BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
goldπŸ”ž
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy πŸ”ž
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
DealπŸ”ž
Black magic
sold
Revived lover
Fake

step daddy πŸ”ž

4.4K 173 52
By catlookingman

This chapter request by MeghaRouth

⚠️🔞This chapter contains mature content..if you are uncomfortable then you can leave it....and no hate for any idol.... thank you
*****

A beautiful morning..two teenage girls walking towards school while talking... One lady stopped them..

Lady - please try our new cookies..

Lily- wow.. fortune cookies..yn let's try this.

Yn nodded... Both of them took cookies and break it... Lily read her fortune..

Lily - it's your lucky day...wow... let's see yn what is in your fortune..

Lily look at message..

Yn- you gonna get da--

Lily - daddy....

Lily look at yn.. then whispered..

Lily - yn are you become someone sugar baby ?

Yn- shut up...and it's not like it turned true.. let's go or we will be late for school...

Yn crushed that paper and throw in dustbin.... then walk towards school...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn is shocked along with whole class... even teacher and lily herself too because lily got highest marks in whole class....

Yn- how this miracle happened? You didn't even study..

Lily - maybe today is my lucky day...

.
.
.
.

Lunch time

Yn and Lily are eating there lunch when school popular boy come towards them... And sit in front of lily...

Boy- Lily i like you since long time will you like to be my girlfriend.

Lily can't believe on her ears.... That boy asked her to be his girlfriend on whom he had crush since long time.... Now she is cloud nine...and she said yes too... whole canteen echo with clapping....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After school yn is walking back to home alone because lily went to date with her new boyfriend....yn enter in house.... And first thing she saw...

Yn- hi..who are you?

That man is in deep sleep... Yn walk to him and started shaking him..

Yn- hi..get up..who the hell are you?

Man open his eyes and yn lost in his beautiful eyes..

Man sit straight...and look at yn head to toe...

Tae - yn... right.

Yn- how you know my name? And get out from my home before I call cops..

He sit like a boss....

Tae- try it..

Before yn say something...

Ym- yn...

Yn turn back to her mom...

Yn- mom look this man is ---

Ym- yn....he is kim taehyung......my husband...

Yn eyes widened..

Yn-what? Are you serious?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ym- your dad's company is almost bankrupt ... He is helping me financially so this marriage was only for business purposes...i don't love him..

Yn- mom..there will be another way.

Ym- he asked me to your hand... but you are too young for marriage so I have to do for you and for your dad's company.... after company get stable position in market i will divorce him...

Yn- do what ever you want to do?;

She slammed the door and went to her room..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lily chocked juice when yn told her about tae..

Lily - wow.. you really got daddy.. hehehe...is he handsome?

Yn- yes... Same as Wattpad men...hot and handsome....

Lily - now what?

Yn- i want to know if he is good man or not..

Lily - what are you planning

.
.
.
.
.

At night

So tae is going to live with them till marriage contract...now they are eating food.. suddenly ym phone ring and she walk away....

Tae- in which class you study?

Yn- senior final year.... daddy ~~

Tae chocked and yn smirked.. then she look at him with innocent face..

Yn- are you alright... daddy ~~

Tae- stop calling me that.

Yn- calling what daddy ~~

She said with innocent face...

Tae- stop calling me daddy.

Yn- but you married to my mom so you are my daddy ~~

Before tae speak... Ym come back...

Ym- sorry guys but I have to go abroad for important business trip...tae can you please take care of yn till then...i will be back after two weeks..

Yn-mom.. I'm not kid.

Ym-for me you are still kid..

Tae-it's okay..i will handle her..

Ym- thank you... Now I have to do my packing because flight is in midnight..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning

Today is Sunday and tae is sitting in living room and doing office work...yn come to downstairs and lay in front of tae on couch..

Tae looked at her legs then at laptop...yn started moaning....tae look at her she is now looking at him..

Tae- what are you doing?

Yn-I'm bore daddy~~ let's play..

Tae- i have work play with your friends..

Yn walk to him and sit beside him..and looked at leptop..

Yn- boring daddy ~~

Tae looked at her and yn too..both made eye contact....

Yn-what are you looking daddy ~~

Tae- i know what are you trying to do.. it's better for you if you stop here.

Yn- what I'm doing daddy ~~

She touched his thigh ...he jerk her hand..

Tae- i said stop or i will tell your mom..you get that.

He took his laptop and walk to his room....

Like this she always tease tae by calling daddy..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After school yn went to tae office.... She saw tae with some men and shout..

Yn- daddy!!!!

Everyone looked at her with shocked face... she walk to him..

Yn- daddy ~~ i want your help....

Tae client looked at him with judgement look.... Tae also feel embarassed....tae hold yn hand and drag her to office...

Tae- WTF is this? How many times I told you don't call me that!!! You stupid girl!!!

Yn flinched... Tears are visible in her eyes... Actually past one week she is saying tae daddy...and now she got habitual of it....

Tae- now get lost from here!!!!

She run away from there....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae- yn come out and eat your dinner..yn.. open the door...stop this childish behaviour...yn....yn!!

She locked herself in room...and past one hour tae is knocking the door but yn is stubborn..she is only child so of course ....yn didn't opened the door whole night....

Next morning..

Tae is sitting in living room... Yn come downstairs after getting ready for school.... She ignored him and walk to door...

Tae- yn..stop there...and eat your breakfast..yn..yn!!!

She left house....

Whole day tae was thinking about yn... He is actually missing her.... He shut the laptop and walk out of office...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae is standing in front of yn's school...all students are coming out from school but yn is no where...
Some girls come to him..

Girl - are you looking for someone?

Tae- I'm waiting for yn...do you know her?

Girl- oh..yn she is in my class.. actually she went for shopping with her friends..

Tae-where?

Girl - we don't know...

Tae-do you have her friend number because she is not picking my call?

Girl - yeah..

He took lily number and went behind them..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lily - wow yn.. you are looking damn hot..

Yn- don't you think it's revealing..

Lily - no girl.. it's perfect... don't you want boyfriend.... Then wear this in fairwell party you will definitely find someone...

?- no short dress...

They looked towards voice..

Tae- go and change...you are not allowed to wear short dress..

Yn- who are you to give me order? Lily i will buy this one... let's go.

Yn hold her hand...

Tae- i said no short dress..

Yn- and i also said..who are you to me?!! Mr. Kim..

She jerk tae hand walk away... both are egoistic....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In fairwell party they have to bring partner and yn also found one boy...and she bring him home for couple dance practice....tae is looking at them... Because he is touching yn....

Yn-aww... Harry you are so handsome....and young too.

Tae in mind - did she called me old? Although I'm 40 but I'm still more handsome and sexy then this 18 years teen.... Lapo sa ladka hai..

Yn- Harry.... Will you like to stay tonight here with me in my room ?

Tae- no outsideer allowd!!!

Harry - i think i should go...i will meet you in party...

Yn hugged him....and then he went away..tae look at yn...

Tae- I want to talk..

Yn- mr. Kim I'm tired.. I'm going to my room...

Tae- yn..yn!!

Yn is enjoying it...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn come to living room after getting ready for party.....she is calling Harry but he didn't picking her calls..

Yn- this idiot!!!

Tae- he don't gonna come....

Yn- don't tell me you --

Tae- yes..i warn him.... Don't warry..i will be your partner.

Yn- no thanks..

Tae- so you don't want to go to party...they don't gonna give you entery without partner...

Yn in mind - okay... As you said..😏

Yn- okay...mr kim...

.
.
.

They are in car tae turned to yn..

Tae- behaviour there...no drink.... Don't flirt with anyone..

Yn in mind - hot...why he is so handsome? I want to scream daddy!!!! But no yn control...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae is angry on yn... first she drink...and now she is dancing with boys and they are touching her inappropriately...he is jealous ..

Tae walk to her and dragged her out of party....

Yn- mr. Kim what happened?i was enjoying..

Tae- shut up!!! Let's go home..i will give you real enjoyment whole night...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( If you read jk name somewhere in smut then don't mind.. actually i copy it from enemy's wife smut)

Tae is walking towards his room yn on his shoulder..he throw her on bed...

Tae- ready for punishment...now call me daddy ~~as much as you want...i want to hear..

Yn gulped..

Tae smirked and then smashed his lips with yn...and she response back... yn lay on bed and tae is above her...tae pinned her hands ...

Both of them pouring love in kiss...or lust...and lost in each other.... after kissing like no tomorrow both of them seprate and breath heavily.. tae touched yn lips and gulped..

Tae - yn...may i?

Yn nodded..Again tae started kissing her....he removed torn her dress and yn's b*** come to his view and without wasting time he started sucking it...

Yn- aaaaa~~daddy~~

Daddy looked towards her..

Tae - more loudly...

And again he started sucking them...

Yn - d..daddy....Ahh....

Tae- M*an more ... just moan for daddy ..,i know you are feeling good....right ?

Yn- Ahh....Ye...yes....~

Tae smirked & started to suck her another n*pple.After sometime he leaves her b**bs he places kisses on her cleavage line While she is just moaning , they both are sweating.. .He reaches her tummy And places kisses everywhere.. .He sucked her navel which made her clench on bedsheet..tae remove her and his all clothes and...He widened her legs for him...

Tae-So beautiful ...ohh....So wet
*smirk*

Yn-only for my daddy ~~

With that tae hid his face
between her legs & started eating her
out ...yn feel new pleasure because it's her first time .. she moans
more loudly.

Yn- Ahhh...!!!!

He lick there and thrust his tongue
inside her ,tongue f*cking her like no
tomorrow .Suddenly she feels something inside her stomach.

Yn- d...a....ddy.. I'm feeling something inside my...my... tummy ....*panting*

Tae - you are going to cum,
now come for me ....hmm...~

Tae now thrust more and after few min she cum inside his mouth and he drank it all.He again hovered on her.

Tae- You taste so good my baby.*smirk*

He position himself in front of her enterence and pushes his whole d*ck inside her while kissing her ,she feels like Someone tore her apart ...her eyes are teary ,he wipes her tears ....He didnt move and just gave her time to adjust .He broke the kiss

Yn- It's hurting....daddy.. .*tears falling*

Tae- It will be ok.... .hhh.it will
be gone after some time.

After a few minutes he noticed that she was relaxing so he held her...and started thrusting inside her and she screamed loudly so he kissed her again to malke her feel relaxed ....
He is moving slowly....after sometime he notices that she is feeling pleasure and moaning so... he starts thrusting hard..

Yn-. Aaa ...Ohh...Ohhhh...ahh.....n. aaaa

Tae- Love you feel so good...ohhh....You are so tight.*Groan*

He picked his pace and thrusting harder inside her ....He is now hitting her g-spot... .He holds her waist tightly and thrusting inside her more harder .... He saw blood coming from yn private part and tae smirked...

Tae- I'm your first ..Ahh....*groan*

This whole room is filled with moans, skin-slapping,his groans & s*x
smell....After sometime she came on him but tae didn't stopped.... .He is just thrusting inside her and close to his climax....tae took is junior out and cum on her belly..and he fell on her while breathing heavily...

Tae-did You like it?*panting*

Yn- Yes....yes..it was new so
good.*smile while panting.

He made her lay on her stomach..now her a*s is on the air and push his d!ck inside her...He hugged her from back and started thrusting again... Tae held her waist....They both are moaning in a mess.. .He is feeling so much pleasure that he doesn't want to stop...He is kissing her whole back while thrusting & caressing her a*s.
After sometime she cum on him while
he is just busy kissing...and sucking her back and neck while thrusting.

After sometime.. tae finally cum inside her ...he groaned loudly.

Tae-0hhh... Sh*t...ahh... I should not cum inside her...she is too young....

Yn already faint ... Tae hold her n*ked body close to his and hugged her..

He kissed her forehead and sleep while smiling....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn open her eyes and first thing she saw tae..

She touched his face....

Yn in mind - I'm so pathetic i slept with my step daddy...

Tear fell from her eyes..

Tae- why are you crying? Did i hurt you.. I'm sorry baby... sorry..

He hugged her and kissed her whole face..

Yn- mom gonna hate me..

Tae- why?

Yn- because I slept with you...

Tae- yn...we already told you this marriage was just for business purposes...no more...

Yn- people gonna call me with bad names.... because of our age difference..

Tae hold her face..

Tae- yn i love you.....i don't know when but I do...and if you love someone else then age don't matter.... just remember i don't care about people...i only want you with me forever...do you love me?

Yn- yes i do...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ym come back home...she walk to living room.. she heard weird noises from dining area...she walk there and her eyes widened..

Yn- aaaa~~~ slow daddy ~~

Yn is laying on dinning table and tae is standing in front of her..and thrusting inside her... Whole table is shaking because of his thrust...

Tae- do you like it?ahhh~~

Yn- aaa~~yes...there .aaa~~

Ym- yn!!!!!

Both of them looked back...

.
.
.
.
.

Slap landed on yn's face...

Ym- you shameless girl.... DIDN'T you think about our reputation?!!

Yn-i love him!! Please mom take complaint back.... bring him back..

Ym- yn!!! He is older than you...

Yn- age don't matter..i love him.. only him!!! Please mom try to understand!! I can do anything to be with him.. anything..

Ym- he is your dad's age...and you.... I'm feeling shame to call you my daughter!! I'm sending you USA to your aunt....pack your bags!!

Yn- no...mom please!!

Ym-if you want him out from prison then obey what i said?!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After six months

Yn-finally tiring day end.. let's eat something bear...

She walk out of college...and went to nearby beach cafe....

After ordering her favourite food...she looked towards beach.... it's been six months since she left the Korea...
One waiter but fortune cookies in front of her..

Waiter- it's new here.. please madam give a try..

Yn looked at cooking....she smiled little....and took one cookie and break it...her eyes widened..

Suddenly romantic music started playing....she looked back...

He took mic and started singing...

"The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

He sit on his knees and kissed yn's baby bum.... then he looked at yn..

Tae - love.. will you marry me?

Yn went near her.... whispered...

Yn- yes.. daddy ~~

Then they hugged each other and whole cafe echo with clapping...

Happy ending right...but on coast of ym death..yes she is death or i said murdered...but who is culprit? Who know ? Maybe readers know... maybe you got some hints...😏

The end

Please vote and comments.. thank you 💜

Taehyung mistress series...i will update it After completing oneshot book.. only four request pending...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
1.4M 49.9K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
5.9M 206K 40
❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat on the couch and seemed tired. "I had som...
195K 10.4K 39
When you had been hired at the palace, you had expected an easy life. Or at least, an easier life than what you had known before. You didn't think yo...