Chronicles of Booktok and Ani...

Autorstwa amey78

This chat and session of everyone's favorite book, show film, and anime series. Folk of the Air/The Cruel Pr... Więcej

Introduction
The Chat: Protagnist's Parents
Merry Christmas
Session: Which Cabin Are You?
Session: New Friends

Session: New Year's Resolutions

44 0 10
Autorstwa amey78

It was a normal day for our young adult book prototypes.

Or so it was.

"You got to be kidding? Your New Year's Resolution is Tangled 2?" Jesper asked in disbelief after seeing the list of Kenji's New Year's Resolutions.

Kenji gave a big smile and uttered 'Yup' optimistically, making both Jesper, Wylan, and Will (Demigod son of the Greek Sun God Apollo), Evangeline, Pippa "Pip" Fitz-Amobi, and Cardan.

"Kenji, I don't think there will be a Tangled 2."-Evangeline

"You don't know that, Eva. I believe it will,"-Kenji

"I and Wylan might have dyslexia but we're pretty sure that there won't be a Tangled 2."-Will

"Me too,"-Wylan

"Even I think there won't be Tangled 2 despite they ended the series years ago," Pip adds. Kenji shot a frown on his face and nearly groaned in disappointment. He wanted a Tangled sequel so badly along with the live-action.

But sadly, he couldn't have it.

"Fine! But I still have hope for the live-action adaptation! It might be as good as One Piece or The Hunger Games," Kenji declared with determination and hope which made Cardan snort. "Cardan!" Kenji nearly shouts enough for Cardan to make a face.

"Kenji, I will be honest because you know I cannot lie. When was the last time Disney made a good live-action adaption film? The Little Mermaid was somehow good despite people being fools, Cinderella was nice, Beauty and the Beast okay, I suppose, Aladdin had some flaws but was good and Maleficent and Maleficent the Mistress of Evil was something else. Also, didn't Archer girl supposed to have the same skin tone as Jude?" Cardan rants with his thoughts, answers, and questions enough to make Jesper nearly drop his jaw before smacking his hand to his mouth to prevent him from laughing.

Will uttered 'Damn' while Evangeline, Pip, and Wylan were stunned by it.

No wonder why Cardan is the High King of Elfhame. It might be Jude who has the intellect on politics and control but Cardan is clever and of course, he is literally being raised by his wife.

"Tinkerbell, I am stunned by your words." Kenji breathlessly said with his eyebrows up.

"Don't call me that but yes, I am smart. And I hope to get praise from Jude. Also, this year, I and Jude as adult and rulers of Elfhame in the book of Oak and Child Queen of the Court of Teeth. I am literally amazed Oak got himself kidnapped by a violent woman. I knew he was my nephew," Cardan proudly says with his hand on his chest and shrugging his shoulders in a good mood posture.

"Wait, what?" Kenji uttered before Wylan put his hand on his shoulder and gave him the look. "Let's say the Greenbriar Family, the current Greenbriars have an odd strange for girls. Very odd strange." Wylan replied with the word odd twice again.

He knew damn well that Jude was the definition of the "Actress of your Bad Dreams" Taylor's version.

Jude can be everyone's villain if she wants since she can be as bad as everyone wants her to be.

But thankfully, she does have some of her humanity and she does have Cardan and Evangeline with her.

Evangeline is a better sister to Jude along with Vivi than Taryn.

Honestly, who names their daughter Taryn?

It's the weirdest name ever.

"Let me see the list since I need to read it out loud for my man and Will. I can't believe Greek and Roman Demigods can only read Greek and Latin," Jesper stated, making Will say that it's a normal thing for them along with ADHD and dyslexia.

As for Norse, Hindu, or other continent, pantheon have it different.

"'Jello having an easy year as Supreme Commander of North America.' Naz hung out with me after she returned from Asia.' 'Making Warner wear the ugly sweater for Christmas again'. 'Taking James to middle school.' You have a lot, Kenji. And- What the?" Pip was surprised when she saw another resolution Kenji had written.

"'Hoping for my future son to marry Jello's and Warner's future daughter'? Kenji, are you insane?! If Warner reads this, he will end you and the entire bloodline of Kishimotos!" Pip shouted at him concerned but also mad at his stupidity.

Will and Wylan suck the air from their teeth while Jesper shook his head in disappointment as Evangeline and Cardan face-palm themselves.

"What? I mean it might happen." Kenji suggested, making Will mad to shoot an angry stare at him. "Kenji, last year, you have been almost nearly murdered by Warner multiple times! Enough for Nico, Hazel, Sadie, Walt, Anubis, and Magnus's aunt Norse Goddess Freya to resurrect you! And I don't know if you were blessed by Fortuna or the Japanese Goddess of Fortune but stop playing with death!" Will sprinted at him angrily, enough for Kenji to jump and subconsciously hug Cardan who was near him.

Jesper and Pip were like damn as seeing Will this angry when he was sunshine and healer boy.

Evangeline and Wylan on the other hand, agreed with Will. Kenji got himself 99 times being nearly killed by Warner for his recklessness and nonsense.

They did count.

"Oh by my great-grandmother's bones, Kenji, you got the son of Apollo this upset. Not even I in my drunken state can't do that. I know this might sound ironic to you but value your life. If not, Nazeera will end up tolerant of someone else than you," Cardan says in his sarcastic tone but truthful facts.

Kenji almost turned pale at the thought of Nazeera being with someone else than him.

He didn't like it and he wanted Nazeera to only have feelings for him and only him in her heart.

Like Eren Yeager.

"Absolutely I don't want that! I don't want Naz to fall in love with another man who isn't me after I die! I mean I got lucky with her because of my friendly and charming personality! And after all, Naz is beautiful enough to catch some guys's attention!" Kenji whines and shakes his head with his hands on the sides of his head.

"Talk about New Year's resolutions," Yessi says. She was sitting on the corner table with Jisoo and eating food.

"So, should we tell him that he has a son who shares the same name as Kai while Pinkie Pie and Hayden Christensen ended up having their Little Sunshine and that they are a couple?" Venom asked as Yessi ate a chocolate chip muffin with caramel coffee frappe.

"Kishimoto will lose his common sense of valuing his life as for Warner, you know he will lose it completely. As much as I could revive him, I don't think Nazeera will be happy about turning her boyfriend into one of my Shadows." Jisoo adds as she drinks her Dalgona coffee in a sophisticated manner.

She knew well and also, Kenji sometimes forgot his common sense when the things he liked got excited. Especially when Warner or Nazeera were around.

"HOLA MI GENTE!!! SUPERSIZED MCSHIZZLE LEO IS HERE!!!! WOOO!" Leo (Demigod son of Hephaestus and boyfriend of Calypso, the current mortal Titaness and daughter of Altas) cried out through the room, enough for the Gods of the different pantheon to hear them along with the multiverse.

He along with Nico, Hazel Levesque (Demigoddess daughter of Pluto and girlfriend of Frank Zhang, Demigod son of Mars and descendant of Poseidon) Sadie Kane (Magician of House of Life and girlfriend of Walt Stone and Anubis), Walt Stone/Anubis (Host of Anubis and Egyptian God of Funerals and Death) returned with Warner, Jude, Ravi, and Jacks.

"Jude! You're back!" Cardan throws himself onto Jude and embraces her tightly along with his tail wrapped around her thigh. Jude groans before she proceeds to hug him back and pat his back.

"Yeah, I'm back. By the way, the Greek Underworld is so monstrous and dark. I like it and also, I saw Locke, Dain, and Balekin in Tartarus," Jude said nonchalantly enough for Cardan to pull back, he had his hands on Jude's arms and he turned to Nico and Hazel who nodded.

They're the children of Hades/Pluto, so they know more about the Underworld. After all, they lived there for decades.

"Since Tartarus is the place where people go there to be tortured endlessly for their crimes against humanity and more. I wasn't even surprised that my father or what the author and Kenji like to call him, sperm donor was there and being tortured by whipping." Warner adds that he didn't give a single care about his father being tormented in Tartarus or the fact, that even the former Supreme Commander of Oceania, Evie Sommers, and her husband were there and tortured the shit out.

It was truly a karma.

"That's oddly closure for everyone," Cardan remarked with his head titled to the side. "Valerian was there too by the way," Jude added, making Cardan jerk his head to her and he looked confused for a moment until he shrugged his shoulders.

"I had a feeling he was going to hell anyway. I mean he deserved it for his nonsense and babbling," Cardan causally says without caring for his former member of his Inner Court.

He didn't see him as his friend since being friends with him was no different from being his enemy. He was uncomfortable with the violent and vicious tendencies of Valerian, Locke, and Nicasia.

"So, did you guys find Juliette's sister?" Jesper asked while Evangeline and Pip were embracing Jacks and Ravi.

Warner soon sighed in pure distress and shook his head. "We couldn't find her in The Fields of Asphodel or Elysium or even Isles of the Blessed. We asked our dad if she managed to get Rebirth but he said no, and he stated his judges wouldn't send a girl who suffered so much to Tartarus. That's when we ask Sadie's God boyfriend if he could find her," Hazel added and Sadie rubbed the back of her caramel blonde hair with bright colorful streaks.

"Walt and Anubis couldn't find her soul, especially going to the Egyptian trials. We might be lucky if Annabeth and her cousin Magnus have a better chance of finding her in the Norse Gods's underworld," Sadie explains making Kenji loudly shout 'Huh' while Wylan just blinks.

"Is that even possible?" Wylan asked despite he isn't familiar with the world of Mythology and Gods. He does live in a world of Grisha and magical creatures but he never met a God or Demigod until now.

"Yes, it is. Is not this hard for me to find a soul in Paradise or the depths of hell? The Greek God Hades always keeps manage of the souls who enter the Underworld and even Taweret guided them to Rebirth. I don't understand why Emmaline Sommers isn't there. Unless a..." Anubis soon stops and shoots a look at Jisoo who is drinking her coffee.

"Hey, Sadie. Why is your Death God boyfriend looking at La Reina de Los Muertos?" Leo asked noticing the strange stare of Anubis towards Jisoo. Sadie replied that she didn't know and she was about to ask until Annabeth returned with Percy along with her cousin Magnus Chase (Demigod son of Frey and Child of Vanir), Alex Fierro (Demigod child of Loki and significant other of Magnus Chase), and Samirah "Sam" Al-Abbas (Daughter of Loki and half-sister of Alex).

They were riding their Pegasus down to the ground and landed perfectly.

"My Queen, I and Kaisel think riding a Dragon or Wyvern is better than a winged horse," Mini-sized Kamish growls, making Jisoo just pat him to calm down his jealousy.

She knew he was jealous.

"So, Son of Poseidon, did you find Warner's sister-in-law?" Jacks asked while eating one of his apples like usual. Percy looks at Annabeth, her cousin, and the children of Loki before he looks at Warner.

"Magnus's aunt, Norse Goddess Freya couldn't find her either. She wasn't in Folkvangar or even Helheim which was very tricky to convince Alex's and Sam's sisters," Percy started explaining, Magnus chimed in. "We needed to convince her on a whole other level so bad that we might throw a lot of dirt on your deadbeat dad and your wife's biological parents to Hel," Magnus pressured his fingers together with a nervous smile.

"She and Nico's dad talked and they stated they might be switching Anderson and the Sommers for different types of torture for them to Greek Underworld to Helheim," Alex adds in her chaotic way, enough for Warner to shoot his brows up and he cocked his head to the side.

"To be honest, they deserved it for all the cruelty they had done to me, Ella, and Emmaline," Warner shrugged his shoulders.

"Talk about closure and karma." Venom grins as Yessi eats a cheeseburger and drinks her caramel coffee frappe. "I don't know why even the Gods can't find Warner's sister in different cultures of the Afterlife. I mean we went to the Greco-Roman Afterlife, the Egyptian Afterlife, and Norse Afterlife." Ravi throws facts as Jacks follows him.

"Maybe, we should go ask the deities of Oceania to help us out. Isn't your wife and her sister born in Oceania?" Jacks asked Warner. He replied 'Yes' with his tone blunt.

"Well, Seaweed Brain. I think we might call your dad if he knows the Oceanian Gods." Annabeth suggests as Percy sighs while Warner is getting fed up with the nonsense of why even the Gods can't find his wife's descended older sister's soul.

She has the same traits as Juliette such as her wavy, dark brown hair, her refined cheekbones, her light complexion, and her pure green eyes despite Juliette has blue-green eyes.

He just wants to make it better for Juliette and Emmaline, for Emmaline the most because he failed her the most.

He still wonders why Juliette kept loving him despite all the horrible things he had done to Emmaline, her only family member who did care for her.

"This truly insufficient stress," he mumbles as his hand goes through his blond, tousled hair.

"That's the only reason why you can't find a soul in the afterlife..." Walt spoke up, getting the attention of Warner and the others.

Anubis and Walt looked at Jisoo wasn't paying attention and texting her phone. "A Death God pulling the soul out of the afterlife," they said, making them look at Jisoo. After all, Jisoo is a hybrid of a human and a Monarch and she's considered to be a Death God and one of the reasons why she is called Queen of the Dead.

Jisoo looks up while holding her phone. "Yeah, that was me. I pulled her out of the Afterlife," Jisoo responded, making them shocked by that revelation, mostly Warner and others who went from the Greco-Roman Underworld to the Egyptian one while going to Helheim.

"Well, bless my dead heart. I almost forgot we have the Queen of the Dead here," Cardan sarcastically commented which Jude uttered 'Seriously' with disbelief written on her face.

"You. You pulled Emmaline out of the afterlife and didn't tell us? Why? I demanded it." Warner strictly spoke with seriousness and anger in his tone, enough for him towered by the Three Grand Marshals and Kamish growling at him.

Especially with Igris's sword at his throat.

"Oh, shit," Kenji exclaimed as Beru snarls at him angrily. "Dare speak Our Queen with your audacious tone again, and you will more than your throat, boy." Igris coldly threatened while Bellion glared at the former Chief Commander of Sector 45.

Warner nearly forgot that he just demanded an Overlord of the Shadows and Dead and got her three Grand Marshals upset by his words.

He knew he couldn't fully defeat them since one) they were made from shadows, two) Jisoo was half God, and three) she could smash him like a bug if she wanted.

He made a mistake. A very ominous mistake.

"Guys, don't. He was just confused and also, why are you acting like this? I thought Kenji told you," Yessi soon said, making Warner utter 'What' loud as the others looked at Kenji with question and confusion.

Igris lowered his sword as he along with his fellow Grand Marshals went back to the shadows and reappeared in mini-versions of themselves on Jisoo.

"Kenji asked me if I could summon Emmaline's soul without turning her into a shadow. I told him that I could I pulled her out and Yesenia and I went to the Rulers to ask them if I could reincarnate her into a different world without remembering everything that happened to her in her past life. They said that I could reincarnate her in a different world where she could be happy and not remember her past life. So, I did and I told Kenji to tell you and Juliette but I guess he didn't," Jisoo says drinking her coffee.

Warner turns to Kenji who nervously laughs as the others move away from him.

"Oh God, he's such a dead man now." Venom gleefully gossiped to Yessi who shook her head and called Kenji an idiot in Spanish.

"I-I forgot to tell you and J about it. Please, don't kill me," Kenji stammers with a nervous snicker. It didn't take long for him to start screaming when Warner took out a pistol from his blazer and pointed it at Kenji.

"Warner! Don't!"-Evangeline

"I knew this would happen. I call dibs on his movie collection!"-Cardan

"Oh Saints, Cardan!"-Jesper

"Really, Cardan. We must check what he has valuable before we take it,"-Jude

"Jude!"-Evangeline

"This is so entertaining. Better than Legend's Carnival," Jacks said, taking a bite from his apple with a smirk on his lips. He found it entertaining.

"Please, Warner! Don't kill me! Naz will be out with some guy after my death!" Kenji cried out, having his hands together and shaking it up and down. He wasn't ready to die young without seeing a Tangled live-action.

"She will be free from your inflammable nonsense. I will end your kind once and for all," Warner spans. "That's racist," Alex and Sadie spoke up out of care for the world, making Magnus and Walt/Anubis cover their mouth.

They knew Warner wasn't having it.

"Nooo! Don't kill me! At least let me marry Naz! I still want my kid to marry Jello's daughter!" Kenji whined before he covered his mouth in pure shock and fear while the others uttered 'Oh, crap'.

", es hombre muerto," Yessi said while Warner's grip tightened up out of pure anger and irritation. He even cocked his head to the side and shot a glare at Kenji.

"You. You're a dead man, Kishimoto,"-Warner

"NOOO!!!!"-Kenji

"What in the world, is happening here?" they turned to the voice and saw Juliette along with Naz, Kaz, Inej, and Nina who were confused by the scene of it.

'Well, this is quite bad for both of them. As much as I could enjoy a good drama and bloodshed. Juliette Nazeera and even Cardan would be miserable without this idiot, and Juliette wouldn't talk with him for a month.' Jude thought as she soon sighed.

"Kenji stole one of Warner's suits again and ruined it," Jude lied which made everyone look at her in shock while Juliette and Nazeera sighed.

"Kenji, you are an idiot. How many times have I kept telling you to go shopping with the King of Elfhame rather than stealing his suits?" Naz grunted, shaking her head in disbelief.

Juliette went to Warner to calm him down as Cardan and others looked at Jude. "What?" she snapped. Cardan soon pulls a mischievous smile and has his tail around her thigh. "My dearest liar. You did that to save both Kenji and Warner, didn't you? Do you care," Cardan cooed enough for Jude to scoff and give the side eye.

"Oh, please like I care for that idiot, and I would like Warner to shut his stupid mouth for once. But also..." Jude sighs and briefly looks at Juliette and Nazeera. "He is pathetically her best friend and he somehow won Nazeera in his stupid way. It would be a pain for them to see Kenji dead and Warner lose his only friend. Those are two girls whom I can relate with our parent's issues and how we run a country," Jude added with her arms crossed.

Cardan and Evangeline couldn't help but give a goofy smile and hugged Jude.

"You do care, Jude! You're so sweet," they said, making Jude grumpy and grunt.

"I hate you both, sometimes,"

"We love you too," They said hugging her. Jude noticed Jacks' stare at her and saw the jealousy in his silver-blue eyes. "That's my Little Fox, Duarte," Jack growled lowly. Jude rolled her eyes in annoyance and glanced at him.

"Shut up, Jacks. Eva is my adoptive sister, remember?" Jude said.

"Why you didn't say anything about you-know-who until now?" Percy asked Jisoo who had her full attention on the son of Poseidon.

"Oh, sorry. I was texting my boyfriend,"

"Oh, I see- Hold the freakin' Olympus! Boyfriend?!" Percy shouted in pure shock, making everyone to be stunned by what Jisoo said.

"Boyfriend?! She's dating?!" Kenji screamed loud enough for Warner to tell him to shut his mouth.

", she's dating, jackass. It did take us by surprise when he fell for our lovely Jisoo. He is actually the best boyfriend for Jisoo, he likes to read Jane Austen's books, he has a motorcycle, and most of all, he's tall, dark, and handsome type," Yessi remarked about Jisoo's boyfriend.

"Yeah, he is one of the finest bachelors in New Jersey." Venom chimes in. They were surprised that Jisoo was really dating someone and they never saw it coming.

She's the Shadow Monarch, the Ruler of the Undead Shadows, and immensely recognized as Queen of the Dead.

They frequently thought she would just chill down and do some odd jobs for the Rulers and keep idiots away from attempting to conquer the Multiverse.

"Umm, congratulations?" Nico said awkwardly. Jisoo thanked him as Yessi looked at her. "So, what's he planning for the evening?" Yessi said as Venom grinned eagerly knowing who is the lucky man dating her.

"He said it's going to be a surprise along the way he will pick me up," Jisoo answered calmly. Venom chuckles as he looks at Yessi who gives him the look before she glances back at Jisoo.

"Well, this will be fun," Yessi smiles as eating one of her fries. They all started wondering how Jisoo's boyfriend and Yessi and Venom knew because they weren't that surprised and she gave a description of him.

"So, Jisoo, what's the name of the unlucky guy?" Jude asked while still being hugged by Cardan and Evangeline.

Jisoo was about to answer but Yessi's spider senses started tingling. "Huh, he's here," Yessi said as Venom grabbed all the food and moved it away.

Suddenly, someone crashed down from the window above the ceiling. Enough for everyone to move away except for Jisoo and Yessi.

The person soon lands on the table and is revealed to be none other than the Deadliest Outlaw of Gotham City; Red Hood.

"WHAT THE F-" Before Kenji and Cardan could continue, Red Hood grabbed Jisoo, throwing her over his shoulder, and started running to the window and jumped out of the building.

They went over the broken window and saw him taking off with his motorcycle and Jisoo who was so nonchalant about it.

"Yeah, that was Jason. We should text Giselle that she won the bet against Grayson," Yessi said nonchalantly before Venom put back the food on the table.

"Okay, WHAT THE HELL?! THAT WAS FREAKIN' RED HOOD!!! DEADLIEST ANTIHERO OF GOTHAM! AND WHY THE HELL HE KIDNAPPED HER?! HE DOESN'T SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE DEAD AND OTHER SHIT!!!" Kenji shouted while Warner would call him an idiot, unfortunately for him, he was wondering why Red Hood kidnapped Jisoo.

And also, why didn't the Shadows try to kill him or even stop him from touching their queen?

"Oh, he's the boyfriend" Venom replied, they were stunned and looked at them in puzzlement.

"I beg your pardon?" Warner was so confused as hell about what Venom said. Yessi looks at him and drinks her frappe.

"Jason Todd, Red Hood is Jisoo's boyfriend," Yessi answered.

They were shocked, more than shocked. They were astonished by how Jason Todd AKA Red Hood captured Jisoo's undead heart.

"WHAT THE F-

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

453 4 19
ι ωαηт тσ ωιη тнє gαмє, вυт ι ωαηт тσ ωιη уσυ мσяє Haikyuu!! oneshots. Lots are going to be soulmate AUs because I love them and I don't think...
200 9 19
Once upon a time, there was a male idol that accidently opened a magical book. He sucked himself and two friends into a world of a magical library fi...
3K 85 41
book of rp and oc's
34.3K 659 22
Y/n L/n, Lovely girlfriend of Kurapika Kurta. She's like a mother to Gon and Killua, She fully supports their relationship. What happens if they all...