Johnny Worthington x Hybrid!W...

By AlexOcean8

You are the daughter of the world former scared named Jack "The Frost" Avalanche and you are friends with Mik... More

Chapter 1: Monster University
Chapter 2: RΞ©R

Chapter 0: Prologue

21 0 0
By AlexOcean8

It was a normal summer day, the monster birds were roaring, the people were scaring and a school bus full of 3rd grade monsters were singing while heading on their filed trip.

A bird lands on the ground. It pecks at something, then the head stays up and another head pecks at the ground. It turns and we see that it has two heads.
It squawks and flies off....

A school bus makes its way down the street. Singing can be heard from the kids inside. Pan up to reveal "Frighton Elementary" on the side of the bus.

KIDS (singing)
The neck bone's connected to the: head bone. The head bone's connected to the: horn bone. The horn bone's right above the...wing bones.
(laughing).

Once the bus got there their teacher mrs.graves was making sure everyone got out of the bus.

Kid #1 : RAHR!

Kid #2: Ahh!

Kid #1: I scared you

Kid#2: No you didn't!

Mrs.Graves: Okay, remember our field trip rules everyone: No pushing, no biting, and no fire-breathing. One of the kids breathes fire on one of his friends.

Fire monster kid: (breathing fire) RAHR!

Mr.Graves: Hey what did I just say

Mrs.Grave 18, 19...? Okay, we're missing two. Who are we missing?

A little green hand knocks on the windowed doors with a little hand waving.

Mrs.grave : Oooh, Mike Wazowski and Y/N avalanche
(Child you)

The bus doors open revealing a very tiny, 8-year-old Mike Wazowski, smiling with a 8-year-old Y/N avalanche next to him.

Facts about Y/N avalanche:
She is a hybrid of a Wolf Dragon basically a wolf with dragon type likes, she the daughter of Jack "The Frost" Avalanche famous scarer also in her hybrid form she has wings (in the photo above) their tiny but when she gets bigger there bigger so she could fly with them.

Powers of Y/N
Shapeshifing into her dragon wolf form and hybrid form
Sonic Roar

Y/N: Thanks Joe!

Mike: Good luck finishing your crossword puzzle!

Mrs.Graves: Sorry, Michael, Y/N I didn't see you.

Y/N : That's okay.

Mike: When I was on the bus, I found a nickel!, Mike walks away, holding the nickel, "I wish I had pockets...."

Mrs.Graves: Okay, Everyone, partner up. Get your filed trip buddy!

Mike: Jeremy! You and me? Okay, No biggie

Mike: Haley No?...Pairing up with Claire? Great choice she's a good egg.

Mike: Russell. Mike.Wazowski, We Carpool.we're cosuins

Russell: Phil

Phil: Russel!

*hive five*

Mike: Ok, good catching up

Y/N: Don't worry Mike I'll be your buddy for the field trip because we are friends

Mike: Thanks Y/N

Inside Monster Inc
As the worker was showing the kids around Mike and Y/N were pumped to see everyone working on getting the kids screams.

Mike: C'mon Karen, we're falling behind.

Mrs.Grave: (laughing) Please don't call me Karen

Y/N and Mike: Woah

Tour guide : Now stay close together, we're entering a very dangerous area.

Tour guide: Welcome to the scare floor

Kids: (walla) Whoa!

Tour Guide: This is where we collect the scream energy to power our whole world. And can anyone tell me whose job it is to go get that scream?

Kids:  Scarers!

Tour guide: That's right! Now which one of you can give me the scariest roar?

Kids: (raising hands) Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me! Mike has his hand raised too.

Mike: Ooh, sir! Right here, little green guy at 2 o'clock! floor.

Kid #1 :Roar!

Kid #2: No, no, it's like this! Raahhr!

Y/N: Guys?

Mike: Hey guys, watch this one!

Kid #3 : RAAAWRR!

Mike Guys, hey, I got a really goo-

Kid #4 BRAAAR!

Kid #5 GRAAAAHR!

Mike/(Y/N) RAAAAAOOWRRRRRRRR!

Kid: Woah

Kid #2: Woah

As Mike roared and Y/N whose roar was a dragon roar mix with a wolf howl The entire group of kids is staring at Mike and Y/N and their eyes/eye wide. He is amazed and Y/N was proudly smiling , for the first time all eyes are on him. Then, Mike realizes the kids are actually looking PAST him. Mike and Y/N turns and his/her eye/s goes wide too. A group of SCARERS are walking onto the scare floor - confident, cool, and awesome.

Mike: Whoa.

One of the scarers approaches the kids. He wears an old, worn-in MU cap. MU SCARER

Scarer: Well, hey there kids! Are you on a tour with your school?

Kids : (cheering) Yeah

Y/N: Yes sir

Scarer: avalanche's kid

Y/N *nod*

Scarer: Your father was the best scarer before he retired

Y/N: Wow

Mrs.Graves: Yes, we're here to learn about scream energy, and what it takes to be a scarer!

Mu scarer : Well hey, you're in luck. Because I just happen to be a scarer! I learned everything I know from my school, Monsters University.

Mike: (in awe) Whoa..

Mu scarer: It's the best scaring school there is.

Another scarer, sneaks up behind him and takes his hat. Which he was a fear tech scarer.

Fear tech scarer: You wish, Fear Tech's the best.

Y/N : *raspberry*

Fear tech scarer: Cute

Y/N : *pout*

The MU scarer snatches his hat back, smiling. Then looking back at the kids.

Mu scarer: Okay, you guys watch us and tell me which school's the best. Alright? (whispered, he surreptitiously points to his cap) MU is.

Y/N: Did my dad go there

Mu scarer: Sure did little monster But better be going

Employees (Scarers, assistants, can wranglers, etc.) start to stream onto the floor. The tour guide ushers Mike and the students to a viewing area. (ON MIKE), studying everything on the scare floor. Not watching, he puts a foot past the line.

Tour guide: Oops. Stop right there. Don't cross over that safety line, human children are extremely toxic.

Mike steps back and watches all the activity, in awe. But just as the doors start to get wheeled onto the floor, the bigger kids push their way to the front, blocking Mike's view.

Kids: (excited walla) Look at that!

Mike: Whoa - hey...guys, watch the eye!

Y/N: Watch the tail and the ears..ow

Mike and Y/N pops out from the back of the crowd and falls on his butt, but pops right back up again.

Kids: (walla) Whoa!/Wow!

Mike: Excuse me, fellas. How about we do tallest in the back?

Mike is desperate to see. He jumps up, ducks down, peeks between legs and sees:
-a glimpse of a door being put into the door station. -a glimpse of a door's light glowing red.
-a glimpse of a scarer warming up, snarling, etc.

(B/N) - Bully name: Did you see that?

Fact about (B/N) Redmoon
She a BloodMoon demon who is born with pink hair and different color eyes but when she gets older she will have the ability to shift her body into anything eventually herself as well.

Kid #1: Look, he's gonna do a real scare!

Kids (excited walla) Whoa!

And then, Mike's view is blocked completely soon he looked over at Y/N and tapped her on the shoulder.

Mike: Y/N can you fly me up so I can see

Y/N: Sorry Mike I can't

Mike: Why

Y/N: My wings are too tiny when I'm older they will be bigger

Mike:(sadly) Oh (sigh)

(B/N) : Cool! I wanna be a scarer!

Kid #2 Yeah, me too!

Mike gives it one more shot.and Y/N decided to help.

Mike: Come on guys, I wanna see!

Y/N: Yeah let him have a go

(B/N): Shut up avalanche

Mean kid: Out of the way, Wazowski, you don't belong on a scare floor.

KIDS: (walla) Whoa! Cool!

Mike backs away as his smile fades. Mike looks frustrated, not being able to see. Just then, a cart full of scream cans comes toward Mike. He gets an idea.

With the teacher and the class
She tries to keep the kids together. And making sure they didn't cross the line to the scare floor.

Mrs.Graves: Brian, do not step over the line.

One of them points to the scare floor.

Emmet: Mrs. Graves? Michael went over the line.

Mrs. Graves' eyes go wide. And in the back Y/N was looking for Michael because he disappeared till she heard there teacher.

Mrs.Graves: Michael?!

Y/N : Mike *transform*

As she ran and flew in her form to where Michael was and she ignore her teacher cries for her to come back once she flew in she landed next to Michael.

*transform*

Y/N:*whisper* Mike were going to be in trouble for this

Mike: Shh *cover mouth* just watch

Y/N : *nod* 

While Y/N and Mike were inside the human kid's room, Mike hides in the shadows with Y/N as the scarer starts his stealthy approach to the kid. The scarer is totally unaware that Mike and Y/N were in the room. Mike's was terrified but he looked at Y/N while she watched in delight but the more he with Y/N watches the scarer, the more he gets caught up in the excitement and awe of it all. The scarer is about to scare when suddenly the kid's bedroom door opens and the parents peep in. Mike is hiding right behind the door and Y/N hid behind some drawers away from the light and inches away from the humans! The scarer hides too, blending into the shadows.

Mother: See, I told you he's fine.

Father: Well, I thought I heard something.

The parents close the door and the scarer re-emerges, continuing to build his scare.
Mike and Y/N watches the scarer scratch the end of the bed.The kid hears this and rises up in bed. The scarer slides under the side of the bed and then looms up over the kid.

Kid: (SCREAM)

On Mike and Y/N
as they watched. His mouth falls open, in awe while Y/N was so shocked and Amazed at the same time seeing a scarer in action.

INT. SCARE FLOOR
The scream can fills to the top.The MU scarer steps through the door, a satisfied look on his face - a solid scare. The door shuts down.And then he stops in his tracks when he realizes there are dozens of people staring at him, panicked.

Mu scarer : what?

The MU scarer steps aside, revealing Mike and Y/N smiling, a dazed, dreamy look in his eye.Mike and Y/N is swarmed by angry people - his teacher, factory employees, etc.

Crowd :
Male worker: Are you ok

Female: You could have gotten hurt!

Worker: I don't understand how this could happen

Worker #1: What were you thinking?! (walla)

Worker: This is ridiculous, young man and young lady

Worker: You coulda got yourself killed, kid!

Worker: Did you touch anything?!

Worker : Do you know what could have happened?!

Meanwhile, as the scarer who was in the room with Mike and Y/N who was nervous now dons his MU hat, someone comes over and confers with him and her, The scarer looks over at Mike and Y/N putting things together.As the angry walla continues, the MU scarer approaches Mike and Y/N again, sternly. Mike is still in awe of everything he just saw while Y/N stood there nervously.

Mu scarer: That was real dangerous, kid. I didn't even know you were in there. Mike looks at the scarer, ashamed.And then, the scarer can't help but smile, realizing something.

Mu scarer: Wow, I didn't even know you were in there....(laugh) Not bad, kid and little avalanche...

Y/N: My name is Y/N

Mu scarer: Well Y/N your dad was a great scare and I know you will be one like him one day

Y/N: Thanks Mister *smile*

He winks and slaps his MU hat on Mike, then crosses away.

Mrs.Graves: Michael, what do you have to say for yourself?

Mike smiles the biggest, happiest smile you've ever seen while looking to his right to see Y/N and she knew what he was thinking as well so she nodded and looked at there teacher.

Both: How do we become a scarer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
732K 20K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
96.3K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...