BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
goldπŸ”ž
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy πŸ”ž
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
DealπŸ”ž
Black magic
step daddy πŸ”ž
Revived lover
Fake

sold

2.4K 170 41
By catlookingman

This chapter request by Priyageerthu

*****Bonus update 🥳

You are free to find mistake..i didn't edit it..so find it for me..i will edit later.. thank you

It's rainy night....one man is running in rain like he want to reach somewhere quickly.....he finally reached and looked around... then he walk back side of house and knocked the door.....

?- honey it's me.. open the door.

His wife open the door and man enter in house in hurry and close the door... whole house is dark..no source of light...

?- honey..take this and make something....our princess will be hungry.

His wife took grocery bag from him and walk to kitchen carefully....man light up candle and walk upstairs...he opened the door and he saw....his daughter sitting on bed while sobbing...

?- yn?

She looked up and run to her dad and hugged him..

Yn- dad....i again saw..them...they said, they gonna take me... please dad save me..

Yd- everything is fine...it was just nightmare....you are far from them..no one knows about our location... you are safe....now stop crying and let's go..your mom is making your favourite food.. let's go.

They come downstairs but all house is quite...

Yn- mom? Where are you?

Suddenly candle fell from yd hand and again whole house turned dark...

Yn- dad...where are you?

?- how are you princess?

Yn freeze after hearing this voice..she started trembling..... suddenly she fell presence behind her....all house light turned on....she turn back with fearful eyes....and saw her biggest nightmare....

Vminkook - done hide and seek...now come back to your daddies...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Six months ago

Yn come downstairs after getting ready for college....she stop on her track.. when she heard shouting voice....she walk to living room...

Yd- where were you whole night?!! And now come home full drunk.

Lia- stop this old man... I'm so done with your daily drama.. it's my life..i can live like i want..so stop this.

Yd- if you want to live on your rules then get lost from my home!!!

Lia- don't warry,just few days..i will leave this house.. because I find a new money Bank for myself.

Then she walk to her room....yd sit on couch while holding his head...

Yn- mom dad good morning.

She smiled to light up their mood... then she hugged them..

Yn- okay..now I have to go.. I'm late for college...

Ym- yn but breakfast.

Yn- sorry mom..but I'm late..see you.

Then she run out of house..

Yd- our elder daughter is out of control... I'm happy that yn is not like her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In evening

After college and shopping yn come to parking area... suddenly one man come towards her and hold her then point gun to her head...

Yn- aaa.. leave me!!

Man- stop struggling..

Then one another man come towards them while holding gun...

Yn- please help.. please help me.

Man- if you come close to me...i will gonna kill this girl..

Man look at yn and then said..

?- then kill her...i don't care.

Man- I'm not joking..i will kill her.

?- she is nothing to me...so I don't care.

Tear fell from yn's eyes...she closed her eyes... suddenly gun shot echo in whole parking area...yn fell down...she opened her eyes.. when she saw man body who was holding her....she back away while trembling...

?- clear this mess..

He order to his men and walk away..yn just looked at him disappeared figure.... Then man stop and looked back..

Tae- don't tell anyone if you don't want die...

He smirk and walk away....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile

Lia eyes widened after seeing huge mansion.. mafia mansion.... today she come to party in Kim's mansion...

?- Lia..how are you?

Her friend hugged her..

Lia- happy birthday Jennie...how are you?

Jennie - I'm fine thank you..come with me i will introduce you with my brother...

Then they walk to Jennie 's twin brother...who is standing with his friends..

Jennie- taehyung ...meet my best friend Lia..

Tae turned back..

Lia in mind - f*ck..i want him...he is my Target.

Lia- hlo...and happy birthday... taehyung.

Tae- it's mr. Kim for you miss.

Lia laugh awkwardly...

?- happy birthday taehyung..

They turned back...

Lia in mind - aaaaa...i want them too...they are so hot... okay..i have to seduce one of them or maybe all of them .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Three of them sitting far from party and tae is in deep thought...and he smile little..

Jimin- what happened ? Why do happy?

Before tae speak anything.. Lia come there....

Lia- may i join you....i like hot boys opps i mean daddies company..

She walk to them seducingly three ok theme smirked....

Jimin- what you want?

She sit in his lap....

Lia- you~~

Jk- what about me?

Lia-you too..

Tae- you forget me.

Lia- how can I?

She winked...

Jk throw her on his shoulder and they walk to room..

( I'm not gonna write smut.. sorry)

.
.
.
.

After that lia become their sugar baby....she want money back but here she get three.... She left her house and started living with them...she only want money...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One month later

Ym is crying...

Yd- stop crying...she is dead for us.

Ym- how can you say like that your own daughter... please.. bring her back.... please.

Yd- nooo...i will not...she is disgrace on our family.

He leaved from there..yn saw her mother...now yn super woman mode Started..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn enter in huge building....she is asking for Lia.... suddenly she bumped with someone else and fell on floor...

?- are you alright miss?

Yn looked up and saw jimin

He extended his hand and yn hold it and stand up...

Yn-thank you sir.

Jimin checked her while smirking...

Yn- excuse me..sir..did you saw this girl? She is my elder sister..

She showed lia pic..

Jimin- oh.. ..lia..she work with me.

Yn- can you tell me where is she now?

Jimin- come with me miss..i will take you to her..

.
.
.
.
.

They enter in office...yn saw lia sitting in one man's lap..

Yn- unnie!!

Lia and two men present in room look at her... Lia get up from jk lap..

Lia- what the hell you are here doing here? Get lost!!

Yn- unnie.. please come with me...mom is missing you.. please.

Lia- just shut up....and I'm not going back where no one care about me.

Yn- no unnie...me and mom care about you... please come with me.. it's been one month..now come back....

Both of them arguing with each other... ignoring the three men who are looking at them..

Tae-lia... you should go if your lovely sister is requesting..... enjoy your holiday.

Yn looked towards tae and she hide behind lia in fear....tae just smirked.. Lia look at yn..

Lia- just last time.

Then they walk out of room...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After meeting her mom... Lia come back to office.... and she saw vminkook are putting money in bags..her eyes widened after seeing this much money..

Jk- oh lia is here...come here.

She walk towards them...jimin closed the bags and handed to lia..

Jimin- lia take this money to our mansion and hide it our secret basement... actually we got the news IT department going to rade our company so we have to hide this black money..we have maximum money just this one billion dollars left...we trust you.... take this money okay.

She nodded and took money from there....but she never reached mansion..She run away with their money....but she don't know with whom she messd up...

In just three days, they catched her in Japan...

Tae- you brainless woman..you have one billion dollars and you hide in Japan....so dumb.

He punched her...

Lia- I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. please forgive me...i will do what you say but leave me.

Jk point gun on her..

Jk- no forgiveness to betrayal only death.

Lia- nooo... please don't kill me....i.. will not do this again.. please give me one chance.

Jimin- no...

Lia- i will do anything...

Tae- give our money back..

Lia- i don't have money....my boyfriend took it and run away from here.

Jk- wow..tit for tat..you steal for us...and he stole for you...now die..

Lia- nooo!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Door bell of yn's house ring...ym open it and Lia is standing there..

Ym-lia .

Lia- mom..i missed you.

She hugged her..

Lia- i come back mom...

.
.
.
.
.

Lia- how are yn?

Yn- I'm fine..i missed you so much...

Lia-me too.

Yn- unnie.. please don't work with those men they are dangerous.

Lia- don't warry i already left that job...now I want to focus on my studies....but?

Yn- but what unnie?

Lia- as I didn't attended college from one month so I want to take dad signature on this request letter...but dad don't gonna do this.

Yn- give me this i will take signature.. just wait..

.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn saw her dad is sitting in study room...

Yn- dad..may i come in?

Yd- you don't need permission prince come.

Yn- dad i want signature on this documents...

Yd- give me.

Without reading he sign it..

Yn- dad....you didn't ask about documents..at least read it.

Yd- i trust my princess....now go to bed..

Yn- good night dad.

Yn give papers to Lia...

Yn- now you are happy..unnie.

Lia- yes..super happy..

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning

Yn come downstairs but view in front of her eyes shocked her....her parents are sitting on their knees and few men pointing gun on their head...

Yn- mom..dad.

Three men turned to voice..

Tae- finally you wakeup...you made us wait.. but never mind..

Yd- yn...go to your room...

Jimin- don't even think if you don't want your parents dead.

Yn- what do you want?

Jk- you.... actually your dear dad sold you to us..

Yd- nooo...i never did this..he is lier..!!

Jimin- your dad is lier..in one billion dollars he sold you to us... look we have proof...

He showed document where yd sign available...tear fell from her eyes..she looked at her dad..

Yd- nooo.. yn don't trust them..i never did this.

Yn- please leave me.

Tae- okay...if you give us our money back...or i will kill your parents and take you with me.

Yn- I'm ready to go with you but please leave my parents..

Tae- good choice.. now come with us..

He was about to hold her hand but she back away...

Yn- not now but tomorrow.. please give me some time..

Three men looked at each other and then nodded..

Jk- but don't try to be oversmart..you get that.. babygirl..

Yn nodded and they left...

They get to know about them that they are dangerous mafia of Korea... even police is scared from them....lia was one who sold her own sister to save herself...so they don't have option..So yn run away from there with her parents...she was hiding from past months..they don't have that much money so they lives in abandoned house.. only night time they went out..

But now they finally catch them...

End of flashback

Yn is tied up with bed..and three men are looking at her like she is some kind of meal..

Yn- please leave me... please.

Tae- how can we leave you, when we planned all things to get you...

Yn- what do you mean?!!

Tae - you catched my eyes in first meet..i got your information and i found Lia is your sister..so we used her.

Jimin- tae used to talk about you..and we also started stalking you...and fell for you ..

Jk- the day, you come to our office..we lost control..so we planned last game...money...we know lia is greedy so we lie to her and give her money... and as we thought, she run away but she didn't know with whom she run away that was our man....

Tae- then we catch her...and in exchange of her life we ask about you...so we officially want you..so she was the one who give us sign document.

Jimin- should I tell you one more thing? You think, you run away from us but the truth is, we let you run... because our enemy got to know about you...so we let you hide there under our security... until we killed our enemy...now everything is under control...so..

Vminkook - now you belongs to us..

Three of them removed their upper clothes and walk to yn...

Yn- please.. please don't.. don't r*pe me..

She started crying... vminkook started laughing..tae open her hands...

Yn- no..no.. please.. don't do anything.

Jk lay down and pull yn above her...

Jk- shh..you dumb girl... why would we r*pe you..we love you...

Tae- yes i love you.

Jimin- me too

Tae and jimin hold yn's hands and lay beside them..

Tae- don't be afraid....if we want your body then we already did that long time ago..but we want your love....

Jimin- that contract thing was just to get you..i know our way was wrong but we truly love you.

Jk- it's late so sleep...we want to feel your warmth so sleep..

They kissed her and closed their eyes...

Readers you are free to add your own plot twist...

The end

Sorry for this cring....i don't know... what should I say..i will not gonna ask you vote or comment..do if you want.. because i also don't like it.. sorry again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 1.3K 28
His grip on that glass of champagne suddenly lost its strength; if not for his fast reflexes, he would indeed have dropped it down. Watching you ente...
161K 3.4K 15
𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝟐𝟏+ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π¦πžπ¦π›πžπ«π¬πŸŒš 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐒𝐧 π‚π‘πšπ©οΏ½...
173K 8.7K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
163K 4.9K 18
"You can't live without us, but we'll wait for you to admit it." . . . . . . . . Yandere! Obsession| Clingy behavior btsxreader warning: foul langu...