Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporat...

By LeahBourgeois9

What if Fred Jones had a Twin Sister? Genevieve "Vivian" Jones is The Younger twin sister of Fred Jones Jr an... More

๐Ÿ”ŽChapter 1: Beware the Beast from Below๐Ÿ”
Genevieve's Other outfits: Part 1

Info about Genevieve Jonesโœจ

212 1 0
By LeahBourgeois9

Info about Genevieve:🩵

Full Name: Genevieve Arabelle Jones🪞

Nicknames: Vivian(By Herself, Her Brother and Her friends), Renevieve, Rivian(By Scooby), Sweetheart, Honey, Genny, Evie(by Mayor Jones and her Real Parents), Gem, Evie(by Daphne and Velma), Bluebell, Blondie #2, Belle, The Cute Dork, Babe, Vivi, Pearl, Princess(By Gary and Ethan), Evie(By Marcie/Hot Dog Water), Darling, Evie Darling, Sweetheart, Fair Genevieve(By Doogle), Marigold, Sweetie, Ocean Eyes, Gemma(By My OC, Emmaline Chiles), The Belle of Crystal Cove(By Her Dad and some others), Clarissa Annalise Jones(Concept Name), Giselle Bernadette Jones(Concept Name)⭐️

Family members: Fred Jones Jr(Twin Brother), Mayor Jones(Adopted Father), Brad Chiles(Birth Father), Judy Reeves(Birth Mother), Emmaline Chiles(Aunt).

Friends/Allies: Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Shaggy Rogers, Scooby Doo, Angel Dynamite, Angie Dinkley, Dale Dinkley, Marcie/Hot Dog Water, Mayor Nettles, Sheriff Stone, Nova, Gary, Ethan, Cheryl, Doogle McGuiness, Skipper Shelton, The Hex Girls.

Neutral: Dylan Ryan, Brenna, Paula Rogers, Colton Rogers, Barty Blake, Nan Blake, Mary-Anne Gleardan.

Enemies: Mr. E, Professor Pericles, Brad Chiles, Judy Reeves, Numerous Fake Monsters,

Love Interest:(note: each of the love interests will have multiple routes and endings as Genevieve's Determinant Love interest though out the Story)

💛Ethan(Determinant)💛

❤️Gary(Determinant)❤️

💜Doogle McGuiness(Determinant)💜

Likes: Mysteries, Ascots, Scrunchies, Diamond Paintings, Building Traps, Coloring Books, The Colors Royal blue and Ruby pink, Sweaters, Strawberries, Mint Chocolate, Raspberry Jam, The Beach and Ocean, Seashells, Eyeshadow, Romance Books, Cheerleading, Playing Games on her phone, Bluebells, Fashion Magazines, Pearls, Dogs, Cooking, Cuddling, Theatre.

Dislikes: Monsters, Ghosts, Tourism, Professor Pericles, Fred's Traps not working, Selfishness, Harassment, Accusations, Being Separated from her Brother and Friends, Sociopaths, Getting Kidnapped, Homophobia, Corruption, Racism, Her Birth Parents's Selfishness and Heartlessness, Criminals, Greed, Bullying, Daffodils(Allergy), Smoking, Pomegranates(Allergy).

Personality: Kind, Creative, Caring, Intelligent, Adorkable, Curious, Generous, Cheerful, Independent, Open-Minded, Soft, Graceful, Fashionable, Clumsy(Sometimes), Clever, Loyal, Compassionate, Oblivious(Formerly), Childish(Sometimes), Protective, Headstrong, Daring, Gentle.

Age: 17 (7 minutes younger than Fred)

Height: Unknown(Shorter than Fred and Shaggy but a little taller than Daphne)

Hair Color: Soft Blonde👩🏼

Eye Color: Ocean Blue🌊

Blood type: B+

Main Color: Royal and/or Light Blue💙🩵
Sub Color: Ruby Pink🩷

Birthstone: Ruby♦️

Inspiration for Genevieve: Betty Copper(From Archie Comics), Mira(From Mira, Royal Detective), Cure Prism and Cure Butterfly(From Hirogaru Sky Precure), Rapunzel(From Tangled), Iris(From Loilrock), Cinderella(From Disney's Cinderella), Cure Happy(From Smile Precure), Anna(From Frozen Franchise), Ichigo Momomiya(Tokyo Mew Mew), Sandy Olson(From Grease), Rolling Bubbles(From Powerpuff Girls Z), Cure Mermaid(From Go Princess Precure), Victoria(From Cats 2019), Belle(From Beauty and The Beast).

Trivia:🪞

-Genevieve was originally named "Clarissa Annalise Jones" or "Giselle Bernadette Jones"🧩

-She is 7 minutes younger than Fred.

-Like Fred, Genevieve likes Building Traps but is not obsessed with them as Fred is.

-Her favorite Fruits are Strawberries and Raspberries🍓

-She is severely allergic to Daffodils and the Fruit "Pomegranate"🌼🥭

-She likes Art(especially Diamond Painting and Drawing) and History lessons.🎨📚

-Genevieve Dislikes Racism and Homophobia.

-Her Favorite Books are Cinderella, Little Woman, Anne of Green Gables, Rapunzel, Black Beauty and Beauty and The Beast💍💐🌱☀️🏇🏻🥀

-Genevieve likes to wear Scrunchies in her hair or on her wrist.🎀👱🏼‍♀️

-Her First Name "Genevieve"(The Name of French, Celtic or Germanic origin) means "Woman of the Family" while Her Middle Name "Arabelle"(A name of Latin origin) means "Yielding to Prayer".

-Genevieve's Concept First Names and middle names for her Character have different meanings.

*Her Concept First Names:
-The First for Genevieve's Character Name "Clarissa"(A name of Latin Origin) Means "Bright, Clear".
-While the Second for Genevieve's Character Name "Giselle"(A Name of French and German Origins) means "Pledge; Hostage".

*Her Concept Middle Names:
-The First for Genevieve's Character Name "Annalise"(A Name of German and Hebrew Origins) has multiple meanings such as "God is my Oath; Favor, Grace".
-The Second for Genevieve's Character Name "Bernadette"(A Name of French Origin) Means "Brave Bear; Strong".

-Genevieve knows how to Cook, in fact, her favorite things to cook are Apple/Raspberry Pie, Hotdogs, Spaghetti, Green Beans, Tacos, Pancakes and Scrambled/Fried Eggs.🥧🌭🍝🫛🌮🥞🍳

-While She is a good Cook, she doesn't know how to use a Barbecue.

-Genevieve likes wearing Mary-Janes shoes, Ballet Flats, Kitten heels and Ankle-Strap Wedges but doesn't wear High Heels like Stilettos or Scarpins due them being too hard for her to walk or run in. However she doesn't mind wearing Platforms, Kitten Heels or Pumps due to them being easier to walk in.🥿👠👡🩰

-She enjoys going to the Beach.🏖️

-She likes Musicals🎶

Quotes:

-"Creepers!"

-"(Trips and Falls Down) Ow! I don't think I like this Scarpins, Girls...I prefer either Platforms or Kitten Heels."

-"Darn it! Our Trap didn't work!"

-"Sorry about My Brother Daphne! He can be strange when he doesn't know how to keep his foot out of his mouth!..whatever that means"

-"Why do some Boys confuse me?"

-"Double Awkward..."

-"I think the Reason why Ethan and Gary call me "Bluebell" is because of My nails and Eyeshadow...or maybe because Blue is one of my favorite colors Right Fred? Velma?"

-"I don't like Greed or Corruption...or anything that terrifies both me and Fred"

-"But Dad! We can Help!"

-"My own guess is that I don't like it when people are being mean or hostile towards others for no reason, what do you two think?"

-"Our Scrapbook!"

-"My Name's Genevieve but you can call me Vivian"

-"Diamond Painting is one of my favorite hobbies now"

-"Do you guys want some Raspberry pie or something?"

-"It feels Cold, Clammy and Crowded here"

-"Papa? Is there something wrong?"

-"I have to wear Something Blue to match "the under the sea" theme! Oh wait...I already have plenty of shades of Blue outfits I can wear for the party...I also have a few other colors such as Yellow, Teal, Mint green, Soft Pink, Ruby Pink, Ruby Red-"

-"I feel like baking some Apple pie or something..."

-"I feel so Confused..."

🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷

Her Outfit: (Note: I do not own the Pictures, I found them on Pinterest)

Her Sweater:

Her Shirt:

Her Skirt:

Her Stockings:

Her Scarf:

Her Shoes:

Her Scrunchie:

Her Nails(Season One):

Her Nails(Season Two):

Her Earrings:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 13.8K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
184K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...