Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

By VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... More

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking

1.5K 8 2
By VixentheHuntress

Carolina Cobb was just pulling her cream-colored dress over her head, covering up her cute pink undies and matching bra when she heard some news that made her stop dead in her tracks. "I heard that Alphonso guy is gonna stop giving spankings or something." Carolina slowly turned around to see two older girls, just leaving the showers. Both wrapped in towels, one with dark green hair and the other with vibrant purple.

"Does he actually do that stuff I just thought it was just sex or something?"

"No, I'm telling you I have a friend that went over to him a month ago and she said it is legit. He doesn't do anything unless they say so, says she had a good time, and that he is also a good person to talk to."

"So what is making him want to stop, did he get in trouble or something?"

The girl with dark green hair explained. "I don't think he got into any trouble or anything like that. Just some girl, Jenny or something, has been saying how they are gonna get together or something so she wants no one else to go and see him or anything like that."

"Are they dating?"

"I don't know? She was saying that at practice the other day." Carolina averted her eyes as the girl dropped her towel and started to get dressed. "It's a shame if it was really true. I wanted to try one but I'm not one for getting between a guy and his girl."

"How do you know it is true?"

"I don't know, the way she said it sounded kinda legit."

Carolina quickly put on her black slip ons before leaving the girl's locker room in a bit of a hurry. "It can't be true," she whispered to herself over and over again.

Or rather she really didn't want it to be true.

She didn't want to lose her one and only spanker in the whole wide world.

On the outside Carolina was what many would consider a kind Christian girl. She was the first to help when someone needed it, always willing to serve in any way she could. Her daddy was one of the pastors of Coast City's church, and she was a good student. She didn't get into trouble that much, the worst being when she once stole a single candy bar. However, she was so remorseful for that action that her parents let her off with a warning. She even spent that summer working at that store when she could, and was still friends with the kind old couple that ran it.

However, underneath all of that was an urge that she couldn't quite get rid of. Carolina had found out about the word spanking in a book, and that led to her looking up pictures and full of stories with them. She wanted to try one even if it was just one time and that led her to chase after a rumor about a certain darker skinned boy that helped at her church as well. It also was the start of a very good friendship with the boy. They served together in the church choir and once had a duet together on Christmas. Her on keys and him mostly on vocals. She would see him every once in a while when she felt that she needed something worse for her small misbehaviors. She wasn't perfect and when she felt like she was not the best she could be, or even being the best follower of the lord she loved.

Carolina would go and see a boy with a similar love for spankings and their lord. He was the only person she could go to on this.

And if he was truly gonna stop. Then she at least wanted to get one last one before he turned his attention onto this girlfriend of his. It was a promise they had made together, they didn't see each other as anything else but friends. They both promised that if the day came that either one of them got in a relationship that he would stop spanking her. As not wanting to cheat on the other.

However, he promised that if that day came he would give her one last bottom warming.

So she supposed it was time she went and did just that.

It was Wednesday, and lunch was next. She knew that he always spent those days in his favorite spot on campus, an older classroom on the second floor of the older school building.

So she would go to him then, and hopefully it wouldn't be for the last time.

Was that selfish of her?

"Who the fuck is spreading that rumor?" Carolina put a hand over her mouth and started to giggle a bit both from pure relief that her friend didn't know what she was talking about and also at his swearing. As much as he was good at stopping himself, he cursed a lot more than he liked to admit.

Carolina held out her cream colored hand and giggled again as he groaned before reaching into his pocket and placing a dollar in her hand. "That is nearly 100 dollars you have given me since we started this."

"Well excuse the fu-" He stopped himself. "Well excuse me if I have a bit of a potty mouth sometimes." Alphonso rested his head against his palm for a moment. "Honestly of all the rumors that are being spread about me, this one hurts the most. Who did you say you heard this nonsense from?"

"Some girls in the locker room, some girl named Jenny was saying it or something."

Alphonso looked up at her. "Jenny, I think I know who might be responsible for this."

"Who is she?"

Alphonso took a long sip of this herbal tea he had made. "A few weeks ago, I met her sister Julie, I had punished her for something that she had done to Jenny. Complicated things between the two of them but I helped them settle it. I know that she might have a crush on me or something, but doing something like this."

"Does it bother you that much that she is spreading these rumors?"

Alphonso nodded his head. "Look, I like doing what I have been doing for the last two years. If I am gonna end this, I am gonna end it my way, not because someone else is saying I am is gonna stop. Especially if she thinks that by saying that she is gonna become the only one I spanks or something. It doesn't feel right for me,"

"What are you gonna do about it?" Carolina asked.

"I am gonna ask if it is true and then ask her to stop. See why she is doing this and maybe make her see that what she is doing is wrong." Carolina nodded her head as she took a small forkful of her sandwich. "Thanks for telling me this."

"No problem," Carolina answered with a soft smile of her own. "You know," she began pushing her glasses up a bit. "I was worried for a bit."

"About what?"

"I was expecting you to ask me to meet you here... for what would have been my last spanking from you." She remembered how red her face got when she first said that word to the boy and now how it only brought a bit of pinkness to her cheeks. "And I don't know if I was ready for that to happen just yet."

"I promise you if that day ever came you would be the first one I would tell." A smile crossed over his face, one that always made her smile as well. "You have my word on that."

"And you are still always good on your word."

Alphonso sat up a bit more in his chair. "Well now that you know that i am still very much single. Do you still want what you came here for or are we just gonna sit here and have a nice lunch?"

"N-No I could really use one right now."

"How come, you know instead of coming to me for a punishment before you repent you could just do it on your own."

Carolina nodded her head. "I didn't come here for something like that." She admitted as she stood up from her seat. "If you really were gonna stop doing this, then I wanted something like the first time you spanked me way back when I first met you. Nothing too hard, nothing too light, just the way I like it, like the ones you give when I'm stressed or worried."

"I got you," he said. "I am sure you know what to do then."

Carolina took off her glasses and set them on the table they were using for lunch before draping herself over Alphonso's lap. It took a moment for his to pull her into the most comfortable spot for her. She gasped as he lifted her dress up and tucked it into the belt around her waist, exposing her light pink panties to the air. She considered asking him to take down her panties for the first time, but decided against it.

If he wasn't going anywhere, then she would not ask him to cross that line.

Once, twice, three times his hand came down across her upturned backside, a gentle and soothing sting that always helped her calm her mind and relax her soul. One that she would miss one day when they did eventually go their separate ways.

However for now she just wanted to enjoy this feeling.

Julie couldn't bring herself to look at Alphonso right now. Especially not when those normally warm eyes of his were stuck in this firm glare. It almost reminded her of her daddy's look when she would get in trouble at home.

When his friend Carolina had asked her to come to this room after school. She thought that maybe her plan for the last few weeks had finally worked. See after the boy had punished her twin sister Julie for abusing their twin magic trick. Jenny had formed a plan that she was so sure would get this boy to go out with her. It wasn't anything super serious or dangerous, just slowly start spreading a rumor that the school spanker was done and retired. If he lost girls than maybe his entire focus would be on her and her behind, and then maybe that would get him to love her.

What she didn't expect was his friend to come and tell him this rumor.

And now she had to face the consequences for possibly ruining something that he really liked doing in his spare time.

Jenny found herself squirming a bit in her seat. "I just thought that maybe if you had no one else to spank that I could be your one and only." She admitted softly. Jenny slowly lifted her head up and managed to look the boy in his eyes. Jenny had taken a spanking from him before in the past, it was where she started to develop feelings for him. "Maybe after that we could maybe start dating or something."

"Why didn't you just ask me to go and hang out or something, start building something like that instead of trying to take away something I really like!" She winced at his firm tone but didn't turn away like she had been doing for most of this talk. "I have enough rumors being spread about me and about what I do here. I have a lot of friends that I have made along the way doing all of this. I don't have any more rumors being spread about me."

"I'm s-sorry."

"Are you sorry for what you did or are you sorry you got caught?!" Jenny remembered telling her sister those same words when she had confronted her about abusing their twin misdirection. Now she knew how much those words could truly sting. "If I do find someone that I am gonna date, of course I would stop doing all of this. It would be wrong if I did still do this and had a girlfriend. However, that is my choice to make one day, not yours!"

"I can try, and unspread them." She suggested weakly.

"Don't bother, if people believe it then they will do what my friend Caralina did and come and see if it is true."

"I really am sorry, I really am."

"Again, are you sorry for what you did or are you sorry you got caught? There is a difference between the two." Alphonso took a deep breath and let out a breath from his nose, almost like a bull would.

"W-What I did was wrong, I know that, really I do." Jenny responded. "I deserve whatever you might want to do to me." Jenny went back to squirming in her seat. "I-I nearly ruined something that you really like and you are right. I had no right to do that or spread other rumors about you."

"And what do you think I should do to you?" Alphonso asked, his voice finally returning to the soft tenor tone that Jenny loved so much.

Jenny reached to her left and picked up her backpack. Her hands trembled as she reached inside and her finger tightened around something that she had secretly ordered a few days ago. The boy had once said that he never could get his hands on a wooden paddle. She knew the items that he had in his backpack that was sitting across the room. Nothing too serious: a wooden hairbrush, a ping pong paddle, an old tawse that he said belonged to his grandmother but his mom had hidden in a box in the basement. Jenny carefully pulled out the light brown wood paddle that she had gotten, it was much thicker than the brush he had. It was also small enough to fit in his backpack or locker.

Jenny held the device out to the dark skinned boy. "I know what I deserve and I am okay with you doing it however you want to. Or you can just keep it and I can leave and never come back or see you again. It was gonna be a gift for you anyway."

She felt a chill go through her spine as he patted his palm a few times with that paddle. "I am too mad to give you the punishment you deserve right now. Really I am, and I am cruel enough to do something when I am mad, that is unfair to you. So come back tomorrow after school if you are free and we will handle it there."

"Are you sure?"

"I am, now please leave."

Jenny nodded her head and quickly gathered her belongings before leaving the old school room of 205. "I should have just listened to you, Julie." Jenny thought as she reached up and wiped a tear from her eye.

She had gotten caught, and for all she knew she had not only ruined a friendship, but now she doubted that he would ever want to even go to a movie with her, let alone maybe go out with her. Now she could expect a very sore bottom tomorrow and maybe then that might fix things up a bit more.

It might even help her stop one bad habit that not many people knew or even believed about the cheerful girl. This was not the first time she had done something like this to get a boy to maybe date her. Altogether she had done this at least seven times in her 15 years of life, all going back to when she was in 5th grade.

And tomorrow she would ask to be punished for all 15 times.

A/N: Hey guys and gals, sorry for the more shorter chapter that didn't have that much spanking in them. I wanted to at least get something out and next chapter will have more than enough spankings in it and a look at what Jenny looks like. So that will be up hopefully tonight when I have time after work to get started.

And thank you for the likes.

And the nice dms I've gotten in the last week. I didn't really think people would like this but I am grateful for it. I don't really know how rankings work but it says I'm at 391 in the fun sections so thank you for that.

Until next time.

Stay Behaved.

Bye Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.9K 43
The book is currently being heavily revised, rewritten chapters are marked with [rw]. ----------- Sara found herself enrolled at Spring Hills Boardin...
8.6K 228 25
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
7.8K 114 14
First time writer, so please excuse any mistakes and do let me know so i can correct it. A family drama with a wealthy business man who enjoys being...
50.5K 412 10
Alexis "Alex" Marie Kingston is what you would assume is a rich brat and Mr. Ezra Pierce is a strict but friendly teacher who teaches English at Alex...