Teeth | Alec Volturi ✓

By dreamikaelson

❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━... More

★ 𝐓𝐈𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐊 ★
★ 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄! ★
꧁ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ꧂
─── 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
─── 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
─── 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊
─── 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂
─── 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
─── 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐢. ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs
𝐢𝐢. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛ
𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙɪɢ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀ
𝐢𝐯. ᴀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ
𝐯. ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
𝐯𝐢. ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇs
𝐯𝐢𝐢. sɪsᴛᴇʀ, sɪsᴛᴇʀ
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ
𝐯𝐢𝐯. ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀᴋs
𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ
𝐱𝐢. ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐢. ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏᴄᴋ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐱𝐯. ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴅᴅʟᴇ
𝐱𝐯𝐢. ʀᴜɴ ʀᴇᴅʜᴇᴀᴅ ʀᴜɴ!
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘʀɪɴᴛ
𝐱𝐱. ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
𝐱𝐱𝐢. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐯. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
𝐱𝐱𝐯. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛɪᴇs ʟɪᴇ
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
𝐱𝐱𝐱. ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇs
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. sʜʏ ʙᴏʏ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. ʜᴇʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴘʀᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ
⚠︎ | 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐱. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
𝐱𝐥. ᴀ ʙᴏʏs ɴɪɢʜᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐢. ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴀʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴀ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. ᴀ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
𝐱𝐥𝐯. ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. ɴᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀʏ
⚠︎ | 𝐥. ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
𝐥𝐢. ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ
𝐥𝐢𝐢. ᴀs ғɪʀᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇs
𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
𝐥𝐢𝐯. ɴᴇᴡ ғᴀᴄᴇ
𝐥𝐯. ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
𝐥𝐯𝐢. ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ
⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
𝐥𝐱. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢs?
─── 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐥𝐱𝐢. sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ's ᴅᴇɴ
𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴛᴀʟᴋs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴀɴᴇ
𝐥𝐱𝐯. ʙᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ
⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢. ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ
𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ
─── 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

𝐥𝐢𝐱. ᴡᴀʀ

2.4K 135 39
By dreamikaelson

^outfits above^

꧁🄿4|🄲59꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐰𝐚𝐫❩

THE FIELD WAS A MASSIVE TERRIAN OF POWEDERED SNOW AND KILLING SILENCE. Rebekah was standing beside Alec, her arms wrapped around his, but her mate just stood still as a statue, body tense and ready for battle. Demetri was standing with the Egyptian coven, his coven long before he joined the Volturi, while Santiago was off to the side, waiting for Leah and the other wolves to join the scene. Melody was tucked away with the Denali coven, obviously nervous and Rebekah couldn't blame her.

The silence was deafening at this point, and finally, Rebekah heard it - the sound of snow crunching under the sound of feet. The sound was enough to cause Rebekah to let out a worried breath, and she felt the anxiety bubbling deep in her stomach. Alec must have sensed how worried she was because he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to her body.

And then they entered the opening, their black cloaks clashing against the snow. The Volturi moved in perfect sync, casting an image of authority and power that caused Rebekah to realize why Alec was the way he was, why he was so disciplined, and why he was so deadly. Because that is how he was trained to be.

Rebekah caught sight of Aro, Marcus, and Caius at the front of the group with Felix and Jane following behind them. Felix looked concerned and subtly shot her a wink that had her relaxing. It was clear whose side the giant was on. And then she met Jane's furious gaze, hatred flaring in the blonde's eyes, but her face was blank.

"Jane." Alec breathed out, finally seeing his sister after all those months they had been apart. Rebekah squeezed his arm in comfort, knowing this was hard for him. And then she heard a wolf howl, followed by another one.

Leah joined them within the next few moments, her large body standing by Rebekah's side and Santiago joined the small group along with Seth. Meanwhile, Jacob joined Edward, Bella, and Renesmee - while the other wolves all hung back, ready to pounce at the first sign of a fight.

And then the Volturi came to a stop, and all stood still.

Carlisle finally stepped forward, ever the voice of reason. "Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." He pleaded gently.

"Fair words, Carlisle." Aro replied, hostility clear in his tone. "But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us. Much less the traitors that stand with you." His words were snarled as his gaze flickered from Demetri to Santiago, before finally landing on Alec, who merely bristled at the look - a snarling bubbling in his chest.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." The Cullen patriarch tried to explain, but the blonde king spoke up next.

"We see the child." Caius hissed. "Do not treat us as fools!"

Rebekah flinched when Carlisle raised his voice. "She is not an immortal! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks. Even your guard can see it."

"Artifice! And I care not for what these traitors think." Caius's eyes narrowed.

"You never did." Alec replied, his voice dark.

Aro paid no mind to Alec's words and instead focused on the task at hand. But Rebekah could tell he had something to say to Alec later on. "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved." The raven-haired king held out his hand, urging Edward to come forward.

The mind-reader looked at Bella with a gentle look before he began to walk towards the enemy coven. Rebekah worried for her brother and Alec seemed worried as well, keeping his gaze on his former coven.

Everyone waited with a bated breath as Aro took Edward's hand in his - reading his memories before he found the ones he had been looking for. Renesmee's conception, her birth, all while Bella had been human. He saw the way that Alec had tended to the child, how he cared for her, and had aided Edward during the Renesmee's birth.

Then Aro pulled away, a look of wonder in his eyes. "I'd like to meet her."

At his words, everyone grew tense as Edward turned to look at his family and nodded at his mate. Bella, Renesmee, and Jacob began to walk forward when Jake looked back at Emmett along with the newborn vampire - urging the brute to join them. That had both Rosalie and Rebekah concerned as Emmett went to join them. And then Renesmee held out her hand.

"Uncle Alec?" Her voice was small - scared, and Alec let out a breath before kissing Rebekah on the cheek and pulling away from his mate to stalk across the field along with the small group.

"Be careful." Rebekah whispered softly as Leah nudged her arm with her big furry head. "Please be careful."

"Alec." Aro greeted coldly before he turned his gaze to the mother and her child. "Ah. Young Bella. Immortality becomes you." Aro smiled widely and laughed when he heard Renesmee's slow heartbeat. "I hear her strange heart."

The raven-haired king held out his hand, but the child ignored it - choosing instead to walk forward bravely - Alec watching her every move along with the way Jane was glaring at their group.

"Hello, Aro." The hybrid greeted Sofly and she slowly lifted her hand to place on his cold cheek - never breaking eye contact with the king.

"Brave girl." Alec whispered with a small proud, smirk on his face.

And then Renesmee pulled away, leaving Aro with a look of awe on his face. "Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human."

Alec pulled Renesmee back to her mother and slowly nodded for them to walk away. Emmett followed behind them, along with Jacob - but Alec stayed close to Edward as they walked back, sensing something was about to happen.

Caius didn't seem convinced. "Impossible!"

"Do you think they fooled me, brother?" Aro narrowed his eyes at Caius, who bristled at his tone.

"Bring the informer forward." The blonde king ordered and Irina was brought forward by two guards Rebekah had never seen before. "Is that the child you saw?"

Irina seemed scared and Rebekah didn't blame her. "I'm not sure."

Caius was beginning to lose his patience, well what was left of it anyway. "Jane."

"She's changed. This child is bigger." Irina rushed out and Rebekah could feel her body begin to move forward slowly.

"Then your allegations were false.

"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake." The blonde said before she turned to look at her sisters. "I'm sorry."

Alec wasn't a fool, he knew an execution when he saw one and so did Edward.

"Caius, no!" Edward yelled out, but it was too late - Caius had acted quickly and ripped Irina's head from her shoulders just as the two unnamed guards twisted her arms off.

"Irina!" Tanya screamed out just as Caius placed a torch on Irina's body - causing it to erupt in flames.

Rebekah rushed forward quickly along with a few others - she was smart enough to not grab Kate in fear of getting shocked and locked her arms around Tanya's. Her hands latched onto the blonde's arms, and she let her powers spread through her hands.

"Blind them." Edward ordered Zafrina.

"Give me my sight back and let me go, Rebekah!" Tanya hissed, but Rebekah didn't budge - keeping a tight grip on Tanya.

"Tanya, this is what they want." Edward crouched in front of her. "If you attack now, we'll all die."

Slowly Tanya nodded, and Edward nodded at his sister and the Amazon vampire to stop using their powers. Garrett kept his arms around Kate while Melody reached forward to hold Tanya.

Rebekah had just let go of Tanya when she heard the one word that still haunted her to this day.

"Pain." She turned just in time to see Alec push Edward out of the way and watched in horror as her mate fell to the ground, a cry of agony leaving his lips. The only thing that stopped her from rushing forward to aid her mate was Demetri grabbing her arm.

"Wait." He whispered as he watched Bella inched forward and slowly she watched Alec rise from the ground with Edward's help. "He's okay."

Soon, Alec was back by her side and Rebekah was quick to wrap an arm around his, pulling him close just as he had done to her. "I told you to be careful."

"I'm alright, my love." He whispered to her, but he was still shaking from the sensation of Jane's gift.

"Aro, you see there's no law broken here." Carlisle spoke again, his voice pleading for this to end.

"Agreed." Aro didn't seem to agree and he had appeared to already have made up his mind. "But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow."

Rebekah let out a hiss as Alec growled and then movement at the edge of the field caught Rebekah's attention and she turned her head. A soft breath left her lips as she recognized the two figures entering the field.

"Alice." Edward muttered softly just as Aro did the same.

Alice and Jasper made their way to the Volturi, only to be intercepted by two of the guards.

"My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro was watching her with wide eyes, like a child who was staring at their favorite toy.

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice told him, but Aro seemed suspicious of his words. "Let me show you." Her hand was extended and the raven-haired king waved his hand for his guard to let her go.

He eagerly took her hand and Caius stepped forward as silence covered the field once again. "Brother?"

Alec kept his arms wrapped tightly around Rebekah, his lips pressed into the crown of their head as they waited. Leah was growling softly beside her and Santiago put a hand on her side to comfort her. Demetri was there too, keeping his gaze locked with Felix, who nodded back at him.

And then suddenly, Alice pulled her hand away - leaving Aro wearing a look of horror on his face at what he saw. "Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course."

Caius walked forward. "We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat."

Edward spoke up next. "But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?"

"Of course." The blonde king scoffed. "But that cannot be known."

Edward smirked just as two witnesses walked onto the field to stand between the two armies. "Actually, it can."

Rebekah watched with wide eyes, hearing the man's slow heartbeat from where she stood. He was like Renesmee.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil." Alice informed them.

"We have enough witnesses." Caius hissed, but Aro held his hand up.

"Let him speak, brother." Aro ordered, clearly intrigued by the man before him.

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal." The man spoke, his voice clear and confidant.

Bella stepped forward, asking the question that had been weighing on her mind. "How old are you?"

The stranger turned towards her. "One hundred and fifty years." At his words, every Cullen let out a sigh of relief at the news. Alec did as well and looked over at Renesmee with a small smile.

Aro continued with the interrogation. "At what age did you reach maturity?"

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then."

"And your diet?" Aro urged.

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either." The hybrid said, tilting his head.

"These children are much like us." Marcus breathed out and Rebekah could see the old vampire didn't want to fight.

The blond king on the other hand did. "Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies." He hissed. "Not only that, but we still have to deal with the traitors."

But Aro only shook his head, knowing what would happen if the two armies were to fight. "Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today."

Jane and Alec kept their gazes locked and soon it was only her and Aro left on the Volturi side. It looked like she wanted to stay a battle waging on in her head.

"Jane, please..." Alec held out his hand, silently begging his sister to stay, but his face fell when Jane shook her head slowly before rushing away and out of sight.

"Such a prize." Aro breathed out before he followed suit, and then suddenly it was like they had never been there.

Alec looked as if he wanted to cry, but he shook that look away as he wrapped his arms around Rebekah, pulling her into a tight embrace. "We're okay." He whispered, kissing her head. "We're okay."

"We did it, Alec." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as he picked her up to spin her around. "Looks like we can get married after all."

"EXCUSE ME!?" At Emmett's screech, everyone in the family laughed and finally, the weight of their impending doom was gone. They were safe, there would be no fight, no death.

And finally, Rebekah felt as if she could breathe agian.

It was over, truly over.

[a/n ✍︎]

Holy shit! That was a long chapter. I know some of you will be disappointed that I didn't write the fight scene. I decided to make it a bonus chapter, that way a whole chapter can be entirely the fight.

Other than that, we only have one more chapter left, but don't worry I have a plan! Just trust me!

Thoughts? Ideas? Predictions?

Be sure to let me know!

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.

Rebekah's Outfit

Alec's Outfit

Edit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4K 23
❝I can be your friend, or I can be your worst nightmare - It's your choice.❞ ❝You're an arrogant prick, Silas Combre.❞ ❝Awww, I love you too, Janey.❞...
1.9M 49.6K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
75.8K 1.4K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...
99K 2.8K 16
(𝐧.) 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡�...