UNWANTED. Peter pan x y/n c h...

By Lunaarose333

Felix's twin sister, Y/N, gets abandoned by her brother and left with an abusive father. a shadow only ends u... More

chapter 1: childhood
chapter 2: Hook.
chapter 3: the truth
chapter 4: neverland.
chapter 5: peter pan
chapter 6: boys boys boys.
chapter 7: dumb decision.
chapter 8: home
chapter 9:

chapter 10

59 3 3
By Lunaarose333

(LONG WAITED IM SORRY I HAD TO RE-READ THE WHOLE STORY TO REMIND MYSELF.. ANYWAY BARE WITH ME I AM SLOWLY FINISHING THIS STORY...💗.)

TW: heated moments, sexual activity

Emma stops at the sheriff's office to drop paperwork off. in the car, I'm sitting in between Felix and henry in the back. hook's in the front.

me and Felix argue about what music to listen to like children. Thats until Felix spots our dad stepping out of a car in the parking lot of the sheriffs office.

i instantly duck my head and felix does too. "Oh shit" i say, anxiety now builds again.

hooks looks around and spots him. "just stay down y/n." be rummages through the shopping bag with his new clothes in. he pulls out a leather jacket he got and hands it to me. "here, cover urself with this."

"what's going on?" henry looks around. he's genuinely confused.

"its my dad. hes a bad guy.." i say, peaking up at henry. i dont know how to explain it to him in a way he would understand. "He cant notice us henry."

i thought he'd ask why, but instead i slightly feel him become angry. angry? i look up at hook. he sees it on henrys face.

my father walks into the sheriffs office with his 2 guards behind him. i tense as i see them.. but i feel a hand on my leg. i look over and see henry's small hand reaching to hold mine. does henry know? whats going on with henry?

after 10 minutes of hiding and waiting, Emma walks out the sherriff office with my dad his 2 guards behind her. they go to their van and i peak my head up, watching them. Felix does the same.

emma walks up to our her car and gets in. shes visibly angry and stressed. she looks at the van as they drive away, then looks back at me and Felix. "its ok."

i take a deep breath and let go of henry's hand. hook looks at emma and they share a worried glance.

"emma. what happened." i ask, scared my father manipulated her or did something to her like he did me.

she knows.

she shakes her head visibly angry. "They asked me where you were. i told them you already left town headed to another random hotel."

i sigh a sigh of relief. Felix , hook, and henry all relax.

henry was tense?

i look over at henry. Emma looks at him from the mirror.

henry didnt know about my father. somethings off about him.

we drive to the cafe, silence filling the small car. once there we all sit in the back at a booth.

Regina is there apparently waiting on henry's return to take him home. henry looks back at me and randomly gives me a tight hug. "oh- henry"

he hugs me tight. "i missed you so much."

i laugh weirdly.

"alright henry alright lets go, don't squeeze her to death."  regina says, pulling him off me slightly.

henry glares at hook then leaves with regina. Emma leaves to go talk to Mary Margaret whom everyone calls snow... aka her mom. 

Now it's just me, hook, and Felix siting at the bar. "I cant believe hes going this far to find me. what if he didn't leave town to follow what emma said?"

felix puts his hand over mine on the bar. "We will protect you. i promise."

i sigh and remove my hand from Felix's comforting hold. i rest my face in my hands. "I cant just sit around worrying if he would ever find me."

felix goes to say something but i put my finger up to stop him. knowing exactly what he was going to say. "we are NOT going back."

hook frowns confused. "going back where?"

"neverland." felix says, staring seriously into hook's eyes.

"What? why would you go back?"

"cuz its the one place he cant fund us. its the one place he cant find her." felix says, more serious, like he's trying to convince us.

"you can't. pan's to dangerous. besides, i promised id protect her." hooks more serious too.

"im still here you know. We cant keep jumping place to place. I'm not going back to never land. not until im dying." i look up at red, who hands me another coffee and gives me a comforting look.

"I know..." Felix says, looking at red.

i lay my head down on the desk. i feel my power being as week as it is and it makes me exhausted. "i need a nap."

"lets take you back to the hotel then." Hook says, holding his hand out for me to take. 

i havnt been able to talk to him much because of henry. now that i realize it, henry got jealous every time hook tried to talk to me.

I go to take his hand but Felix pulls my hand away, pulling my hand into his glaring at hook. 

hook puts his hand down disappointed. "I'll walk you back. i have things i need to check on, so hook can you stay with Angelina until i get back?"

hook smirks at me.

gross.

"Dont you even try anything" felix says glaring angrily at hook, hugging me now.

We start walking back to the hotel. hook beside me. Felix walks off.

when we make it into the elevator im standing between hook and the wall, lost in thought. its been silent since Felix left us. the elevator stops on the 4th floor and suddenly a large group of people start walking into the elevator.

i widen my eyes and suddenly feel a hand slither around my waist. i look up and see hook's hot face smiling down at me. its not a scary feeling like i felt with devin.. it gives me butterflies.

he spins me around to where my backs now on the wall of the elevator and his leg is in between mine. his hand is still firmly around my waist. he's protecting me from everyone in the elevator.

then i feel it. hooks desire.

i stare up at hook and he stares down at me.

my face feels hot. but the elevator stops and the group of people walk out. the door closes but hook doesnt move.

"your blushing, darling." he says, smirking.

I know i am.

"You are too." i lean in closer to get a better look of his cheeks. he is blushing too.

He leans in closer to my face. it's just us in the silent elevator.

He pulls me closer from my waist and suddenly his lips press hard onto mine. i kiss him back.

the kiss deepens and i feel hook's member grow slightly and press against me. hes the same height as oeter pan, slightly shorter actually... but my 5'5 self compared to his 6'4.. lets just say it hits right at my stomach line.

out breathing becomes deeper and the kiss turns into 2 more.

the bell dings and suddenly we reach the 10th floor. he steps away and slowly walks me backwards to my hotel room.

he opens the door with one hand and we walk in.

still kissing me.

he walks me backwards to where my back is pressing against the wall on the back of the hotel door. the kiss turns into a make out session.

it was clear that we wanted each other.

his hands travel down to my ass. slowly he picks me up. i gasp at the sudden motion and he laughs deeply.

he carries me to the couch and lays me down with me on-top of him. hos legs press my leg closer to his, keeping me from moving away from his touch.

he takes my tan cover up off, exposing my red tank top.. and the left over hickey from devin.

he traces his fingers along them. "who did this?"

i think back to the memory. hook sees the sadness on my face and makes me look up at him with his fingers on my chin. i forgot to cover that up today.

"did someone hurt you?." he asks, voice rattling

I nod slowly. matter as well tell him.... if anyone.. "it was devin... one of the lost boys. i.. i embarrassed him in a fight snd he did it as a punishment."

"hmm." he traces his fingers along my neck. "and ur just now telling me why

i shrug and look up at the wall.

"is that was pan was talking about when u were walking to the pond?" he says, moving my head to face him.

i widen my eyes. he was- he was watching? "Uhm.. yes."

he puts his hand on my face gently. "next time something like that happens..." he gets closer to my face. "tell me immediately."

i nod. he kisses my forehead, but suddenly theres a knock at the hotel door, and what sounds like keys moving. hook immediately climbs off of me and sit's down on the couch. i sit beside him, hooks arm goes around my back.

felix walks in then glares between me and hook. "what happened here?"

Hook shrugs and gets comfy on the couch. "Nothing. we were just talking about her dad, right?"

i nod and fix my hair. "yeah."

felix nods and walks over to the couch, sitting between me and hook. he glares at hook but then looks at me.

"so what exactly was it that you had to check up on?"
i ask, looking up at him.

he shrugs and looks at the tv. "Stuff. dont worry about it."

I frown confused and shrug.

Felix pats hooks shoulder tightly and looks at him. "alright mate you can leave now."

hooks takes a shallow deep breath then walks out, waving at me as he does so.

felix looks back at me, suddenly with a serious expression. "pans here."

i widen my eyes. "what? pan- huh?"

he sighs and sits down next to me. "you know how henrys been acting weird?"

i nod. "yeah?..."

"pan took over henrys body just before we left neverland." he says, staring at the wall.

"ur serious?!?" i say, he cant be serious. "thats why u were gone?"

"yeah. emma knows too. but the problem is convincing crocodile to open the box.. to let henry out." he says, looking at me.

"so... the whole time its been... pan?"

he nods.

well that explains it.. thats why henry gets mad every time I'm near hook.

"ill convince mr.gold but..... what about hen- i mean.. pan." i say, thousands of thoughts running through my mind.

he sighs. "well.. the plan was to trap pan in the box after henrys released and they switch but... i dont know how to switch them back."

"im sure pan hates being in henrys body." i say.

"yeah."

"why did he even follow us here?"

"to kidnap u and take u back to neverland." he says, looking at the tv. "if neverland dies he dies."

"but.. neverland a already dead. it died when everyone, including me, came here. no ones there. its empty." weird. whats he planning? "maybe he just want to be here."

"no- sis he tried to take henrys heart but u stopped him, and he switched go henrys body before we left.... why would he switch bodies if he wanted to come back with us?"

"maybe because with out Neverland he's nothing- he needs a body that works."

Felixs looks up at me and widens his eyes. "hes connected to neverland"

i widen my eyes too. realization hits me. neverlands dead. his body is dead. he needs henrys body to stay alive. "but henrys trapped in the box... is he..."

"no. henrys soul is alive even in the box. when he switches back into his body he will be... human." felix says, then stands up and stretches.

"oh shit." i say- laying back against the chair.

*knock knock knock*

me and felix both look up- to the door flying open.

felix instinctively stands in front of me, blocking the view.

"Dad." felix mutters

"felix."

oh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 5.3K 22
In this story, Peter Pan will not be Rumplestiltskin's father, and Is 16. (Yn) "Hookette" (Ymn) Jones, the daughter of one of Peter Pan's worst enem...
509 7 13
Have you read "You're mine"? No-Do that first (if you want) Yes-Great! What if y/n only got of Neverland because it was Pan's plan and what if there...
41.8K 1K 14
[Book #4 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] Y/N, Peter, Henry, and many others made it back to Storybrooke. But it's not just them who made it ba...
11.8K 180 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...