Baby Wifey

Por PandaBall18

-" Damn ! Kiddo, why aren't you leaving me alone?" -" Haha, Sowwyyy but Gup wuv MewMew. " *Hello Guysss! I am... MΓ‘s

Charecters
Broken Nest
Gup
Mewwie
Play Play
New Mew
MewwieGup
Bumblebee
Realisations
Weird Feelings
The noisy nest
New life
Happy little fam
Surprise!
It's forbidden
No !
Please Mewwie!
Loosing game!
Author's Note
Changes
Baby Momma
MGPFG
Baby Faen
Grumpy little one
"Ant Fun"
Trouble
Author's Note: Not any update
Wuv
My Baby Wifey (Final)
πŸ€—Author's Note πŸ€—
Gup's letter!

Sorry

991 82 33
Por PandaBall18

"Will you go to bed ? Or should I beat you? I'm loosing my patience Gup", Fourth glared at Gup who was chewing popcorns while watching TV leaning on Gemini's shoulder.

"Damn ! It's fucking 12:00 am already. How long do you want to continue this drama ? I'll seriously beat you with stick Gup, you are being brat and getting into my nerves", Fourth shouted.

Hearing the curse Gemini slightly turned his head to left and looked at Fourth. Gup immediately pulled his face in former position.

"Don mind him. He twalk bad", Gup continued to watch TV without being brat.

Gemini bit his inner lips to control his laughter.

Fourth stood there for few seconds without saying anything and then left the place.

Gemini noticed it and sighed.

He suddenly turned off the TV and someone from his side whinned.

"Oii Gemm ! Why off ? Gup wan see TV ", an angry pout was visible in Gup's face.

Gemini grabbed Gup's hand and said,"No Gup can't you see Fot is angry? And you need to sleep too . Now be a good boy na "

"Gup no wan to", he was being stubborn.

Gemini picked him like a potato bag and started walking to Fourth's room.

Fourth was sitting on his bed while looking at a cover of the book. He was really frustrated. Gup was being brat. He understands that Gup is not well that's why he is so whinny and stubborn lately. But why is he damn clingy to Gemini ? All day he is sticked with him and treating Fourth like air. It's annoying. Gup can forget everything but of course Fourth can't.

Gemini made Gup sat infront of Fourth.

Fourth already noticed their entry by his side eye and covered his face with the book. As if he was reading it minutely.

Gup looked at Gemini helplessly. Gemini encouraged him by a facial gesture.

Gup poked Fourth's cheek twice and got no response. He pouted. Then snatched the book from Fourth and pulled his cheek .

"What the hell !", Fourth rolled his eyes.

"Gup Sowwyy. Gup iz vewyy Sowwyy kubb...Fot kubbb...Don be angwy at Gupp ", Gup joined his hand.

Fourth found it cute but he decided not to fall for it that easily.

He maintained his straight face and said,"Why me now? Go to your Gem. I guess he is your better company than me".

Gup looked at Gem for help.

Gemini wanted to help poor Gup but he himself was scared of Fourth.

Fourth found the whole matter funny but controlled his laughter.

Gup came close to him and gave puppy eyes ,"Pwease no angwy wit Gup. Gup will listen to Fot. He won be bat anymo , fowgive Gup naaa, na na na !"

"You are always a brat. I won't fall for your fake promises little devil ", Fourth laughed and pinched Gup's cheek.

Gemini smiled," Actually it's not his fault. The way you spoil him it's very obvious that he will end up being a brat ".

Fourth glared at Gemini and the smile on Gemini's face vanished immediately.

Gup yawned and hugged Fourth.

"Gup sweepy. Make Gup sweep . Come Gem, sweep wit Gup".

Fourth frowned ,"What are you talking about Gup? "

"Gem, Gup , Fot sweep together here ", Gup patted the bed with sleepy eyes.

"No I won't allow this. Gemini can use the other room", Fourth denied .

Gup got angry and started throwing light punch at Fourth.
"Why why why ....why he no sweep here...Gup wan this ...u have to let him sweep with Gup...Don do this ".

Gup started crying and whinning suddenly.

Damn ! This is hard to handle mood swings of a 5 yo especially when he is sick.

Gemini immediately hugged Gup,"It's okay na baby Guppie. Gem will sleep with you another day. Today please listen to Fot".

Fourth sighed! He pulled Gup towards him and wiped his tears,"Fotfot is sorry na. Please don't cry. Okay let's sleep together. You will be in the middle ok ?"

"Yayyyy Gup wan that ", Gup clapped in tiny.

Gup kissed both Gemini and Fourth's forehead before sleeping and said,"Momma jub jub fo babiez"

Fourth laughed and started caressing Gup's head to make him sleep.

When he looked at Gemini their eyes met .

But Gemini closed his eyes after few seconds.

At morning ~

Gulf was feeling a weight on his chest in sleep. He was too lazy to open his eyes . But after some times the weight was getting heavier as his drowsiness was getting mild, he finally opened his eyes .

Wait! Who is sleeping on my chest huh ?

Shia !!! Why does he look like Gemini!

Gulf immediately sat on the bed being shocked and Gemini's head dropped waking him up.

Messy Gem got irritated,"What's wrong with you huh ? You broke my sweet sleep. That's not fair momma".

Gulf's jaw almost hit the floor,"What?"

Gem frowned!

After few seconds he spoke,"Oh Gulf! Hi !"

Gulf couldn't process anything. He feels that he was long gone. It's very obvious that Gup came but what happened lately that now Gemini is sleeping with us ? Did he get along with Fourth again ? But if so then I wouldn't be there in their middle.

"Gulf listen to me !", Fourth sat on the bed and joined the conversation.

He explained everything to Gulf. Since the day he fell sick and Gup was here for a long time and how Gemini ended up here.

How clingy he was with Gemini !

Gulf gasped and joined his hands,"I'm sorry na. I didn't mean to bother you tho".

Fourth looked at Gemini and asked,"What's the matter now? Say it already. What did you want to tell Gulf?"

Gulf looked at Gemini. He was totally clueless. He guessed that Gemini was here to ask him nicely to stay out of Mew's life.

Gemini came close to Gulf and held his hands in his ," Gulf, will you be please my momma now ?"

Gulf was too confused to reply him.

Gem closed his eyes,"I know I can't change the past by saying you some sorry words. I wish I could. But I'm letting you know that I'm truly sorry for what I did. I've ruined not only you but also some of others. But I hope you will forgive me Gulf. I expect this forgiveness from nobody of this world but you. I have made you leave our house to save my father. But this father doesn't care about me anymore Gulf. I can accept it but I can't accept the fact that he isn't happy like before. He can't leave without alcohol now. And I don't wanna talk about the lady whom I invited at our house.....my house is hell since I've made you leave it. I can't breathe there ...will you ...will you please let me leave here ?"

Gemini was crying hard . Gulf hugged him and patted his back. Fourth was looking at the window.

Suddenly somebody burged the door and it got opened revealing a fuming Mew.

"Papa what are you doing here ?"

"My hunch was right. You might be here. After making me sacrifice a lot you are here to see your beloved right ? Well, I did everything for your happiness. I'm not against of the idea that you chose the same path after telling me to leave it. But do you even understand how problematic it could be? You went missing for freaking one day! If you were dying to see Fourth you should had tell me. No matter what you did I would be kind enough to invite him home. But I won't accept this stupidity ....", Mew held Gemini's hand forcefully. It was a tight grip. Gem whimped in pain.

"Papa ! It hurts! Are you drunk ?"

"Sir what are you doing? Leave him please", Fourth joined his hand.

But Mew started dragging him to the door.

"Mr. Suppasit!!", Gulf shouted from the bed making Mew stop for a while.

........................................................................

It's time for Mew's reaction. Let's find out in next chapter.

But how was it? Share your thoughts with me. Don't forget to hit the vote button sweethearts.

Feel free to correct me na 🙏🏻 and let me know if this story isn't going good enough.

Love you all ❤️❤️

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1K 76 5
Park Chanyeol marries his best friend's lover Byun Baekhyun not from love,but for saving his sibling's one sided love for Oh Sehun... The forced arra...
6.5K 226 23
(Book cover is made by me) sarawat : you will be mine love *slap* Tine: I'm not an object
5.7K 126 6
Just a quick story that I came up with and cried about for hoursπŸ˜™βœŒοΈ Comment, and follow (I don't own these characters they belong to stephen king )