The Blood Of A ......

By charlesmykhala

"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25

4.

884 30 3
By charlesmykhala

Did he just stand in front of the door waiting for her?

Just to stare at her, why?

"Excuse me," she said, walking forward, expecting him to step aside, allowing her to pass, but he didn't. He just stood there staring at her. It felt like forever before she spoke again.

"Excuse me," she snapped, her voice more authorative than before.

He finally snapped out of whatever Trans like state he was in.

He moved, allowing her to enter.

To her suprise as she walked past him he spoke.

"Do you know what time it is?" He said as she stopped without turning around.

"A couple minutes after 10p.m." she responded, confused as to why he's asking her this.

He's worth millions if not billions and yet he can afford a fucking watch.

"Yeah and your now getting back home where were you?" He asked as he stared at her back which was still facing him.

"That shouldn't matter to you now should it." She said.

This irritated him. Why wasn't she answering his question?

"What's that supposed to mean?" He questioned.

He's confused. Why would he be confused? He ignores her for years like everyone else in his family and now he decides to talk to her after pretending she doesn't exist and acts all shocked she doesn't anything returns the favor by doing exactly what they did to her for basically her entire life.

"You can figure it out yourself and if you can't. You your entire family to help you." She said.

" What our family does that have to do with anything? And will you fucking look at me" He questioned while harshly grabbing both her hand by the wrist forcing her to look up at him.

Our family?

"Not our family, yours." She responded, trying and failing to pull her hands away. There was nothing in her voice. The authority was gone it replaced by nothing, and she sounded like a robot.

Emotionless.

He'd never seen her like that, he'd never really seen her at all. They used to be close but then he stopped talking to her. He followed in his family's footsteps and ignored her.

"Donella, what are you talking about, and who's that guy that dropped you off?" He asked her frustrated he wanted her to answer his questions.

" Leave me alone, boy. I wanna go to bed, I'm tired."

"Boy? Tired? From what being at your boyfriends house all day. Who told you you could leave. And you didn't even think to tell me you were going anywhere. What if that boy had done something to you?" He was practically shouting at this point she wasn't even acknowledging him she was there but she wasn't. It was like she was looking through him, but it was like she was looking through him. It both angered and worried him that she didn't answer his questions.

"Will you fucking talk? I asked you a question."
Just as he was about to finish talking, Ryker's deep voice was heard echoing through the room.

"What's the meaning of this." He asked. Both Jace and Mika turned around. They hadn't realized it, but almost everyone was there just watching the scene before them unfold. Every except their parents, a few aunts and uncles, and, thankfully she didn't think she could handle an interaction with them. Scratch that she knew she couldn't.

" Jace, let her go." Ryker said, though it was more of a command which Jace complied and did as he was told.

Thankfully.

" What's going on ?" He asked.
"What's going is that she was out with a boy since this morning, and she's only now coming back at 10:55 p.m." He explained through gritted teeth while glaring at her,to which she returned the favor.

She hadn't even realized that it was that late, they had spent more time than expected in the store.

"And wyere are you coming from this late?" Ryker questioned her.

"Somewhere important." She replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"That's not a good enough reason for you to be out that late, and who was the boy you were out with?" Ander asked.

"Since when do you care who I go out with?" She said, ignoring the question.

"I knew it she's fucking him." Liam said as if he had accomplished something important.

"And you care who I fuck ,why?" She said everyone in the room was surprised they didn't know she swore. And they sure as hell didn't think she'd do it infont them. Some of them shared looks with each other.

"Young lady, you watch your tongue and talk to him like you're a child because you are. Do you understand me-?" Her mothers older brother Anthony was cut off by Mika.

"Young lady? Young lady, that's hilarious. I was an abomination to you not too long ago, but now it's young lady well what did I expect you're all impossible to underestimate." She said, judging by how quiet the room had become it was evident they had all remembered.

"Sweetheart, we're just worried -" Eva started she was Anthony's girlfriend of a few months, but she too was stopped by Mika.

"Don't call me that, and you have no reason to be worried about anything concerning me. Therefore, there's no need for your pointless questions, so with that, I bid you farewell until we see each other again, which I hope and will make sure isn't anytime soon." She said in an assertive tone, which didn't leave any room for an argument , as she left the room, leaving a stunned silence behind her as she headed for her room.

Everyone in the room was in disbelief they wondered if that was the same girl whom they had bullied just a few years ago?

Where had the sweet little girl who was always so kind and loving gone. They
knew they were all thinking the same thing and they would have to tell the others.

She got upstairs in went to her room to take a bath and get something to eat. She was actually hungry which actually surprised her.

She usually took ice bath to calm her nerves. But since her time of the month started tomorrow she couldn't do that besides the abdominal cramps were already kicking in.

She took a bath then got dressed and started thinking about what she wanted to make for dinner. As she finally decided to make some spaghetti and started taking it out, the doorbell rung.

Who the hell.

She opened the door to find the butler Joffrey.

"Young mistress Dimitrescu, your family has requested you join them for dinner." He said in his British accent.

"I'll pass" she said closing the door. He left to relay the message to them.

What was that?

A minute or 2 later her doorbell rang again and she sighed answering it.

"Yes" she said.

"Master Ander was wondering if you had any requests for what you wanted to eat for dinner." He questioned.

"I'm about to make dinner so no." She said politely he was never rude to her so she returned the favor to him.
He nodded and left.

Now what do I make it with Italian sausage no beef, no chicken parm maybe.

Ding. Her doorbell rang again loud enough that someone could hear her, before realizing it's still soundproof.

She opened it again only to find one of the cruel maids, Jane.

She was the reason that Mika had to learn how to shop for her own food. Since when Geoffrey had given her the money to buy Mika's food when she was 6 she had kept it and split it with the others leaving Mika to starve. But thankfully she'd take food home from school and put it in the fridge but when school had come to an end due to it being winter and summer break she'd have to go hungry for long periods of time.

And she was holding a tray of food for whatever reason.

"What?" Mika said though it came out as a growl which caught Jane of guard.

"The Dimitrescu's sent this up for you." She said as she caught herself and regained her composure.

"Why?" Mika questioned.

"I don't know go ask them yourself." She said challenging Mika with a smile.

"No thanks you tell them I said to shove it somewhere." Mika replied grinning. Janes smile instantly dropped she knew they'd skin her alive if she dared repeat those word.

"Just take the food you crazy bitch." She said trying to force the tray in her hand. Which Mika pushed back to her. "You know I would be really careful about talking to me like that." She said as she picked up the knife she was going to use to dice the onions for the pasta dish.

"And why would I do that? Are you going to tell your father that I'm being mean to you? Oh wait you can't he's not even your real father." Jane said mockingly trying to get a reaction out of Mika who just kept smiling which scared.

"Well you know, like you just said I'm a crazy bitch and crazy bitches do crazy shit say for instance cutting someone tongue off and sowing their mouth shut." She said pull the knife that she had behind her back out and twirling it around taking slow steps towards Jane causing her to step back.

"What's wrong, where's the big tough Jane that used to bully little Mika or that starved 6 year old Donny when she knew she was supposed to get her food and then lied about it to her employers? You know you could get fired for that right or even better killed right?"
She said confusing Jane.
"I never bullied anyone named Mika or starved anyone named Donny." Jane said her back now fully against the wall nothing more than a tray separating them.

"Yes you did you lying miserable fuck. You starve me, you bullied me, I am Mika, I am Donny, and I am going to make your life a living hell like you made mine for years. You and Mariam and anyother maid or anyone else who made me regret being apart of this messed up family and I'm going to make sure you all wish you had kept your mouth shut for all those year when you blamed me for something I didn't do." She said through gritted teeth, pressing the knife against a now trembling Janes neck.

She'd never seen her like this it scared her more than anything.

"Donella you can't- ." She started but was quickly cut off by Mika.

"Donella? Donella isn't here. She never existed, and she never will be here because she never existed, and she never will." Mika slammed a hand on the side of the wall near Jane's head.

"Oh Jane, do me a favor. Call me Mika or Donny, but Donella died before she even got a chance to live." She said, throwing the knife on the counter as she walked back into her room casting one final look at Jane before closing the door.

For a while, Jane just stood there frozen, still trying to process what had just happened as she picked up the tray ready, though reluctant to take it downstairs even though she knew she had to.

She took the elevator for the workers to go downstairs to deliver the news to the rest of the family.

Yes, even the worker had their own elevator, but Mika had to walk. It just goes to show the place she held in, not just the house but in the family, none.

As she returned to the dining room where the aunts and uncles were family was seated, the conversation stopped, and all eyes turned to her.

"Why do you still have the tray, go give it to her." Nathan said.

"I tried to give it to her, and she refused to take it." Jane said her head lowered, she was afraid to meet their gaze.

"What?" Joseph said, standing up from his seat, slamming his fists on the table. He was Damon's eldest brother and Dexter the uncle Elijah was namedby him.

"Then what is she going to eat, air." Dexter continued.

"What does she eat, like what's her favorite food? Maybe we can have it made for her." Shannon ,Grayson who's Naomi ,Mika's egg donor brothers wife said.

The whole room went silent. Twice in one night. The silence was loud, it spoke volume and answered the question itself. No one knew the answer because no one knew anything about her.

"Wait a minute, none of you know what she likes to eat." Shannon said in disbelief.

"Well she never said anything." Lucas said trying to defend himself.

"You're all pathetic." Shannon said and Eva agreed.

"I'm not her father it's not my job to know." Xavier said earning him a glare from Ace that made him shut up instantly.

" Well you two don't know either misses pathetic so that makes you even more pathetic." Randy, Naomi's other brother said shutting Shannon and Eva up instantly.

They carried on arguing blissfully unaware that she was standing on the staircase watching them.She ran back upstairs her mind was racing why were they being so caring all of sudden? After all these years why now? Why not back then, just why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 69.5K 38
"Actually I do. I'm working", I said with no emotion at all. They didn't deserve it. They don't get to know how I have felt through the years without...
200 4 35
Sometimes we have to do things we don't like for the people we love. That's what I did. I went against my own beliefs to help my family out of a horr...
60.7K 3.3K 57
Ocean Goldreich is the sister I never had. Or at least, her brothers put that thing in my mind. I tried my best to look at her as my very own sister...