Dumb Love- Lando Norris

Von amelieshep94

After a viral TikTok of Lando Norris' Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the Mclaren driver catches the eye... Mehr

Insta Intros
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Authors Note
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Social Media Snippets
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.

25.

2.9K 57 9
Von amelieshep94

liked by carlossainz, danielricciardo, lewishamilton and 6,364,846 others

landonorris: Vegas Baby 🏎️

liked by F1, niallhoran, masonmount and 9,347,394 others

lottiehill: Race Day in Vegas🏎️ what a honour it was last night to be the official promoter of the first ever race in Vegas... Good luck boys!

I felt obligated to go to the race since I was the official promoter. Every single garage, including Mclaren, had invited me to come watch the race in their garage.I opted to go watch the race at the Ferrari garage because I knew Charlotte would be there, so I would have someone familiar to talk to. Since the break up I had stayed in touch with her. With my headphones on, I find myself constantly monitoring the grid to see where Lando is. Charlotte and I were chatting about last night's events after I left the afterparty with Niall. I didn't feel comfortable disclosing any information about what transpired once we returned to the hotel because my relationship with Charlotte was short. Charlotte had been telling me how Lando had looked miserable all night and hadn't taken his eyes off me the entire time, when our attention was brought to the screen after there was talk of a crash. The moment my eyes landed on the screen, I knew it as Lando.

Everything appears to be a haze as my thoughts race. He isn't getting out the car. Why isn't he getting out the car.

"I'm sure he's okay Lottie" Charlotte tries to comfort me, "just be careful because the cameras are on you" she whispers in my ear.

"Why isn't he getting out Charlotte?"

"Come on into Charles room"

I trail Charlotte down the hall and join her in Charles's driver's room, where we both keep watching the coverage of the crash. Since our breakup, I've done my best to keep it together, but I've reached my breaking point.

I break down as Charles now enters the room after the race has been red flagged.

"He's on his way to the medical room, why don't you go check on him for yourself?" Charles kneels down in front of me.

I leap to my feet and dash out of the garage and along the paddock, completely unconcerned that every camera in the track is filming me. I need to see him.

As I reach the medical room, I see Lando being the Lando I know and love all too well. While lying on a stretcher, he and his teammates take silly selfies.

I see red.

I march over with a stomp. 

"You idiot!" I shout as I run into his arms and sob uncontrollably.

The group quickly exits the room, leaving Lando and I alone.  For such a long time, I had desired to immerse myself in this comfortable embrace.Our embrace lingers while I sob uncontrollably, releasing pent-up feelings that have festered for far too long.  I take a seat on the side of the stretcher after I gather my thoughts, and we put some space between us.

"Shhh, I hate it when you cry" Lando whispers as he wipes away my tears.

"You've never seen me cry before you idiot" I reply

" Yes I have"

"No, you haven't"

"I was at sound check yesterday... I saw you breakdown on stage when Daniel came on"

"I didn't know you were there"

"I stayed up the back, I didn't want you to see me and put you off"

"I'm sorry"

"You've nothing to be sorry for, don't you ever apologise" 

Tears well up in my eyes; I have no idea what is happening to me. Lando cradles me in his arms as I start to weep again. Resting my head on his chest and inhaling his aroma, I lay on the stretcher next to him and occasionally look up at him. In an effort to dry my eyes, he looks down at me and puts a tender hand on my cheek. At that very second, it feels as if the last month has evaporated and we are back to being Lando and Lottie. Despite the unimaginably devastating way he had shattered my heart, I loved him with all my heart and soul, and I knew in my heart that I always would.

He was the one. From the minute I met him I knew.

I leaned in and kissed him without even thinking.  The kiss grows deeper, yet it's tender and affectionate. 

"I thought I'd lost you, you weren't getting out the car and I thought you were gone" I sob to him

"I couldn't get my seatbelt off, that's why I wasn't getting out, don't be silly, I'm not going anywhere"

With a soft kiss on my forehead and a tug towards him, he stoops down to kiss me. I can't get enough of the passionate kisses I've craved for so long. Before we gave in to the lust that we obviously missed, the kiss had been innocent.

I was finding it difficult to maintain my self-control since Lando had already shirtless prior to my coming in. Our intense kiss intensifies, and I find myself climbing onto him, straddling him.

 He begins to unbutton my oversized shirt as it slides down leaving me exposed in a white lacy bra.  I push myself up to remove my denim shorts.

His lips return to me and I feel a groan escape my mouth as his hand makes a burning train over my exposed skin.  I am so happy I chose a matching set of underwear today. 

He tightens his grip on my waist and I begin to grind on him, with my hands entangled in his hair.  He lowers a hand to my underwear and gently lifts the delicate white lace away.  My body is on fire, and my heart is beating like crazy.  As he begins to slide his fingers in and out of me, i sigh with pleasure.  His pace increases and I feel myself about to reach my climax, when he suddenly removes his fingers and places his hands back on my hips.  

I carefully lower myself onto him and feel myself being absorbed by him.

"Fuck, baby, i've missed this so much" he mutters under his breath as I up my pace. My fingers sink into the flesh at the back of his neck as I thrust harder towards the sensation of climax. 

"Lan, im gonna cu-" I moan louder as i hit my climax, Lando almost immediately reaching his after me. 

We collapse into each others arms and i feel him place a gentle and tender kiss on my cheek.

"I love you Lottie" he whispers softly

"I love you too Lan... I never stopped" I smile and reply. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
410K 6.6K 52
"we found wonderland, you and i got lost in it" y/n an ordinary girl from Monaco, dating the famous McLaren F1 driver - Lando Norris But what happens...
224K 3.6K 26
Enzo Elodi Wolff, Daughter of Toto Wolff. An internet sensation that every girl wants to be. In love with the opposing teams driver? 🔸Instagram st...
237K 4.8K 19
"𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵. 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...