crAPPY TEAPOT BROCHURES

By TheWalkingLark

I'M BORED WANT TO SEE MY TEAPOT? OF COURSE YOU DO DUH More

-Swirling Isles-
Mansion
Shopping Centre
Floral Calling
The Undersea Oversea
-Cool Isle-
Mansion
Dreamland
Mini Fontaine
Lilac Maze
Pointless Isle
-Emerald Peak-
Mansion
Horticulturist's Delay
Carefree Bazaar
Sunny Day's Favour
Centre of Attention
Teyvat (1)
Teyvat (2)

Meka-Cygnus Stadium

9 0 0
By TheWalkingLark

A whole stadium! Really fun to make. I only have one friend to play on the stage with me– (love you pan ghost) but it's always hilarious. One of our most popular acts is Dehya, the Stand-Up Comedian... what do you mean it's terrible, pan ghost? Dehya's humour is top class!

The line to get in...

And some fonta while you wait. A very humourous machine.

At the front of the line. Big stands!

On stage. Bad photo though.

Up top, like an actual stadium, places to buy food and stuff. Some of the creatures here run them. I put them in the stands instead so that it looks like you have a bigger audience...

View from above. That chair is a free-for-all prop, so is the bucket.

Meet director aranara Bloedel. Good guy. Loves mushrooms.

Thelxie from Thelxie's Fantastic Adventures. Such a cute event!

Fyra, the owl. She's cheering you on.

This is Favond. He's... special.

Mousse, the director's daughter. A troublemaker– whenever something goes wrong on stage, just blame her.

Furina– assistant director. She's paid pretty well.

This is Prix. Prix is not interested in having a conversation. Thanks for asking.

The director's house. Most aranara probably sleep in bushes– not this guy.

That's it. To the last one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
868K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC