The Unexpected

By Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)

26.)

1.3K 122 154
By Nyderaa

"Go on now with the dumb shit" Zachary said flagging Cassie and Star off. " Ain't nobody playing in your sister's face".

"Then what the fuck is she talking about?, apparently y'all got something going on" Star says

" We don't got SHIT going on, because her stupid ass is a LIAR, she's just making shit up. I don't know what the fuck she's talking about, but don't believe shit her lying ass got to say" Zachary explained to Star.

"Zachary be so forreal nigga! You were just telling me yesterday how you love me , and you wish shit was different? Did you not say that??" Cassie asked him in confusion.

"So you are playing in my sister face, not only that you got my parents watching your son while you're out just doing you! Odd boy behavior" Star said to him in a disgusted tone.

" I don't got time for this, nor do I give a fuck. Like I said before don't listen to shit this girl has to say, she is a liar."

"What I got to lie for ZACHARY?? I don't got nothing to lose" Cassie said. "If anything you're the LIAR" Cassie emphasized.

"You're a fucking liar Cassie, you know what a liar would say? "What I got to lie for" because that's all they fucking do is lie"

"Stop thinking you gone have one up on my girl, next time you try to pull some goofy shit like this, I'm gone personally deliver my girl to your house and have her whoop yo ass"

"I'm tired of the games with all you bitches, my girl ain't the one to be played with, stop all this foolish nonsense"

" You putting words in my mouth ain't gone fly like that, Cassie go on about your business, on the real this my last time telling you, you're playing a dangerous game. Stop while you're the AHEAD" Zachary scolded lastly before taking off to his car that just had pulled up.

"Star I hope you have a great night" Zachary said turning around, "You too" Star said, and Zachary got in his car and pulled off.

"Your sister better watch out, he ain't who he say he is" Cassie said, before she walked away back into the club. For some reason Star believed Cassie over Zachary.

"Momma Lissa, wassup with you" Zachary said, bending down to place a kiss on Melissa's cheek, Fatima's mother.

"Son in Law, I am well honey, how are you? It's good to see you" Melissa said sweetly, she stepped aside while Zachary walked into the house, when Zachary dropped Kasai off earlier Melissa wasn't home at the time.

"I'm straight momma, I can't complain" Zachary said, and Melissa knew he was lying. "Are you and my grand babes staying for dinner?" She asked, Melissa had this soft, lovable energy. It was no turning her down.

" Depends on what's on the menu" Zachary joked, and she had laughed at him . The two went in the kitchen, Zachary washed his hands and took a seat.

"Short ribs, mashed potatoes and asparagus. Cornbread is in the oven. " She told him, "Oh yeah, I'm definitely staying. Where Sai at? Downstairs?" He asked.

" Last time I checked, they was fooling around with that damn tree house" Melissa said, Frank been spending this last month or so putting a tree house together for his grand-babies.

Zachary just shook his head, his children were truly spoiled by everyone. Even though it came back that Kasai wasn't his, Kasai still got treated the same no matter what.

After some time had passed Frank and Kasai came inside, and the 4th of them sat and enjoyed dinner while they engaged in small conversation.

Some more time had gone by , Zachary was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. His phone vibrated with Fatima texting him, he dried his hands off on the towel and picked his phone up. Throwing the towel over his shoulder.

Today 8:30 PM

Bougie mamas
Attachment: 5 Images
See this is the shit I be talking about!
You said you was going to meet with Sai father but you with this bitch?
Like how many times we gone have this same fucking conversation Zachary???
How many times???

Zachary read the message and blew his breath in frustration, he tried to call Fatima but she declined his call, he called her back twice but he had the same results.

Today 8:33 PM

If you answer yo phone I could explain, I'm not doing the back and forth with you. Call Star.

Bougie mamas
Call Star? Nigga wtf I'm calling her for????
You say I don't have nothing to worry about but then these stupid ass pictures get sent to my phone
Stop playing with me Zachary I'm not the one. If you want to be with that bitch just be with her, don't string me along with your BULLSHIT!!

YOO CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!

Bougie mamas
Telling me to chill out and these dumb ass pictures got sent to me is crazy work Zachary
Find you somebody else to play with me, because I'm not the one.

Yo, yo ass really need to fucking relax, I'm not stupid Fatima why would I do some shit to hurt you I'm not one of them niggas. Grow tf up acting like one of our kids with these childish games just answer yo damn phone so I could explain

Bougie mamas
🖕🏽✌🏽.
Read 8:37 PM

"Maaaaaaaa" Zachary dragged out, going into the living room, Melissa was currently sitting on the couch reading the newspapers .

"Everything okay son?" She asked, putting the newspaper down, "yo, your daughter is tripping right now . She just spazz out on me without even letting me explain, like it really be no getting through to her" Zachary explained.

He already explained the whole Cassie situation to Fatima's mother and father.

"Whoever this chick is, you need to put her in her place so , or she's going to cause problems in you and my baby's relationship"

"What more can I do? I already told her I don't want nothing to do with her, I got a family now."

"I can't help how she be everywhere I be, like this shit be so weird ma, Fatima knows I'll never cheat on her like how many times do I need to say that to her for her to believe the shit I be saying " He adds

" She's been hurt son, a lot. So if she's needs reassurance then give that to her, but you know how it's looks you telling her one thing, and she's seeing things from her own eyes sight?"

"You right ma" Zachary said taking everything in. "But if she knows me, then why she letting shit that's not even true get her all work up?" He asked.

The two talked a little more before him and Kasai headed home, after they left, Melissa called her daughter.

"Hey momma" Fatima said answering her mother call, "You gone learn to stop tripping out on that son in law of mine" Her mother scolded.

Fatima blew her breath out, " I wasn't tripping out on him, I was just in my feelings I'm tired of that bit- I mean girl momma, ever since she came in the picture me and Zachary been fighting, we never fight and she's becoming a issue"

"He keep saying he's going to handle her, but her ass still a problem"

"That's how it always is momma, it goes good for a couple years and then here comes these dumb ass hoes" Fatima expressed, forgetting who she was on the phone with for a moment.

Her mother laughed at her, Fatima was always crazy at the mouth, "You have nothing to worried about when it comes to him, Fatima remember that. He is not Ian, do you look at that list of therapists I sent to you?"

"Momma I don't need therapy again, I'm fine. I've been the happiest I ever been besides the small bullshit" Fatima tells her honestly.

"Learn to hear him out first baby, you don't want to mess up a good thing because you're in your head, I love you but I'm going to bed" Melissa says.

"I love you too momma, I'll call you tomorrow tell daddy I love him" Fatima's says and shortly after the phone call ended.

Fatima tried to call Zachary but he declined her call, she called him again and he did the same thing.

Today 6:03 PM

I know you see me calling you Zachary, grow up!

Baby daddy 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Just like you didn't want to talk to me I don't want to talk right now Fatima.

You mad at me, because I'm mad at you, how does that work Zachary?

Baby daddy 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Fatima I'm mad because you be tripping, you never let me explain shit, I keep telling you I will never hurt you, like yes I know how shit be looking, but it be seeming like you don't trust me.
I'm dealing with a lot of shit right now, and you want to pick a fight with me because some dumb ass sent you pictures and it wasn't even like that.

You think I want to fight with you???
Ever since that bitch popped up she's been nothing but a problem, so I'm sorry for reacting of my EMOTIONS BECAUSE A BITCH DON'T KNOW HOW TO STAY IN HER LANE.

Baby daddy 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
I'll see you tomorrow Fatima.

That's all you have to say? 🥺

Baby daddy 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Don't start mamas 🙄
Read: 6:11 PM

"All I hear is you typing away, who pissed yo ass off" Cameron asked, sitting back down next to Fatima, they were currently at Izzy's Karate class. Zamaris was with Mrs. Ruth.

" Nobody just discussing some things with Zachary" If it was one thing Zachary and Fatima agreed on was to keep their problems to themselves.

"I know you T, I see the irritation all over yo face. You don't have to lie to me, but if you good, I'll leave it alone"

"mommy did you see me break that board in half with just my fist" Izzy said running over to her mother interrupting the two.

"Yes I did, Good job baby" Fatima said sweetly, kissing Izzy on the cheek.

"If anyone mess with you mommy I will get them for you" Izzy said, both Fatima and Cam shook their head laughing at Izzy.

" You ready? We have to pick up your brother and get home so I could get started on dinner" Fatima said, grabbing Izzy bag, and Izzy nodded.

" Uncle Cam are you coming over my mommy's house?" Izzy asked.

"Nah baby girl, but I'll see you on Wednesday" Cam said picking Izzy up while they walked to Fatima's car.

" So you that bitch?" The Unknown Woman said, leaning against Cameron's car door ,

This why you been ignoring my calls? Because you're all up on the next bitch?" She added , Cameron looked at Fatima, because Fatima didn't play about someone calling her out her name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.5K 30
Read to find out ♡
64.7K 2.9K 35
A different kind of Zatima story
109K 2.7K 53
Story of how Fatima got her heartbroken and learned how to open up and love again problem is she's in love with Zac who happens to be someone else's...