The lost arctic fox (my th...

By Sc3n3_furryyy

this story is about my arctic fox theriotype and how it had gotten lost, how it's life was and even how it di... More

the first year
2 years old
disaster

the beginning

4 0 0
By Sc3n3_furryyy

One day, long ago in around 1956 there was an arctic fox (she was known as my mother in my arctic fox life) and she had just given birth to 3 beautiful arctic fox cubs. One had the most beautiful blue eyes you had ever seen, so shiny and blue you could get lost in the sight of them. The other had golden yellow eyes, this one's eyes we're also very shiny. However, the 3rd one (me) had both! One blue and one yellow, they were just as beautiful as the other cubs eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 15.8K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
169K 4.1K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
25.4K 762 22
Trains had always made you sick but here you are now. On one, in a sky full of stars that travels to different galaxies. How did you end up here? You...
562K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...