✨Only In My Fears✨ (Alastor x...

By ValerieWinks777

[SEQUEL TO ✨Only In My Imagination✨ Read book 1 first for better understanding🧡] Ever since Y/N was six ye... More

✨Prologue✨
Ch. 1 ✨A Day In The Afterlife✨
Ch. 2 ✨A Hazbin Cook-Off✨
Ch. 3 ✨The Exterminators✨
Ch. 4 ✨Donovan✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 5 ✨The Little Dog Demon✨
Ch. 6 ✨Advice From A Friend✨
Ch. 7 ✨An Attempt To Make You Smile✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 8 ✨Vox✨
Ch. 9 ✨Tea Time With Donovan✨
Ch. 10 ✨The Final Word✨
Ch. 11 ✨Collapse✨
Ch. 12 ✨Forgiveness✨
Ch. 13 ✨Searching For The Lost✨
Ch. 14 ✨Valentino✨
Ch. 15 ✨One's Promise✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 16 ✨True Colors✨
Ch. 17 ✨The Truth Is Served✨
Ch. 18 ✨Underground✨
Ch. 19✨Face To Face✨
Ch. 20 ✨Saving Him✨
Ch. 21 ✨Awaken✨
Ch. 22 ✨Our Moment✨
Ch. 24 ✨Honeymoon✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨The End✨

Ch. 23 ✨The Wedding Day✨

1.3K 38 54
By ValerieWinks777

*Four Months Later*
*Y/N's POV*

Today...is finally the day.
When rings will be slipped on our fingers, vows are made, and a single kiss to seal it. 

Alastor and I are getting married. After waiting and planning for four months...today is the day I will now be his wife, and he, my husband.

What an exhilarating feeling to endure.

This is something I've--well, we--have been waiting so long for, now that it's already upon us...I'm beginning to feel a little nervous. Nothing will ever be the same again once we say our I do's.  We'll be husband and wife. Something I never thought would ever happen...

But something I am running full speed towards.

Charlie comes into the hotel room where I'm getting ready, her smile widening when she sees me with my dress on. "Y/N you look so pretty," she runs and hugs me right at the moment Vaggie steps inside, soft smile on her face too while she wears a modest dress. 

Charlie's dress is a little more fancy, due to the fact that I made her my bridesmaid. Her blond hair is tied up in a bun, with golden pins decorated with flowers placed in her bun to keep it from falling. Vaggie's hair is tied up in a ponytail with a pink ribbon, as she wears black lace gloves that run up to her elbows.

(A/N, this is my version of the wedding dress, but the reader
can decide what dress they like😊)

"Thank you," I blush, glancing at Vaggie, "is it almost time?"

"Alastor's downstairs waiting for you, might wanna hurry too, Angel's trying to convince Alastor to one final bachelor hurrah," Vaggie rolls her eyes, but it's in a playful way.

I chuckle softly, grabbing my lace flower printed veil. "Lucky for me, Alastor won't do anything Angel wants."
"True," Vaggie smirks, crossing her arms as she leans against the doorway for me to slip through. "But seriously, go on out there. Everyone is waiting for you."

My cheeks begin to grow warm. "Oh boy."

Charlie hooks her arm around me, smiling encouragingly. "Don't be nervous. This is a special day!" she grins, revealing her set of pearly white teeth. "This will be one of the most beautiful days of your life..." 

I smile a little. "I know," I whisper, before grabbing my bouquet of flowers tied with a white ribbon off the nightstand. With one inhale, I raise my shoulders to straighten my posture. "Well, do I look ready?"

"Ready as you'll ever be," Vaggie smiles, taking my right arm as Charlie takes my left, leading me out of the room and down the steps of the second floor, before we enter the doorway to the highly decorated longue. Everyone stayed up all night getting this longue ready, white and black streamers hang all over the ceilings and walls. Flowers are displayed on every table and counter, there sweet scent filling the longue, only to add more romance to this already romantic moment. 

Above my head is a glistening crystal chandelier, with a streamer that says Congratulations! in cursive black letters.

There are a few wooden chairs displayed in front of the archway Charlie and I had made/decorated with a bundle of white and red roses, there petals slightly scattered on the red carpeting we laid out on the main pathway. 

Angel Dust sits in the chair up front, his legs crossed, and his arms outstretched behind him, looking nice and comfy, with a soft smile on his face, only growing wider when he looks over his shoulder at me. 

I nod and wave a little at Angel, and he winks, giving me a thumbs up with a toothy grin, his golden tooth sparkling in the hotel light. 

Husker sits on the other side of Angel, smiling just the faintest. Even his stone heart is feeling a little joy about the moment that's coming. And Niffty is bouncing in her chair excitedly, wearing a little flower tiara I had woven for her.  

Vaggie and Charlie let go of my arms, going over to take their seats, giving me thumbs up and nodding excitedly, their eyes telling me that I got this. 

I inhale another breath, and begin to slowly walk down the red carpeting, that'll lead me to where Alastor stands, his hair combed and tied back, his suit brand new with decorative black stitching, golden cufflinks, and his monocle freshly cleaned and looking brand new. 

His hands are clasped behind his back, before the clinking of my heels makes his head turn, his eyes widening when he sees me for the first time, in my wedding dress, approaching him to become officially his wife. 

For a moment, I swear he's going to faint, but he doesn't. His smile only grows softer, as his both his hands clasp around mine, our eyes staring lovingly into one another. 

Since in Hell, there isn't a such thing as a minister--this is Hell, we're talking about--so the closest thing we could even get, was Charlie asking her dad, Lucifer, to have us married. 

So, Lucifer opens up a book, and pretends to read the wedding words, even though he makes up his own to fit the Hellish world we live in. 

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered today to join Alastor, whatever your last name is--"

"Hartfelt," Alastor responds, glancing at him.  

"Hartfelt, and Y/N L/N, in Hellish matrimony," Lucifer looks at me, "do you Y/N take Alastor to be your husband? Through the bad and good times, in sickness and health--even though we're all dead and we can't get sick--"

Everyone chuckles softly. 

"--but jokes aside, do you take him to be yours? To love and to hold, to provide and to help, till the end of Hell?"

"I do," I smile softly, feeling joy flood my chest when I know that in just a few moments, we will officially be husband and wife. 

"And do you, Alastor, take Y/N to be your wife? Through the bad and good times, through the PMS cycles, and the random cravings for food, and the little demands a wife will need to feel special?"

I can't help but bust up laughing, raising a hand over to my mouth to keep from laughing even harder. He's just being honest, after all. And it's funny as Hell. 

"Yes, I do," Alastor grins, leaning closer to me, "through anything and everything."

I blush, and Lucifer smiles. "By the power vested in me, Lucifer Morningstar, king of Hell, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Alastor lifts my veil over my head, and I inhale an excited breath, closing my eyes, awaiting for his lips to touch mine. 

Though instead, I feel his arms wrap around my waist, picking me up and spinning me, before he then kisses me fully on the lips. 

Everyone claps and cheers, rising from their chairs. Charlie is bawling like a little girl, clapping her hands and talking to Vaggie about how beautiful this is, while Vaggie tries to calm her down. Angel is clapping, saying 'way to go toots!', and Husker claps a little quieter, but still smiling softly. 

When Alastor and I pull away for a little breath on air, I notice the excited look in his eyes. Same with me...we're husband and wife now. 

Things just got a whole lot better...

★★★

The celebration has been going on for over an hour. Drinks are being passed around, conversation is being made, cake was eaten, and now, it's time for me and Alastor's first dance as a married couple. 

I swallow the last bite of my to-die-for cake that Charlie made, cleaning my hands off as I rise to my feet, snaking my arm around Alastor. He leads me over to a grand piano he summoned with a snap of his fingers, before sitting down. 

"I have a song I want to dedicate just for you," Alastor extends his hands on the pearly white ivory keys, placing his fingers on the notes, before beginning to play a romantic, sweet, song that makes my heart pound out of my chest and my cheeks feel warm.

With a clear of his throat and an inhale of his breath, he begins to sing softly. Not in English, but in French, his tongue rolling his R's perfectly, delivering each and every word with such fluidity it leaves me breathless. 

La Vie en Rose is the song he's singing, and my heart absolutely melts in pure joy and delight hearing him sing this song as if it was made just for me, and this moment between us.

Suddenly, Alastor's shadow slips in between me and him, replacing Alastor and continuing to play the song, as Alastor stands up, taking my hands in his. 

Alastor still sings the lyrics, but he leads me to the middle of the longue, placing one hand behind my back, and extending our clasped hands to the side of us, as our feet begins to follow the steps of a ballroom dance. 

Still singing, he spins me, pulling me in close before dipping me, standing back up straight and whisking us away. 

Charlie is in the corner squealing behind her hands, Vaggie has her arms crossed, but she's smiling softly. Angel sits at the bar, raising a drink to our marriage, and Husker is behind the counter cleaning the glasses no one is using anymore. Niffty is jumping up and down softly, muttering to herself about how beautiful this is, as her one eye glints from a single tear. 

Alastor spins me one last time, his lyrics nearing it's end, and his singing dropping to a whisper as he pulls me closer to him, his arms wrapping around my waist. 

I smile up at him, raising one hand to caress his face. 

"I love-"

But I'm cut off with him leaning in and kissing me, passionately, and suddenly. 

A muffled gasp can be heard when his lips meet mine with such determination, but I melt at his touch, shutting my eyes and losing myself in this moment. 

This wedding was long overdue...but now, it's finally ours. 

And I couldn't be any happier, knowing that it's finally here, after so many hardships we've faced. Now it's safe to say that it's all over now, and only the good times will come. 

★★★

When the night falls upon us, Alastor and I returned home to our mansion. And Alastor being a man of tradition, he carries me over the threshold. 

I giggle like a school girl, hanging onto him, my legs dangling over his arms, but when we're inside, he doesn't set me down. 

"You can put me down now," I say through a giggle, but he shakes his head.

"Na-ah. Not until we are in our room," he smirks a little, leaning forward to kiss my cheek, before whispering in my ear, "I do believe it's time for us to do something we have waited a long time to do."

A blush forms on my cheeks as I'm carried up the steps and into our room, the door shutting behind Alastor just from a kick of his foot, blocking the world out for us to enjoy this next moment. 

This night is ours. And so many more days and nights are to come. 

After all, there still is the honeymoon. And that will certainly be...quite the entertainment.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 3.1K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
102K 2.8K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
51.1K 1.6K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...
429K 11.8K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...