Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

By Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... More

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 20

1.5K 67 195
By Jiapurplesyou

Between the raging storm outside and the quiet room inside,the night passed in the middle with Jungkook sleeping in Taehyung's room and Taehyung awake.... staring at the storm through the balcony having a blank face.

The silent chaos of Jungkook washing in the rain and sulking was loud enough to reach Taehyung's eyes...

Sometimes we hear through eyes and see through ears...don't we?

Probably that's why,the bursting of rain and heavy noises of leaves flipping over didn't hurt his ears as he was capturing the rage of nature...

Nature's wrath carries beauty too!!!

The light of dawn trickled into the room as faint sunlight knocked the windows of the room. The day broke up brightly with a pearly glow contrasting to the previous night's showers which were filled with gloom.

Realising a light headache, the boy slowly lifted up himself and sat on the bed, without having any will to look anywhere of the room.

But the thought of the practice hit him forcing him to lift his eyes up at the hanging clock...

It's 9.00 am!!

His Minnie hates unpunctuality....his feet was about to land on the floor,to drag his body to the training room when a door opening sound interrupted them....

Ebony eyes widened looking at the incoming person as he gulped before asking --

"Mi...minnie hyungie? I was..jus' about to come..um... I'm sorry for being late."

No reply came from the other male. Koo eventually looked up only to find the elder already staring at him.... silently observing the boy's morning face and fluffy hair.

"So...how was your sleep?"

The boy couldn't frame a perfect answer. The next moment he found Jimin approaching him.... and sat on the bed comfortably.

Nobody seemed to cease the ongoing silence as the hearts inside were trying to synchronise ...to let each other know that they are already tangled up unknowingly....but there's a strange hesitation filled around.

" Uh...you didn't have to come here Minnie. I would be going to practice anyways." The boy nervously said as he slowly removed the comforter to get out of the bed but halts as his eyes caught the view of his exposed legs.

The next moment he immediately placed the duvet on him again,in it's previous place. The sweatshirt Taehyung had offered him only reached upto his thighs....being very tired he didn't call Taehyung back yesterday to give him further clothes.

An hesitation occured as he wondered if the elder has caught a sight of the view or not... specially as he remembered what Namjoon had told him...they are vampires afterall.

But then he recalled that the elder in front absolutely despises such feminine gestures. Both are males....so what's the reason for such silly shyness? What's wrong if his brother sees him like this while he heads up to the room?

Gradually his beautiful eyes turn their direction to look at Jimin but gasped when he found the elder's orbs already fixed at him.

Jimin tried not to laugh at the younger's sudden cute gesture.

"What? Jimin teased...."Won't get up now? Ain't you late already?''

Jungkook couldn't choose what to do... whether to remove the duvet and get up or to continue keeping himself covered...

And Jimin definitely liked the hesitated silence swirling around the air...

"Firstly I didn't even get here to take you to practice, boy.I just wanted to see.....if you are alright!" The older revealed.

Jungkook felt a gleam in his heart hearing his sternest hyung finally showing him some concern. It's not that Jimin is too harsh on him, but unwillingly or what you say...he always succeeds in making Jungkook dislike his fragility.

"Hyun...hyungie, you really came for me ??" The boy asked giggling as he held Jimin's hands who was shocked at his sudden behaviour.

"W..why? Can't I see you like this... except being with you in the practice room?" The elder asked easily,but only his eyes knew how hard it was not to let the tears flow.

"And.... can't you smile and hold me like this everyday... everytime you see me?" The elder asked.

Words swept out of his mouth without his permission but he soon realised.

"I-I mean the grip you put on me.... perfect hold. Just a little bit of strength required."

Only if he had chosen not to correct himself... chosen to trust his mouth and let it speak what it wanted to...

"Hyungie...is it really perfect?" The doe eyes sparked.

The later nodded.

Nodded because the hold really felt so perfect... Those cold insensitive heartstrings really fluttered at the sudden soft touch of the boy,but as always it must be kept hidden.

"Oh...is today your cheat day? You seem to be in a good mood!"

Jimin couldn't figure out how did his smile leaked.

Didn't he cover his happiness perfectly?

Jimin looked away,not to get revealed more only to...

"Oh my Minnie is shy shy" the boy said as he leaned closer to his hyung , cupping his chin, making the elder to look straight. The boy eyed his hyung's widened pupils before he leaned further to peck those cheeks....for the first time.

Unfortunately for both,a rough hand grabbed Jungkook's wrist and shifted him back. Following the hands, Kookie's eyes thereafter gaze up to see the owner.

"B... beasty?" He knows well ...very well that Taehyung has told him to keep distance from Jimin for thousands of times. And he can't disobey that...for he is trapped in a promise he made to the elder long back,when he was five.

"I'll deal with you later. And you.." Taehyung pushed off his twin from the bed, making him almost fall on the floor..

"Now you dare to manipulate him to kiss you? That too in my room?" Taehyung yelled at the other vampire.

"Ahh....the fuck. Can't you see he was just gonna peck me? Ugh my back." The other said rubbing his hands on his spine.

"And why would he do that?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. "You literally saw nothing but a piece of meat when you met him first. Now you dream of stealing his first kiss. Not bad!!"he added.

"He already kissed Jin Hyung Tae. Don't barge into me. You ain't to be the first. So stop howling."

"Hyungie.... leave these." The boy whinned,not realising why there's a commotion inside the room. He has just pecked his Cooky!!

"Bunny baby....um...where did you kiss Jin hyung? I mean in forehead or chee..."

"Lips." The boy cut him off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Your Majesty. I think the curse is...it's coming."An old male said finally glancing through their Clan's books.

"But...curses are illogical.... right?" A faint hesitating voice came out from Mrs Kim as she asked the Royal Diviner.

"Your Majesty, do you remember what it was?" The wise man asked closing his eyes. They are in the innermost chamber of the Palace...a place where the lords never step in as they never found their history interesting and myths to be true.

"Yes but I don't know if a curse really works. I..it said my sons will hold onto same person forever and love a man with whole heart.And if they can't, destruction will occur."

"Oh yes Your Majesty. I wonder that male is already inside the palace, inside the lord's hearts."

"Bu... but how? They never brought a man in my house neither did they open to me of a relationship."

"Your Majesty, it's not them but you who brought the male years ago. And about confessing,well nowadays kids aren't that close to their parents like we used to be, thousands years ago."

The lady looked at the Diviner...the dim golden bulb of the room reflected on her cheekbones,eyes intensely shimmering a tiny of possessiveness --

"Are..you by any chance talking about my Kookie?"

"Oh yes Your Majesty!!"

The queen heaved a sigh of relief. She has always considered her koo as a lucky charm. The way things gradually changed in the Palace after the boy's arrival. The way her sons slowly started to smile genuinely and how his cheerfulness gradually overpowered the grey walls of the mansion...Seemed like the more he was here,the void inside their hearts were filling up.

It still feels weird to Mrs Kim what exactly made her cool brain to bring an outsider kid home and pamper him so devotedly...but as time passed by, she was convinced.... Jungkook is her most precious child.

Probably they were destined to meet, and it's destiny of the kingdom to have a Baby Highness.

Things written in destiny are always ought to happen. No matter if it's a queen or a commoner. In the game of fate, every one is just a pawn. We make our moves and take decisions thinking we are the supreme in it...... but do we know,it's already written beforehanded....in our destiny?

"But I won't force my baby anything" she sulked. Who on Earth would fall in love with five men at his right state of mind?

"Don't worry Your Majesty. The flame is on both sides... urging each other to burn everything in between and be only one."

Mrs Kim didn't seem relax hearing it.'Why does it feels, things won't end easily?'

"Everything will end peacefully right? History won't repeat itself? And the Redwoods...the enchanted forest of ours which we lost to the werewolves in war?"the lady asked in a fear tone, insecurities filled in those eyes.

"And you know why that war took place Your Majesty. The problem is same today."

"W....what?"

The older got up from his seat as he stepped towards the window to engulf the outer view.

"Marriage between two different species leads to....a war."

And that was enough for the other to burst on to a laughter.

"The war occurred thousands years ago and...you expect a battle in 21st century? With what? Arrows and guns? Riding on horses?And what will the humans do?Cheerlead us? "

"Don't forget Your Majesty... Werewolves are still trying to invade our technical security, almost everyday. And....."

"And what.?"

"Redwoods is still a home to the Midnight Pack!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Name?"

"Jung Hoseok, sir"

"Code name?"

"J-Hope,Sir."

"So,you are a Human?"the Captain asked scanning the testimonials of the other male.

The tall slender man with a serious face who had been saluting to the senior since the beginning was visibly annoyed as he started side eyeing the other, almost judging his presence.

"Is that a question? What do I look like? A fucking mermaid?"

"You basically look like a horse and first of all, Lower your voice,dude."

"You lower yours!"

The voice was enough to run shivers down the Captain's spine as he looked at the door.
The Cruelest lord is standing,hands still on the door knob,cat eyes glaring at him.

"Y..your Highness..I wa-was..."

"Stop stuttering." Yoongi said as he stepped inside.

"This is how you select guards? You are literally bulling new comers! You even kicked the previous fellow. Thought I didn't notice?"

The guard gulped.

"But Your Highness, he is a huma.n"

He couldn't finish as he found Yoongi narrowing his orbs hinting him to stop..Humans shouldn't know vampires exist, right?

"There's a reason I am hiring. Our youngest brother wants a human guard..I-I mean a new guard.Because you shits can't make him feel safe!" Yoongi said thoughtlessly but immediately corrected himself.

"But will you hold the difficulty to explain why didn't follow him to the woods?" Yoongi's deep voice echoed the empty room.

While the human male has shifted back unaware to process the things he encountered after entering the mansion.

First things first,the mansion doesn't even look like a house, it's a massive palace.
And the guards are calling Mr Kim of Kim Enterprises as Your Highness?

'Do they rule a Roman Empire as a side profession besides doing business?'

"I couldn't run after him Yo...your Highness...it wa-was t-the R-red Woods...I would ha-have a..and"

"Yes, stutter more."

The guard flinched hearing the anger screaming out of his voice.

"Actually I wa...wanted to sa..save bu-but.."

"BUT what? Am I paying you for listening a pile of buts?" Suga raged out.

All the guards inside the room gulped as their heartbeats increased.

"You can complete the shit excuse but make sure you leave your job after that!"the vampire lord said as he fixed his eyes now at the human.

After scanning him completely,he asked --

"What qualities do you have as a bodyguard?"

The other just smiled widely, almost displaying all his teeth before replying --

"I worked as our President's personal bodyguard for seven years Sir."

"And why did they fire you?" Yoongi asked, savageness dripping out of the question.

But unexpected for him the human's smile just got wider--

"I resigned the job sir."

"Why?"

"Mr. Namjoon offered me more."

Yoongi sighed. Jungkook has been bragging for a human guard to Namjoon for a few days as he feels uncomfortable with the muscular blood sucking bodyguards surrounding him always.

He turned his steps back to the door but as he was about to leave,he turned back to another Guard --

"Take his tests. "

The fact that Yoon knows the tests are constructed for vampires. Any human's body won't handle such physical pressure but then again....that's what he wants...he wants the man to fail..fail terribly before leaving the palace.

'Fucking humans!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Eomma. Um,can I ask you something?" The boy's soft voice was heard in the dining hall as Mrs Kim was feeding her Kookie breakfast .

"Yes my Baby. You are the ultimate Highness of my Palace." The lady asked pecking the boy's cheeks.

"Uh, tell me,can I marry more than one in Korea? Is that legal Mumma?"

The lady choked on her food.
"You mean divorce boy?"

"No no."the boy sulked down as he states..."Like if I fall in love with more than one person,can I marry them all? Is that even love or....just an attraction?"

Mrs Kim let off a smile, "Is my baby in love?"

Koo nervously laughed. He knows well that Eomma doesn't keep secrecy.

What if she informs the whole palace about this.?
And his brothers come to know? What if....they get him wrong?
They surely don't see him,a 17 yo the way he sees them.. they will never like him back the way he likes them. What if they....stop talking with him, thinking he has got spoiled?

He would rather love them from afar like he did these years,and fill them with his eyes from a distance.

What will he say? He fell for his brothers? That too....all five of them?

Yes,it's better to distance now...the vampire lords were never his to keep in the first place. It's better to be silent,coz in silence, there's nobody to reject him.
He would tie a bond with them....in secrecy!

"No Eomma. Wh..what love!? It's a waste of time right?

And that's when Mrs Kim knew her baby is really in love.
He took his hand in his to make him feel comfortable about the topic.

"You know what you can share with me."

Koo nodded not breaking his silence.
"Are you afraid to say me that you are in love with MEN ?"

And the clock hit the time when the Alphas come to have breakfast and they really arrived without delay.

And koo couldn't nod at the answer in front of his brothers.

He can't see him in their eyes but can even humans read eyes? So much problems would have not been there if we could hear what the eyes have to say,what the mouth is trying to hide,what the mind is curbing down but the heart is desparate to find.

"Are you in love Sugar?" Jimin asked as he took a sit beside the boy.

"That's my seat ,get up!"Taehyung hurried to snatch the chair beside koo.

Jimin didn't move but koo realised that the chaotic brothers are all staring at him...eager to know the answer.

"Don't say yes Golden. You should spend first fifty years of life on yourself okay?"Namjoon suggested.

"I swear Bunny, I'll strangle that man who is your boyfriend.So better breakup. Humans don't love anymore....they will only use you."

Koo shook his head as a no.. life was so better as a child. They can say what they want,cry when they need to.

His heart yelped seeing none of his hyungs feeling jealous or possessive...they cared for his wellbeing as brothers. And that's what they should do.

Why does he crave more?

And then again, ears aren't empowered to hear the unsaid. He couldn't hear the pang in their heart, couldn't smell their mourn, couldn't see how their heart was bleeding to know that their Jungkook might have fallen in love....but the man ain't them.

=====================================================
Okay....now hit the 🌟 button on the left.

🔊So ,how was the chapter?

🔊Do you smell something coming?

🔊Oh...my Hobi is here... now be ready!!

🔊Pretty boring chapter right? I know you didn't like it that much.... but trust me...it was important for the sake of the story.
.

Oh... there's confusions right.? You can ask them so that I get to know your doubts. But I'll slowly reveal everything with the development of the story. If I explain all at once,the book will become a vampire clan's encyclopaedia....

Please have patience. I'll soon lift up things.🥺🥺

AUTHORS NOTE .

You might think, specially rational people like me that conflicts between mind and heart ain't that prominent...right?

Or some says...."I ALWAYS LISTEN TO MY MIND. I'M RATIONAL!"

Let me tell you how powerful your heart actually is.
Ever watched a movie or read a book with a tragic end?
Ever cried for someone who doesn't even exist but died in the story?

No matter how much your mind tells you .."it's just a story,a movie.... nothing is real!"

Do you stop sulking listening that?

We still feel pain knowing the story is fictional.

And that's how you know,heart sometimes does have the power on you.. leaving your rationality speechless 🙂

Oh....I watched something painful and now crying for a character. So I thought to share myself.

Won't waste time more.

Thanks for reading 💜💜

Jia purples you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 47.8K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
637K 28.8K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
97.8K 5.5K 11
Jungkook has dedicated his immortal life as a fairy to protect the Kingdom Seven. He was first shown love and compassion by the queen Mina who had ma...
947K 36.1K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...