Springtrap and Goldie

By bigbootytickler

A spin off of the classic comics Springtrap and Deliah and Ask Goldie Anything! Description: The aftermath o... More

Chapter 1 (Pilot)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bad Ending
Good Ending

Chapter 6

134 4 1
By bigbootytickler

The next morning, Goldie took the opportunity to try to make friends with Freddy. He looked in the mirror whilst adjusting his bow tie. "Alright Goldie, this should be easy! Freddy's shown you sympathy before, what makes this time any different?" He heckled as he walked out of his room. "Oh Freddy!" He yelled, running down the hallway. "What do you want, Goldie? You shouldn't be out of your room, we're about to open." Snarled Freddy. "Relax, Fazbear! I don't want any trouble! I was just trying to see if you needed help with your morning preparations, that's all!" Freddy looked suspiciously. "You've never offered to help me before... you must want something..." Freddy said. "Me? Want somin? Of course not!" Goldie cheered. He then put on a face of sincerity, "Actually I felt bad for all the trouble I caused you the past few days.." Obviously Goldie was lying, he didn't feel bad, but he had to do whatever it took to buddy up with Fazbear.

"You? Feel bad? When have you ever felt bad for anything." Freddy scoffed rolling his eyes, he then proceeded to walk past Goldie. Goldie stepped in front of Freddy to block him from stepping further. "Whaaat? Are you saying I'm not capable of having feelings? Wow Fazbear..." Goldie frowned. Freddy grew annoyed, "Step aside Goldie, I don't have time for this." Freddy pushed Goldie to the side.
"I just.. missed my brother."

Freddy turned back to look Goldie in the eyes, what did he just say? "You.. what?" Freddy was fixated on Goldie's teary eyes. "It's fine.. if you don't want my help then I'll just go." Goldie glumly turned to walk the other way. Suddenly, Goldie felt a hand grab his arm, he turned to see Freddy frowning with his arm in grasp. "I need help placing these party hats, after that we need to set the stage up." This was perfect, Freddy totally believed Goldie's scheme. "Man what a great actor am I!" Goldie thought amongst himself. Goldie gave a smile. "Great!" Goldie yelled enthusiastically, grabbing some of the party hats from Freddy. He then proceeded to walk over to the tables and meticulously lay out the party hats as he hummed to himself. Freddy looked over at him.

"Something's wrong... there's no way he just had a sudden change of heart. He's been acting strange lately, and I want to find out why." Thought Freddy to himself. "Oh Freddy, look! I've finished puttin' up the hats!" Yelled Goldie, waving Freddy over. Freddy gave a look of surprise. "Wow Goldie! This is... impressive... coming from you!" He flashed a smile. "Offended." Goldie said. "Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean it like that... I meant- thanks for the help." Freddy then walked to the other end of the room. "Here, it's time to set up the stage.""On it!" Goldie teleported to the stage and helped push back the curtains. Freddy stood examining Goldie, who was doing all the work before Freddy could even lay a finger. "How do we turn on da lights anyways?" Goldie looked up towards the wall mounted stage lights. "There should be a switch that turns them on, behind the curtains." Freddy pointed towards an operating switch highly mounted by the curtain. Goldie's eyes then grew wide. He thought to himself, "Oh crumbs! My weakness! Hard to reach places!" Goldie quietly scoffed, damn it Fazbear.

"Oh hah.. yeah sure!" Goldie nervously reached for the lever swaying back and forth trying to reach. Freddy examined his struggle, he walked over to Goldie who was still attempting to reach the lever. "Let me." Freddy reached past Goldie's shoulders. Goldie gave a look of side eye and spouted, "I got it! I don't need ya help!" Freddy looked down at Goldie and snickered, "You must always have your way, I forgot." Freddy grabbed Goldie's waist and lifted him up. "WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?" Goldie thought. His eyes were now level with the lever. "God, hurry up and pull it." Freddy groaned. "Right, right!" Goldie said, pulling the lever. "Always so impatient.." he thought to himself. "Ah! There we go!" Goldie said excitedly. Freddy smiled and looked down at Goldie. "Good work, Goldie. I must say I'm impressed." He said. Goldie smiled and wafted his arm. "Pffft, lil ol me?" Freddy chuckled and looked at the clock that was mounted to the wall. "Oh gracious! It's opening time! You need to head back to your room!" Said Freddy nervously. "Aww, do I really have to go? Can't I tag along with you and the gang for one day? Please..?" Goldie pleaded. Freddy sighed. "Goldie, you know the rules. You can't be seen here since the incident. You know they wanted to scrap you! You're only allowed to exist out of sight, I'm sorry." He looked down at the floor. "We don't have a choice." Goldie took a short gasp.

"Fine.... I see how it is.. no matter how good I am I'll never be able to be out during the day! You were right, Freddy... I'm unlovable.." he ran off in tears. "Goldie-!" Freddy shouted, but he had teleported away. "Shoot.." he said. Once at his room, Goldie wiped his tears and laughed. "Hopefully this'll make him feel guilty! Then maybe he'll let me tag along!" He said manically.

Meanwhile...

Springtrap's eyes slowly opened. He groaned, "What a dream.. aside from having a nightmare I dreamt about Toy Freddy..." A loud snore came from beside Springtrap, he rolled over with terror to see where this sound was coming from. "HOLY SHIT-" Springtrap yelled. He sprung out of bed and scanned the scene before him. "I guess it wasn't a dream after all.. damn it." He took a second glance at Toy Freddy, taking over the entire bed. "Whatever.." He thought to himself. He walked out of his room and upon taking his first step into a somewhat eventful morning, a loud obnoxious voice runs towards him. "Springtrap!" Toy Chica grabbed his hand and pulls him with her. "Hey what the hell? Not even a simple hello?" He questioned. "Come on I have to give you a makeover!" Toy Chica cheered. "A what!?" Springtrap's eyes grew wide. "A makeover, silly! We can't have you out looking like that!" Springtrap glared at her. "What's wrong with the way I look?" He scoffed. Toy Chica realized her error and quickly fixed it. "O-oh! Nothing! You're just a bit... dirty is all." She dragged him along and brought him to Mari who was helping along with the makeover. They washed him apprehensively, running into problems due to his size.

Springtrap rolled his eyes impatiently. "Are you done yet?" He asked. Toy Chica and Mari finalized their finishing touches. "Aaaand... done! What do you think?" Asked Toy Chica. Mari guided him to a mirror. Springtrap looked in awe. "I look new!" He said surprised. "All you needed was a ladies touch." Said Toy Chica. "You look good, Springtrap." Whispered Mari, flashing a smile. Soon after, Freddy walked into the room. "All ready, Springtrap?" He asked. "Ready." Springtrap said. As they walked to the main stage, Freddy started conversation. "You know, people are going to love you! They haven't seen a Spring Bonnie model since the 80's! You're going to be quite popular." Freddy smiled. Springtrap hadn't taken that into account. He hadn't realized how long it's been since a Spring Bonnie model has been in the spotlight. A wave of fear rushed over him. Behind the curtain everything felt dark. Springtrap could hear the children. Screaming. With joy! The place was already open, the laughter and excitement haunted him dreadfully. "I've been here before." Springtrap whispered.

A nostalgic remnant lingered throughout presence. Cries were distant. But they were so distraught that they circled around Springtrap's head. Suddenly. The curtain slowly began to open. The closer and closer it got to opening, the more Springtrap felt engulfed within his inescapable suit. Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, were all present on stage. The spotlights hit on all three of them. As Springtrap stood still in the dark, far back near the middle. Springtrap could hear Freddy speaking, but it was distorted, the laughter and crowd became distorted. Springtrap became distorted. And suddenly, he lost all consciousness, as the lights.. finally.. turned.. on.

"Funny, huh? You run away from your problems and pretend nothing happened. You can't escape your past, Springtrap. Perform here or not, you'll always be a disgusting freak in a rabbit costume." A ghost child yelled. The other children began to snicker. "Stop... please..." he said, eyes going wide. "Are you okay, Springtrap?" Bonnie discreetly asked. "O-oh yeah, I'm fine!" Said Springtrap. Freddy handed him a microphone. "You got this." He smiled. Meanwhile Goldie was in the panel above the stage. "If I can't have the spotlight, no one can!" He snickered, pointing a red light at him and poured red paint upon his fur. He changed the banner in the background to a demonic sigil and let Springtrap do the rest. Springtrap's voice box was rusty and off putting. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you." He sang eerily. The red paint began to pour down him. He wiped it off his face and looked down at his hands.

He began to remember him murdering the kids. The blood on his hands, the light escaping their eyes. He remembered the nightmare he had about Deliah. "No..." he stood, hearing the gasps and cries of the children. He collected himself and ran to his room, slamming shut the door, and collapsing on the floor and began to cry. "Why... why?!? Why is it always me!? I try SO hard to change but something is always happening!" The screaming and crying started to end, and he then heard a knock on his door. Springtrap was hesitant, the knocking grew louder.

"JUST GO AWAY!!" Springtrap cried out. Springtrap felt weightless, like his consciousness had finally been ripped away. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica's eyes grew in horror as the children screamed and ran to their parents. Freddy was on brink of sweat and was scanning the room for any sort of fixated illusion. "Uh calm down everyone! Looks like Springtrap got into our pizza sauce! False alarm! Heh.." Freddy gave a child like smile trying to hide his utter terror and guilt which laid behind his eyes. Bonnie shut the curtains close and with that, party's over. "What was that all about?!" Bonnie yelled frantically. "I- I don't know!" Yelled Freddy. He was puzzled, trying to make sense of the situation. "Springtrap!" He looked up and gasped, heading to his room.

Meanwhile, Springtrap was on the floor rocking himself, his hands tightly squeezed against his ears trying to drown out the sound of the children's taunts. "You should've seen this coming." The spirits said. "You'll never escape it. No matter how far you run. No matter how hard you try. You'll always be stuck." They all began to laugh. They circled him. He looked into the mirror that was slanted on the wall on the far side of his room. He saw the shadow of what he was towering him from behind. "No... that's not me anymore! I've changed!" Springtrap yelled. Freddy began to knock on Springtrap's door. "Springtrap?" No answer. "Springtrap? Are you alright...?" Still no answer. Freddy began to beat at the door. "Springtrap, open up! I'm not mad! I want to make sure you're okay!" He put his head against the door and began to listen.

"Please... stop!" He faintly heard from inside the room. Freddy's heart began to race. He forced open the door to springtraps room to find him rocking himself in a spiral on the floor. "Springtrap? Bud are you alright?" Freddy ran over to meet with Springtrap. "Do I look alright!?" Springtrap looked up at Freddy face to face, Freddy could see an eerie remnant in Springtrap's eyes, something he hasn't seen before, it almost felt familiar. "I really don't know what happened! This.. usually doesn't happen!" Freddy frantically tried to come up with a reason for what had happened but before he could think of one, Springtrap scoffed with pure anger, "It was that god damn brat Goldie! I know it was!" Springtrap's hands covered his face. "Goldie?" Freddy looked shocked, he thought for a moment, "Was it really him? He seemed so sincere earlier, it must have been him.. that little-!" Freddy immediately stood up, he furiously walked towards the door and gave one last look to Springtrap, "Hang in there friend, words don't describe how I'll deal with these intolerable actions. Wait here."

Freddy rushed out leaving Springtrap relentless. Freddy marched towards the back room, he couldn't believe Goldie had sabotaged everyone like this! He slammed open the back room door to find Goldie writing in an oddly suspicious journal. Goldie quickly shoved it away. "Hey Fazbear! Hey did you come to hang out with me? I'm so glad we're finally-!" Freddy slapped Goldie so hard it sent him falling back. Goldie looked up at Freddy in sheer disbelief and horror. Freddy towered over Goldie. Goldie was too afraid to stand up, his vision too blurry to see anywhere to teleport to. He scooted himself back as far as he could until he was pinned against the wall. He began to shake. "F-Freddy! Calm down! W-we can talk this over! No need to do anything you'll regret..!" He stuttered. Freddy knelt down and got to Goldie's level. "How dare you. How DARE you do that to springtrap. How dare you do that to me? I held out hope today when you said you wanted to do better. I saw sincerity in you. I thought maybe... just maybe I'd get my little brother back.. How stupid of me. The day you came here, I was nothing but kind to you. I remember you were scared and alone, and I was here for you. What happened to you, Goldie? You'll never change. I may have given up on you, but you know who hasn't? Bonnie. And Bonnie's out there working his tail off trying to calm the children down because of what you've done. I don't know what he sees in you, but you're not deserving." Freddy scowled. "I have been generous to you this entire time. I don't know where things went wrong, Goldie. You used to be the sweetest bear. You changed. I will never understand your actions. I will never understand what leads you to be so violent. I'm telling you now, if you ever mess with Springtrap or any of us again I'll make sure you get what you deserve. I've made a lot of mistakes in my career, Goldie. But the biggest one of all was making sure you didn't get scrapped." And with that, Freddy got up, and walked towards the door. Goldie took a moment to gather his thoughts. "Freddy, wait-!" Freddy furiously looked back, Goldie stood there for a moment, this time he couldn't even act, tears started to stream down his face.

Usually this would embarrass him, but being emotional will definitely get him closer to his original plan, but did it even matter anymore. "I.. don't.." Goldie sobbed, "I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't do anything this time!" Goldie tried wiping his tears but it seeped through. Freddy stood in awe wondering what Goldie meant. "I've been in the back room this entire time.. I don't even know what happened." Goldie wailed. "What the hell do you mean? It was you who set up those traps wasn't it?" Freddy questioned, his tone got softer. He waited for a response, but Goldie just stood there continuously crying. "Well?" Freddy asked again, still no answer. Goldie's hands were covering his face, Freddy walked over and ripped one hand aside. Freddy gasped seeing a bruise on Goldie's face, had Goldie really not known what happened? Freddy stepped aside and left the back room.
Goldie stood there continuously sobbing, he did sabotage everyone. Big deal, it didn't compare to being locked in the back room for 10 years! But now, Goldie really did wish he had gotten scrapped. 10 minutes later, Freddy returned, he noticed Goldie hadn't moved at all. Freddy rushed up to Goldie, Goldie flinched by this expecting to be hit again, Freddy held up an ice pack to Goldie's bruise. "There, hold this to your face." Said Freddy, handing over the ice pack. Goldie took the ice pack and sniffled. "Look... Goldie I-..." he paused. "I don't have the words... I believe you... I'm.. sorry for what I said. I said it out of blind rage and didn't mean it..." Goldie looked up at Freddy, tears still falling from his eyes. "It's okay, Freddy." He gave a half hearted smile. "Maybe my plan isn't ruined after all." He thought to himself. "How about I go talk to Springtrap and give you some time to yourself?" Asked Freddy. Goldie nodded his head. "I think that's a good idea. Give him my regards, would ya?" Freddy walked out the door flashing a smile, and went to see Springtrap. Meanwhile, Goldie sat back down on the floor and pulled out his journal.

He wrote:

My plan to become "Buddy-Buddy" with Freddy didn't go as planned, but it wasn't a total failure. Freddy lashed out at me, but being the amazing, and truly talented bear I am I was able to fake it til I made it. The tears were real, but I was able to come up with a really good lie on the spot! There's no shame in the tears, it's not weak! If you think it's weak you're a baby like Toy Freddy! Anywayz, if my plan checks out I'll be able to run this pizzeria once and for all, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me!

He closed the book and set it down on the floor. He was in control now. Springtrap would soon learn just how powerful he could be. Freddy returned to Springtrap's room, he looked around for a moment but there was no sight of him, "Guess he's not here.. where could he have gone?" Freddy began walking around the pizzeria, "Surely he couldn't be that hard to find.. he's a giant rabbit for christ sake!" Freddy heard a voice coming from inside the kitchen, "I was just here a few minutes ago..?" Freddy quietly entered the kitchen and found Springtrap mysteriously talking to someone on the kitchen phone. "You don't understand Harry! If they find out my secret then-!" Springtrap looked back sensing he wasn't alone in the room.

Fuck. "Uh! Freddy! Hey.. uh, I was ordering pizza!" Springtrap nervously spouted. "While you're inside a pizza restaurant..?" Freddy questioned. "God damn it Springtrap you moron!" Springtrap thought to himself. "Oh uh yeah! Uh.. I was ordering napkins! It seems we've run out!" Springtrap nervously slammed the phone back on the wall. "But we have plenty of napkins, see they're over there." Freddy pointed to a stack of nicely and individually folded napkins. "I'm digging myself in a hole arent I." Springtrap thought. "Oh uh.. must have missed those.. heh." Springtrap attempted to smile. "Anyways, I came to see if you were alright. It wasn't Goldie who did it, I'm not sure what happened." Freddy walked to face Springtrap. "Are you sure? Isn't he known for being a little bitch- I mean.. bad?" Springtrap corrected himself. "How did you do that?" Freddy asked. "Do... what?" Springtrap said in confusion. "Curse.. we aren't programmed with profanity..? No location's animatronics are able to curse." What used to be Springtrap's heart felt like it had dropped. "Shit... he's going to catch on to me!" He thought to himself. "Ohh, I was made a long time ago! I've always been faulty..." he said, trying to make up an excuse. "That makes sense." Said Freddy. "Well, I'll do some investigating and try to figure out what happened on stage today. Just try to hang in there, alright?" Freddy asked. His suspicion of Springtrap began to grow ever so slightly. "Alright! Will do! Thanks Freddy!" He waved goodbye and as Freddy left Springtrap picked the phone back up.

"You don't understand, they're so close to figuring it out! Two of them already know! One of them is trying to get me in trouble!" Yelled Springtrap. "Dude, it's alright calm down! I'm sure everything will work out. Look, what if I come in tomorrow to see you for a little bit. It couldn't hurt to see a familiar face." Harry suggested. "Yes, yes thank you! I feel like I'm losing it here! One of them literally slept in my bed because he had nightmares! I can't do this!" Panicked Springtrap. "Alright, don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow, just hold on for the night." Said Harry. After the last gesture they hung up the phone.

Springtrap let out a long sigh as he walked to go see Mari. Once at her box he knelt down and knocked, letting her know he was there. She drearily opened it up and looked out. "Springtrap, hello! I've heard you've had a rough day. Bonnie came to visit me earlier. Everything alright?" She asked. Springtrap frantically whispered, "I think Freddy's figuring me out! I don't know what to do! I know Goldie was the mastermind of what happened to me today, but he was able to convince Freddy otherwise! Dear God I'm losing it!" Mari gave a glance of concern, "Springtrap look at me." Springtrap turned towards Mari, she then continued. "Maybe you should just tell everyone, I know that seems scary but it doesn't do you any good keeping it to yourself." She reassured. "Tell everyone... is she crazy?!" Springtrap thought. "Give it some thought, I'm always here when you need me!" Mari smiled, the two remained at Mari's box for a long while.

Meanwhile...

The day had settled down, Freddy sat against the stage and sighed. He turned over to see the previous mess had been cleaned up. He still couldn't figure out what caused it all. "Maybe the place is haunted." Freddy thought, "Silly bear! Don't be ridiculous." Freddy leaned back and closed his eyes within thought. "Boo." Freddy turned to see a malicious figure with an evil grin piercing from behind his shoulder. "AH!" Freddy jumped facing what now really appeared to be Goldie. Freddy sighed, "Not funny." He frowned. "Still got it! Hey question, about what you said earlier what were you talking about? What happened to Springtrap?" Goldie asked. Obviously he was lying considering he set the whole scheme up, whatever gets closer to this Fazfreak. "Oh. That. Well uh, during performance today some demotic things were revealed on the walls, red paint fell all over Springtrap too, it terrified the kids, it was humiliating." Freddy sat down and sighed.

"Oh? Really..? Wow! Who could have done that?" Goldie sat down beside Freddy turning towards him. "I don't know, I thought it was you because I didn't know anyone else with... those kind of ideas." Freddy shrugged. "Me? No way! I do a bunch of things, but I would neva do that!" Goldie stated. He looked closer at Freddy, he was sulking to himself. "God I'm gonna regret this." Goldie thought. Goldie pat Freddy on the back, "It's alright, I'm sure we'll find out who did it, heh.. detective Goldie on the case!"Goldie fake smiled. "God that was so cringe." Goldie thought. Freddy smiled, "When did you get good at cheering people up?" Freddy asked. Goldie grinned.
"I'm sorry for what I said." Freddy glanced at Goldie, whose eyes were on him this entire time.
"It's okay brotha!" Goldie cheered. Goldie rested his head on Freddy's shoulder. Freddy looked down fascinated or perhaps shocked by this.
"He's such an idiot." Goldie thought to himself. They both sat there for a long while.
Tomorrow is another day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 0 14
In "Five Nights at Freddy's: A Golden Past," set in 1983 at the iconic Fredbear Family Diner, the story revolves around Jonathan Steele, an experienc...
3.3K 113 11
Not much was found after the fire of Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction. The last of the animatronic pieces were now sold away, and the terrifyi...
2K 37 15
Due to an incident that's happened years ago, the pizzeria has been closed for a long time. The four animatronics, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, h...
365 8 9
Y/N was a sweet girl who always found the happy things in life. She was blessed with an older brother, kind mom and dad, and great friends. At the ag...