Y/N and Sukuna

By Lizy_Sukuna

This story takes place before and after Ryomen Sukuna is a cursed spirit. This is about Y/N and Sukuna. No ot... More

Starting it off
He trusts him enough
Ryomen
He begged
Dinner
Still looking (Sukuna NSFW) pt. 1
You're mine (Sukuna nsfw) pt. 2
Do you love him? (Slight Nsfw Sukuna)
So this is love?
(Authors Note)
Are these...memories? (Sukuna slight NSFW)
Home alone (Sukuna NSFW part 1)
Over Stimulation (Sukuna NSFW pt.2)
Engagement (slight NSFW)
Domain Expansion
What is this...
Finally Awake
New life (NSFW) pt. 1
Don't Forget. You Are Mine. (NSFW pt.2)
Peace (Mostly nsfw pt. 3)
Sex addict (Slight NSFW pt.4 )
This place
Scaredy-cat
I love you
Impatient (NSFW pt. 1)
Submissive (NSFW PT. 2)
Left behind (NSFW Pt. 3)
Asleep
Your Guards
Pissed off/Flustered (NSFW pt.1)
Over and Over Again (NSFW) Pt. 2
Interruption (NSFW PT. 3)
More (NSFW Pt. 4)
Comfortable (NSFW PT. 5)
Just Don't Stop (NSFW Pt. 6)
Dom to Switch (NSFW Pt. 7)
A mess
Wait-
searching
Come back to me?
I'll Wait For You
Patients (NSFW) pt.1
Much more (Nsfw pt. 2)
Addicted To Him (slight NSFW)
Say your sorry (Nsfw)
Happier Than Ever
Arguments
Stay

Back to Normal (NSFW)

1.5K 33 8
By Lizy_Sukuna

You dove off the waterfall letting the water hit your skin with the sunlight. Just something about today felt fresh, new, and even perfect.

You flew over the water and gathered plenty of fish. When giving them to the women, you apologized for yesterday giving a good reason without giving too many details.

From the top of the waterfall, Sukuna watched over you like a hawk wanting you to be 100 times more careful now that he knows you're pregnant. He even sometimes gets nervous seeing you dive off the cliff so carelessly.

Every day the two of you would spend time together by the water or just in general. And at night was when the fun happened. It was different being outside. The two of you had to be much quieter than you were used to. But that didn't stop Sukuna from asking you to ride him each chance he got.

Just one night in that position and now he's addicted to it. But there wasn't anything to complain about.

In the trees, against the trees, in the grass, on the rocks, even in the water. Sukuna wanted to try it each way he thought of. Each day he thought about something else to do. Truly he had to have been more addicted to you right?

"Come on, why not."

"Because when I'm on you I like to watch your expressions. Your face and how hard you try not to show how good I feel puts me on edge." You both laid under the stars with the sound of the stream not far from where you both laid.

Tracing his marks, he grabbed your hand and looked at you. "Stop teasing."

"Oh yeah... I almost forgot your marks are.. sensitive."

"Only when you touch them they are." He turned his head mumbling while keeping your wrist in his hand.

A smile spread across your face.

Slowly, you climbed on top of him and sat on his lap. Slowly with the other hand, you rubbed up and down his chest feeling as his temperature rose just looking at you on top of him. One hand reached and held onto your hips waiting for you to do something but you swatted his hand away.

"Mmm come on, not this again. Princess I wanna feel you." He tried it again but was swatted away over and over.

Holding eye contact, you moved down until your face was just above his two bulges that moved growing as he watched each and every movement you made.

Feeling you pull his covering down, he sat up desperately trying to see everything you did. If this wasn't an addiction I don't know what is.

Pulling it off and tossing it to the side, Sukuna let go of your wrist and held onto your shoulders and hair. But you swatted them away as well.

"Fuuuck come on." He put his fist to the ground watching as you took one and slowly licked it, keeping your eyes on his.

Sukuna's hands dug into the ground trying with all his will power to do what you wanted. But the second you slid him across your tongue he couldn't help it anymore.

He reached and grabbed the back of your head pushing you down faster. Letting him get 4 pumps, he moaned and closed his eyes as he got harder, leaking more for you. But after that, you then pushed his hand away and pulled him out of your mouth. Taking a deep breath.

"Come on." You shook your head and wiped your bottom lip of the pre that smeared on you. "I can't help it, come on princess, you feel too good."

You got up and moved away from him, laying where he gathered plenty of fabric, leaves, and covers for you to be comfortable.

"Baby, come onnn." You moved the covers over you and got comfortable. "Princess. Angel." He moved to get up but he was throbbing, needing more of what you'd started.

He struggled but made his way over laying next to you. "Hatchi... baby"

"Yeah?"

"... i won't do it again."

"I'm tired."

"Baby come on." He whined and watched as you turned around to look at him.

Just looking, you scanned his face and then looked down where both his right hands were, holding and stroking both his dicks trying to get some type of friction.

You looked at him then shook your head. "Come on, why not."

"I'm tired."

"Then I'll put you to sleep in the best way. Come on princess please. I'll make it worth your night."

You just stayed silent and moved in the covers, closing your eyes.

Sukuna groaned under his breath sitting up, trying to do it himself but couldn't. It just wasn't the same as what he knew you could do for him. He looked over at you who still had your eyes closed.

Gritting his teeth, he thought about what he could do to persuade you.

Scanning you up and down, he moved on top of you lifting the covers. Sure you groaned and moved your wing over your body, but he just moved you on your back and kissed down your stomach.

"Sukuna." You moved your hands down to get him off but he just grabbed your hands intertwining their fingers. His other hands moved your legs over his shoulder. And without surprise, you didn't stop him anymore.

Watching, you bit your lip tightening your fingers around his. He felt your stomach with his hands gently caressing you before hooking them around your thighs pulling you closer. Moving his body down, he kissed against your lower stomach.

"Mmmm." You moved your hand down trying to push his head down he grabbed it holding it in his grip again. You groaned and put your head back out of impatience. "Come o-ah." Before you could even finish your sentence, he shoved two fingers in deep while forming a mouth in his palm, making it lick against you.

Sukuna sat up moving his hips closer to yours. "You see how nice and fair I am, princess." He moved his fingers deeper while the mouth on his hand practically wrecked you easily.

Pinning your hands above your head with one hand and feeling both your breasts with the others. "You know you want more than just some fingers baby. Admit it."

You moaned and watched grabbing onto his hand but didn't say a word.

"Come onnn." He leaned down and kissed your neck slowly. Moving his hips slowly, he made a slight mess of your lower stomach. "Don't act like you're bothered by it. You know you want it."

He moved his hand, shoving the mouth against your hole making you moan out and buck your hips forward.

When you moved your legs around his hips, he smirked and kissed up your neck to your lips making out with you. As he moved his tongue against yours, his hand mouth made the tongue move deep, stretching and tasting all of you.

You arch your back and moved your legs squirming.

"M-aster I-."

"Yes my love?" He spoke seductively in your ear but when you didn't say anything, he moved the tongue against your g spot. "Come on and say it. You know you want to." You moaned and moved your hips against his hand letting your mouth open and your eyes closed.

"Ignoring?" He watched your body but quickly pulled his hand from your drenched pussy along with the hands on your breast.

"N-no."

"Then say it."

"Mmm." You looked up at him as he stayed close to you.

"Yees?"

"Fuck me. please. I wanna feel you baby. Master. Hurry ." You whined for him, putting a smirk on his face. And without wasting any time at all, he shoved both in deep forcing your back to arch and eyes open as they stretched you from how hard they'd gotten.

Sukuna put his hands back on your breast forming mouths and teasing them.

"So tigh-'' he quickly began moving his hips, he had to cover your mouth to keep your noise down. Once he did, you licked his hand wanting the mouth, so letting go of your hands, he gave it to you.

Kissing and licking the tongue against yours, he moaned, moving his hips faster and harder. Your hands grabbed onto him, with one holding his hand to your mouth and the other gripping the arm holding your breast.

"So good. So fuckin good." He licked the hand that was against your clit, getting your wet all over his mouth. Sukuna took deep breaths as he moved that hand down to your hips holding you there tightly.

Watching and feeling how you interacted with his hand and bit his lip as you moaned and kissed against it deeper wanting it down your throat.

"You just fuckin love that huh. Don't you baby." He gave you what you wanted, stuffing your mouth with his tongue as he watched your face while you sucked and held your breath. "Just such a fuckin slut. You get off on being choked by my tongue so easily. Clenching and moaning from it moving just the way you want it."

You nodded and moaned as he began to pound into you. He moaned and put his head back as he picked up the pace. "So fuckin sensitive." He mumbled under his breath, closing his eyes and pulling his head back down. "So good. Too good."

He opened his eyes watching your body. Letting go of your breast, he moved your legs to his shoulders getting a better angle to hit deeper. Sukuna leaned over you and started to pound down hard making you moan louder and louder as your legs grew shaky the 30th time this week.

Holding your hips with two hands and your breast with one, he drilled into you with curse words falling from his mouth. Opening your blurry eyes, you watched as his mouth hung open and his gaze was laser focused on only you infront of him.

Hitting so hard and so deep, your legs couldn't keep up as they went limp. One slowly fell off his shoulder resting on his bicep as the other shook trying to keep its place.

"So much."

~Mm I wanna drag this out. I want more.~

He moaned and pulled his hands from your body flipping you over on your hands and knees before shoving both back in. You yelled out and gripped the ground as his pace picked back up. Two hands grabbed your hips but the others hovered as if he was too stuck in the pleasure to act.

Moving his right hand to your mouth returning his tongue to yours and his left to your pussy, shoving his two middle fingers in, as if there was room, and opened a mouth sucking on your clit.

Your eyes opened wide as you lost focus on sucking, just letting his tongue move don't your throat. "Sh-shit!" He leaned over letting your shaky arms hold you up just before he pulled his hand from your mouth letting the long tongue ungag you. He held his wait with that hand balled in a fist.

He paused his thrusts and took deep Harvey breaths with you, resting his chin on the side of your left shoulder. "Mmm you feel too good. Angel... Baby... Princess." You took deep breaths and gulped trying to find yourself in the moment.

He had himself so deep you could have sworn you felt both heads in your stomach. His hair fell over your face making it hard to see, as if there was anything else to focus on.

"I wanna take it slow. Drag this out but somehow you force me to cave n' want to just move." He moved his hips slowly along with the tongue against your clit.

"You s-sound like if you keep go-ing you'll-"

"I know. I will. I wanna move but you holding onto me so tight makes me wanna wait." Both were waiting and aching for you."

"Then give it to me."

"Don't say it so-" you moved yourself back adding more friction. "S-so-oh fuuck." He mumbled and hesitated his next move as you clenched, making him hold his breath as his hips began to move again.

You closed your eyes and gripped the cover under you. His rhythm picked up and became harder to keep up with while your climax rose to it max pushing you over until you came hard with your legs shaking.

The second he felt it, he held onto you tight pulling his hand from your clit to your body, lifting you just enough for him to get the absolute perfect angle to make both of you lose your minds.

Your knees lifted from your ground as your legs shook and your toes curled with his cocks doing most of the work holding you in the air with his arm.

As he hit just the right spots making you cry out, he abused them wanting to hear more and more until he came absolutely filling you.

Breathing heavily, he kissed the back of your shoulder as you opened your eyes looking at the ground with foggy vision.

"Again?" He kissed and left marks across your neck waiting for an answer.

And after a few short seconds, you nodded.

"More."

~~~~
Happy New Years!!
🥳🎉🍾
Since it's a little late,
I made this chapter a bit longer.
~~~

Published 1/11/24
2256 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
5.8K 167 15
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love was- forbidden."...
172K 5.3K 24
You stumble into the home of Sukuna Ryomen, the King of all Curses, looking for food after starving for months. He accepts you as a loyal servant, b...
99.9K 3.6K 40
The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had hurt her. But the path she chose was neve...