Soul Mates 🫀 | Tales Of Love...

By fake_scenarioss

A series of stories of different couples. Some Long, Some Shorts, Some Happy, Some Sad, Some amazing, Some Un... More

Epilogue 🫀
• Yuvaan ~ Aaria •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• Last Part •

• 8 •

181 9 0
By fake_scenarioss

Yuvaan: Achaaa... so... mere baare me kya khayal hai?

Aaria: Sorry!!

Yuvaan: Aagr main kahun ki main tumhe pasand karta hun toh tum kya mujhe accept karogi?

She instantly applied breaks and the car stopped.

Aaria: (shocked) What????

Yuvaan: (smirked) I LIKE YOU, AARIA.

Aaria: You... you like...

Yuvaan: Yes Aaria, yes I like you. I like you alot. I don't know kab kaise hua. I just started having feeling for you. (Holds her hand) What do you feel about me Aaria?

Aaria wasn't able to understand ki wo kya jawab de Isliye wo car se bahar nikl jaati hai.

Yuvaan: Aaria!! Aaria!

He too came out of the car and rushed to her. Held her arm and pulled towards himself.

Yuvaan: Kaha jaa rhi ho?

Aaria: I... I need some time... time to think.

Yuvaan: So, you too have feelings for me, right?

Aaria: Maine esa esa to nhi kaha.

Yuvaan: Then why are you blushing sweetheart?

Her eyes widened, her cheeks became more red, like tomato, she covered her face.

He smiled at her cuteness, and uncovered her face.

Yuvaan: If you too like me, just say yes and let me be your man princess. ++ Because, now, Now I don't wanna leave even a single second with out. I'm so in love with you that I can't eveb explain. I Love You Aaria, please,. accept me. Please.

He stepped more close to her.

Yuvaan: Don't test my patience Aaria. I can't hold on to my feelings anymore. I desperately wants to hug you. Tell me jaana, do you like me?

She looked at him with so much love in her eyes, she smiled, held his collar making him bend towards her face and attached her lips with his. His breath hitched and he gulped the air. He was blank out because of the sudden kiss. His eyes widened while her was close. After she kissed and separated, she said.

Aaria: Uhm... I... I love you too. YUVAAN.

She blushed and turned opposite side because of shyness. Their heart was racing.

Aaria: (Whispered) I seal my first kiss to the man I

love.

Yuvaan: (touching his lips) You stole my first kiss.

She turned back.

Aaria: What??? First kiss?

Yuvaan: Yes! My first and last love.

He held her gently from the back of her head from his right hand, and wrapped the left hand around her waist and kissed her passionately. Her hand went of his cheat grabbing his coat and she too reciprocated. After the kiss, he smiled at her and hugged. They both were blushing.

Yuvaan: You don't know what you did to me. It's the second best day of my life. I love you. I love you so much my love. (Whispered with a big smile) my wife.

Aaria: (shyly) It's the best day of my life too. (Hugged him tight) I found love.

They both kept hugging eachother for a while.

At Aaria's House.

Niti: (shocked) WHATTTTTTTTT! you both kissed?????

Aaria: (covered her mouth) Shhhhhh! Dhree bol.

Niti: (removes her hand) Tune itni badi baat abhi batao. You guys love each other, kissed and mujhe abhi pata chal rhi ye baat?

Aaria: Toh kya kiss krte waqt hi call kar leti?

Niti: Han nhi toh. waiseeeeee... you are in a relationship with you boss. oh ho larki ne toh boss ko hi pata lia. Kisne propose kia pehle?

Aaria: (blushing) Unho ne.

Niti: Oh ho! Unho ne. koi to rok le, larki blush pe blush kr rhi hai.

Aaria: ab bas v kro. Sharm aarhi mujhe.

She covered her face in the pillow.

Niti: Finally!! You gonna have some good in your live. Mera baccha. I'm so happy for you. Tera boss toh handsome hain na. Maine suna hai ki wo kafi hot hai. Kafi achi personality hai usi. Abs shbs

hain uske. shirtless dekha hai ya nahi.

Aaria: Kafi hot hain. like fire. Mera toh first day hi crush aagya tha bas pata nhi tha that he'll also like me. aishhhh mujhe sharm aarhi hai.

They both started laughing.

Niti: (caresses her hair) Bhagwan kre ab tu hamesha khush rhe. Bahot suffer kia hai tune akele. ab sab thik ho jaayega.

Aaria: I too pray that sab thik ho jaaye. I really wanna be with Yuvaan. Bas jaldi se mera divorce ho jaaye uske baad, main use shaadi ke liye propose kardungi.

Niti: What about his wife?

Aaria: (looked confused) Wife! Oh han. Maine toh socha hi nahi is baare me. But maine unhe baat karte hue suna tha about his divorce.

Niti: Toh iska mtlb usne jaldbaazi me nhi kia hai confess. Usne pehle aapna matter clear kia taki tujhe insecurity na rhe. That's like a gentleman. Chal ab dekhna sach me sb sahi ho jaayega.

Aaria: Hm!

Niti hugged her, she too hugged her back.

Niti: Aaja, aaj toh celebration hogi. Aaj main khana banaungi. ab ham party krenge.

Aaria: Yeahhhhhh!

Niti: Rajad ko bolti hun beer leke aaye.

They three celebrate that night. On the other hand, Yuvaan was too happy and blushing in his room, lieing on the bed. He was happy that he finally made it with his wife and now he's gonna love her and protect her.

Yuvaan: Aaria! I promise you jaan, I'll compansate for every thing I did. I promise you, now I'll never leave your side. I love you (loudly) Aaria. I love you.

Next day, Aaria came to the office. Today she was looking more beautiful than before. Her face was lit with happiness and her eyes were shining. She went to the office where Yuvaan was already waiting for her while half sitting on the table and watching his wrist watch.

As she entered with a cup of coffee in her hands, his face lit up. A big smile engraved on his face.

Aaria: Good Morning Si... Mr. Yuvaan.

Hearing his name from her lips, his hold on his chest and said...

Yuvaan: (holding on to his chest and closed his eyes) Hayeeeee!

She smiled and kept the coffee on the table near the sofa and went to him.

Aaria: Kaise hain Mr. Yuvaan?

Yuvaan: Bahot pain me hun.

Aaria: Kiu? Kya hua? (Stated checking him) Kiu pain ho rha? Bataye na?

Yuvaan: Wo... wo... (points at his chest) yaha.

Aaria: Here? (Poked on his chest)

Yuvaan: (shyly) ese touch mat kro, mujhe sharm aa rhi.

Aaria: Yuvaaannnn!

She hit him on his chest, he laughed and grabbed her from her waist and pulled close.

Aaria: Yuvaan kya kr rhe hain, ham office me hain. koi dekh lega.

Yuvaan: Hamara office hai meri jaan. Jise dekhna hai dekhe. I'm not gonna hide my love for you my love.

Aaria: Choren mujhe!

Yuvaan: No!

Aaria: Yuvaan!!!!

Yuvaan: Yuvaan ki jaan!!!

She blushed hard this time. He smiled and kissed on his left cheek.

Yuvaan: You look so cute when you blush.

Aaria: (turned his face away) don't look at me.

Yuvaan: Hayee! Bina dekhe main jee hi nhi paaunga meri jaan. btw! I have something for you. Can you please look inside my coat.

She takes a look inside and found a rose. He happily takes it out.

Aaria: For me!

Yuvaan: Yes my queen.

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

Aaria: Thank you. chalen, ab kaam kren. You have to attend a video conference.

Yuvaan: Thodi der ruko na. Main raat bhar so nhi paya hun, I was so desperate to meet you today. Just a little more time. Please.

Aaria: No!!!

Yuvaan: Don't be mean on my little heart. Please. She couldn't resist his cuteness and said...

Aaria: Fine! Just two minutes.

Yuvaan: Ye toh bahut kam time hai. Kamse kam 30 saal ka smay milna chahiye na.

Aaria: Bas, 30 saal.

Yuvaan: Abhi ke liye, wrna mujhe toh aap saato janam me chahiye meri jaan.

Aaria: Ye hui na baat. Umm... want a hug?

Yuvaan: Advantage lena chahti ho mera.

Aaria: (narrowed her eyes) acha! Advantage?

Yuvaan: Han! Abhi se touchy touchy hona chahti ho. Sharm nhi aati tumhe.

Aaria: (teased) Bilkul nahi! You are mine, toh advantage lungi hi. Wanna stop me?

Yuvaan: Obviously notttttt!

They smiled and hugged each other.

After Yuvaan got busy with the meeting, Aaria was working when Mayank came to her and asked her to come with him. She followed him and they went to the terrace.

Aaria: Kya hai Mayank, jaldi bolo na. Boss free hone wale hain.

Mayank: Aaria, main... main tumhe kuch batana chahta hun.

Aaria: Han bolo main sun rhi hun.

Mayank: Wo.. wait ek mint ruko.

He rushed back inside and came out with a flower bouquet. He came and knelt down infront of her.

Mayank: Main bahot time se ye kehna chahta tha but I was waiting for the right time and I guess ye hi sahi waqt hai. (Looks at her) I like you Aaria. I like you for a long time. Will you be my girlfriend?

Aaria: (shocked) Ye... ye kya bol rhe ho.

Mayank: Ye hi sach hai Aaria. Main tumhe bahut pasand karta hun. Kya tum meri...

Before he could complete Yuvaan said from behind.

Yuvaan: She is mine.

They both looked at him.

Aaria: Boss! Aap... aap yaha.

He came to her and held her hand into his.

Yuvaan: Main office me kisi tarh ki misunderstanding nhi rakhna chahta ki Miss. Aaria is approchable because She is dating me.

Aaria: Yuvaan!!

Mayank: What?

Yuvaan: Yes! I'm sorry Mayank, it's just I approached her early. I like her and she likes me too and we are happily in a relationship. I hope you'll find a better girl for yourself. Because Aaria is mine.

Mayank: Kya kya boss sach bol rhe hain Aaria?

Aaria: Wo... han wo mtlb...

Yuvaan: Yes, I'm saying the truth. I hope you'll respect our decision.

As he was about to take her away, Mayank forcefully grabbed her wrist and made them stop.

Mayank: How can you do this Aaria?

Aaria: I did what???

Mayank: You played with my feelings.

Aaria: What?

Mayank: Yes, tumne meri feelings ke sath khela and used me as you wanted. how can you do this? Mujhe laga tum v mujhe pasand karti ho lekin tum toh yaha...

Yuvaan: Maya...

Aaria: (intrupted) Excuse me. Maine ye sab kab kia aapke sath? Don't try to act like that. Smjhem jhute ilzaam mat lagao mujhpe.

Mayank: Tumne mujhe secratary ki position ke liye use kia because you wanted to hook up with the boss.

Aaria: Mayank!!!!

Mayank: What Mayank? Mujhe dost dost keh krz secretary ki position ke liye tumne mujhe use kia. Mujhe aapni problem bata kr kr sympathy gain ki. Mujhe use karti rhi kafi kisi chiz ke liye kabhi kisi chiz ke liye aur jaise hi mujhse zyda ameer banda dekha tumne use date krna shuru krdia. Wow! Tum paise ke peeche kitna baghti ho Aaria. And how could you he like this? Maine toh socha tha tum ek achi larki ho lekin tum toh ek characterless nikli jo paise aur position ke liye aapne boss ko seduce...

Before he could complete, Mayank already received a tight punch on his face.

Yuvaan: Dare not to call my girl any bad words. smjha. Teri himmat kaise hui esa bolna ki. (He went to him and held his collar) characterless to tu hai, jo ek no bardast nhi kr saka. Usne tujhe nhi balki tune hi usse use kia hai aapne director ki position ke liye. What do you think I don't know. aur han aagr usne kia hi seduce toh tere baap ka kya jaa rha hai?? Itna maarunga na ki tu bhul jaayega ki tu khud kon hai.

Aaria: (trying to apart them) Yuvaan! Chor do use. Yuvaan...

Mayank: Ye hai ki characterless. Tabhi toh iska husband ise chor gya. Wrna aagr ye itni hi achi hoti toh kiu chorta iska husband ise. pata chal gya hoga na iske husband ko ki ye kaisi hai. Ek baat batao, konse hotel me lekar gyi thi ye tumhe... lagta hai bahut ache se satisfy kia hai isne...

Hearing his lines, Yuvaan lost his control and started beating him like a crazy. He threw him on the floor and got on him and kept punching on his fake his mouth and nose bleed.

Yuvaan: mere warning ke baad v teri himmat kaise hui esa bolna ki? Saale (punching) Uski jaisi larki tu deserve hi nahi karta hai.

Mayank: (still speaking) tujhe v dhoka degi aapne husband ki tarah. Hai hi ye cheater.

Yuvaan: Chup reh tu smjha. Aur isne dhoka nhi dia hai kisi ko.

Mayank : (pushed him away and stood up) Tu jaanta hi kya hai iske baare me bhai. Ye larki hai hi cheater. Isne aapne husband ko cheat kia hai. Chahe to puch le iske husband se.

Yuvaan: (grabbed his jaw) maine kaha na chup reh aur aapni bakwass band kr. jaanta Aaria ko. mujhse zyda koi nhi

Mayank: Abe tu aaye hue hi kitna time hua hai. Main ise do saal se jaanta hun. Aur tujhe main sach bata rha toh tu mera yaqeen nhi kar rha. Tu jaanta nhi hai na iski sacchai, chal main batata hun bhai.

Yuvaan: (punch him again) tu batayega mujhe. Tu??? (Kicked him in his stomach) Tujhe toh main bataunga. Tune jo galti ki hai na aaj, wo ab tu kisi janam nhi kar paaye ga. (Slapped) teri awkaat hi nhi hai ki koi larki tujhe pasand v kare. aur meri aaira ko mujhse better koi nhi jaanta. Bhagwaan v aakr kahnege na ki wo galat hai toh v main nhi maane wala. Because I know my Aaria well. She is the purest soul I have ever met and rahi baat uske husband and uske relation ki toh lemme tell you today. (Grabbed his collar and spoke lightly so that she couldn't hear) I'M HER HUSBAND.

Mayank : (eyes widened) What????

Yuvaan: Yes!!! I'm her husband, the one she told you about and let me tell you one more thing, we aren't going to get divorce ever.

Mayank : You... you are her husband?

Yuvaan : Yes, I'm her husband and (loudly) You are fired. And I'll make sure ki tujhe kahi job na mile dubara. 😑

Saying this he threw her on the ground, grabbed her wrist and jogged to his cabin.

Aaria : (came with a first aid box) I'm sorry meri wajah se aapko ye sab...

Yuvaan : It's okay, it's not because of you.

Aaria : Nahi na. Meri wajah se aapko aur use ye chot aayi hai. I'm so sorry. Meri wajah se itne scenes creat hogye. I'm so sorry Yuvaan. 🥹 wo jo keh rha wo galat hai. Esa kuch nahi hai. Sacchi.

She tried to first aid him but he stopped and cupped her cheek and said.

Yuvaan : You don't need to say all these. Maine use isliye hi mara hai because I. Believe. In. You. Aaria. I believe you and I know you. Who and what are you. 😘 don't be sorry about what you didn't do. And especially not for him. He deserved that. 😑

Tears rolled down her eyes and touched his thumb.

Aaria : I'm still sorry.

Yuvaan : Please! Don't say like this. Don't cry baby, you are hurting me like this. 😨 please.

Aaria : (holds his hand kissed his palm) I'm so sorry. You got hurt because of me. I'm so sorry.

He kissed her forehead and pulled her into hug.

Yuvaan : It's nothing because of you. Trust me. It's not because of you. He deserved all this. 😘

They seprated.

Aaira : Laao, Main bandage krdun.

Yuvaan : Please. ☺️

She carefully bandage his wound of his knuckles.

Yuvaan : Main handwash karke aata hun. Okay.

Aaria : Hm.

He smiled and went to the washroom. She was keeping the things back in the first aid box when his phone started ringing.

Aaria : (loudly) Yuvaan! Aapka phone.

Yuvaan : Please pick it up for me.

Aaria : Okay. (She takes the phone and say the name) JAY. Ye kon hai?

She recived the call.

Aaria : Hello?

Jay : Hello? Kon?

Aaria : I'm Mr. Yuvaan's PA. Who are you?

Jay : Oh hello, I'm Mr. Yuvaan's first PA, Jay.

Aaria : Oh! I see. Aapko koi kaam hai kya sir se? You can tell me. I'll inform me.

Jay : Ji! Please unhe keh dijiyega ki maine unki marriage certificate ki picture bhej di hai. Aur unhe bata dijiyega ki unki wife ki details v. Aur hain ye v keh dijiyega ki Miss. Aaria Malhotra, city park ke pass Blue sight building hai, uske B wing me, floor number 15 pe aapni friend ke sath rehti hain. Ok?

She was shocked after hearing her name and address. She cut the call and checked his WhatsApp. As she went through the marriage certificate, her eyes widened and she felt as if the ground had gone out from under her feet.

Aaria: Yu...Yuvaan hi.. Yuvaan hi Mr. Rathore hai. It... it means... ki Yuvaan hi mere husband hai.

By then Yuvaan came out of the washroom and asked.

Yuvaan: Kiska call tha Aaria?

She turned to him with tears in her eyes.

Aaria: Kya aap jaante the pehle hi se sab?

He looked at her and said.

Yuvaan: Kya jaan? Kya janta tha main? (Looked at her eyes) tum... tum ro kiu rhi ho? Kya hai? Mayank ne phir kuch...

Aaria: (intruppted) Aap jaante the ki aap hi mere husband?

Yuvaan: Wh... what?

Aaria: Sach sach bataiye Yuvaan, kya aap pehle se jaante the ki you were my husband? bolen jawab den mujhe.

Yuvaan: Aaria! Aaria bacche I can explain...

Aaria: (loudly) Han ya na?

Yuvaan: Yes! But Aaria I was....

Aaria: You kept lieing to me all these time. I don't wanna talk to you.

Yuvaan: Aaria... aaria esa nhi hai. Aaria mujhe smjhaane ka moka do. Aaria.

She threw his phone on the sofa and rushed out of his cabine. He too followed him but she left in cab. He ran behind the cab but failed to catch her.

Yuvaan: Aaria!!!! Yaar ek baar meri baat to sun leti.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.2K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
3.1K 96 10
My collection of short stories. Mostly plots that keep running in my mind but I can't turn them into fully fledged stories. I don't write other women...
66.6K 6.2K 22
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞" 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #2 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡...
Shikwe By B.

Romance

83.4K 6.1K 13
▪︎Some stories are just waiting for an ending.▪︎ A marriage set on shards of glass, every step forward makes someone bleed. A troubled heroine, a lo...