Echoes|| König x Reader x Gho...

By Luminawriting

"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot... More

01: Something Nice to Say
02: Spider
03: Old Face
04: Haunting
05: Double Trouble
06: A Joke
07: Mimic
08: Perspective
09: Generational Gap
10: Down
11: Diego
12: Fairytale
13: Two is Better than One
14: Autism
15: More Energy!
16: Compliance
17: Unmasking
18: Petty
19: Under His Skin
20: Pub Talk
21: Targeted
22: Heart Attack
♥Charlie♥
Halloween Special
23: Spiraling Rumination
24: Questions
25: Urgancy
26: Self-reflection
27: Mind Break
28: Through Heaven to the Void
29: From the Void to the Stars
30: Unsafe Place
31: Darken Sleep
32: Time Crunch
33: Heart Line
34: Garrick
35: Bombs
36: BOOM!
37: Fatherless Behavior
38: Countdown Hell
39: Rambling Madness is Kinda Cute
40: Puzzle Pieces
41: Empthy Does not Equivilate to Compassion
42: Asking Forbidden Questions
43: Delirious and Mad
44: Bound in Blood
45: Water of the Womb
46: Drama, Drama, Crime!
47: Dominance
48: Dirty Thoughts
49: Sweet Talk
50: Anarchy
51: Invisible
52: Service Dog
53: Old Memories
54: Twink
55: Water Of The Heart
56: Mimic Bed
57: Midnight Snack
58: Family Love
59: Burning Bridges
🎄Christmas Special🎄
60: Guardian
61: Truth Be Told
62: Rain Man
63: Sick
64: Late Night and Bonding
65: Stim
66: Special Interest Prt. 1
67: Solidarity
68: Holding Breath
69: Freaky First Week
70: Trifling Second Week
71: Depressing Third Week
72: Final Stretch Fourth Week
73: They Like You
74: Do You or Do You Not?
75: Hold Your Heart
♡2 Recovery
♡3 Decision
♡4 Awkward beginning
♡5 Sun: Day: Moon: Night MDI
♧1 MIA
♧2 Recorded Figments
♧3 Ink Torment
♧4 Seeing Red
♧5 Time Skip
♧6 England
♧ 7 Moon and Night
♧8 A New Day
♢1 Bright as the Sun
♢2 Sanatorium
♢3 Austria
♢4 A New Normal
♢5 Sound of Music
✿ 1 Together
✿ Forever
Ending!

♡1 Scortch Earth

3.2K 87 73
By Luminawriting

"We found Makarov's trail," Alejandro said, "Rudy and Charlie are following after them, "get your things were heading out." I know and grab my gun. I rush up to Charlie.

"You smell like a wet dog," he stopped walking and stopped and looked down at me.

"Soggy is my natural state of being." He jokes and falls on top of me soaking my body. I groan and begin to stagger under his weight.

"Help!" I shout. König walks over picking him up off me and Ghost helps me up.

"Don't crush her she's small and frail," König said. Charlie looks over with an expression that says it all, it is judgmental and amused.

"You like her," he whispers in a sing-song way, I acted like I didn't hear that. König pushes Charlie to his feet.

"Halt den Mund, Junge!" König growls.

"Don't antagonize him!" I snap at Charlie.

"What? I want to know which man will ask you out first," He smirked but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Do you think I will forget you if I enter a relationship?" I ask him his eyes widen and he laughs directing me to my things.

"Of course, not..." He said his voice trailing off. He said it with such confidence I realized his words were true, but he still looked so sad, and I don't know why.

I grab my stuff and put on my vest. It was late but we had a few hours on a Heli to sleep. I see Charlie looking at both König and Ghost. He walked up to Alejandro, and they began to speak in Spanish.

"You're so oblivious." Soap said sauntering up to me.

"Huh?"

"Open your eyes," Gaz said both of them wrapping their arms around me.

"I see!"

"Do you?" Soap looked down at me his eyes said also much.

"I..." My words drag out and I look at both of them their shared expression says it all. "Is it about Charlie?" They both nod.

"And?"

"And?" I question. Soap let out a long sigh and looks down at me.

"He likes you," Gaz said. I see Roach inching his way to me joining our little pep talk.

"I know—"

"Romantically," Gaz finished saying his words slowly.

"No, he doesn't!" I protest looking at all three of them. Roach smacks his face and looks at Gaz to explain some more.

"G he wants you so badly! We can all tell. He is whipped and a simp!" Gaz said shaking me violently.

"He will literally do anything for you, he looked at your pussy for you!" My face flushed so violently. I look at them wild and frazzled. Gaz and Soap look at me chuckling as they pinch my cheeks.

"Flaca!" I stiffen at Charlie's voice. I quickly drag my hood up hiding my flushness. I stood next to him every fiber in my body vibrating.

How humiliating!

How blind am I!!!

I'm so stupid!

"Flaca."

"Huh!" I said loudly gaining everyone's attention.

"Soldier pays attention," Graves said. I nodded but I couldn't. I got the jest and where I needed to be and to my chagrin I was paired with Charlie.

I need an entire week to decipher this not a partnership! what do I do? How do I function knowing the man I love (platonically) loves more than that? What do I do? If I reject him, will he leave me? I don't want him to leave me!

Gaz and Soap title me so badly that I can't function.

I felt the sun grip my hand and looked down to see Charlie holding my hand. His thumb softly rubs my hands. I know this isn't out of romantic love but platonic but the way he looks down at me, that deep eternal love.

I know we... shared many lives together. I feel like he is a part of me, body, and soul. I knew we were soulmates through life and death but now.... Why! Why does he love me so much?

I couldn't sleep on the helicopter. Charlie leaned his head back folded his arm and fell asleep Roach and Soap using his shoulder as a rest. I see Gaz studying me watching me watch Charlie, He moves to sit next to me.

"How are you feeling?"

"You ruined my mind," I look at him. He frowns and looks bashful.

"Sorry, I just thought you should know... and Charlie doesn't deserve to live... unnoticed," Gaz explained himself quickly.

"I know but know I'm distracted." I nod and look down at my hand. "... He isn't the only one who likes me," I confess to Gaz.

"Oh?"

"Well Ghost likes me so does König. I have come to terms with them just now, now Charlie." Gaz sighs and pats my shoulder comfortingly. "I know I am not a likable person and that three people like me baffle me."

"Who do you like?"

"... I don't know," I said honestly, I looked at him and he smiled gently.

"I don't know who I like. I feel like König can give me a new life and Ghost is a comrade in the darkness. I feel a kindred soul with Ghost but Charlie," I smile, and it falters, "He's... I see a future, I see the past, and every past life we share."

"He's your... soulmate," Gaz slowly said. Before he smiles and lets out a long whistle. "You stuck between two walls and the edge of a cliff." I nod and he lets out a forced chuckle.

"I'm scared."

"... Charlie won't leave you if you pick between Ghost or König, he loves you too much and he knows he makes you happy, and that makes him happy." Gaz comforted me.

"I feel bad." Gaz sighs and looks at Charlie and then at Ghost and König.

"Well, I don't envy you." I let out a pained chuckle.

Ghost watched Gaz talk to Y/N. He envied Gaz for being close to Charlie and therefore talked to Gisele whenever he liked, not at night when she was vulnerable. It seems like it's an important conversation from Gaz's face. Maybe it's about Charlie or the others from the countless times they look at the sleeping sergeants.

König wonders what type of breed Gisele would like if she liked to hike mountains within Austria. What type of beer she likes will she drink with him on holidays? Will she go to church with him on holidays? Will she like Austrian food? He loves to guide her through Austria and see her eyes blossom with wonder.

The Helicopter lands and we file into trucks. I was with Roach and Charlie. It was a short thirty-minute drive and a good ten-minute walk to the location. We all sync up our Comms and we split.

'You, ok?'

'Stressed.' I sign.

'Is it over the men who like you?'

'Yeah... I don't know who I pick... I usually do know who I want but... at this time I am decisive.' He nods and we follow after Charlie.

The rain of bullets was annoying I crawled in the dirt trying to find the snipers and take them out before they could kill my team off. I got two but the third one was in the walls. I see something fly to the wall and explode and the fire subsided.

I got up and ran to my squad the moment Charlie saw me he cautiously stood up and we continued to trek into this abandoned building. We found bombs at the structural supports. Charlie and Roach move to defuse the bombs.

"Everyone in building Alpha has bombed the instructional support areas," I call in, I get a confirmation from everyone.

"Same here," Soap calls from his building across from ours.

Tick tick tick.

"THIS IS A TRAP!" I yell into the comms.

"Charlie!" I see Roach running for the door, but Charlie finishes the bomb and gets up grabbing me by the hand and we run for it. It felt like we were Bonnie and Clyde running from the law, but we were running from bombs. Behind us, the bombs set off in waves.

Charlie swings me into his arms and he jumps for it shielding me with his body.

We were consumed by fire, and I was at peace dying in his arms.

I felt the sun embracing me and fire burning my skin.

A/N: Since we don't know König's real name I gonna give him one, what names scream him?

Emil

Alois

Alexander

Jakob

Konrad

I picked Schwaiger as the last name since it means silent. Also, König feels like an Emil or Konrad to me.

A/N: Welcome to the first route! Any guesses?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 789 17
A new recruit to the 141, you have to navigate the new environment while dealing with the insufferable Ghost who won't stop watching you and possessi...
63.8K 1.6K 22
A König x male reader and original characters insert in Call Of Duty. You are a french man, engaging in the special forces, in the same base as TF141...
321K 9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
60.5K 1.8K 43
You look so pretty when you're scared... Keep your eyes on me. Only me. Good girl... Lets make a deal. This is A Ghost x FemaleCharacter FanFic! Plea...