USWNT one shots

By Slimertown

USWNT child one shots!! REQUESTS OPEN!!! (I give credit) Mainly Morgan, Press, Heath, and O'Hara from USWNT b... More

Christen Press - Saved by the Shot
Christen Press - Clingy
Christen Press - Clingy (2nd storyline)
Christen Press - Heart Problems
Christen Press - Turkey
Preath - Safe
Tobin Heath - Overprotective
Alex Morgan - Disaster
Alex Morgan - You don't wanna
Alex Morgan - Intruder
Kelley O'Hara - Sleepy
Team - Snow
Team - Donation
Emily Sonnett- I'm your sister
Mal Swanson - Them

Alex Morgan - Family issues

924 22 0
By Slimertown

Created Character- Vera Morgan
Relation to soccer star- daughter
Created character age- 13
Word count- 1745

‼️mention of abuse‼️

Vera

"I hate you." I spat in John's face.

John is my mom's current boyfriend of 2 years.

And yeah, I hate him.

He constantly flirts with my mom, and talks about how "good she is in bed" right in front of me. Like, ew.

He's also pretty physical. I wouldn't say abusive, but when he drinks, I think it builds up some anger inside him and he definitely gets pretty aggressive.

"No, you don't. And you will never speak of this moment in front of your mother, ever." He spat back, his tall figure towering above me. "Otherwise, I may have to do something we both wouldn't like..."

He looked over to a knife that was sitting on the kitchen counter, as I looked at him wide eyed.

"You don't have the balls to kill me."

"Wanna test that theory?"

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say, as he walked over to the knife, picking it up, and carefully examining it.

He then walked closer to me, but my stubborn ass stayed still, glaring at him.

I swear to god he was about to stab me, but thankfully my saving grace came back home at the perfect time.

"Hey guys! How's my two favorite people?" She announced, causing John to quickly shove the knife into his pocket.

Lucky for him, it was small enough to the point where it didn't stick out.

"Fan-tastic." I bitterly exclaimed, arms crossed, still glaring at the man she loves.

"V, stop acting weird." She told me, kissing John.

She then continued to kiss me on the top of my head, having to bend down a bit due to my short height.

I can blame my dad for that.

Speaking of my dad, he is pretty much out of the picture. The last time I saw him was four years ago, when him and my mom were finalizing their divorce in court.

He cheated on Mom, thankfully Mom got full custody of me.

Dad is a good dad. He just doesn't know how to be a good husband.

He also did try and get custody of me, but with low income and nowhere to go, Mom got all rights of me.

"I'm not being weird. John's just being a creep." I told her, following her into the kitchen.

She gave me 'the look', mentally telling me to shut up.

She knows John and I aren't very fond of each other, but that's only because she has no clue about what he does to me.

For the longest time now, she thinks I've been bruising randomly. Little does she know it's her perfect little boyfriend.

"Oh by the way, Chris, Tobin, and Kelley are coming over in an hour for dinner. They can't wait to see you again, Ver."

I smiled. I love all three of them.

"Anyways, Laura wanted me to come check out her new kitchen she just remodeled. I'll be back in 15 minutes." She announced.

Laura is our neighbor, who lives down 3 houses down.

"Bye mom."

"Bye baby!"

And with that, she was out the door again.

She's always on her feet.

For the next hour I decided to do nothing. Maybe play some soccer or just go on my phone.

Whatever I chose, I had to go upstairs to get some things.

To do that, I had to pass John, who was standing on the stairs, waiting for me.

I eyed him as I walked past.

Well, tried to walk past.

Instead he grabbed my arm, and pulled me upstairs, into our music room.

It was one of my favorite rooms in the house.

It was where I would go whenever I needed to clear my mind, if not the field.

I love music, and John knew that.

He also knew that the walls were soundproof.

"John, let me go!" I yelled, trying to squirm out of his grip.

"No. You're such an asshole, you don't deserve your mom." He yelled back, throwing me on the floor.

I scrambled to my feet, backing away from him.

"When my mom finds out about this, you're so dead." I laughed, part of me terrified for what he was about to do.

He walked closer to me, now inches away from my body.

Slowly raising his hand, I saw my life flash before my eyes as he slapped me so hard my head turned the opposite direction.

"Dude what the hell!?" I yelled in shock.

He's never gone that far before.

"What? Can't take a little slap?"

"You do not get to come in my house and treat me like this." I told him under gritted teeth.

My words only angered him, because he then punched me hard enough it made me fall.

Using that as an advantage, he started kicking me, hard.

He still wasn't satisfied, so he pulled out the knife from earlier, and muttered, "She loves me more than you.", before stabbing the small knife right into my stomach, twisting it around.

He did that two more times before deciding it was enough.

It was as if I wasn't in enough pain before, because he clearly really wanted me in even more pain.

I groaned so loudly.

Am I gonna die?

"Don't be dramatic. You'll be fine." He rolled his eyes.

That's when I heard the sweet sound of my mother's voice yell from downstairs. "I'm back!"

"See, I do have balls." He rushed out, leaving me in a bloody mess on the floor.

I didn't have the energy to move, so I laid there, beginning to loose consciousness.

I heard some talking, but them still downstairs.

My cheery mom asking her asshole boyfriend, "Where's Vera? I need to ask her something."

"I don't know, I was cleaning our room though." I heard him lie, due to the thin floors.

Im guessing she said or did something in response, because I heard her coming up the stairs.

When I knew she was outside the room, I started weakly calling out for her.

"Mom.. Mom.."

I don't think she heard me, but she knew I'd either be there or in my room.

Since she was right there, she opened the door, screaming at the sight before her.

"OH MY GOD!!"

She rushed to my side, tears already dropping.

She quickly pulled out her phone and called 911.

"Baby I'm right here. You're gonna be okay." She cried, her hand latching onto mine.

"It w-was j-j-John.." I stuttered weakly.

She internally screamed, before talking to the dispatcher on the other end of the phone.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My daughter was stabbed by my boyfriend. Please come quick. She's bleeding out. Please, please come." She sobbed into the phone.

I was beginning to cry too now. If Mom was scared, then I should be too.

"Mommy I'm sorry." I weakly grasped her hand.

"No, don't be baby." She rubbed her thumb on my cheek after telling the dispatcher our address.

"I should've told you."

"Stop. Stop it. This was that evil man's fault. Don't blame yourself for this, okay?"

I couldn't even move, as my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier.

"Mom I'm scared." I croaked out.

"You're gonna be alright baby. I promise. I can't lose you." She cried.

Soon enough paramedics were in the room, rushing to get me to safety.

But that's when everything went black.

———

"I should've seen it. She started getting all these bruises after he moved in and for some reason she hates him. Why was I so stupid?" I heard my mom cry out.

I wanted to speak, and tell her she's not stupid. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't.

Eventually I gave up, after no sound came out of my mouth.

I heard Chris, Kelley, and Tobin comforting her, telling her she wasn't stupid and I just clearly didn't want her to know.

Where am I?

I now finally opened my eyes, and saw where I was.

The hospital. Right.

I felt some sort of tingling sensation in my stomach, the three spots where John stabbed me.

My cheek also felt funny, as well as some pain in my ribs where I was kicked.

I guess one of the four looked at me and noticed I was awake, because soon they were all around my bed.

Mom was the first to hug me, wrapping her arms around my neck, never so tightly before.

"I'm so happy you're alive." She whispered in my ear, peppering my face with her lips.

Then it was Chris. She did the same thing Mom did, but tickled my side a bit.

I flinched, playfully glaring at her as she chuckled.

Tobin and Kelley did the same thing Mom did, which was nice there was no more unwanted feeling in my side.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" Mom asked as she sat down on a chair she pulled next to my bed, her hand on my own.

I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Now that I was able to speak, I spoke. "You were happy with him. I didn't want to take that away from you."

I didn't mention how he threatens me.

"Oh my god. I'm a horrible mother." She hid her face in her hands as Tobin sat next to her, rubbing Mom's shoulder.

"Aw cut the bullcrap, Mom. How were you supposed to know this would happen? I didn't. And plus, it's never gotten this bad before."

"What do you mean before?" Aw shit. "Love, how long has he been doing this to you?"

"..Since he moved in."

"That's almost 6 months!"

"I'm sorry.."

She sighed.

Her teammates took this as their sign to get out of there, and that's exactly what they did.

She climbed into bed with me, wrapping me in her embrace.

"No, I'm sorry. I should've put two and two together. You didn't deserve that. You're just a kid."

"It's okay."

"No V, it's not. If I ever date a man like that again please tell me. Even if I've never been so happy. You will always be more important than any man, ever. Do you understand?"

I nodded, head on her chest.

"Good. You can rest now, baby."

With her words as my signal, I allowed myself to fall into a deep sleep, safe with my mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 653 35
Andy was your average high school student. She played soccer, did well in school had crushes etc. She wasn't just like everyone one though. Her mothe...
28.7K 499 49
When shy and friendly, 18 year old Maire also known as her nickname "Five" wins a ticket from a cereal box. And not just any ticket, a USWNT special...
370K 11.9K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...
308K 4.8K 40
Uswnt oneshots with Y/n reader.