๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žโœ”๏ธ

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ backwoodfairy

๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข... ืขื•ื“

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

5

5.9K 305 188
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ backwoodfairy

kamari oren summer

"what's wrong wit you??" i heard from my phone making me focus.

i looked at quan who was on the game but he had taken his headphones off.

we had been talking for almost 2 weeks now and he seemed like a good person.

"huh- oh just thinking..." i said as i repeatedly slapped my hair tie against my wrist.

"can i ask you sumn? you don't have to answer but it's sumn i've noticed..." he said and i nodded.

"you ever...self harm in the past?"

my throat instantly became dry and i looked away from my phone.

"my bad my bad, you don't gotta answer like i said." he said and i simply nodded.

"listen tho...you gonna be busy later?"

"nah i'll probably just be watching tv."

"well around 6 get dressed, i wanna take you out." he said making me smile.

"go where??"

"you'll see, just dress comfortable enough to be walking and outside." he said grabbing his phone and took a facetime photo making me put my phone down

"nah come back i wanna see that beautiful ass smile." he said and my cheeks started getting warm.

"stoppp." i said and he laughed.

it was a knock on my door revealing xylah making me smile and jump up to hug her,"heyy." i said hugging her and she hugged me back before stepping back.

"where my nephew??" i asked.

"damn i'm good...he wit azaire's dad." she said and i nodded.

"i came to drop off some food i made, where our parents?" she asked and i shrugged.

"either in their room or the backyard." i said and she nodded walking out my room.

i grabbed my phone and saw quan was close to the screen and typing,"my bad my sister was here." i said .

"you good, look i'm finna shower and shit then i'll call you when i'm on the way." he said and i nodded.

"okay byee." i said then hung up.

"that was that quack nigga??" i heard jamari's voice.

"quan." i corrected and he shrugged.

"quick, quack same thing." he said going to my mirror.

his hair was braided down in cornrows and he had on a nike tech and sweats,"where y'all going?"

"ion know...he just said dress to walk and shit." i said and he nodded.

"make sure you sharing locations wit me...shit start getting weird call me fast as fuck."

"i gotchu, what you finna do??"

"shitt go to this party wit the boys, i was gonna ask you but i heard that nigga on the phone." he said and i nodded.

"if i don't get back too late i might slide." i said.

"mhm...he better not have you out late as fuck.." he mumbled.

we talked for a few more minutes before i finally started getting ready since it was going on 5.

i took a shower for about 20 minutes then put on scented lotion from bath and body works. i sprayed on some cologne then got dressed.

i put on extra deodorant just because, i quickly decided to call brooklyn.

"heyy— ouuu you look good! where you going?" she asked as i sat my camera up.

"umm out wit quan." i said as i grabbing my hair tie off my wrist and put my hair up in one high puff.

"really?? okayy period, he try and fuck wit you imma kill him." she said and i laughed as i brushed my hair.

"wait you should do half of it in a ponytail and let the rest be out." she said and i thought about it.

"actually...yeah thank you." i said making her laugh.

"no problem....you've been talking to gh-"

"brooklyn." i cut her off and she groaned.

"i feel y'all would be cuteee, if he could be loyal..." she said and i shrugged.

"he still be texting me and shit...or like when he's over he always like glancing at me and shit. i guess he's caught on to me wanting sumn wit quan..ion know." i said and she hummed.

"i sayyy don't put him all the way out yo thoughts yet."

"i gotta see."

"just say no." she said before we both busted out laughing.

❈ ❈ ❈

i watched quan as he made every basket in the goal, we were at a carnival that was no more than 20 minutes from town.

he had on black sweats with a black t-shirt and slides, he had a fresh cut and looked good.

i was currently slurping on my lemonade he bought and held the bag of cotton candy close to me.

"which one you want??" he asked me as he pointed to the huge stuffed animals.

"umm...the panda!" i said and he laughed as the worker grabbed the giant panda for me.

i smiled and quickly grabbed it,"hold this." i said handing him my cotton candy and took it from me.

"thank youu." i dragged and pecked his cheek.

"gimme dem lips." he said leaning down and i pecked his lips.

i went to wipe my lipgloss off him but he moved back,"nah let it stay there." he said grabbing my hand and we started walking towards a food truck.

"can you get me a large funnel cake while i go to the bathroom??" i asked him and he nodded.

i sat down my stuff at a table with him once he ordered then walked to the bathroom stalls they had thankfully.

i went inside and quickly used the bathroom before washing my hands, i walked back out and jumped.

"ghost??"

"wassup..." he smirked stepping aside and i walked out.

"who you here wit??" he asked and i turned around to fully look at him.

his locs were hanging some in his face, he had on a white tshirt and grey sweats with white forces.

"i don't think that really concerns you."

"but it does."

"huh?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"i asked you a question kamari." he said glaring at me.

"and i gave you a response the fuck." i said and he started walking towards me.

"aht! 6 feet!" i said holding my arms out and he laughed at me.

"you just scared imma snatch yo lil ass up again, say you didn't like my hand around yo throat..." he said and i mugged him.

i did but i ain't telling you that bitch.

"imma let you get back to yo lil date.." he said and i finally turned back around but then-

"wait what about you?? why you here?"

"if you must know i'm here for my siblings, they wanted to do sumn together so i said fuck it..but after this i'm heading straight to that block party." he said walking up to me and his hands rested on my waist.

"you should dip on homeboy and come wit me..." he whispered in my ear.

my body started feeling like putty, i quickly snapped out of it and pushed him back.

"no...i know jamari will be there wit the rest so. bye ghost." i said finally walking away from him.

"i was finna come looking for you...you good?"

"yeah just ran into somebody i knew my bad." i said sitting down beside him.

"it's ight, what you tryna do after this??" he asked and i took a bite from my funnel cake.

"umm...to be honest just home." i said and he nodded.

"damn you ain't tryna...you know..." he said and i scrunched up my face.

"what?" i asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"smoke or sumn, just wanna spend more time wit you." he said and i shrugged.

"i guess we can.." i said looking away from him.

❈ ❈ ❈

"i swear to goddd! you one of my favorite people bro!" jamari slurred as he fell onto the couch.

"how much he drink?" i asked saint.

"we both hadddd casa and luna....both bottles gone." saint said as if that combo isn't insane.

choppa and smoke looked insanely high as they took seats on the couch, ghost was definitely high but he wasn't as gone as everyone else.

"where you going??" jamari asked as i got up.

"to get y'all water and blankets." i said shaking my head and walked to the kitchen.

i heard footsteps behind me,"how'd it go?"

i ignored him as i opened the fridge and bent down to grab water bottles from the bottom, i stood up and turned around to see him right behind me.

"gho-"

"what i done told you to call me...stop playin wit me kamari." he said grabbing the water bottles and placed them on the counter.

i moved from the fridge and closed the door and ghost walked towards me till my back hit the counter and his hands on either side of me.

his body was damn near pressed against mines, i could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

my body was staring to get hot and i looked up into his eyes.

"g— masani. nobody playing wit you, i'm not yours. you know for a fact it's probably 10 bitches in yo phone that if they call you, you gonna dip fast as hell..."

"ight bruh, just tell me how it went wit dude." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"it didn't work out."

"how come??"

"we were about to start smoking but he kept trying to touch me and like i guess he wanted sex, but i didn't...i had to keep saying no and he finally got the message but got pissed off. and the rest of the car ride was silent..." i said.

"so that nigga just wanted to fuck you? and he was mad cause you weren't ready."

i simply nodded, i didn't really wanna talk about it. it just made me upset cause i thought he'd be different.

"mane fuck him, you pretty as hell. you can get any bitch or nigga you want, don't stress over his dumbass." he said.

"yeah...can you move back??" i asked.

i only had on a hoodie and shorts,"i'm comfortable like this...you not?" he asked placing one hand on my waist.

he pulled me right up against him and my face instantly started beating up, his dick was pressing against mines based on how our bodies were.

"masani...we can't..." i mumbled and i felt his dick jump just as he pulled back.

"i ain't know i could get you hard jus from touching you..." he said wit a smirk.

i quickly grabbed the water bottles and went back to the living room.

all these niggas knocked out.

i turned around seeing ghost,"can you get them blankets from the hall closet??" i asked and he nodded walking off to do what i said.

i went to my room and laid in bed, i was starting to get comfortable until my bedroom door opened.

"masani please." i grumbled pulling the pillow over my head.

i heard the door close then him moving around,"scoot over..."

i moved the pillow off my face,"scoot over in my own bed is insane." i said mugging him and he shrugged.

i realized he had stripped down to his boxers, when i didn't move he gently pushed me over towards the wall.

"not finna keep telling you the same thing."

"oh my god it's a hoe in my sheets!" i whispered yelled and he smacked his lips.

"chill out." he said getting under a blanket he must've gotten from the closet.

i huffed getting back comfortable, i took all my pillows and placed them on the side i was on.

"why you can't sleep in jamari's room?" i asked and he didn't respond.

instead he just stared at me,"ignoring me is insane."

"crazy yo ass stay doing it to me." he said and i smacked my lips.

"i'm praying one of yo hoes call yo phone right now." i said with a smile and he rolled his eyes.

"go to bed bruh-"

"nigga you in my room." i said and he shrugged before closing his eyes.

i turned away from him to face the wall, i pulled the cover over my body and slowly started drifting off to sleep.

this nigga still a whore.

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

3.3M 120K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
323K 15.2K 34
๐Œ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
102K 3.8K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
617K 24.9K 51
๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜…๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ