๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž...

By aviqnlo

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | Tara Raven a normal girl, or so she thinks. - Tara leads a pretty normal life... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง !
โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐ˆ : ๐š ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ƒ๐จ๐๐๐ฌ?
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐?
๐ˆ๐• : ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ?!
๐• : ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ข๐๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ง
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž
๐ˆ๐— : ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ
!Please read!
๐— : ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก
!please read!
๐—๐ˆ : ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง?
Please read
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
!!

๐•๐ˆ : ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ

502 14 21
By aviqnlo

.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎
" it was well deserved tara. "
.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

WITH TARA

tara sat in the infirmary, Grover walked in, ambling over to her as the nurse was putting burn cream on her burnt cut.

Grover winced. " it looks bad, are you okay tara? "

Tara responded. " yep.. "

Grover sighed. " clarisse got you good. "

Tara shrugged. " I broke her electric spear. "

Grover's eyes widened as he said. " I'm surprised she didn't kill you. "

Tara grinned a little. " I was saved by the conch shell. "

Grover smiled a little. " you were lucky I guess. "

Suddenly they heard footsteps walking closer to them.

They both looked over.

well.. it was clarisse.

Tara rolled her eyes. " what do you want clarisse. "

Clarisse glared at her. " for breaking my electric spear, I challenge you to a sword duel tomorrow. "

Tara looked at Grover. " doesn't percy choose the two people to go on his quest tomorrow? "

Grover nodded. " we won't have time if he chooses us. "

Tara looked at clarisse. " I decline. "

Clarisse scoffed. " then we can do it right now, tonight. "

Tara gawked at clarisse. " are you insane? "

Clarisse shrugged. " do you accept or not? I've already asked Chiron, he said as long as we don't kill each other. "

Tara looked at Grover, his eyes shone a warning.

Tara looked back at clarisse. " I accept. "

Clarisse chuckled. " meet me by the lake at 9:00 PM where we fought earlier, everyone will be there, let's see what your mom can do for you now. "

Clarisse quickly turned around, not waiting for tara to respond as she walked out.

Tara looked at Grover again, his eyes were wide as he spoke, bewildered. " tara you have to be careful with her. "

Percy and Annabeth walked in together as they watched clarisse walk by.

Percy bolted up to tara as Annabeth hurried behind him.

Percy looked at tara. " we heard what she said! You're gonna beat her I just know it! "

Annabeth grinned, for the first time actually. " you got this tara. "

Tara nodded, smiling at them.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Tara stood in the Hermes cabin, grabbing her fountain pen.

A voice spoke up behind her. " I heard you were dueling clarisse. "

She quickly jolted around, Luke stood there.

She sighed a relief. " I am, she's still angry about me breaking her electric spear. "

Luke chuckled. " I can tell, she keeps saying she's gonna win. "

Tara rolled her eyes, turning back around.

Luke walked beside tara. " I think you'll win. I saw some of your fight earlier with her. You looked pretty professional for a beginner. "

Tara nodded. " thanks Luke, hopefully I will win. "

She looked at her watch, it shown 8:57 now as she picked up a shield and her pen, she looked at luke. " did she invite everyone? "

Luke nodded. " basically, even Chiron wants to watch this. "

Tara shook her head slowly. " thought so. well.. I'd better head off if I wanna make it in time. "

She started to walk off as luke grabbed her wrist. " I'll walk with you. "

Tara looked at him. " alright. "

They walked together out of the cabin, headed off towards the lake.

2 MINUTES LATER

Luke and tara made it on time, her watch shown 8:59.

Tara looked up, she saw half the camp watching, Chiron, Grover and percy stood in front of all them.

Grover looked over at luke, his expression changed a little when he saw them together.

Tara walked over to Chiron. " are we starting now? "

Luke walked over to stand beside Percy.

Chiron nodded. " yes, tara. Hurry over to your spot. "

Tara nodded, turning around and leaping over a log, as she landed on rocky ground.

She looked up as she saw Clarisse stood in front of her.

Tara heard the lake water lapping on the rocky ground.

The gray moonlight turned Taras jet black hair a sliverish black.

Tara closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

Chiron spoke up. " the duel starts.. now. "

Tara opened her eyes again, tapping her pen as it shifted into a sword.

Clarisse held a sword, no magical thing about it.

Clarisse was the first one to swing at tara.

Tara blocked it as she swung at Clarisses thigh, tara felt the sword slice her thigh as the brunette yelled.

Clarisse jolted back before running at tara full speed.

Tara yelled. " oh no!— "

Clarisse crashed into her, interrupting her yell as they rolled on the ground.

Every camper that was there gasped, even Percy.

As they finished rolling Clarisse raised her hand up, punching tara in the nose hard enough that everyone heard it pop.

Tara felt her underneath her nose as blood started pouring out, she thought to herself. ' I think she broke my nose for a second time. '

Tara shoved clarisse off, swinging her sword around, slicing Clarisses side.

Clarisse grumbled a curse as she stood up, holding her side, swinging her sword in her hands.

Tara didn't see Clarisses sword by the time it was to late as her sword collided with Tara's face.

A long deep cut appeared on Tara's face, she grabbed her face, groaning.

Clarisse grinned as she swung her sword, slicing Tara's shoulder and leg.

Tara fell to the rock covered ground, groaning in pain.

Clarisse backed up, watching her coldly.

Grover panicked, whispering to himself. " come on tara.. don't give up just yet. "

Percy fidgeted with his hands as he watched.

Tara hadn't moved a single inch for a good minute.

Clarisse looked at Chiron, turning her back on tara. " did I win the duel? "

Chiron was about to speak before a camper yelled out. " clarisse watch out! Behind you! "

Clarisse quickly spun around, acquiring in her defense stance but at the same moment tara sliced her along her stomach, not deep enough to kill her but deep enough to where she would be down and not able to win the duel.

Clarisse gasped, grabbing her stomach as she fell over.

Tara looked at the campers, suddenly a constellation halo with a moon on top glowed above her head.

The students gasped as Chiron looked surprised.

Chiron spoke up. " another forbidden child has been claimed. Tara Raven, daughter of Nyx. It has been a while since two had been claimed in the same day, you have also won the duel tara. Your mom is proud of you. "

Tara's eyes widened as she looked at percy.

The moon shown clearly above her head in the sky, most of the campers started cheering loudly as clarisse sat up.

Chiron nodded. " since you and percy are determined, you have separate cabins now. "

The halo on Tara's head slowly faded away.

Tara looked at clarisse as she nodded at tara.

It's like clarisse had gained respect for tara as she spoke sighing a little. " it was well deserved tara. "

Tara held out her hand for clarisse to grab, clarisse did so as tara pulled her up.

Clarisse limped over to, two of her friends as they helped her to the infirmary.

Grover was the first one to run out and hug Tara. " tara! You gotten claimed and you won! "

Tara groaned a little but she still hugged him back.

Luke, Percy and Annabeth followed after Grover.

They all hugged tara as luke looked at her. " okay, you really need to get to the infirmary before you loose to much blood. "

Tara nodded slowly. " yeah.. I think she broke my nose again. "

Annabeth looked at her. " you think? "

Tara chuckled a little, luke and Grover let her lean on them as they all walked to the infirmary.

BACK AT THE INFIRMARY

Tara was laid out on one of the beds as the nurse came over to her after she finished up bandaging clarisse.

The nurse looked at her. " did you win the duel? "

Tara nodded. " I did and also is that cut on my face gonna scar?.. "

The nurse looked closely at it. " hmm. I think so. Let me bandage it for you. "

Tara nodded, sighing quietly.

The nurse grabbed a huge bandage, putting it on her face.

FEW MINUTES LATER

The nurse had finished bandaging up tara and putting another tiny splint on her nose as she spoke to tara. " your good to go. "

Tara nodded, standing up. Her leg and shoulder hurt the most.

She limped to the door, opening it as she wobbled out on her sore leg.

She was met with percy and Grover.

grover looked at her. " let me help you. "

Tara glanced at him as she spoke. " such a gentleman but I can walk don't worry. "

Grover looked at her leg. " yeah sure. "

Tara rolled her eyes a little. " you guys can walk with me to nyxs cabin tho. "

The two nodded at her.

They all walked to her cabin giggling and laughing at each others jokes.

AT NYXS CABIN

Tara turned around looking at Percy and Grover, she suddenly pulled them both into a hug.

Percy and Grover was surprised at first before they hugged her back.

Tara yawned. " I didn't realize how tired I was until now but thank you guys. "
- " no problem tara! "
- " anytime sis. "

Tara waved at the two boys as she walked into the children of nyx cabin.

It was dark, only a huge crystal was lit up.

she reached over, turning on the light, as the light brightened it shown a moon on the wall, very many details on the wall as well, the crystal that was lit up in the middle of the room that was lined with stone and artifacts of nyx set up everywhere.

Tara gasped a little, it was beautiful.

She limped over, setting her stuff down beside the beds.

She looked around for a few minutes, loving the artifacts until she decided to go to bed.

As soon as she laid on one of the beds she immediately fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

A group of the most powerful warriors in camp stood around in a circle as Chiron, Dionysus and Percy stood in the front.

Tara couldn't believe she was standing in the circle, she only joined the camp like a week ago.

Chiron spoke up. " the oracle has confirmed what we expected. That this quest will proceed toward the underworld, " he nodded. " where you will confront the god who has rebelled against his brothers. " Chiron looked up at the other campers. " hades. The entrance to hades domain lies under the city of Los Angeles. " he looked back at percy. " This is where you will journey to. Time is short. "

Chiron looked back up at the campers. " I have selected our most compelling candidates, from which you will choose two to join you on this quest and ensure that we succeed. "

Percy looked at him. " may I choose three? I have three people in mind. "

Chiron looked at Dionysus as he shrugged. " the more the better, go ahead kid. "

Percy nodded, not even looking at the other campers, he said. " Annabeth. "

Annabeth looked around as Chiron glanced down at him. " customarily, one waits to at least hear a name or two before choosing. Are you sure you don't wanna hear more? " he suggested.

Percy replied. " this thing, Zeus's master bolt, we need to get it back, right? "

Chiron nodded. " well.. yes. "

Percy continued. " and it's gonna be hard to get, yes? "

Chiron stitched his eyebrows together. " extraordinarily. "

Percy nodded again, explaining. " and if the mission required someone to push me down a flight of stairs for it to succeed.. " he paused, looking up. " you'd want someone who won't hesitate when they do it. "

Chiron raised his eyebrows looking at annabeth. " the first quest-mate shall be Annabeth Chase! " he declared.

Annabeth grinned a little, nodding.

Chiron spoke again. " now, on to the other candidates. "

Percy did not hesitate to call out another name. " tara. "

Chiron didn't expect nothing else. " the second quest-mate shall be Tara Raven! "

Percy, Tara and annabeth all looked at each other.

WITH GROVER

He shoveled poop, throwing it into a barrel.

He groaned a little. " dude, what have you been eating? "

The horse snorted at him.

He bent down to shovel again as he quickly stood straight, backing up a little. " whoa! Wait, hey. I'm not trying to antagonize you. I'm just genuinely curious. "

Grover raised his hands, throwing the shovel in the barrel as he rolled the barrel off.

Suddenly a voice sounded behind him. " hey. "

Grover quickly looked behind himself, he saw Percy and tara.

Grover turned back to the barrel, grabbing the shovel as his expression changed. " hey. " Grover sighed. " sorry I missed your selection ceremony. " he walked over to them. " I've been, you know.. " he paused throwing more poop over in the barrel before looking over at the two again. " shoveling his poop. "

Tara had to look away for second, not to laugh at the expression Grover had on his face.

Percy glanced at tara, nudging her a little as he spoke to Grover. " yeah, I'm sorry about that. "

Tara finally got control of herself, looking back at the black haired boy. " I'm guessing Mr. D wasn't to happy you told us about Percy's mom? "

Grover shrugged. " no. " he swallowed, shaking his head. " no he was not. "

Grover looked over at Percy. " so, who'd you choose to go with you? "

Percy replied. " you. "

Grover grinned for a second. " funny. No seriously, who'd you choose? "

Percy shrugged. " I chose you. "

Grover tilted his head, shocked. " why? "

Percy paused, zoning out as the two looked at him.

Percy thought about what the oracle said. ' you shall be betrayed by the one who calls you friend, and fail to save what matters most in the end. '

Grover looked down, waiting for percys response.

Tara nudged Percy as he snapped back to reality, looking at Grover. " I trust you, I trust you both. And.. right now, nothings more important than that. "

Grover looked up, suddenly excited. " I'm gonna pack the best snacks. "

Tara pointed at him. " that's my man. "

Percy and Grover smiled.

FEW HOURS LATER WITH TARA IN THE NYX CABIN

Tara sat on the stone that lined the huge crystal, packing some clothes and other stuff she needed.

She heard footsteps approaching as she looked up.

Luke stood there, grinning. " how much money did they give you? "

Tara shrugged, looking at the money. " Um, 200 dollars in cash, and a bag of these?.. "

She stood up, walking closer to luke. " I think they're Canadian, maybe? Or game coins, I really don't know. "

Luke chuckled a little. " they're golden drachmas. Dollars for human world, drachmas for mythic world. Don't mix 'em up. "

Tara nodded a little. " should've known they would've been magical. "

Luke pulled out a box. " I brought you this. "

Tara looked at the box before setting down the stuff she had in her hands.

She took the box. " you didn't have to. "

Luke shrugged. " it's whatever really, I don't really use them so why not give them to a good person who'd take care of them. "

She smiled at him as she sat back down on the stone.

He walked over, sitting down beside her as she opened the box.

She looked confused as she saw two shoes. " well these are.. very nice. "

Luke chuckled softly as he grabbed one of them, holding it up to his face. He sighed before saying. " Maia. "

The shoelaces quickly formed into a birds wing, flapping.

Tara's eyes widened a little. " those are nice.. "

Luke smiled at her. " a gift.. " he clicked his tongue. " from my dad. "

He spoke to them again. " Maia. "

The shoelaces slowly formed back into normal shoelaces again as he placed them back in the box.

Luke looked over at tara for a moment.

Tara peered over at him. " well thank you for the shoes and the lesson, about the drachmas and shoes. "

He nodded looking away. " no problem, it was really fun practicing and talking with you. "

Tara looked confused. " you act like I'm gonna die. " she chuckled a little.

Luke shook his head. " oh no I'm just saying in general. "

Tara nodded, smiling. " oh okay. Well I better find the rest of the group. I can't believe Dionysus let him choose three people to go. "

Luke stood up. " I know, it was crazy. But I better head off too, bye tara. "

Tara waved at him. " bye! "

he walked out, she continued packing for a moment before she saw another shadow casting over her.

She looked up and saw Grover this time.

She grinned. " hey Grover! "

Grover waved at her a little as he went to sit down beside her.

He glanced at her. " I have a question for you. "

Tara nodded as she continued packing. " ask away. "

Grover hesitantly asked. " do you like luke? "

Tara quickly looked at him. " no way! He's just a friend to me. "

Tara could've sworn she saw Grover grin a little as quickly as it went.

Grover responded. " oh okay well.. are you almost done packing? The others are waiting for us. "

Tara replied. " yep, just need this. " she stuffed a gray hoodie in her bag as she stood up. " let's walk together. " she added.

Grover stood up, nodding at her.

They started to walk off to meet the others.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Tara, Percy and Grover stood waiting for annabeth.

Percy spoke up. " she's really gonna miss that tree, huh? "

Grover looked over at Percy before looking down. " when annabeth first arrived here with Thalia and luke, they were being chased by monsters. Agents of hades. Sisters. "

Tara glanced at Grover. " furies. " she pondered for a moment. " Mrs. Dodds? "

Grover glowered at tara. " yes! One was our algebra teacher. Alecto. Thalia turned back to fight to buy her friends some time. Her satyr protector tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen. " he sighed, a saddened look appeared on his face. " so, at the last moment.. Zeus intervened to save her life and... changed her form. "

Percy responded. " the most powerful being in the universes best idea to save his daughter's life.. was to turn her into a tree? "

Tara jumped a little as another voice spoke up Infront of her. " she was the bravest demigod I ever knew. " Annabeth walked up to them. " she fought valiantly, and she met a hero's fate. "

Percy nodded slowly before adding. " she met a pinecones fate. "

All of them looked at him with a look of disapproval as annabeth spoke again. " forbidden children are always in danger, even the strongest ones, even Thalia. And you are not thalia. Do exactly as I say, and maybe you survive this. " she paused looking at only percy. " are we clear? "

She didn't even give him time to answer before she turned around, walking off.

Percy watched her walk off for a moment before turning to Grover and tara. " does she think she's in charge? "

They all started walking as tara chuckled. " who'd you think would be in charge? " she responded to his question.

-

hi author here, sorry if the clarisse and tara battle was kinda boring I just needed to get tara claimed somehow and that's the first thing I thought so yeah! Also I'm kinda sick rn so if I don't post for a few days I'm sorry 😭 please vote and comment some ideas for next chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this one and again I'm sorry if there's spelling mistakes! I try to go back and fix them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 725 13
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โœฆ Eurydice Ramirez is an unclaimed demigod, until she isn't. But she never wanted to be claimed in the first place. โ I'm ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข...
9.2K 7 1
so maybe the world is crumbling, but I'll be standing next to you. the ocean and the traveler. โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…๐’š.โž ...
3.5K 126 9
Follows the Disney+ Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. If you have read my other Percy Jackson books: The Daughter of War and Son of Hermes, you...