he was practically begging me to believe him.

"You truly aren't lying to me?" I ask him sadly and sincerely, hoping he was saying the truth.

   His face is begging, "No, my angel,
no. Please how am I going to lie to you? How am I going to lie to the one I love most in this world? I'm incapable."

"But you lied to me when I asked if you believed your parents were going to send you overseas!" I try to catch him in a lie as he places his gentle hands on my bare shoulders.

    He speaks seriously, "Because I didn't want to worry you, I always planned to refuse but I was forced into going. And I regret doing that now my angel, you had a right to know."

     I look away in disbelief, feeling so stupid for not seeing what was happening right in front of me. It was making sense. My mother must've done all of this, surely. Along with Oliver.

   My lips quiver sadly as I stare up into Tewkesbury's eyes, "I thought that you wanted to hide from me- that you didn't want to show me your face"

  Tewkesbury's face grows frustrated again and he raises his voice, "[Y/N], look me in eyes!!"

  I look up at him before he speaks again, "Do you really think I'm lying to you?"

   It all hits me at once, everyone had an agreement to hurt me and him- to separate us. My poor Tewkesbury, who had been practically locked up and all because of my family.

It hurts me more than anything, how our love could be so forbidden, that it had come to this. To me marrying a man I hate and Tewkesbury who hasn't deserved a thing that has happened to him.

Now I see him standing in front of me, his eyes watering and filled with hurt and betrayal. His lovely brown eyes that used to glisten with love every time he looked at me, with passion like he wouldn't let anything separate us.

   I let out a loud cry before grabbing onto Tewkesbury and bringing his head into my shoulder as I hug him, crying and weeping.

"Oh Tewkesbury," I cry, my voice quivering, "Tewkesbury, my Tewkesbury."

   It had been so long since I had embraced him, held him close. My heart beats a thousand beats per second and all I can hear is his heavy breathing as he tries not to cry but I already am. I thought I would he had left me, that I would never see him again. I thought that he never loved me that it had all been a cruel lie but no. 

   It was only a cruel plan that we both had been put through and all for money.

        I couldn't see his eyes welling with tears, threatening to spill down his cheeks before speaking through tears, "My angel,"

   I let out another cry, as he holds me close to me, his face deep in my shoulder and I swear I could feel tears. I couldn't believe any of it. We both have been through so much and all of this because of my horrid mother.

-

A couple of minutes passed after our embrace, Tewkesbury's stood a couple of feet behind me while we both take in everything.

"I can't believe you did this, you actually got married to another man." I hear Tewkesbury say and I close my eyes as a tear falls down my face.

  I hiccup, "I was forced, I swear to you I was forced to."

I take a deep breath as I truly process, "Now I begin to understand it all.....Phillip must've had something to do with this too! I saw him talking with Inspector Lestrade."

My voice cracks as I'm hurt about Phillip doing this along with buying me. How could the boy I had known since I was child become such a tyrant?

"He planned it all too, I can't believe it." I put my hands over my mouth as I process and cry softly.

Tewkesbury walked to stand in front of me, his hands touching my waist, "Do you still love me?"

I can hear the desperation in his voice and I'm baffled by the question. Without a doubt did I still love him, I had loved him all the time that he was gone.

"More than anything in my life. I love you so much, I love you so much, I love you so much." I put my hands on his face, crying to him as I speak.

"Then," He pauses, his brown eyes looking into mine as he thinks, "Let's leave right now. Leave with me right now."

I move my hands away to readjust the veil on my head that kept blowing in the wind, it seemed to have fallen and Tewkesbury yanked it out of my hand and threw it behind us as I speak.

"I just got married." My voice is too hoarse and his eyes glisten with annoyance but I couldn't just leave. Not like this, I just got married and what would my family think? The people of this country?

"And what does that matter [N/N]?" His seemed frustrated but I wanted him to understand, I simply couldn't. No matter how much I want to.

"Let's go far away from here, let's go to somewhere where we can make our life. Let's go." He speaks quickly, desperate.

My voice is rather calm, "You don't understand Tewkesbury, my father is stressed and I can't leave him."

His eyes looked annoyed again, "How can you think of your family after what they did to us? [Y/N] please. Forget about them."

"But I can't go dressed like this, n-no.." I trail off looking down at my wedding dress.

"Angel, I know someone who can get us new clothing." He says, clearly wanting me to leave with him so badly.

"Come on, do it. Let's leave and forget about everyone." He continues and I breathe heavily as I consider it.

Everything still seemed blurry and I was so unsure, but I knew one thing. That I love
Tewkesbury with everything in me and the thought of being separated from him again is tearing me apart. I can't be apart from him, I won't.

Tewkesbury gets close to my face as I finally make a decision, I put my hands on his shoulders, my eyes watering as he stares down at me with those pleading brown eyes.

He places his hands on my cheeks, his thumbs resting near my lips and he gently caresses my top lip, "[Y/N], if you don't leave with me right now, your not going to be able to do it ever."

Feeling his gentle thumbs on my face, and him speaking his words so carefully and softly is enough to make me forget about everything. I want him, and I need him.

I love him.

   His brown eyes stare into my face, looking down at me desperately.

I love him. I love him so much. More than I ever thought capable.

"Nothing," I speak determinedly, my hands going up to touch the back of his brown hair, "Or anyone, is going to separate me from you. Nothing."

His eyes fill with pure relief and love as I make my final compromise, "In one hour, I'll see you in town."

Tewkesbury leans down and kisses me, his lips enter twine with mine. His lips are almost rough, like he was so desperate and relieved. I kiss him back with all my love and heart break.

I was leaving everyone and I don't care anymore, I won't be separated from him and I can't be.

-

I made it back to the party and I walk straight to where my father is sitting, this would be the last time I see him for a long time.

I go to him and wrap my arms around his shoulder and hug him from behind, "Never forget how much I love you."

"I love you too my dear." He says and kisses my temple and lean into him one last time before standing up to go get my things ready to leave.

I see Phillips dead alluring eyes staring at me as I walk towards him, I wanted to walk past him, I couldn't bare be near him.

"Where were you?" He asks me calmly and my face is hateful. "What's wrong?"

I blink and answer, "Nothing,"

"Whenever you want, we can leave, mia bella." He grins an innocent smile while he calls me his favorite name, like he didn't ruin me and Tewkesbury.

"I'll be back in a moment, I'm going to get changed" I try to act normal but I'm sure it wasn't working. I couldn't fake liking him.

He smiles lovingly and gentle put his hand on one side of my face as he nods. I then lift the sides of my dress and begin walking away.

I notice that Enola and Daisy follows me as I walk to my room to get ready. My face blank with anger.

-

"You're wrong!" Daisy shouts as I pack quickly, but I ignored her.

Enola had left, though extremely reluctantly. She told me she didn't want to leave but simply had no choice. She left soon after I explained everything, she told me to contact her through word puzzles when me and Tewkesbury were safe and she left with her two brothers as they needed to do something urgent.

I turn around to glare at Daisy, "Wrong? Wrong I was to not realize how everyone around me was lying right to my face!"

I turn back around to shove stuff into the bag I was taking and I hear Daisy continue, "But what are the people going to say?"

I turn around, "I don't care what people say Daisy! I'm leaving with Tewkesbury and I'm never returning!"

I suddenly heard the door slam loudly and my head snaps up, Daisy reacts and moves away from me as the familiar face of Phillip storms into the room.

He saunters right in front of me and my face is of nothing but shock as I throw the small bag back onto the table I was packing on.

"Where are you going?" His voice is almost a growl and I'm afraid. I had never seen him look so angry. Never. His eyes once so filled with love now look furious and empty.

"You- leave!" He looks towards Daisy and Daisy meekly walks out. I felt annoyed.

He turns back towards me now, "I asked you a question. Where are you going?"

"Nowhere," I say softly, trying to keep the act up, "I just came to get changed."

Phillips large hands latch onto my bare shoulders and I let out a yelp. He brings me close to him as he fumes with anger.

"Don't lie!" He practically shouts and my eyes fill with fear as I breathe heavily.

"You're leaving with your lover, aren't you?" He speaks and I'm more surprised. How did he know?

But what me and Tewkesbury didn't see was that Lorenzo Brewer had followed us and had reported right back to Phillip when he came back. He had heard me and Enola talking.

I'm fed up, I couldn't fake my love towards Phillip anymore, I shove him away from me and in a shout I reply, "Yes!! Yes I want to leave with him because he's the one who I love!"

Phillips grabs a chair in my room and throws it to the floor, "You're disgusting!"

I'm terrified, I had never seen him like this but I remain calm with anger, "If im disgusting? Then what are you?"

"You planned everything with a lie and with the goal in the end to hurt my Tewkesbury!" My eyes water and I shout, feeling hurt for Tewkesbury.

Phillips eyes narrow, "Basilwether is the bastard?"

"The only bastard here is you." I snarl at him and realizition hits his eyes.

"That's why you two danced together that night at the ball right?" He grabs me once again, his fingers digging painfully into my waist.

I was surprised he still remembered that but alas this day is filled with surprises.

I smile mockingly and nod, "Yes, yes."

He shakes me harshly, jealously in his eyes and voice, "Well you're not leaving with him."

"You can't stop me." I daringly reply and he scoffs, "Of course I can, you're my wife!"

"A wife you had to buy because you are so unmanly that you could never win me over!" I retort angrily and he throws me, I fall onto the sofa in my room with a gasp.

"Be quiet!" He yells and turns around, I could see his back muscles through the back of the white suit he was wearing from all the anger.

"Don't worry," I fix my puffed up white wedding dress, "I'm going to ask to annul our marriage, and every pound that you paid my family I'm going to pay you back."

Phillips facing me again, his eyes glazing over, "Then you knew everything perfectly well."

I'm rather confused as he continues, I knew he had payed for my family's debts and everything else, "You were in the game too."

He huffs and speaks angrily, "And here I was thinking that you were so innocent. How ridiculous I must've looked talking to you about love."

He finishes and my eyes brows furrow. When I see him taking steps towards me, I yelp and stand up, running towards my bed as I was afraid of him hurting me now.

"Don't come near me," I cry, "Don't come near me."

"Why not?" He turns around to come towards me again and I'm standing near my bed, "Leave me already."

"Why can't I come near? You're my wife. I just married you." He snarls and I'm angry again.

"You bought me!!" I shout at him and he grabs me again.

"Yes, yes I bought you. You're right." He looks down at me, his face merely inches away from mine, "And you- you sold yourself."

With that last word he throws me again and I land on the floor this time, near the sofa in my room and I face him, looking up at him as he rages and walks towards me again.

"So you're not leaving with anyone!" His voice is loud and I'm more terrified than I've ever been. I've never seen a man so furious, I've never had anyone treat me so harshly and brutally.

This couldn't be the boy I had just married right? The sweet boy from a couple of months ago who promised to wait for me, wait for me to love him. It isn't him anymore, when I look up at his attractive alluring face, I only see the monster who bought me- who just threw me and grabbed me harshly.

"You're mine, [Y/N]." He declares and my eyes water, "Even it is only to get back at you."

I sniffle and am hurt, this wasn't happening. How am i supposed to leave with Tewkesbury?

"And get ready because in five minutes, we're leaving." He states and then storms out of the room, leaving me alone on the floor with only my wedding dress and tears.

-

I had gotten changed out of my wedding dress and I was anxiously awaiting. I stood near my sofa with tears running down my face.

Phillip is going to take me away to Italy, and I'm never seeing Tewkesbury again. Oh my Tewkesbury, my love who doesn't deserve anything of what's happened.

When I hear the door open I flinch, afraid of seeing Phillip saunter through the door but instead I see my mother.

My face contorts into a frown and my eyes water even more when she speaks, "Why haven't you gone down?"

"I don't want to leave with him." I sniffle and I am afraid.

"Well I'm sorry but Phillip is now your husband and your place is wherever he wants to take you." She says with zero empathy and I'm sure she knows of what happened between me and him.

"I hope you're happy, because thanks to you, I'm the most unhappy girl in the whole world." I hiccup and try not to sob.

"No, you can thank yourself." She shrugs, "How could you try to leave the day of your wedding with Phillip?"

I huff, "I wish, I could hate you, because what you and Phillip have done- doesn't have a name."

"You were in an agreement with Phillip for Inspector Lestrade to tell me that Tewkesbury left me but all that he told me was a lie! A big lie. A lie that you two created!!"

My mother shushes me after I shout at her but I continue, "I have my pride, and my dignity. And I'm leaving the love of my life behind."

My lips quiver as I try not to sob, I don't want to leave Tewkesbury. Not like this I can't be without him again.

My mother's glares at me, "You're not leaving anything that matters to you, nothing important." She refers to Tewkesbury and a tears runs down my cheek.

"Now, you need to hurry up because everyone is waiting to say goodbye to you downstairs." She hisses and then grabs me by my shoulders, "And don't take long, because we both know you don't want your husband coming to get you."

I sniffle, knowing she was right. I was terrified of seeing Phillip again, he had become someone I don't know anymore.

She leaves the room and after a couple of minutes I gather myself and prepare to leave everyone behind.

I walk down the stairs and see my family waiting for me, I also see Phillips harsh glare which only makes me more upset.

This isn't happening. This isn't happening.

I sniffle and my aunt Josephine walks towards me first, crying. She hugs me closely and cries, "Goodbye my dear, I hope you're happy with Phillip."

I won't be, not with him. Never with him.

"Goodbye Aunt Josephine," I pull away and try not to cry as she nods and then my mother comes forward.

She was crying as well, crocodile tears, I tell myself and she hugs me, "I hope your the happiest my love."

I hug her with no love and whisper harshly, "I'll make sure that Phillip never gives you a single pound again."

I smile slightly and pull away, "Goodbye mother."

She gives me a hard kiss on the cheek and I walk away and to where my father was, I hug him the hardest and tightest and cry softly. I didn't wanna leave him the most.

"Goodbye father." I hiccup and sniffle, my face in his chest, "Goodbye my daughter, I'm going miss you."

I sob, "I'm going to miss you more."

I hear Phillip interrupt and walk away, "Let's get going."

I hug my father for a few my seconds before I stand up to hug Oliver who had been quiet the whole time.

I'm rather angry with him as well, he must've been the one to tell my mother about Tewkesbury and threaten Tewkesbury as well. I can't stop thinking of Tewkesbury now. I can't imagine his hurt face when I never show up in town.

Oliver hugs me and whispers in my ear, "Be safe little monster."

I pull away and nod before turning away last time and walking to the front doors where Phillip was standing. I turn around to see my family one last time but it's cut short when Phillip grabs my elbow and brings me outside to the carriage waiting for us.

I leave behind my home, my family, and above all my love, Tewkesbury.

-

It was past night fall now and Phillip was dragging me roughly by my elbow to the house we were staying in, the carriage had dropped us and told us he would be back tomorrow.

Phillip drags me and opens the door to a room, I'm annoyed and hurt as he does so and I yelp when he practically throws me on the front of the bed.

"You're hurting me!" I complain and turn around to face him and I see him glaring at me.

"Be quiet, we both know you're not as delicate as you make yourself out to be." He says rudely and I huff angrily before looking away.

He then returns to the door and grabs my suitcase, throwing it near me and almost hitting me as it lands on the bed. I flinch and gasp.

I look back at him with fear in my [e/c] eyes, "I'm missing bags."

"You don't need anything else. We're only staying the night and tomorrow as soon as you wake up we're leaving to Italy." He finishes angrily and then walking to another part of the room, leaving teary eyed and terrified.

I walk to where I see a telegram machine carefully and I start typing, hoping to try to tell Tewkesbury where I am, I didnt know that after I had left, he had showed up and demanded to know where I was.

Phillip comes back near me and I'm horrified, I hold up my hands as an act of surrender and speak quickly, "No- nothing nothing nothing!"

He grabs the telegram machine and throws it on the floor, breaking it, "Don't even think I'm going to let you get in contact with your Basilwether."

I look up at him one last time before running to a small sofa chair in the bedroom, "If I'm going to sleep here I need my bag with my nightgowns." I say softly, trying to change the subject and not trying to get him mad.

"If you want," He walks back towards me until he's standing right in front of me, "I'd be happy to tell your beloved Tewkesbury that you're not escaping with him."

I'm heartbroken as I look up at him and he goes on, "How do I get in contact with with that bastard? What's his mailing address?"

His voice is demanding and I mutter my response as I truly had no idea, Tewkesbury had said he didn't receive letters anymore, "I don't know..."

"Don't lie!!" He thunders and I raise my voice too, fed up, "I swear to you that I don't know!!"

He glares at me before leaving, "I'm going for what you asked."

I sit still for a couple of seconds before running towards the telegram machine, hoping to try to maybe send a telegram to Enola or Daisy to tell Tewkesbury where I am.

"Oh no...no no." I mumble as I see Phillip broke it completely. I run towards where I think the bathroom is and strangely enough I see one there.

I type quickly, not noticing when Phillip comes in the room again,

"Enola!! It's me [Y/N], please try to get in contact with Tewkesbury, tell him in a house near the doc-"

My typing is cut off when Phillip grabs the telegram machine and throws it again to break it. He turns back towards me and grabs me by the elbows, hurting me.

"Don't you understand?!" His voice is almost a yell as I try to speak.

"You're hurting me," I complain softly as he begins to drag me back to where the large royal bed is, "That hurts."

We make it to the bed and he shoves me on nearly on top of it and I don't look at him as he speaks, "Let me make it clear to you that you'll never defy me again. Understand that?"

"Leave me alone." I cry softly, shaking my head and not looking at him when he suddenly grabs me again and holds me near the bed.

"No." He speaks sternly, "This our wedding night, you're in my house- in my bedroom and you're going to be mine." He refers to making love together and my eyes widen with fear. His lips are only inches from mine and I'm terrified.

He wouldn't...would he?

"Not even if I was mad would I be yours! Do you hear me?" I shove him away and glare at him.

"Don't you understand that you're my wife?" His voice is loud and I try to prepare myself, looking away as I knew he was right before looking back at him.

"Fine....its okay." My voice is above a whisper, "Take me by force." I tell him softly, bringing my hand up to gesture at him, "I really don't expect less than animal like you."

He's quiet and listening to me as I go on and I hope I hurt him with every word I say, "But also understand that," I bring his large hand up and place it against my cheek.

My voice is soft and I speak with truth, "Everytime you caress me- when you kiss me...and when you make love to me.......I'll be thinking of Tewkesbury."

Phillip shoves me away, his eyes filled with hurt, "Stop it."

But I continue, "I love him! I love him with all my heart and soul!" I refer to Tewkesbury, "And in turn, the only thing that I feel for you is...."

I trail off, wanting to hurt him, "Disgust."

Phillip purses his lip, trying to hide his hurt and agony. A part of almost felt bad but that doesn't matter. He's taking me away from the person I love most.

His eyes glaze with tears and he seems hurts as he storms out of the room, leaving me with no way to escape or leave with Tewkesbury.

I cry and drag the sofa chair so its front of the door, terrified of Phillip coming in again.

I get on the bed and hug myself as I sob, I wished I would see Tewkesbury storming into the room, calling out my name and saving me from Phillip.

Tomorrow I leave with Phillip to Italy where I know he'll only treat me worse. It'll be in his country, his home and his land.

I'll be all his.

How I long to see Tewkesbury one last time, his hand against my cheek while he whispers how much he loves me. All I wish is for him to come save me from the monster that I've married. I wished for him to save me, take me away from everyone

But that night, he never did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8K 27
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ใ€ญโœด ฬฝ เฃฉBOOK 2 OF DELICATE โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € 6TH OCTOBER 2020 เฟเพ‚ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ€ข*โ€โžท COMPLETED !! โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ˜๏ธŽ 11 PM (PHT / GMT+8) โœ“ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ Our life is a compilation...
127K 2.7K 16
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ??" ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
398K 11.7K 33
หšโ—ž(๐Ÿ’) โƒ—*เณƒเผ„ Maybe it was a mistake to walk into that train compartment, but even if it was, Edith Ainsley didn't regret it. If not for the disappear...
43.3K 691 29
Lady Matilda Tewksbury finds out her brother is missing and wants to find him urgently. she still sits at the park bench they would eat breakfast ev...