Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

By VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... More

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)

2.3K 10 0
By VixentheHuntress

Jenny Ambrose was a lot of things. A cheerful delight for all of her friends, a sweet and caring person to her favorite person in the entire world, her twin sister Julie. She didn't get the best grades but was good enough, she was an athlete both in softball and tennis in spring, and soccer and volleyball for the fall. She had a lot of friends and was what most would consider to be popular.

However, there was a dark side of her that many people did not know and those that did no one believe them anyway.

Jenny had never really had a boyfriend before, the ones that did ask her out she would politely decline since they weren't her type. And it seemed that all the boys that were her type often had girlfriends or maybe weren't looking at her. Her bubbly personality might have driven them away or made them want someone a bit more mature. To her she had nice curves in the back that a boy would love but she didn't have that same blessing in the front. So how do you get someone that doesn't really want you, or has someone else?

To Jenny you use that popularity and that kind silver tongue of yours to spread a few rumors here and there. That maybe one was cheating on the other, or perhaps she and the boy she truly wanted were dating and just hadn't come out yet. This small trick of her's usually worked to do one of two things, either if they were in a relationship they would break up and she would be there to try and pick up the pieces.

Or that boy would confront her and she would try to convince them that maybe they should get together to make the rumor look true and then break up afterwards? Then maybe, just maybe that would be enough for that person to look at her and become her boyfriend for real. It never really worked but just the idea of it working was enough for Jenny. She had done this seven times in total starting way back in 5th grade. Her sister Julie knew about this trick and often tried to get her to stop but what did her sister know about getting boys? No reason to take her advice right?

Her new victim was a boy that loved her behind as much as she did. Alphonso Lewis, he was a sophomore like her but a year older as he had recently turned 16 while she and her twin had another 5 months before that happened. Alphonso had a reputation that many knew, some didn't understand and a few dozen had experienced. He was a spanko or he liked giving spankings out, and she was a girl that wanted to have one more than anything. His first spanking that he gave her felt like magic, he said that she had a cute behind, he was sweet and kind.

He was perfect for her.

And she wanted him very much to focus only on her.

So she worked her usual magic and began to spread those rumors once more. Telling a few more mouthy girls that they were dating and that he was gonna stop spanking other girls now. Without anyone else coming to see him, she would swoop in and be his one and only, and than she would show more of her great girlfriend qualities. She knew how to sew, she could cook, she didn't clean that well but she was sure she could learn. Most importantly she had a nice caboose and no matter what he would like that at the very least!

However, her plan backfired, two weeks of letting that rumor spread were over and done in a flash when a girl with long brown hair and a cream colored dress came to her one day. "Alphonso wants to speak to you."

She was so happy about that, maybe her plan had worked better than she thought, she practically skipped to the classroom he often used after school. He was waiting for her in that room, his hands folded but one look in his eyes told her the whole story. That girl Carolina had told him what she had heard and it came back to her as the one that started this rumor and he was not a very happy camper.

He was so mad that even when she suggested a spanking for her actions and even gave him a newly bought paddle that was originally supposed to be a gift to him once her plan was finished. He just asked her to come back tomorrow because he was too upset to even do that, and that asked her to leave.

So she did just that meeting her sister at the gate and walked back with her in silence. "He caught you didn't he?" Julie asked. Jenny softly nodded her head and leaned beside her sister for comfort as they walked. "Do you want me to rub something on your backside tonight?"

"No... I am gonna need it tomorrow though."

"I can imagine it is not gonna be very fun tomorrow."

"No," Jenny answered. "I need help," she admitted. "J-Julie I need help to stop doing this!"

Her sister wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Well... I know someone that could probably help you stop, thought that might get you a harder spanking for it."

"I don't care..." Jenny said softly. "I am tired of hurting people."

And she truly did mean that.

Once she had finished telling Alphonso all of this the next day in that old classroom of his. He didn't speak for a few moments, as if he was trying to truly process what she had been doing for so long. "P-Please, help me." She whispered softly. "I know I shouldn't do this, I know I have no right to try and do this to people. It is not fair, I broke up relationships, I hurt people just so I can try and get with them." Jenny reached up and wiped her eyes with hands, her tears just refusing to stop. "I don't care if I am black and blue or they have make a new color of red to describe what you do to my backside but please." Jenny lowered her head in shame as she whispered. "Please teach me to stop doing this."

Alphonso let out a deep breath, "Damn." His voice was like a whisper but she could hear the disappointment that was trapped inside of that voice. "Well for one I can tell you I am not gonna beat you black and blue. Never been a fan of that kind of thing." His light footsteps filled her ears and she felt his hand come to rest on her shoulder. A soft touch from him that she forget he was capable of sometimes. "You know, what you are asking me is not gonna be fun."

"I know, and I deserve it."

"It's gonna hurt, a lot."

The emphasis that he put on the word a lot sent chills running down her spine and through her backside. "I-I know, and I deserve it."

"Okay, then shall we begin?"

Jenny let a long breath escape her trembling mouth as his hard hand finally stopped dancing across her yellow panty covered rear. The sting was not as bad as she had been expecting, however she also knew that this was nothing more than a warm up before the four courses that he had come up with, and she agreed. The first was gonna be a simple hand spanking over her panties, just to start that sting on other days she would be fine with a spanking of this nature. However, knowing that all Alphonso had done from this was to light the coals per say, was not a very comforting thought.

A much firmer object tapped against her round and firm backside a few times making her jump up a bit. It was the 2nd object of her punishment, and the first course of her spanking. A wicked wooden spoon that he had recently added to his back of implements. Jenny and her sister were no strangers to being spanked, their mother and father had stopped when they turned ten. Funny enough the last spanking she had gotten from her mother was with her wooden spoon. She had gotten 18 swats that day, double her age, but now she knew that it was gonna be far more than 18.

In fact she knew the total

Jenny didn't know if knowing how many she was gonna get would make this spanking worse or give her a bit of relief as she tried to count them. However as he landed the first five on her upturned backside. Suddenly the idea of taking 145 made it worse! Her pained cries turned into cat like hisses and her squirming increased as he seemed to land five spanks a second! It was like being stung by a group of wasps, the sting was endless it stuck on the spot it landed and only got worse when he landed a new one on top of it. He never hit the same place twice in a row, however he had no problem peppering her backside with this spoon, targeting her so far untouched sitting spots and thighs as well as her butt. It was like he was throwing embers into the fire he had so gently started building so far. Not her bottom was starting to burn, she kicked her legs with each swat as if trying to run away from the punishment she had asked for.

However, there was nowhere to go, and she was not gonna try to. "The first part of your spanking is gonna be for Noah and Mike" Alphonso had told her before he had started that each part of her spanking was gonna be for one to two of the seven boys she had hurt. The warm up was dedicated to Mason who in her eyes she had not hurt that much, and they were still friends. The wooden spoon was for the two boys that had a love for cooking.

Several more pops landed across her backside as that spoon went down and what was at first a few pops here and there on her sitting spots. Her cries grew even louder as he seemed to fully target those spots. Jenny tried to put a hand back to maybe get a rub or even block one of those stinging pops. However he had her in such a way that her hand only made it back to her lower back. A position that he used when she was in more of a fighting mood when he spanked her in the past.

Now he was using it to keep her quickly pinking rump in place for this spanking.

The damn that was holding back her tears finally exposed as she threw up her head and began to cry. Her legs lifted up as she through maybe if they were in the way, he couldn't keep swatting those sit spots. However, one quick pause happened as he threw a leg over her kicking ones now completely holding her in place. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Not yet you aren't." She heard Alphonso scold.

She hated how he was right. So all she could do was pound a fist on the ground as he started up with the spoon once more. He had already landed ninety strikes.

She had no idea how she could handle 60 mores.

Smack....Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack!

Jenny let out a cry as that damned heavy brush of his landed on her now solid pink bare bottom again, and again. Each one flattened her firm butt cheeks and made them pop back into place, only for him to land another. In comparison to that spoon, he was going much slower, maybe a bit slower than when he was spanking her with his hand. He also had no problem landing two or even three to the same spot before moving to another cheek or lower on the same one. She had a small relief from a quick five minutes in the corner but now she was back over his lap. For a hairbrush spanking from Miles and Timothy. Two boys whose friendships she almost ended but later forgave her for her actions.

The last two boys she had done this to did not forgive her.

And her only saving grace from thinking this spanking was too much, was knowing what came after this one.

The next spanking was for a boy she had really hurt named Phillip. Her plan to get with him was a lot more than she had originally had planned. One that caused the boy to switch schools after no one believe him of what she had done between him and his girlfriend. The last words he had spoken to her were simple, violent and to the point. "Never talk to me again, you manipulative bitch!" This spanking was gonna be harder and much different than others she had done with Alphonso. As instead of being held over his knee.

Jenny was slowly lifting herself back up from her knees and placed her hands back on the only table that was still in this old classroom. A tearful apology escaped her mouth as it took a moment to get back into position. Her now dark pink backside that was creeping on a light shade of red pointed out towards the boy standing to her left. Her panties and pants long since kicked off and she had no issue with modesty right now. The fire that officially started on her butt.

"F-Four," she counted softly as clutched her cheeks and tried to brace herself for the next swat. She had 15 coming and she had no idea how she would survive the next 11.

"Relax," Alphonso patted her backside with the paddle a few times. "Relax," he said a bit more firmly as she took a deep breath and relaxed. Her bottom no longer clutched and as soon as she relaxed. Another solid swat landed on her right cheek sending a wave of pain running through them and making her fall on the table. He was using the paddle that Jenny herself had ordered for him. It was so much heavier than she could have guessed and he truly seemed to know how to use it. Her cries were bitter and loud, how she hadn't run out of tears yet was unknown to her, her nose was running now as well.

However, she forced herself back to her feet after about 30 seconds. "I'm sorry," she cried out not from the pain, well it was a big part, however she was also apologizing to the boy she never got a chance to say sorry to. Phillip was really nice to everyone and she had no idea if after her actions he was still that kind. She still got dirty looks from his former girlfriend Annebelle to this day. THey had gotten back together but Phillip would never come back to this school.

So as that paddle crashed onto her left cheek this time bringing her down to her knees from the pain that came from it. Jenny made a promise to herself that she was gonna go and see Annebelle to beg for her forgiveness, and maybe be allowed to say sorry to a boy she hurt more than this paddle could bring.

As Alphonso called her out of the corner for her last spanking. Jenny took one look at the last object they agreed on before starting to whimper just by looking at it. Her backside had taken on a solid red color and burned like she had been sitting on a fire for too long. Her last spanking was dedicated to her first victim all the way back in 5th grade when she did the most minor version of her plan but it caused the most pain. As that boy Franklin nearly took his life from what she had put him through.

They were just kids and she didn't really know how much her teasing and crying and her threats to just be nasty at that age could really affect someone else. She remembered being pulled into the guidance counselors office one morning and being told that Franklin had tried to kill himself for things she had done to him. Jenny still remembered how much she cried and downplayed her actions and while she had gotten suspended and even punished when she got home. After talking about it more with Alphonso she knew that she was never punished truly for her actions.

Which is why Jenny made the request that he use one item that he did not have in his bag. However it was one that the boy had picked before for himself when he was a small child, his grandmother's favorite item to use for truly wicked and naughty behavior as she would call it. A wicked crime could only be punished by a wicked switch, and both lucky for him and unluckier for her backside. The large tree that grew in the center of campus produced the best switches around. There was once a rumor that kids back in the day used to have to go and pick a switch and bring it back to a teacher at school for punishment.

"J-Jenny," Alphonso said as he set down five of them on the table before them. "You sure you want me to switch you like my grandma-"

"Y-Yes," Jenny managed to give him a small and sad smile. "P-Please, I need this for him."

Alphonso nodded his head before motioning her over. She walked over to him on weak legs and he took her arm in a firm but gentle grip. "One minute," he answered. "If you put your hands back or if you try to escape, I add 15 more seconds, am I understood?"

"Y-yes." She squirmed a bit as he patted her backside twice with the switch, it was such a different feeling in comparison to everything else so far. It had no surface area but those few soft pats made her understand why Alphonso had told her how much he feared a switching even to this day. He didn't take her over his lap or have her bend over, instead she pelted her backside with that switch moving it almost as fast as he did with that wooden spoon. It hurt so much more than the spoon did, left more of a lasting sting than the brush did, and did more damage to her bottom than the paddle could do.

Jenny found herself crying and jumping in place as he landed swat after swat to her backside slowly building in a fierce sting and fire onto her rump. He had the aim of a sniper as no matter how she twisted or turned, he never hit her thighs, or the sides of her legs. His aim was true and her backside paid the price. Those weeping willows branches were truly the more lasting of what was already a very memorable punishment session.

By the time her switching was over she was a mess of tears as Alphonso immediately gathered her into her arms for a much needed hug. All she could do was rest her against the boy's chest and cry from a mix of pain and guilt that was slowly starting to disappear. She had gotten what she felt she needed for the first time in her life. A true spanking for the people she had hurt and she had a lot of apologies she wanted to say as well.

And she stayed true to word as she never performed such an act ever again. Even when that small devil on her right shoulder would try and convince that maybe it would work. THere was always a soft angel that would be on her left shoulder, almost juggling the same four items that had been used on her backside.

And it was almost the image of that switch that made her never even think of doing that again.

A/N: Thank you again for reading, sorry for the slight delay in posting. We are having crazy weather here in my hometown, a lot of snow and all hands on deck to help my daddy shovel.

Thank you again for the love people have shown this story. I didn't think anyone would really like these fics but I am glad that people do. I also wanted to add that there might be two new stories coming out for me soon as well. One is more one shot stories but they follow characters from anime, cartoons, books, tv, movies. Cause I think we can all be honest and say there are some brats that need a warm bottom.

The last one is one I am not gonna give too much information in but I think the title might give you an idea of what to expect. Isekai into The Goddess of Spanking. So I hope you all enjoy those if and when I post them.

Again thank you, I don't know if rankings are important here but seeing this story as 283 really does make me happy so thank you all again.

Until next time.

Stay Behaved.

Bye Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.9K 43
The book is currently being heavily revised, rewritten chapters are marked with [rw]. ----------- Sara found herself enrolled at Spring Hills Boardin...
10K 48 10
Please give prompt ideas! What I'm comfortable writing: Partner/Partner. (m/f, f/f, m/m, adults or teens) Teens getting disciplined (but I usually...
187K 3.5K 15
His rough hands pushed me firmly against the wall. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, I was cornered with nowhere to go. He pressed his...
2.1K 47 20
This story is all about a lovely, beautiful girl with 5 brothers with her!! She is always a bubble girl and a true making of sunshine!! Who wouldn't...