Love is Music || Beck Oliver

By InsomiSkelly

You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Please Read. (April 1st)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

2.3K 44 2
By InsomiSkelly

An: Welcome back, my lovely reader. Enjoy this chapter.

Y/n POV:

I'm in my makeup class. I share this class with Cat. We had an assignment to transform a human face into a horrifying monster.

I had my model sitting in front of me. I had all my makeup effects on my desk. I was thinking of having my model all bloody with horns and a mouth going to its cheek with a zipper.

I had makeup glue, fake blood, makeup brushes, a makeup wax set, and a knife scar water.

I had a knife in my hand, gently touching the makeup wax.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright, sweetheart." My model said as he touched my hand.

"Please, don't touch my hand, I don't want to accidentally poke you."

"Right, right, sorry."

I nodded and put the knife down. I picked up the makeup glue and the zipper. I put the glue on the makeup wax and put the zipper on the large mouth shape.

As I am focused on doing the makeup, I feel a hand on my arm again. I looked at it and looked at my model.

"Remove your hand, please."

My model didn't listen to me, but he left his hand there. I stopped doing his makeup and pulled away.

"If you don't stop, I'll have to get a different model."

"Darling, there is no need for that. I promise I'll behave."

I shook my head and stepped away. I went to my bag, grabbed two ties, and walked to my model, I put his hand on the armchair and tied it. I did the same to his other hand.

"There, that'll make sure you do behave and that you don't touch me in ways I don't like."

He nods.

"Good."

I continue doing his makeup. I made sure that the zipper was glued to the wax.

I grabbed the carbon horn I had made earlier when I was thinking about the makeup idea. I made sure it was in the right place on his forehead. I grabbed the glue and put it on his forehead. I grabbed the other carbon horn, measured the distance in between, and placed the horn on his forehead.

I grabbed the wax and added the wax to the end of the horns to make it look like they were connected to his forehead

I walked to my desk and grabbed my makeup brushes. I walked to my model and started doing his makeup. I had to make sure everything was blended so it looked natural. I had to make sure his skin tone matched with his neck.

"Makeup is all blended out. I just need to add the blood and a few touches." I said.

"Can you please untie my hand, darling?"

"No, I will not."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you touching me even after I told you not to touch me."

"I promised to behave."

"You think I trust you enough to behave on your own? And I am almost done, so there is no need. Just be a good boy and sit still while I finish your makeup."

"Okay. I understand."

"Good, boy."

I grabbed my brush and gently dipped it in the fake blood. I started dabbing it on the zipper and around the horn.

I grabbed a different brush and dipped it in the fake blood. I dapped it around his face to make the blood run down his face.

I wiped some of it away when I didn't feel comfortable with how it looked. I grabbed a makeup brush and fixed some parts of the makeup, making the blood a bit more realistic.

I took the ties off of my model, letting his hands free.

"Touch me, and I will let you roam around school looking like that."

"I don't mind."

I rolled my eyes and touched the makeup a bit. I added a bit more blood on the mouth part of the makeup.

I backed up a bit to look at the makeup. I grabbed the brush and made the eyes look more demonic than they were. I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures. I also took a few pictures with my phone to add to my makeup art album.

"All done. I'll be getting the teacher."

I was about to leave when I felt a hand on my waist. I slapped the hand away. "Stop."

"Darling."

"Stop."

I walked away and went to grab the teacher.

I came back a bit, and I showed the teacher my makeup on the model.

"The zipper and the horns look very realistic and the blood. The makeup touch on the blood at each endpoint is very fantastic. You deserve an A for this." The teacher said.

"Thank you so much,"

"You can go ahead and hang around."

I nodded and organized my stuff.

I left the classroom and went to get some water. I felt myself being turned around and pinned to the wall.

"I need a little reward for being a good model for you."

"Let me go."

"I will not do that."

I kicked him in the nuts and ran to the class. I didn't look back. I just went to Cat and stayed with her. I didn't want anything bad to happen without making sure I had witnesses around me to confirm that what it did was for self-defense.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Cat has been doing the assignment on her 3rd model. I tried not to say anything because they all looked cute with the makeup look Cat was giving them.

I heard a scream and walked towards it.

"Oh, well, that is special, and I have been affected." Tori said.

"Hey, Tori." I said.

"Hey, Y/n. Do you have this class as well?"

"Yeah."

"What's with all the special effect makeup?"

"It's part of an assignment."

"Did you do yours?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Where is your model?"

"I'd rather not say, I don't want to be around him right now."

"Oh, what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Tori raised her hands to show she was backing off. "Okay."

We walked to Cat, where she was doing her makeup on the model.

"Yo, Cat." Tori said.

"Oh, hey Tori." Cat said, excited.

"We doing lunch?"

"Yeah, just a sec. I'm almost finished with my assignment."

"Do tell. Y/n didn't tell me what the assignment was."

"You never asked." I told her.

"To transform a human face into a terrifying monster." Cat said, "Wanna see?"

"Terrify me." Tori said.

Cat turned her model around to face Tori.

"Isn't he scary?" Cat asked.

"No, he's kinda adorable." Tori said, to which I slapped her shoulder playfully. "What?"

Cat's model looked in the mirror. "Aw, man. You made me cute. You're the worst." He said

"Well, let me try again after school." Cat asked.

"Oh, no, no, no! I'm done with you." The guy said, leaving.

"No, but wait, you can't just..." Cat chased him.

"Done with you." He stopped to tell her and left.

Cat walked up to us in distress. "That's the third model that's quit on me." She said. "I'm gonna get an 'F' in makeup."

"Aww, that bites." Tori said. "Let's go get an "A" in lunch."

Tori grabbed Cat's arm and went to walk out of the class, but Cat pulled away.

"Wait."

"No."

"I just need you..."

"I'm not gonna be your monster makeup model."

"But if I don't transform someone's face into a hideous monster by Monday, I'm gonna fail this class."

"And if I don't cram a turkey sandwich down my throat, I'm gonna fail, not starving to death."

Tori turned around to leave, but Cat stopped her.

"Why can't Y/n be your model?"

"Because it needs to be someone that's not from class, it has to be someone outside of class. Please. We can do it tonight, tomorrow night, whenever you want."

"I'm in a huge play. I have to learn all my lines and five songs." Tori said.

"Toriiii." Cat whined.

"Caaat." Tori whined as well.

Cat and Tori started going back and forth until Tori agreed. "Alright, I'll do it."

"Yay."

"But you're buying my lunch."

"Aww."

"It's okay, Cat. I'll buy yours." I said.

"Yay." Cat said, which caused me to smile.

I felt a hand on my waist and pulled me close to their chest. I turned around to see who it was and immediately pushed them away.

"Woah. Who's that?" Tori said.

"The model I worked with." I said.

"Your makeup skills are amazing."

"Thank you."

"Can you help me with the assignment?" Cat asked.

"We aren't allowed to ask for help, Kit Kat."

"Awww." I kiss her head. I looked at the guy and shook my head.

He just smiled at me.

"Let's go, girls."

"Why is he looking at you like that?"

"I don't know. Let's just go."

They both nodded, and we both started leaving until he grabbed my hips. I had enough and punched him in the face.

I immediately left afterward, not wanting to deal with anything.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

Beck and I are at my house cuddling on the couch. I was still bothered by what happened today. I sat up straight and looked at him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Some guy was touching me and making me feel uncomfortable while I was doing their makeup." I told him.

"Right, that, turning a human face into a monster assignment, right?"

I nodded at him.

"Did you tell the teacher?"

"No, I didn't have any witnesses watching him do anything."

"Did you do something?"

"I kicked him in the nuts and punched him in the face."

"Damn, is your hand okay?"

"Yeah, they're fine."

"Let me see."

I let him see my hand, and he inspected it.

"Your hand is in good condition. Have you punched people before?"

"I have not."

"Damn, my future wife is strong."

I blushed at his words, and he just kissed me on the cheek.

"As long as you're okay, that's all that matters to me, but we should report this to Lane."

"But what if he did already?"

"Then we'll tell him it was for self-defense. Was there anyone around when you kicked or punched him?"

"Cat and Tori were there when I punched him."

"Good, that's enough people we need for Lane to know that you did it for self-defense. Now, show me a picture of your makeup."

I grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and pulled up the picture. I showed it to him.

"Oh wow. That is terrifying. You did an amazing job at him, hun.."

"I'm so glad you think so."

"Did you take the makeup off of him?"

"No, he'll have to do it himself. I would have loved to see him suffer while taking off the makeup."

"I would have loved to see that as well."

I put my phone away and cuddled on Beck's chest.

"The play tomorrow will probably get me all nervous."

"Why is that?"

"Because Sofia Michelle, the writer of the play, will be there."

"Ooh, I'll be there to support you."

"Will you?"

"Of course. I want to support you."

"I love you so much, my love."

"I love you so much as well, handsome."

"What's the play about, if I may ask?"

"It's about two men falling in love with a beautiful girl."

"Are you one of the two?"

"Yeah, I'll be the one who the girl chooses, and don't worry, no real kissing."

"I'm happy to hear that."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to spend the night here?"

"Would your parents even care?"

"You're talking to the person with whom his parents aren't always around."

"I'm sorry, baby." Beck said, kissing my forehead.

"It's not like it's your fault."

"So, can you stay the night?"

"Yeah, I just have to ask my parents first. If I can't do you want to come home with me?"

"If they say no, then yes."

Beck nodded and grabbed his phone. He started texting his mom. I just got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen.

My phone rang. I grabbed it and saw that it was Cat, who was calling me. I picked up the phone.

"Yes?" I answered.

"If you accidentally placed grizzly glue on someone's face, what would you do?" Cat said.

"If I were to do that, I'd call the company to see if they have any solutions to help or if they have any solvent to take the glue from someone's skin and make sure that's safe."

"Okay, thank you."

"Of course."

"Also, are you willing to help me take the glue off Tori's face if they have any?"

"Of course, Kit Kat."

"You're not going to question anything?"

"I knew something like this was going to happen?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you're clumsy, Kit Kat. You're cute, clumsy, blubbly cat."

"Okay. Cya."

"See you."

I hung up the phone, grabbed a snack, and walked back to the couch. I sat back next to him, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Who was that?" Beck asked me.

"It was Cat asking for what I would do if I accidentally put grizzly glue on someone's skin." I told him

"Ah. Did she do that to anything?"

"Tori."

Beck nodded and kissed my head.

"Anyway, my mom said I could stay the night, but to get a condom first."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I laughed a bit and smiled at him. "Do you have a condom with you?"

"Oh, are we doing it?"

"Maybe. Who knows. Anything can happen. It's always nice to be prepared."

"That is very true, my old."

Beck kissed me, and I kissed him back.

"Come on, let's head to bed. You need to get enough energy for tomorrow's play that you have to do."

"Of course, my love."

Beck and I got up from the couch. He held my hand as we walked upstairs to my bedroom. He took off his shirt and lay in bed. I went to my drawer, grabbed my pajamas, and put them on.

"Stop staring."

"How can I not?"

"Perv."

"Only towards you and when it's appropriate."

I turned around and smiled at him. I walked to the bed and lay next to him. Beck wrapped his arms around me, and I cuddled up to his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Beck."

While we cuddled, we both fell asleep.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

While everyone is at rehearsal. I'm sitting on the chairs. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked back to see who it was, and it was Lane.

"Y/n. Can I talk to you for a bit?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

I got up from my chair and we walked to the door.

"Someone came to my office today and told me you kicked him and that you punched him in the face. I saw the bruise on his face as well. I know you're a nice kid, and you wouldn't do it, but what happened?"

"Yeah, I kicked and punched him only because I told him to stop touching me."

"Was anyone around to see that happen?"

"No, but when I did punch someone, Cat and Tori were there to see it happen."

"Can I talk to them?"

"Cat isn't here, and Tori is rehearsing."

"I'll wait then. Thank you for telling me, but why didn't you tell me anything when he did that?"

"Because I was already shaken about it that I didn't want to say anything to anyone. I was busy today, so I didn't have time to go to you."

Lane nods and pats my hair.

I nodded at him and went back to the chair I was sitting in.

Someone lifted my chin, and it was Beck who did it.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" He asked.

"Just the guy got to Lane, and Lane wants to talk to Tori." I told him

"Everything will be okay."

"Hopefully."

"It will."

Beck sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me, kisses my temples, keeping close to him.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

"Hey, Y/n?" I turned around, putting a pause to my conversation with Beck, seeing its the guy who modeled for me. I immediately grabbed Beck's hand.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just wanted to apologize for the way I was acting."

"Okay."

"Can you forgive me?"

"I cannot."

"Why not? I'm apologizing for my actions. Don't be a bitch and not accept it."

"Hey!" Jade screamed. "Don't call my best friend a bitch."

"Why not? She's not accepting my apology?"

"I wouldn't either because you don't fucking mean it."

"You don't even know what happend and why I'm asking for forgiveness."

"I don't need to. All I need to know is that you're an asshole and that you're making my best friend uncomfortable, so I'd say leave because I make you leave."

"How are you going to make me leave?"

"You don't want to know." Beck said, keeping me close to him, yet away from the guy.

"One..." Jade started.

"I'm not scared of you."

"Two."

"Y/n's just pick me, and a slut. She obviously wants a guy's attention."

"Three..."

"See, nothing happe..." He got interrupted by Jade's leg to his nuts.

"Say something mean about her again, and you won't be able to make any kids."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just mad that I can't have her."

"And you never will be." Beck said. "She's my girlfriend. I don't know what you want with her or what you think you'll get, but you and her will never happen. You don't know what she goes through or how she feels and if anything happens to her, I don't think you'll be able to comfort her or be able to support her when she really needs it."

Beck stopped talking to get a breather. To calm his anger down.

"You may think that she is just a sweet, innocent girl that you want to corrupt her, but she's more than just that. She's strong and intelligent. She's way better than any girl out there, not because of her looks, but because of her personality and how she is when people do her wrong. She knows her limits. So if I were you, I'd leave right now before I beat your ass for calling my girl name and for touching my girl."

"Why don't you do it right now? You're just all bark and no bite." The guy said.

"I'll bite, but only when she isn't around because when she is, I know she'll get scared and she'll feel uncomfortable. When she's around me, I'll protect her and make her feel safe and comfortable."

Beck said all that while glaring at the guy, yet caressing my shoulders with gentleness.

The guy nodded and immediately left, only to get stopped by Lane's hand.

All three of us see Lane drag the guy away from the Black Box.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

While the seats were getting taken, and the acting crew was getting ready. I was just helping some people get their makeup touched up.

As a finished the last person. I felt arms being wrapped around me and a chin on my shoulder.

"How do you feel, hun?" Beck asked.

"I'm feeling okay. I'm also excited to see you act." I told him.

"Are you really?"

"I am, I am very excited."

"You're adorable."

"And you're handsome."

Beck moved to the chair in front of me and smiled.

I grabbed a makeup brush and did his makeup a bit, making him look a bit brighter.

"You look very handsome, my love."

"Thank you, beautiful."

Beck placed his hands on my hip and pulled me close. I looked around to make sure no one was around and sat on his lap while wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey, Y/n?" I looked to see it was Tori.

"Yeah?" I called out, but I felt Beck's arms around me tighten around me.

"Is there a way you can get rid of his monster look on me?"

"It's grizzly glue hun. I can't do anything about it unless Cat's gets here with the solvent."

"If she does, do you think you can take it off my face quickly?"

"Of course I can. I'll even touch up your makeup up."

"I love you so much, thank you."

"She's mine." Beck said.

"Ye- I'm not taking her from you." Tori said.

"Good."

I laughed a bit and smiled.

"Don't get jealous, my love." I told him

"When it comes to you, I always will."

I smiled at him and kissed him. I gently pulled away from the kiss and got up from his lap.

"Why?" He whined.

"You have to get ready for your play."

"Fine, fine, but I'll come back to you immediately."

"I'm sure you will, and I'll wait for you when you're done."

Beck smiled, for up from the chair, kissed my cheek, and left to get ready.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

The play starts, and I'm standing on the side, but behind the curtain.

"So I'm on my private jet, Almost halfway to Barcelona, When I say to the pilot, I've changed my mind. Take a left. We're going to Prague." Robbie's character said, laughing.

"You're too much." Some guy's character said.

"Aren't I?"

Beck's character picked up Robbie's character's lungages. 

"Hey, hey, hey, you there."

"Yes, sir?" Beck's character asked.

"That luggage is very expensive. Don't just toss it around like a monkey."

"I'm sorry-" Beck's character said, but got interrupted by the other guy. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Check out the girl Coming this way." He said

"Oh, my God, she's gorgeous." Robbie said.

"She's beautiful." Beck said. 

Tori's character started walking towards them. Tori stopped and looked into the crowd. I looked at the crowd and saw them all looking at each other confused. 

I looked at Tori, but she took a deep breath in and started saying her line.

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

"Just say you'll marry me." Robbie's character said to Tori's character.

"Excuse me, but most women don't wanna be screamed at When they're being proposed to." Tori's character said, standing up for herself.

"Oh, come on. I'm rich, I'm handsome, I have nine boats! Stop acting like a stupid girl!

"Wait, you got a little something right there." Tori said pointing at her lips.

"What?" 

"This." Tori said, fake punching Robbie, making him fall to the ground, and making everyone laugh and clap. 

The music started and Tori started singing. 

"Suddenly, my choice is clear. I knew when only you and I were standin' here" 

A light started to show down on Beck. Tori walked up to him and held his hand.

"And beautiful, is all I see." Beck sang.

"It's only you, I know it's true, it has to be." They sang together.

They stopped singing and the music started. Beck and Tori started dancing. 

Tori started singing and dancing as people started walking onto the stage. 

♪Well, that money isn't worth a thing♪
♪If you didn't earn it, you don't deserve it♪
♪True love doesn't cost a thing♪
♪And if you try to buy it, you can't return it♪
♪(No, no, no, oh)♪
♪Your friends are doin' all the same things♪
♪And my friends say, "Look at what you're wastin'"♪
Well, it doesn't matter if we change their minds♪
♪Suddenly, I can see what I didn't before♪
♪And I don't care what they say anymore♪
♪'Cause I'm fallin', fallin'♪
♪Finally fallin', fallin'♪

Cat and Trina finally, started waving the solvent to take off the monster look off of Toir, but it didn't seem to catch her attention. 

"Beck." I whispered but I knew he would be able to listen. He looked at me and I motioned to Trina and Beck and he nodded at me.

He made Tori look at us. She stood there for a few seconds and started dancing her way to us. 

I took Tori to the chair. I quickly grabbed the solvent and started to immediately remove the glue from her face. I have Trina helping as well, which was a lot quicker. 

"We bought you Freezy Queen." Cat said, which made Tori, slap it away from Cat's hand.

"Just let Y/n take this muck off my face."  Tori said.

"Hurry, Y/n." The director of the play said.

"Don't rush me." I said. 

"Yeah, don't rush her, yet." Lane said.

"Lane." I said.

I took the last part of glue off Tori's face and started fixing her makeup a bit. 

"Hurry, I'm missing the song." Tori said.

"I'm almost done, don't rush me." I said. 

I finished adding the finished touches and backed away. "Go, now." I said. Tori nodded and left.

I went back to see how everyone was doing. I saw Beck and I felt the need to get in the middle and record it. So that's what it did. 

I went to the middle of the bunch of people and started hitting play. 

 Beck did a flip and slid on his knee coming towards me. He saw me and winked at me. It whistled and howled at him. 

I stopped recording and went back behind the curtain. I am glad I trusted my instincts. I will be playing that video over and over again when I miss him or when he's in the bathroom taking a shit.

Tori showed up from behind the guys and started singing. They all started dancing. 

♪I don't need all the finer things. Diamond rings are nothin'♪
♪So show me somethin'♪
♪'Cause love is all I need, all I ever wanted♪
♪And now I've got it (Yeah)♪
♪You might also like♪♪And my friends all wonder what you're thinkin'♪
♪And your friends, they probably think the same thing♪
♪Well, it doesn't matter if we change their minds♪
♪Suddenly, I can see what I didn't before♪
♪And I don't care what they say anymore♪
♪'Cause I'm fallin', fallin'♪
♪Finally fallin', fallin'♪
♪If you can't find love when you're in it, just forget it♪
♪It will change your mind once you get it, don't you get it?♪
♪'Cause we did it (We did it, we did it)♪
♪Yeah, we did it (We did it, we did it)♪
♪Well, we did it (We did it, did it, did it, did it)♪
♪Suddenly, I can see what I didn't before♪
♪And I don't care what they say anymore♪
♪'Cause I'm fallin', fallin' (Fallin', fallin')♪
♪Finally fallin', fallin'♪
♪Suddenly, I can see what I didn't before♪
♪And I don't care what they say anymore♪
♪'Cause I'm fallin', fallin' (Fallin', fallin')♪
♪Finally fallin', fallin'♪
♪Finally fallin', fallin' (Just fallin', fallin')♪

Once she stopped singing, everyone started clapping and cheering 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

I was hugging Beck, congratulating him for his acting. We both walked up to the girls. Sophia came up to us.

"Well, that was an interesting performance." She started. "When I wrote that play, I certainly never pictured Penny as a freakish zombie during most of it."

"Aw man, I'm out of pills." The director of the play said, which caused us all to look at him.

"Look, I can explain." Tori said."

"You don't need to explain." Sophia said. "I totally got it."

"You did? You do? She got it. What did you get?"

"The whole commentary On what's really beautiful. Having these two young men feel true love for a girl with a hideous face, Really emphasized The whole point of the play, Which is substance over beauty, the beauty within."

"Right." Tori said, which caused us all to agree. "Well, we're really glad you liked it."

"Yeah, and did you enjoy my performance, Miss Michelle?" Robbie asked.

Wow, I am late for my plane." Sophia Michelle said. 

"We heard you were gonna be in L.A. all week." Jade said.

"Oh, before I go, I must ask who did the makeup."

"Y/n did." Cat said, pointing at me out of fear. 

"Cat." I exclaimed. 

"I must say, your makeup was amazing. When you're a big-time makeup artist, please. Give me a call. I'd love for you to work for me." Miss Michelle said, handing me a card. "I must get going now."

I grabbed the card. Michelle smiled at me and left. 

"Congratulations, everyone. Now, before we go, just a couple of..." The director of the play said but got interrupted by Sinjin's disco.

"Don't fight it." Sinjin said.

We all shrugged and started dancing. Beck pulled me close to him and started spinning me around a bit before dipping me and kissing me, which I gladly kissed him back. 

. ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ .

AN: I hope you enjoy this. Some part of this chapter was an idea I read in someone else's book. Credit to them, of course, if a few parts are recognizable like Y/n being flirted on and touched,  and Michelle asking about the makeup, that's why the rest was my idea. 

I love you all, make sure to eat enough and drink enough water.

Have a good rest of your day. Have a good night's sleep.

-Skelly <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
33.3K 453 20
Beck and Cat are great friends they meet after to school to rehearse a play things get hot between them then next thing you know there dating jades...
78.8K 1.5K 25
Beck Oliver and Jade West have been dating for 11 months. Even if she doesn't show it, Jade loves Beck wholeheartedly. She's a mean girl goth like gi...