𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐱 𝐟...

Door anntheza420

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡�... Meer

 Introduction 
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen

Twelve

613 15 1
Door anntheza420

The door was roughly pushed opened making you fall back. Your hand immediately went straight to your nose. You felt a suddenly sharp pain making you groan into the palm of your hand.

Mean while Chad and Tara both stared up in fear. The killer was standing in the door way. Staring you down. He wasn't doing anything. He was just standing there.

Chad yelled at you when he noticed the killer slightly about to raise his arm. "Y/N WATCH OUT!"

You quickly looked up. Seeing the killer about to lunge at you with his knife. Confusion came over you but you had to defend yourself so you kicked him right in the face making him fall back.

Chad ran over to you and grabbed you by your arm to pick you up. He saw a glance of your face. Seeing the blood dripping from your face from the door.

"What the fuck!" You yelled as Chad pulled you back . He only assumed you were mad because of your face, but in reality you were actually mad at the fact that you were attacked. It wasn't part of the plan.

"GUYS!" Tara yelled. You and chad both look at her. Chad still had his hand on your arm. Tara had her hand pointing towards the door as you two quickly looked over. The killer was slowly beginning to stand up. "Fuck." Chad whispered to himself.

You nervously let out a shaky breath . "You and Tara make a run for it." He said. "What?!" You questioned. Chad looked over at you with a small smile. You could see that he was obviously afraid but he was trying to hide it.

"You two matter more. Now get the fuck out of here, y/n." He said. You grabbed his hand and tightly squeezed it before giving him a small weak smile.

You let go of him before walking over to Tara. Now Chad was left alone. The killer looked right at him. Chad standing there, with no weapon but the things surrounding him.

the killer ran towards chad. He swung his knife at him but he dodged it. He lunged at him a couple more times. Chad threw a couple of punches but they weren't good enough to knock the killer down.

Tara saw him struggling. "We have to do something." Tara told you. She tried to go over there but you held her back. It wasn't because you didn't want her to her killed. It was because you were the one who wanted to kill her.

"Don't." You said as you tightly held her arm. You looked over at the wall and noticed a big picture frame. Tara followed your eyes before looking back at you.

You didn't bother looking at her before you let go of her arm and quickly walking over to the frame. You quickly pulled it off the wall and glanced over the Chad.

He threw a punch at the killer as he finally stumbled back. That was your opportunity. You quickly ran to him and smashed the frame right In his head. He fell down completely.

"Fuck yeah!" Chad yelled in excitement. "Cmon on!" He yelled at you two. Tara quickly ran for it. You and Chad followed behind her.

You three were now back into the theater room. You didn't see any sight of Kirby or Sam.
"Guys!" You heard a voice yell from up the stage. It was Sam. She quickly ran down the stairs and towards the three of you. "Sam, he's here." Tara cried to her as Sam hugged her.

You looked at Tara. You slightly rolled your eyes at her. She always had something to cry about. And it wasn't like she was the one who was just targeted.

Chad quickly ran to the security door to see if it was opened. "The killers Kirby." Sam added as she let go of Tara. "No shit." Chad said as she walked back toward all of you. After not being able to get the door opened. "She trapped us in here." Chad said as you looked up at the projector that was showing the stab movie. "What do we do Sam?" Tara cried.

"There has to be a back way or something." You said. Sam looked over at you. Her eyes slightly widened at the blood you had on your nose. "What Happ- "that doesn't matter. What matters is that we find a fucking way out of here." You interrupted her.

Sam didn't exactly know what to say to you. It was obvious by the look in her face that she was panicking on the inside.

Sam was about to speaks but suddenly the killer jumped out behind the projector screen. He ran towards Tara as he tried to stab her but she quickly got out the way.

"RUN!" Sam yelled at you all. She quickly went to grab Tara by her arm and yanked her with her up the stage.

Chad spotted a big camera and picked it up. The killer ran towards him . He swings it at his face. Hitting the killer hard making him fall back.

He dropped the camera on the floor and noticed you standing there. He quickly grabbed you by your wrist pulling you towards him. "Let's go!" He yelled.

The two of you ran up the stage. Following behind the carpenter sisters. They had both gone into a small hallways. The killer had quickly gotten up from chads hit. He now followed behind you two. Behind you he would swing his knife to try and stab you.

Right as you were about to look straight ahead. The killer kicked you on your leg. Your hand quickly pulled away from chads as you fell forward.

Chad noticed and quickly looked back at you. "Y/n!" He yelled as he tried to grab you but the killer grabbed you by your legs and pulled you towards him. You let out a loud scream as you dug your nails onto the ground.

Yours and Chad yelled alerted the sister. Which made them run back to the two of you. "Y/n!" Tara yelled. As she tried to go help you Sam pulled her back.

You glanced up at her as The killer pulled you closer to him. He grabbed you by your hair. Pulling your head up. Showing the fear you had in your face.

"No, no , no!" Chad yelled. But it was too late. He watched the killer stab you in your back. Chad saw you tightly shut your eyes in pain. Then the killer stabbed you three more times. You slightly opened your mouth and blood poured out. Dripping onto the ground.

Chad stared at you in tears. He just watched his childhood friend get killed infront of him and there was nothing he could've done to prevent it.

The killer then lets go of your face before he quickly stood up and ran after them again. They quickly entered the front entrance of the theater again. Chad saw a the popcorn machine and knocked it over to slow down the killer. That didn't work.

The killer quickly jumped over it and ran toward Chad. Trying to stab him, but he couldn't. Sam and Tara quickly came behind the killer. Each one of them grabbed him by his arm. Pulling him back, making him drop the knife on the ground.

The killer back up. Making them three hit again the theater snack bar. He elbowed Tara right in her face. She fell over.

Chad saw and quickly punched him in the face. The killer groaned and fell to the ground. Tara quickly stood up and kicked him in his face.

"Go! Get out!" Chad yelled at both of them as he picked up a glass candy machine. Sam grabbed Tara by her arm pulling her toward the door. While Chad walked towards the killer who was on the ground. He was still knocked out from Tara kick.

Chad walked over to him. He looked down at him as he was about to lift up the glass container to smash in his face, but as he was about to. He suddenly lets out a Loud yell.

Sam and Tara quickly looked over him. Seeing there was another killer. "NOO!" Tara yelled as he tried to run toward him. Sam grabbed her again trying to hold her back.

Chad fell to the ground. Both killer standing next to him as he grabbed his side where he was stabbed. Tara yelled for him. While Sam kept on trying to hold her back. She had to watch both the killer repeatedly stab her boyfriend before he finally dropped to the ground.

Both ghostface turn to the carpenter sisters. They each do a bloody knife wipe in unison. Tara looked at Chad one last time before Sam pulled her. Making them both run out and back into the theater room.

I forgot abt the update 💀

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.7K 211 20
"You can't stay away," says Y/N "Neither can you," says Tara "Sam will kill us," says Y/N "Who will you choose?" says Tara
19.8K 295 10
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢�...
84K 2.5K 13
Story based off of Scream 5; When ghost-face comes back to Woodsboro attacking teens it leaves everyone in horror. First victim of ghost-face Tara Ca...
111K 1.1K 12
This is about y/n and Ethan idk if this is good but I'll keep posting until I finish the story. If you guys have any way to end the story please lmk...