Bonded To Her Triple Alphas

By Royhanh

"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

18

927 18 0
By Royhanh

18

Kaya's POV.

"Alpha Alaric isn't the type to relax for this long. He must be planning something in the dark; perhaps that's why he's not attacking us yet. He's tried to fight you guys one-on-one before, so maybe he's deploying a different effect." One of the men speaks, one with silver hair and green eyes like a field.

"Most likely." Agrees, the other one with turquoise eyes and dark blonde hair that jets back his back. Woah. They all look handsome and dangerous.

"And who's this?" Asks the second man with turquoise eyes.

"Oh, that's nothing, commanders. Just a thing we're keeping for the meantime."

I don't know why, as I expected myself to have been used to their insults, but my heart shatters into pieces.

They don't even see me as a being.

"A specimen, I take it?" The one with silver hair laughs.

"Yes, our toy can be called that." Kade's eyes meet with mine. I've noticed something weird about the brothers-that in a situation, only one of them speaks on behalf of the others. "We are experimenting on her, though."

"Little thing, go to the other room. Clean it up before we arrive... shortly." He adds before he focuses back on his commanders.

Oh, that must be where they slept. It makes sense now. I wish they could continue to sleep there, so maybe I can steal sleeping on the bed for even just one night.

Outside the room, I wanted to kick my legs against the wall but stopped myself because I've had enough hurt, and trust me, if I hurt my legs, these people won't care a bit.

"I am a thing?" I muster the courage to whisper it aloud to myself.

Fury sprawls inside me as though a gust of wind is whirling around. I can still feel the lashes from his words, cutting deep inside me.

These people's words still cut deep, like a hot dagger on the skin.

"I've had a cat before, and I never acted this way toward it, and that's an animal, but I am a living being for nature's sake." My lips keep moving as my thoughts linger inside my head.

Lowest of the lowest, that's what I am here.

I get inside the room at the expense of a few gasps, which made me whelp out loud as well, my eyes shooting out at the sight of two girls naked.

I don't need to be informed to know that they are werewolves. Oh my, if I'm told that my heart is bleeding right now, I'd believe it.

In front of me are two she-wolves in body-revealing clothing. They must have satisfied the triplets over the night, and one more thing: their skin looks perfectly good, unlike mine, which was left with scars, which leaves in me a tighter affection towards the triplets. .

I'm swallowing my hurt. "I'm sorry for my intrusion. I was ordered to clean up the place, and that's why I'm here."

While I speak, I see broken glasses on the ground. They caused a lot of alcohol damage here.

"Such a brat. Did you not learn your manners well? No knocking before entering a room in your little brain.

I didn't know what to say for a second, but I accept the fault anyway. "I am so sorry."

I pray that they don't hit me as well.

The girls are blonde, exactly opposite of what I am. Their skin is porcelain, while mine has a sandy undertone, and my hair is dark. Their eyes are hazel, almost like Kyle's.

"Then, hurry." One of them commands, and I tick my head affirmatively.

Going to pick up the cleaning material, I eavesdrop, unable to help myself. "Damn, they were like horses. My stomach hurts. How about you?"

"I'm all sore inside. My clit feels like it's loose. Kyle's tongue is magic. My body was all vibrating, and the way he dipped that dick inside, my walls were crushed. And Kieran, fucking me in the throat at the same time." I catch her licking her bottom lips as she grabs her boobs and raises her face upwards, thoughtfully relieving the moment again.

"Girl, it's heavenly. Two huge dicks at the same time. I wanted Kade's dick too, fucking me like the slut that I am... I mean, I wanted him in the ass, tearing my ass and rendering me completely useless, but you stole him from me.".

The other one laughs, "You're a bitch, you dick-yearning slut. You want all three dicks? I can barely handle the alpha's cock, from deep throating to getting banged. You'd die."

I didn't realize when I hardened my grip on the broom on the table, sweeping up a glass onto the bed where they are and cutting one of them.

Oh, big time, I'm dead.

"What the...you bitch?" she yells at me as I fall to the ground, unable to take a grip.

My subconsciousness did this intentionally because of an emotion that I have no idea of. She's going to kill me. Stomping over to me, she kicks me with her legs, hitting my face so hard that my cracked lips break to cough out blood.

"I'm so..." She didn't let me finish before she hit me on the stomach, sending my body to the doorside, where someone's foot stopped me. I blink up to see the triplets.

"What's happening here?" Kade questions, his face neutral to my wounds.

Hastily, the girls hurry to grab him at both sides, pretentious with their tone, as though I am the danger here and not them.

It settles a frown on my face: "That thing, she wounded me. Intentionally. I didn't attack her at all, yet she did. She must have a lot of evil inside her. Punish her!" Ends one of the girls.

"Yes, that's right. Deal with her." I can smell the venom in their voices as they glow, and the triplets faces show no expression of remorse in their faces as they look down at me.

"Forgive my toy, ladies." Kade speaks as he walks over to me. The same stupid emotion rushes over me like a wave once again, not being able to control how he or any of his brothers affect my rate of breathing or how they make me crave for them even when I've been offered nothing but punishments that every time all I am wishful of is death.

Yet I wanted him to touch him, knowing for a fact he's about to punish me.

His hand goes to the back of my neck, my ears picking up on the sound of his claws sharpening in. "Are you jealous of something, little thing?"

Secrets that hide in the shadows linger in his angelic tone. "I... Master, I..."

My words are halted when he rips his claws into my skin, causing me to shriek into the air before my eyes roll to the back of my head, batting them profusely.

No, no. He's walking into my brain and into my memories. He's reading me. He's reading my thoughts. I can feel his presence inside my mind. He breaks through my walls like they are made out of sand and not bricks.

I am trembling in the same spot, and then he snatches himself away from my insides.

"Brothers, can you believe it?" One thing I've learned about the triplets is that when one of them knows something, they all know it. When one of them feels something, they all feel it.

"Feeble initially and still capable of such weakening feelings born out of love and empathy? You're ruining yourself completely." Is that advice from Kieran? I cannot tell.

Kade stands up with a low groan and turns to the ladies. "What would you like me to do to her?"

"Put a leash on her!" They say in unison, as though they've rehearsed their words already.

"So be it. Kyle, you are tired of the meeting, aren't you? Perhaps you can take the ladies on a walk to the garden with our toy, having them play with her for some time before they leave."

Through his lashes, Kyle chuckles, his lips tug to the side. "I'd love that."

Both Kieran and Kade walk away afterwards, leaving me with Kyle and these devious feminine beings.

I run to Kyle and grab his feet, bowing my head as I plead. "Please, please, don't put a leash on me. I will do anything. Please, have mercy. I'm sorry." I turn to the ladies, who wave off their hands at me, as if I am something to be disgusted by.

To them, of course, I am.

"Please..."

Hearing a creak at the door with a guard entering with a leash in one hand and a whip on the other, my tears run free. There's no stopping this; they want me to suffer for something not worth it.

Kyle picks me up with my neck, hindering me from breathing, and locks a metal collar to my neck before he attaches a rubber leash and passes it to the girls. Then, he throws them the whip whenever I don't do as bid.

"Come with." After that, he nods his head as a gesture for them to follow him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 634 21
In every werewolves life they wait for their eighteenth birthday with zeal. That is because they get their mates. I was one of those people waiting f...
90 20 10
"What?" He spat, knocking over his glass of tequila in the process. Those brown eyes melted into mine. His stride was fast, and he got to where I wa...
1.4M 35.9K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
886K 11.2K 7
"You thought that you could get away from us." Damien asked while walking towards me. Every time he took a step towards me I took one back. "You bel...