Playmobil: The Movie (Male Ma...

By gracious247369

Marla and her younger brother Charlie find themselves magically transported to the fantastical world of Playm... More

Characters
So Much World Out There
Unfortunate Events
Meant to Be Here
Playmobil
Brothers in Arms

A/N

8 0 0
By gracious247369

Hi everyone.

I'm Back.

This story is one that I've been thinking about for a while, and I haven't seen anyone do it. The main reason I made this account was to write stories that no one else has written before (as far as I have searched).

For this one, I will be posting a chapter, or two, or three, every weekend, maybe on Saturday, but considering I will be free next week for a few days, I might just upload the whole book then, or in bits and pieces these next few days. 

Who knows? We'll see what happens.

Per usual, my three little rules.

1. I do not own any of the characters except the ones I have created. The movie belong to the rightful owners.

2. The plot that I have created is mine, so please do not steal it.

3. The only character in the movie that has changed is Marla.

Enjoy the book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.5K 28
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
236K 3.3K 87
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
44.3K 1.2K 4
((Moved to A03. @JaysKingz on there)) (M/n) has always been the too shy, too quiet, and too 'weak' kid. He would tend to keep to himself all the way...
55K 2.8K 85
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...