The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.

Disclaimer

139K 2K 84
By _authormanpreet

Copyright

The Mafia's Pure Desire © 2024 by Manpreet Kaur. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, written, electronic, scanning, recording or photocopying, without written permission from the author or publisher. It is illegal to copy this book and post it on any forum, website or distribute it in any means without permission.

•••

Hello besties!!

So, finally I'm here with my story 'The Mafia's Pure Desire'

Hey my dearest Stars ⭐,, Hope you all are doing well. This is Manpreet Kaur from this side, first of all thank you for coming here.

This story is completely fiction based, if any incident matches with human being alive or dead then it will be purely a coincidence. The Story directly came to you from my 'Imagi - world'.

You may find some grammatical or other mistakes as English is not my first language, please ignore those mistakes or you can correct me in a kind way in the comments.

Also, I'm not pro at writing, I recently start writing novels. I am just giving words to my imagination to reach you. So have some compassion for your writer, actually I don't even know if I can call myself a writer.

Like I don't need to tell you because the title is enough for that, but still this book have illegal activities, drugs, murders, torture and many more that may affect you so proceed if you are comfortable.

It's a bit of a long story, so you'll have to be patient, but don't worry, you won't get bored, that's a bet and a promise too.

But, still if you find the story boring or uninteresting as everyone has their own different taste, then you can leave quietly without saying anything, but please do not say anything bad about the story, do not spread negativity because I am an over-thinker, so I am not a person who takes negativity.

And I have fulfilled your wish, so now you have to fulfill my wish, which is your precious love and support, hope there will be no shortage of it, te kami honi v nhi chahidi, hehehe.

And we'll go with the same cover because I worked hard on it and I don't think any other poster could give me my 'Mad Wolf's vibe.

Hope you all are like my story, please show your just thoda ja pyar for the story and give your precious votes.

Thank you 🧡💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 16.1K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
7.3K 763 36
"You know what? If murdering a person was legal, i would have killed you without any second thoughts." He said in frustration. "And you know what? I...
415K 28.7K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
124K 3.3K 26
Please ... please...s..sto..stop it...it's hurting "Aaahhh..."..I...I can't bear it any more, please I am begging you... please leave me- Kaveri was...