Astrophilia | WTM

By HimeOfTheStarsWorld

ยซ Astrophilia; meaning "Love of and/or obsession with planets, stars, and outer space ยป PJO X HP Book 1 in "S... More

ASTROPHILIA
Cast | The Family
Cast | The Light
Cast | Gods
Graphics
Playlist
Act 1
001. Lumiรจre des รฉtoiles
002. Mer et รฉtoile
003. Le roi, la reine, la รฉtoile
004. Le Rรชveur
006. L'amour de la mer et de l'รฉtoile
007. Vacances chez grandmรจre
008. Le soleil et l'รฉtoile
009. La Chute de ร‰toile de Loup

005. La rupture

8.1K 352 85
By HimeOfTheStarsWorld

Astrophilia
Chapter Five, The Breakup
_______________________

As everyone got back from the break and sat back down; they were all talking about what they had seen so far in the viewing's.

The Gryffindor's (-Remus, Frank and Marlene) were all wondering why the story was focused on a Slytherin and a dark one as that.

The aforementioned three were wondering what they would see next and if they might appear.

The gods were discussing if the great prophecy would be about one of Poseidon's demigods; since this was important enough that the fates brought them to react to their future.

The members of the House of black however were worried for Regulus and her children and they also worried for Narcissa and her son and what they may go through.

Speaking of sons; both Aphrodite and Abraxes wondered if they should mention that Lucius was a demigod, but as they locked eyes they decided they would let the viewing's show it.

They all turned back to the screen as it started to light back up and then looked on incredulously as they saw the scene that appeared on it.

James and Frank were in the living room of Frank's apartment in diagon alley for game night waiting on the rest of their friends before they staged talking to pass the time.

"So.. I was wondering how Regulus took the breakup?" Frank asked James. He knew about them since he caught them together during the first few months but he swore that he wouldn't tell anyone, it was also because of being one of the few who knew that he was told when they broke up that year in 96.

"I still can't believe you dated my sister mate!" Sirius said loudly as he looked at James in betrayal and slight anger.

James rolled him eyes. "Well, I did mate but we broke up so that should help you sleep at night."

"Actually it does." Sirius told him with a smile. He was glad that they had broken up after all Regulus didn't deserve someone like James.

They both heard a scoff and turned to see Marlene glaring at them angrily. "The two of you are totally unbelievable." She spat at the two in disgust. She couldn't believe that the two were so callous and she wasn't the only one.

They both were about to ask what she meant by that when they noticed that even the other Gryffindor's were looks at them, especially Sirius, in disgust at how callous they were being about Regulus, his own sister's feelings.

The Gryffindor's might not be the little Slytherin princess's biggest fan, but even she didn't deserve to have someone she probably loved and her brother talk about her so coldly like the two are doing right now.

Poseidon who heard them from his seat gripped his trident tightly to stop him from murdering the two spoiled little boy's, since he knew it would upset his darling love.

Orion also looked at his son with a furious look. He knew that his children's relationship had began to deteriorate but for Sirius to say this made him quite angry; Blacks chose family above all else and yet it seems like only Regulus, Narcissa and sometimes Bellatrix understand's this.

Alphard also looked at his nephew with mixed feelings in his chest at what he said after all Sirius has always made Regulus out to be the miniature of Walburga but from what Alphard is seeing it looks like Sirius is more the miniature of his mother.

"You know she took the breakup pretty well."James told him happily but a little confused. He had expected Regulus to be more upset about the breakup but she actually took it quite calmly.

"Well..that's good isn't it?" Frank questioned him as he sat down on the couch. James dropped down on the chair across from him.

"Yeah, I guess it is." James said. The two of them then lapsed into silence before they heard a knock on the door.

James looked at the screen sullenly. He guesses that he agrees with Frank but still, would it have killed her to act a little broken up about it? 'However maybe the reason she wasn't upset is because she already had someone else lined up.' James thought as he glanced at Poseidon; forgetting that the reason he broke up with Regulus was because he wanted to date lily.

"It is a good thing." A random Ravenclaw said. "You never want an ex to be vengeful." The boy stared into space before shuddering.

Lucius look at him curiously before lighting up in realization. "Your the guy who got hexed to only say awful things whenever a boy said something to you."

The boy nodded at Lucius with an embarrassed look on his face. "Yeah that was my ex's doing."

To the hall's shock the boy pointed at a boy at the hufflepuff table; slim and short with chocolate brown hair and amaranthine eyes, basically a guy who looks absolutely harmless. The boy in question at their looks just smiles with a little too many teeth.

The hall then quickly turns back to the screen, with quite a of them (prejudice, underestimating jerks) remembering to not ever underestimate the badger students in yellow or think that just because they are the sweetest means they aren't scary or dangerous.

Melania who had seen that smiled viciously; most people forgot that she was a hufflepuff but she became the First Lady of the most ancient and noble house of black, and had given birth to the heir and was the grandmother to the future lady. Hufflepuff's were kinder about it but they were just as smart, brave and ambitious as any Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin and she had no pity for any who thought that Hufflepuff's were weak.

"I thought you told them to just come in and that it wasn't locked?" James asked Frank confused. Frank then nodded his head just as confused as his friend. "I did."

James then got up and walked to the door to open it and see who was there as Frank watched from where he was sitting on the couch.

He opened the door to find Regulus Black his ex girlfriend who he broke up with only a couple weeks ago.

Everyone watches silently how this will go down even the gods.

The Hogwarts students were still surprised that James and Regulus had dated; after all they didn't think they would ever work out, but then again from what they are seeing they didn't and that made a lot of people very happy.

Some of the Gryffindor's because they don't like her and they want their prince to be with one of their own from the house of red and gold.

The Slytherin, Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's because they firmly believe that Regulus deserves someone who would treat her like a queen and gray is clearly not James potter who is too wrapped up in  Sirius to ever be all that Regulus needs.

The wixen adult's on the other hand are mixed about their feelings; a lot of the pureblood think that Regulus could do better, of course some of those are people who think she could do better with their son's but some of them genuinely believed that Regulus was to cunning and brilliant to be wasted on Heir Potter.

Apollo wonders what she would do to the wizard but he is also distracted by the parts of her face that he see's matches Hyacinth and also realizes the parts that Hyacinth must have gained from Poseidon.

"Regulus." James greeted her surprised that she was in London instead of France where he heard she left to after the breakup.

Frank shot up from where he was sitting to look at James in shock.

A few people in the hall laughed quietly to not break the sudden quiet that seems to have fallen over them all in the great hall including the gods.

Lucius watched in anticipation. He knew that Regulus was vicious when somebody hurt her and he couldn't wait to see the show she would give them with that idiot Potter.

Artorias Greengrass couldn't wait to see her bring James' ego down. He knew one thing and that was by the end of this, he was probably going to end up dying of laughter by the end of this.

Frank looked at the screen with a fearful look on his face. He really hoped Regulus didn't destroy his apartment when brought down James Ego.

"James." Regulus told him with a face that would make any pureblood proud and a voice that was ice cold and exactly like the one her grandfather's used for people they hated. It sent a shiver up both James and Frank's spines.

The black sisters all winced; they had seen that voice directed at people and the ones on the receiving end being ripped apart.

Arcturus thought heard himself and Pollux when they were dealing with idiot in the ministry and people they hated dreadfully.

Poseidon however knew that Regulus dealt too much rage at James Potter to talk to him long, no she was going to be stone cold with the Potter boy.

James himself knew that her tone of voice didn't mean anything good for him and they weren't the only one as evident by the seventh year Gryffindor that pipes up.

"You are so screwed mate." The girl in red and gold told him.

"Hey pipe down." Sirius told her as he registered James becoming nervous.

"No thank you." The girl (Samara) told him and at his offended look followed up with saying. "I'm not one of your cronies like a lot of my fellow Lions, I'm just surprised that Remus who probably has the highest grades of all the guys in Gryffindor still follows you." She said as she admired Remus for they way he was always trying to reign in his friends and still had amazing grades even with all the things he got dragged into by his boyfriend and friend.

A lot of the Gryffindor's gained offended looks at that - Remus, Frank and Alice who all realized that it was kinda true, but Remus also looked at her with a slight smile on his lips at what she said about him.

Marlene already knew this and was just waiting for other's to see it and she also agreed with what she said about Remi.

The Slytherins all looked at Samara warily in respect at being so bold and also in happiness that someone finally said out loud what they all were thinking

Artorias in particular looked at her with a look of respect and a gleam in his eyes and he also looked at Remus in Contemplation at what she said about him.

The gods were all just watching silently in amusement; they didn't think that Hecate's pet world was this drama filled, but some of them (Apollo, Hermes, Ares and Aphrodite) were totally loving it and couldn't wait to see more, especially Aphrodite who looked at the girl in red and gold, the wolf and the heir in green and silver in giddiness.

When he realized that she wasn't going to hex James, Frank moved to the end of the couch that was closer to the door, and that way he could hear what they were saying better. He had guessed that James had been seeing her and that they had broke up but he still didn't know why she was at his apartment.

"I came to give you your stuff back." Regulus then dropped a box at James's feet that contained a golden scarf, a snitch, some pictures and a lion plushie that James gave her to honor her name and his Hogwarts house.

Aphrodite as she looked at the things in the box on screen felt a lot of love and warmth and affection surrounding all of it, along with a sense of heartbreak and felt herself feeling heartsick.

Ares who saw it grabbed her hand to comfort her and when she looked at him with teary eyes, Ares pulled her into his side in a hug; he knew that t hurt Dite when someone who truly loves another breaks up and as always he would be there to comfort her.

Lily looked at the screen with a blank face. How James reacted to this would decide her thoughts on him but she didn't think he would prove her wrong.

"Oh, you really didn't need to-" James went to tell her that he wasn't expecting to get his stuff back, although he wasn't going to tell her that it hurt that she was willing to give it back so soon.

Lily nodded. He didn't prove her wrong; she might not be a saint but anybody who say's that to a person that they said they loved about thing's that was so clearly their entire history together was cruel and not how you treat a woman. Lily Marie Evans would continue to say no to James Potter as he has just proven that everything that was said about him by the other houses was true.

Euphemia can't believe that James would be this selfish, not even caring about how young Regulus would feel about the breakup and as she glanced at Fleamont she could tell her husband felt the same.

Narcissa on the other hand looked at the screen with a snarl on her face; there weren't a lot of things that she cared about but her baby cousin was one of them and the only thing stopping her from attacking James Potter was Lucius' arms wrapped around her.

Poseidon on the other hand was thinking on the best ways to torture the mortal when they got out of this room in the future; he grinned as he thought about it and decided he would ask Hades about borrowing the furies to help or maybe seeing if he himself would like to help, a little bit of brotherly bonding activity.

"Oh, but I did need to." Regulus snapped. She then pulled out a box of matches, lit one, and dropped it in the box. "Screw you Potter, for taking two years of my life! Burn in hell you egotistical lying heartbreaking bastard!" She told him coldly before turning on her heal and stalking away.

Everyone looked at the screen with wide eyes as they all watched Regulus light a match and set everything in the box on fire in Frank's apartment.

"Well I see she took the breakup well." Frank said to James with and deadpan look on his face as he watched Regulus stalk away on screen after setting everything in the box on fire.

James looked at him with a glare; he obviously got that, however Frank just looked back at him pointedly.

At the Slytherin table it was different and by different I mean..well

"WHOOO."
"YEAH FINALLY."
"Show him who is boss Reg."

Was heard from Xavier Flint, Rodolphus Lestrange and Bellatrix Black. They all cheered and while the rest weren't as loud and proud about it, you could tell that they were all pleased with what they were seeing on screen.

Their parents and the rest of the adults all looked at each other questioning what the Potter Heir could have done to make their children so happy that the little princess had broken up with him and they didn't have a good feeling about it.

Reinhard made a motion to Orion, Alphard, Cygnus and Druella to talk about it later and they all gave him a nod in confirmation.

Now the gods their reactions were different mostly because of two gods.

"Hahaha." Was heard as Apollo and Hermes held on to each other as they almost fell out of their seats.

"Now that's a breakup, setting everything aflame in front of the jerk." Ares said as he smiled a somewhat bloodthirsty smile.

"ARES." Hera chided her son but from the smile she tried to hide you could tell she didn't really mean it.

"Sorry ma." Ares said as he smiled cheerfully as her.

Hera shook her head at her little warrior. He spent far too much time with her brothers and was far to much like her his uncles as proof.

As they were all talking; Poseidon looked at Regulus as she lit up things that symbolized her relationship with Thanatos' descendant and stalked away, and he smiled in a savage joy after all this truly marked the end of her and James and the start of her and him.

James's mouth was open and he looked down in complete shock at the small, but quickly increasingly fire at his feet. "Frank, get the fire extinguisher!!"

"Right." Frank quickly got up from his place off the couch, and tripped over the ugly rug his mother bought for him before he made it to the fire extinguisher, grabbed it and put out the fire at James's feet. To tell the truth the fire wasn't that big and hadn't spread from the box but it still freaked them out a little.

It would be a lie if no one said they laughed as Frank tripped and also at the fact they freaked out at a fire that was contained to a box.

Alice looked at the Longbottom boy on screen with a sweet smile; to her Frank's slight clumsiness was so cute and adorable just like, and unbeknownst to her Frank thought the same about her shyness.

However some of the witches and wizards looked at the two on screen in confusion.

"So...I see she took the breakup pretty well." Frank repeated the words James had said just a few minutes before, causing him to grind his teeth in frustration.

"Frank." James said.

"Yeah?" Frank questioned as he looked up from the box and saw the look on his face directed at him. James looked at him in a lot of frustration as he said. "Shut up!"

Some of the people in the room looked at the screen with a frown; they didn't like how James had talked to Frank when he was just telling the truth.

"Wow you really are a jerk, aren't you." Marlene said as she looked at James with a frown.

He frowned but the Sirius came to his defense. "Hey he just told him to be quiet because Regulus was being a total brat."

Everyone looked at him in disbelief and some with a such a look of anger that they were surprised that Sirius wasn't set aflame before everyone froze as they looked at Poseidon who had an unreadable look on his face, but a lot of the gods could understand that just meant he was furious.

"That's it." Poseidon said with a calm fury. "If you don't shut up, I can promise you that you won't live much longer, do you understand mutt." Poseidon told Sirius with a ice cold on his face.

Sirius gulped as he felt a pressure bearing down on his as the god pinned him down with his gaze like he was an ant. He then nodded as James elbowed him in the gut.

Everyone let out a breath of relief as Poseidon turned his face away from Sirius. They all then turned back to the screen before Sirius due something to anger him again.

"Right." Frank said as he looked back down before he looked up again and spoke quickly. "You know we could've used a water or ice charm to stop the fire."

James hit his head against the door. "...Frank shut up."

"Mhm shutting up." Frank said before he went to put the fire extinguisher away.

The wixen who were confused earlier nodded; so the reason they didn't use one was because they didn't think too.

"Well that was fun." Apollo said with a smile to rival the sun as he looked at everyone in the room.

They all looked at him with blank looks on his face which made Apollo smile nervously and Artemis just groaned in embarrassment as she held a hand to her face.

Words - 3361

HOTSW Speaks!
Hey-o everyone I hope you all like my new chapter and I have recently posted a new react fix it HOTD/GOT react so go check that out. Also please DON'T be a silent reader I love when people comment.

Regulus: *taking the breakup well but then finds a box with things they got while dating*

James: *getting ready for game night but thinking about his breakup* you know Reg took it better than I thought she would

Regulus: *Setting it all of the stuff on fire in front of him* You Bastard
_________________________

The Houses - the Gryffindor's asked to comment on what they think about Regarding James and Regulus dating.

All: *they don't even have to think about it* I think it's great, for him, she could do a lot better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.4K 11
"๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ" ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ'๐˜€...
127K 4.2K 26
๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ญ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”Ž๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”จ ๐”—๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ ๏ฟฝ...
41.2K 1.8K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...
433K 16.5K 87
you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me โœถ Harry Potter / Order of the Phoenix - Deathly Hallows