The Legacy of Akari Abe

By kayla0boobear

๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ this is my very first story, and i tried my bes... More

โœฐ | ๐’œ๐“€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’
โœฐ | ๐’œ๐“€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œ
โœฐ | ๐’œ๐“€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’
โœฐ | ๐’œ๐“€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡
โœฐ | ๐’œ๐“€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’
โœฐ | ๐’œ๐“€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“

โœฐ | ๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’

5 0 0
By kayla0boobear

start: 1/11/2024
finish: still in progress

after a traumatic start of life, Akari, at the ripe age of 15 (1599 years for her) she unknowingly became an adventurer, going on a life mission to save and protect the world from evil. she wonders the world, looking for weak and unprotected people to save and protect from the mysterious evils of the world.

the first thing to be explained in this prologue will be how the world works and all the races. 

the races in this world can be anything, but i will list some possibilities.

⋅elf

⋅dwarf

⋅demon

⋅angel

⋅demi-human

⋅giant

⋅dragon

⋅goblin

⋅centaur

⋅beast man

⋅corpses

⋅undead

⋅dire beast

⋅fae/fairy

⋅gnome

⋅hobbit

⋅human

⋅lizard man/woman

⋅mermaid/merman

⋅siren

⋅orc

⋅slime

⋅whitch/wizard

⋅ghost/spirit

how the world works: if you were to be born in, let's say, the fairy kingdom, you wouldnt be welcomed in the human kingdom or the elf kingdom. but if you were a half breed, you would be welcomed in the place you were born in. demons, angels, demi-humans, elves, fairies/fae were especially hated by the races, mostly the humans. the only exception to being welcomed into the enemy territory, is if you were married into royal blood of the designated kingdom, or if you were a merchant, warier, trader, and/or adventurer, all of them requiring identification. and in this world, animals can live the same length of life as humans, aging the same way. slowly and smally.

more information about how the world works, is that there are gods and goddesses. ones that control the elements, and who can use them. gods will be listed below.

⋅Hydro goddess- Akua

⋅Pyro god- Enji

⋅Anemo goddess- Seifu

⋅Electro goddess- Nari Raiden

⋅Ice goddess- Kori

⋅Earth goddess- Fuji

⋅Light goddess- Akari

⋅Darkness/Abyss god- Yami

⋅Death god- Shinigami

⋅Corpse/Undead goddess- Shikabane

⋅Blood goddess- Chi

⋅Ghost/Spirit god- Ki

⋅Demon and Goblin god- Mamono

⋅Flower goddess- Hanayo

the pictures posted below are what the protagonist, Akari Abe, looks like at the age of 17. (no pictures posted are mine)

the pictures below describe how she looks.

outfit 1 (picture 1)

outfit 2 (picture 2)

her hair and what she looks like (picture 3)

the necklace (picture 4)

the ring (picture 5)

her backpack (picture 6)

biggest her wings can get (picture 7)

contract (picture 8)

i will explain everything else about her below.

she is 5'4 (164.6 cm, 64.8 in), lean, and attractive. she looks to be 17, but she is really 1764 years old. 

her race, is half-elf, half-angel, and has some other minor races in her blood. her mother is royal, same with her father. her mother is the queen of angels, and her father is the king of elves. the angel and elf kingdoms were united together after their marry and when her mother gave birth.

 she has long, straight, strawberry blond hair, grey eyes, pale skin, and long nails. she has pointy ears and multiple piercings within them. she also has wings, that she hides, from her angel side of her race. when she doesnt hide them, she can fly, and they can be up to double her size (picture7), and down to the size of a hand. also because of her angel side, she has what is supposed to be a golden halo, but in her case, its a white halo, and she keeps it around her wrist, only using it as a halo when she is in the Angel kingdom and in battle.

abilities: she mainly uses a katana as her weapon, having a bow and arrow as a side weapon. she can use magic, specifically light, wind, and water. 

personality: she is kind and mature, at times she can joke around and get a laugh, you would find her being serious and taking her job seriously. 

she was named after the light goddess, the goddess that was known for her strength and kindness, the goddess that would lead the people lost in the dark, to the light. the goddess that treated everyone with care, as if they were a fragile butterfly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 32.5K 18
แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธ
245K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one clichรฉ story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
129K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บ ficแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ท แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌ แ€€แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹
29.6K 1.1K 10
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares