total drama oneshot things idk

By meaningfulpassages

i'll write my own but give me requests i need something to do 😘 More

Intro + Request Form
1
Duncan x Little Sister OC
Gen 1 as if they were in Heathers 1988
HC's How I believe their life went after TD pt 1
Duncan x Courtney Neighbour AU
probably an icy cold take but whatevs

Maybe a hot take?

81 2 4
By meaningfulpassages

The build up and suspense leading up to Aleheather was so much better than the actual relationship 😭😭 Like girly pushed him off a cliff which caused him to get submerged in lava . Heather would've been catching hands (after the months spent in hospital ofc)

I much preferred watching Alejandro and Heather flirt and be in denial about their feelings, and how they both shared the same idea that the game/money was personal to them and not to the other so they deserved the win more.

I do believe their personalities are suited for each other, but the circumstances they are in doesn't allow them to be in a (healthy) relationship.

Perhaps it was the shitty writing of all-stars that ruined what could've been a great reconciliation between them. But all we got is "Haha I used statue that you found to get you out!!" "you... YOU!!" and Al getting slapped in the Yukon (somewhere in the arctic circle idk) and they're suddenly all tactile again. (Adding to the never ending pile of reasons that we need 26 episode seasons back right neow!!)

Perhaps I need to suspend reality as it is a tween show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway! Fanon Aleheather>>> Canon Aleheather

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 15 14
I will probably not update a lot, but I will try to. I also take Requests. This is my second book, so I hope it's okay.its mostly a fluff.Also, i do...
215K 2.8K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)
106K 937 163
Preferences, Headcanons, Situations and much more! Open for requests. Come and see!
100K 1.2K 125
COMPLETEπŸ‘ŒπŸ’― DON'T OWN TD OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS NOT ANY PHOTOS mostly focused on Duncan and Courtney some Geoff and Bridgette, Heather and Alejand...